3.  .... When leaving Windhelm on a quest a rabbit grabbed me from behind, bound me and sent me back to Zaid and Mundus.

This is the best thing i read today!

As some users want bounty hunters, maybe I should do a squad of bounty hunter rabbits chasing you  :D

so far only real problems I have bumped into, and they may well be self inflicted are..

1. Delphine in Riverwood, a problem with dialogue not starting, over ridden by the Skyrim main quest dialogue

2. Falion, I had a little trouble with trespassing in his home, but i may have done that my self, I will have to test that again if I ever play back to that point.

3. Battle Born lady never showed up in the animal trouble Quest, so I had to console advance that one. Not sure why that was. But the person name was in my Quest journal, however she was not at the battle born farm.

[ The first lady showed up fine, and the creatures that attacked us, but after that all I had was a journal update to go speak with the battle born lady, but no map marker, or lady ]

I went to earlier save and re-tried this a few times, but no luck.

4. I had a little trouble getting the quest dialogue to pop up for the Winterhold quest. but it finally did pop up.

5. The visitors you have to meet with in the dungeon.  They function fine, but I never got a quest marker to where they were, I just had to find them.

I think this is and important meeting, as it looks like it might have something to do with perhaps your eventual salvation, or doom.

Just had a play through of the mod all the way to Winterhold.  It worked pretty good even with a bunch of other mods.  There are four things I would like to share, one may be a bug.

1.  Dead characters that were needed for specific quests.  I detailed this earlier and was able to use a workaround.  Just thought I would mention it here.

2.  The only major issue I had with the current mod (07 Jan. 2016), at the end of enslaving Winterhold the "Whiterun Slavery Laws" became chaotic.  The law was being enforced all over the map in odd locations not near any city.  An example, Solitude and the area around it was fine but as you walked towards Mount Kilkreath a section of the road had the law enforced.  This happened at sections around Lake Inalta as well.  I could turn off the "Reporting" toggle in the MCM that let the game be playable so it didn't impact me until later.

3.  I was playing the mode were my character had to report to Brutus and give him 1000 gold.  This was working well until the Whiterun Slavery Laws became broken.  When leaving Windhelm on a quest a rabbit grabbed me from behind, bound me and sent me back to Zaid and Mundus.

4.  I still have problems with the enforcer settngs. When males call slaves for sex often my game will freeze.  If nobody else is reporting this it could simply be a bad mix of mods on my part.  I simply turn off enforcer settings and use Cursed Loot Sex Attacks feature and it has the same vibe.

That's about it.  The mod is amazing, engrossing and very well done.  The arena was a great deal of fun and it will be interesting to see if you do more with that.

There is one other item I would like to mention.  After I completed the mod I decided I would have my slave run away.  She still was supposed to report to Brutus every ten days and give him 1000 gold.  After the last report I had her run off to Riften where the Face Sculptor removed her tattoos, changed her name and face.  She then left for Solitude to start a new life.  Things were going great and then the inevitable happened, She was late in reporting to Brutus and eventually the mod would catch her and send her back.  This was a great deal of fun playing as a runaway slave.  I know you have much to do finishing off Solitude/Windhelm and the conclusion of the mod but if you get the chance to add a more immersive and interactive runaway slave scenario it would be much appreciated.  Instead of the default random citizen maybe have slavers track her down, similar to the bounty hunter when a player's bounty is too high.

Thank you both very much for your feedback. As the next version is feature complete, I have already tried to fix of find solutions for your issues,

I will probably be testing a lot in the weekend and then publish the version including the windhelm quests then.

@crudo: you are using the lastest sexlab 1.61 version? as this fixes all freeze problems for me

I've got a problem in this mod's quest progression.  After having expanded to Riverwood and done the quest for the wagons (where you fuck a horse), I turned the quest in with Zaid.  It completed, but did not initialize the next part.  There is no dialogue with Zaid to start exanding to Falkreath.

this mod works well in my computer,thanks for your great work.

and then ,is there any way that i can get my goods back ?

if you mean what was confiscated at the entrance of town, yes you can, speak with one of the slaver at the entrance, you'll get a dialogue for it

if you mean what was confiscated at the entrance of town, yes you can, speak with one of the slaver at the entrance, you'll get a dialogue for it

er,i mean, before i get my goods back,my char…was caught by the slaver because of the dame law,the quest of get my things back seems still avaliable,but……

another question about SerialStrip,it works only when i press the hot key,will it works automaticly?

which version of serial strip do you use? I tested with the 1.1.1 beta and it should work automaticaly

after you are enslaved? no, not yet, but there will be

at the moment you can just lockpick the chest with the console or use additem mod to get you the key

Great mod :D! I already played the old version, but it give me many bug problms, but this new remake its doing fine. One question i am a female player so they change for male slaves is there a way to change female? or Both? 

Sorry, I didn't understand that question(s)

I've got a problem in this mod's quest progression.  After having expanded to Riverwood and done the quest for the wagons (where you fuck a horse), I turned the quest in with Zaid.  It completed, but did not initialize the next part.  There is no dialogue with Zaid to start exanding to Falkreath.

can you do a 'sqs slv_mainquest' ? you should be at stage 2300 and the dialogue to continue is

Please, Master, I will do anything to please you, maybe I can suck your cock?

I also have a problem. Whipping animations doesn't work at all except one at the begining. I don't have any other mods, just requirments and some recomended mods

can you post a papyrus log and load order please?

As a general comment: my plan was to release tomorrow a new version, but my graphic card broke today in the morning, just as I wanted to start testing. I am now back at testing with an old, a realy old graphic card with only 1gig. Well my mini MO profile runs with skyrim, but I have to use also realy low settings and skrim looks 'different' now :D

So, maybe it will take a few days longer with the update.

The soft requirement to Sexlab sexual fame framework should be re-considered. 

This thing re-dresses npcs on some abitory reason, removes children from areas, and the MCM resets itself from time to time. Please, please, do not make this a hard requirement in a future version. 

It also has conflicts with Defeat. 

I had a question, the "Branding device of doom" ?

It works fine as far as the Player AI control, and it goes through the 4 motions of branding the player. right cheek, left cheek, left buttox, and between shoulder blade's just fine.

But it keeps popping up on screen failed to do what ever tattoo should have been applied., ( as in suck, cock, fuck me that sort of thing )

I have "Corintio's Progressive Tat's" installed, and active. 

I can put them on my player manually no problem.

Also they seem to get put on most of the time by the master when i tell him my tattoo's have faded out some.

I was just sort of wondering if the Machine was also suppose to install them ?

The soft requirement to Sexlab sexual fame framework should be re-considered. 

This thing re-dresses npcs on some abitory reason, removes children from areas, and the MCM resets itself from time to time. Please, please, do not make this a hard requirement in a future version. 

It also has conflicts with Defeat. 

I think what is doing that is Sex Lab - Sexual Fame, or at least that is what is removing the children, but this is all configurable in the MCM of Sex Lab - Sexual Fame.

I am just now trying this mod with Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 0.96b, I am not sure what i think of it yet, but it is good idea, over all I think.

P.S. I have not fully explored the MCM of Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 0.96b yet, but I hope he does not make Gag's and arm binders a constant item. I think I dislike these two DD items more than any other .

The arm binder because it hides the world map... Grrrr!

The Gag ( I think I hate this one the most ) because I get tired of MMMMPHT! MMMnnPoo?, MMMMUUNGGGGH! I have been hung at A time when my quest depended on my answering quickly so many time, and bored to death by this constant mouse clicking to finally get to ask a question.  I truly hate the gag because of this. [ Which is terrible because I thought it was so kool originally :) ]

The problem I have is that there is no net benifit to use the mod (Sexlab Sexual Fame Framework) as it provides the same thing as Arousal (Redux) and adds useless stuff that is not readily understood by the casual gamer. (I sure don't know what half of it does and don't like the stuff it includes) Comments can be done without the shoddy  mod.

The problem I have is that there is no net benifit to use the mod (Sexlab Sexual Fame Framework) as it provides the same thing as Arousal (Redux) and adds useless stuff that is not readily understood by the casual gamer. (I sure don't know what half of it does and don't like the stuff it includes) Comments can be done without the shoddy  mod.

I don't think that is fair to be honest. SSFF is in early days and is there to be used by other mods as well. It is very configurable and most features can be effectively turned off.  Seeing as the Author is doing an amazing job with SR, I would have little reason to question it. SLAR does not add commentary based on your current status and deals with arousal instead, so is totally different. As for casual gamers, they shouldn't be playing these mods anyway. 

The problem with SSFF seem to be it default settings, i was very confused why so many NPC in my game suddenly started wearing ZAZ item.

But i don't think it is right to talk negative so much about a mod in another mod thread, if you need to critizise, do it in SSFF thread directly.

And Kenjoka probably did not want to write a lot of code that another mod already provide for comments from NPC.

another question about SerialStrip,it works only when i press the hot key,will it works automaticly?

which version of serial strip do you use? I tested with the 1.1.1 beta and it should work automaticaly

at the moment you can just lockpick the chest with the console or use additem mod to get you the key

Great mod :D! I already played the old version, but it give me many bug problms, but this new remake its doing fine. One question i am a female player so they change for male slaves is there a way to change female? or Both? 

can you do a 'sqs slv_mainquest' ? you should be at stage 2300 and the dialogue to continue is

I also have a problem. Whipping animations doesn't work at all except one at the begining. I don't have any other mods, just requirments and some recomended mods

As a general comment: my plan was to release tomorrow a new version, but my graphic card broke today in the morning, just as I wanted to start testing. I am now back at testing with an old, a realy old graphic card with only 1gig. Well my mini MO profile runs with skyrim, but I have to use also realy low settings and skrim looks 'different' now :D

thanks a lot,after i updated,now it works quite well 

Hi, Kenjoka, love the mod!

Just wanted to ask, if there is a certain way to activate a single race for a single city by console or by MCM. That would be great for role-playing (Stormcloak territory enslaves Bosmer, Altmer, Dunmer, Argonian, Imperials, but not Nords, etc.).

Or Riften has degenerated for all Races, but not the other cities.

Thanks for reading, bye!

When I leave the city, I can't get my items out of the chest. When I talk to Brutus, I don't get any dialogue options connected to this. Could someone explain how this part works?

I think the dialogue condition is bugged. You talk to him and a dialogue option shows up to get your items back... except sometimes it's not there. Same with the after-sex talk if you choose to obey, sometimes that dialogue doesn't show up either.

It shows up eventually, just not always the first time you talk to him, talk to him, run in a circle, try again, it shows up (somtimes. More twirls are sometimes needed, very unreliable).

Really, I don't want the mod in with the rest of my load. It fights with almost everything that has to do with arousal.

The animation to cover oneself is the same one used in Defeat, it would be nice to see it implimented in the Sexlab Arouals Redux, but it seems to activate at wierd times (even when the character/NPC is wearing clothes) or not activate when it should in SSFF.

The constent "You gain fame in this area" is annoying.

It is in a Beta form (.95) and maybe it will have a better way to work with other mods in the future, but it is unusable with this one at this time.

Sry my english, is not my native language.:) My question is, beeing a mistress slave master i can only slave males, but i was wondering if it is possible beeing mistress but enslave females? :)

When I leave the city, I can't get my items out of the chest. When I talk to Brutus, I don't get any dialogue options connected to this. Could someone explain how this part works?

perhaps you shoud talk to brutus's partner,he will ask for 1000 coins so that you can get your items back

I think the dialogue condition is bugged. You talk to him and a dialogue option shows up to get your items back... except sometimes it's not there. Same with the after-sex talk if you choose to obey, sometimes that dialogue doesn't show up either.

It shows up eventually, just not always the first time you talk to him, talk to him, run in a circle, try again, it shows up (somtimes. More twirls are sometimes needed, very unreliable).

It's Swen you need to talk to I believe, not Brutus