I am kind of wondering how far does the female pc questline go, since I have already finished windhelm and then when I went back to zaid and did the 5 tasks to complete. The next task he sent me on was to do the orc warchief again, which I already did - and it is kind of bugged to where I can't re-do it since I don't get the dialogue option anymore for brutus where he will take me to the place.

That is why I am wondering if windhelm is like the last quest for the female pc, or if something else could be wrong why I am getting the same quest I already completed before and I kind of want to know what is up.

I am kind of wondering how far does the female pc questline go, since I have already finished windhelm and then when I went back to zaid and did the 5 tasks to complete. The next task he sent me on was to do the orc warchief again, which I already did - and it is kind of bugged to where I can't re-do it since I don't get the dialogue option anymore for brutus where he will take me to the place.

That is why I am wondering if windhelm is like the last quest for the female pc, or if something else could be wrong why I am getting the same quest I already completed before and I kind of want to know what is up.

Yes Windhelm is the last as was stated on the download page -- "What's New in Version 20160127 -Female slave quest continued to Windhelm"

Stop the game at Windhelm - do not go back to Whiterun. Prone to bugging out the quests if you do.

Yes Windhelm is the last as was stated on the download page -- "What's New in Version 20160127 -Female slave quest continued to Windhelm"

Stop the game at Windhelm - do not go back to Whiterun. Prone to bugging out the quests if you do.

Okay then, good thing I made constant saves, so I guess I will just have to go back to a save prior to windhelm, and then continue it once the new stuff is released.

Okay then, good thing I made constant saves, so I guess I will just have to go back to a save prior to windhelm, and then continue it once the new stuff is released.

You can do Windhelm just fine, just don't talk to Zaid about that Windhelm has accepted the slavery rules too. At least that's what I did the past 3-4 versions

Hi,

I really love your mod :), I'm presently at Whindhelm with the yarl.

I did a lot of blow job "ON" him,.. and I mean a lot... "lost count... :lol:"  he still does not want to wipe me (some how this is wrong... not that I disagree... :lol:).

How many blow job or else do I miss to get the quest to go forward? I'm kind of wondering if I am not patient enough or this is a glitch.

Thanks for your help. :)

Hi,

I did a lot of blow job "ON" him,.. and I mean a lot... "lost count... :lol:"  he still does not want to wipe me (some how this is wrong... not that I disagree... :lol:).

How many blow job or else do I miss to get the quest to go forward? I'm kind of wondering if I am not patient enough or this is a glitch.

You need to take the option that says 'I want to help you Jarl' or something along those lines. The other 2 are just for sex ;P

Hi,

You need to take the option that says 'I want to help you Jarl' or something along those lines. The other 2 are just for sex ;P

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.  Sadly I don't have that dialogue option :(

When I first meet the Jarl, I have to say I wish to fight the empire (not sure this will go well when I do the part of the quest in Solitude :-/).

Then I get to the point where I have this dialogue option but no others: "My Jarl, this slave wants to show you the benefits of bringing the slavery laws to Wndhelm".

I get a few dialogues where he decide to call me Pussy.

Then the quest: "Bring slavery to Windhelm" updates with "Speak again to the Jarl of Windhelm".

When I speak again with him the only dialogue choice I get is "Does my Jarl have any wishes his slave slut could do to please him".

I check all the dialogue option before and after the dialogue list refresh but I still get no other option like "I want to help you Jarl".

I reloaded a few time even from the time Zaid gave me the quest but seems the quest is stuck :(.

It happen once before when Zaid did not gave me the quest for the military camps, but reloading to an earlier save had fixed it.

Ok, I just restarted the quest Bring slavery to Windhelm from an early save and right after the wiping nothing happen and Zaid had lost his quest marker.  I reloaded again and got the quest.  I went up to the same stat where Ulfric tell me to speak to him  but still no other options.  I did it a second time with the same result.  I have attached the papyrus of my last try, maybe this can help :).

Papyrus.0.log

First off thank you so, so much for this mod. It's the best slave mod I tried so far. I really love it.

I just wanted to ask how the "hard route" for the female sub is triggered. Do i just need to let the guy with my stuff let me blackmail into slavery? Or do I have to commit a crime? Or do I have to always take the rebellious answers? I ask because I usually take the submissive answers and wanted to know if I have to be more rebllious to get the roughest route or if I already encountered it in my last playthrough by getting blackmailed into slavery.

First though I have to say I love the mod! I and there is so much you have done already and so much potential! However is it possible to make it so you cannot turn down any tasks and the master gives you every single one. Also on the same idea is it possible to add a timer and/or manual way to decline them after we get them. Kinda like saying "nope" if we decline and showing what a "worthless" slave you are if you don't complete it on time. I know there is a failure option for some but others have no failure option that I can tell other then it takes you longer to complete it.

Hi,

i have a problem with this mod  ( i think is this mod , can't be sure ,more than 150 script mod installed..) , when a scene start my character become completely invisible and i have a grey screen in first person view... it's happen only in whitherun during the slaverun quest. if i save after the character become invisible, the savegame become impossible to load(even with a cleaning of the save with "Papyrus data Transfer Gui 1_2c" by terminate active treads) ,CTD. It seem to be since i've uploaded sl framework to the last version.

usually i resolve problem by myself but this time i don't know how to procceed. Updating the mod can resolve this problem? (i have version 07 january 2016).Somebody other have the same bug?

i hope i'don't have to make a clean install and reinstall all mods ...

here is my Papyrus log = Papyrus.0.log

sorry for my bad english , it's not my first language

Hi,

Hi,

When I first meet the Jarl, I have to say I wish to fight the empire (not sure this will go well when I do the part of the quest in Solitude :-/).

Then I get to the point where I have this dialogue option but no others: "My Jarl, this slave wants to show you the benefits of bringing the slavery laws to Wndhelm".

Then the quest: "Bring slavery to Windhelm" updates with "Speak again to the Jarl of Windhelm".

When I speak again with him the only dialogue choice I get is "Does my Jarl have any wishes his slave slut could do to please him".

I check all the dialogue option before and after the dialogue list refresh but I still get no other option like "I want to help you Jarl".

I reloaded a few time even from the time Zaid gave me the quest but seems the quest is stuck :(.

It happen once before when Zaid did not gave me the quest for the military camps, but reloading to an earlier save had fixed it.

Ok, I just restarted the quest Bring slavery to Windhelm from an early save and right after the wiping nothing happen and Zaid had lost his quest marker.  I reloaded again and got the quest.  I went up to the same stat where Ulfric tell me to speak to him  but still no other options.  I did it a second time with the same result.  I have attached the papyrus of my last try, maybe this can help :).

Ok, what you always can do, is using setstage on that quest (should be SLV_WindhelmSlavery). Bad for you is, the the answer you don't get, starts a new subquest SLV_WindhelmJobSearch, so you could start this by console also, or just skip that stage of SLV_WindhelmSlavery also

But that does not solve the real problem, can you post a loadorder please? How many and what answers do you get when speaking to the Jarl? Do you use MO and can copy your profile and disable some mods there?

How do you select the dialog options? with the mouse, gamepad or keyboard,

I prefer keyboard and using the Better Dialogue Control mod

First off thank you so, so much for this mod. It's the best slave mod I tried so far. I really love it.

I just wanted to ask how the "hard route" for the female sub is triggered. Do i just need to let the guy with my stuff let me blackmail into slavery? Or do I have to commit a crime? Or do I have to always take the rebellious answers? I ask because I usually take the submissive answers and wanted to know if I have to be more rebllious to get the roughest route or if I already encountered it in my last playthrough by getting blackmailed into slavery.

Yes, I know there are people who want a hard difficulty mode, maybe I will do such a thing, but not in the near future, sorry

Hi,

i have a problem with this mod  ( i think is this mod , can't be sure ,more than 150 script mod installed..) , when a scene start my character become completely invisible and i have a grey screen in first person view... it's happen only in whitherun during the slaverun quest. if i save after the character become invisible, the savegame become impossible to load(even with a cleaning of the save with "Papyrus data Transfer Gui 1_2c" by terminate active treads) ,CTD. It seem to be since i've uploaded sl framework to the last version.

usually i resolve problem by myself but this time i don't know how to procceed. Updating the mod can resolve this problem? (i have version 07 january 2016).Somebody other have the same bug?

i hope i'don't have to make a clean install and reinstall all mods ...

here is my Papyrus log = attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

sorry for my bad english , it's not my first language

puh, I never heard of such an effect, maybe some texture and memory problem? I don't know

If you are lucky and use MO, you could just make a copy of your profile, disable some mods, for example heavy textures mods or some heavy script mods, clean your safe and try again. But if you don't use MO...

You can do Windhelm just fine, just don't talk to Zaid about that Windhelm has accepted the slavery rules too. At least that's what I did the past 3-4 versions

I already did and go places and did many other stuff after it. Is it going to bug  when new content arrives?

Yes, I know there are people who want a hard difficulty mode, maybe I will do such a thing, but not in the near future, sorry 

No, not a harder difficulty. In your mod description you say something about a hard route: "if you don't want your female player have lot of sex with man and even some animals, don't play it, there is also lot of dirty talk, even more if you play the hard route". And I was just wondering what this "hard route" was and how to get to it. 

Hi,

Hi,

Ok, what you always can do, is using setstage on that quest (should be SLV_WindhelmSlavery). Bad for you is, the the answer you don't get, starts a new subquest SLV_WindhelmJobSearch, so you could start this by console also, or just skip that stage of SLV_WindhelmSlavery also

But that does not solve the real problem, can you post a loadorder please? How many and what answers do you get when speaking to the Jarl? Do you use MO and can copy your profile and disable some mods there?

How do you select the dialog options? with the mouse, gamepad or keyboard,

I prefer keyboard and using the Better Dialogue Control mod

Hi,

Thanks for the reply :).

My load order is bellow, I don't use MO, only Nexus Mod Manager.  Each time I tried MO it ended up badly :(, true it was with Maria Eden and I learned far later that the mod had issue.  I'm not sure how many answers there is from the Jarl, but the dialogue is constant and make sense, so I suspect it is all ok up to the point he ask me to speak to him again and I only have the sex dialogue, options, see bellow.

First I have only the option to fight for the empire (first time I meet the Jarl)

-I was at Helgen.

-I was set free.  I could've gone anywhere.  I came here to fight the Empire (will this cause problem for the quest in solitude?)

-See the attachment called (Spoiler.txt) I haven't figure-out how to create spoiler yet :blush:

I can disable some mod from NMM, but I don't know which one would help.

I select the dialogue usually with my mouse, occasionally with the keyboard.  (I don't have a gamepad).  I don't have the "Better Dialogue Control".  I will take a look at it.

Well I have a major update, a good update :D

I installed your mod "Better Dialogue Control" and it seems to have fix the problem.  I have the quest to help the Jarl, but all the missing punishment from Zaid have appear as well :D.  I also notice that I had skipped some quest in Winterhold.  I will try that in the next few days and let you know if everything is well. 

Thanks for you help :)

Spoiler.txt

Load-Order.txt

Hi !

excellent work so far for this great mod.

A question : am I the only one to have constant CTD when entering Dragonsreach after havin completed the 5 tasks for Zaïd ? I had no problem before this stage, but now it's impossible to get near him in the dungeon because the game crashes when opening Dragonsreach's doors ...

Any idea ?

Thks !

Im stuck in riverwood doing the Alvors sex-problem quest. After offering him to wip me, Alvor walks to the cross down the street but my char just stand in place and dont move. I cant move my character. Is there a way that i can advance the quest using a questsetstage command?

Edit: Ok, i got past that problem by using SetStage command but i run into another problem. After i talk to the barkeeper he screems to Delphine to give him a blowjob and im supposed to talk to delphine about what iv done bit there is no dialouge option to make the quest move forward. Even using SetStage command does not solve the problem. I can finish the quest by using commands but now im stucked in the quest for enforcing slaverule in riverwood and no idea on how to do that, who to talk to or what... HELP! lol

I may have found the reason why the cities wouldn't transition to slavery if I went the "Naked but Free" route though I'm not 100% sure.  It could have been that I had JK's Skyrim loaded up as that makes changes to cities and towns.  Without changing the load order and disabling that mod, Riverwood became a slavetown.  Though it could be just me.  If someone has JK's mod and went the naked but free route, did the other cities transition into slavetowns?

Hi !

A question : am I the only one to have constant CTD when entering Dragonsreach after havin completed the 5 tasks for Zaïd ? I had no problem before this stage, but now it's impossible to get near him in the dungeon because the game crashes when opening Dragonsreach's doors ...

Any idea ?

Thks !

This sounds familiar. Have you got a quest great for the slaver (forgot name?) outside Whiterun gates active? Fast travels to Dragonsreach is not recommended.

Hi !

Any idea ?

Thks !

This sounds familiar. Have you got a quest great for the slaver (forgot name?) outside Whiterun gates active? Fast travels to Dragonsreach is not recommended.

No, I don't think. I just did the differents stages of the training after being enslaved at the gates : talk to the Jarl, talk to Belethor, go in the dungeon, bring some cash to Zaid, go back to the Jarlk and disappoint him..., training in the dungeon (Falmer, Troll...), then the 5 tasks, and then............. CTD when returning to Dragonsreach without any fast travel.

I don't understand.

I may have found the reason why the cities wouldn't transition to slavery if I went the "Naked but Free" route though I'm not 100% sure.  It could have been that I had JK's Skyrim loaded up as that makes changes to cities and towns.  Without changing the load order and disabling that mod, Riverwood became a slavetown.  Though it could be just me.  If someone has JK's mod and went the naked but free route, did the other cities transition into slavetowns?

I don't think JK's mods would cause that effect since one of the author's intentions was to be able to use JK's mods so I would expect them to work fine with this mod.

Hi !

Any idea ?

Thks !

No, I don't think. I just did the differents stages of the training after being enslaved at the gates : talk to the Jarl, talk to Belethor, go in the dungeon, bring some cash to Zaid, go back to the Jarlk and disappoint him..., training in the dungeon (Falmer, Troll...), then the 5 tasks, and then............. CTD when returning to Dragonsreach without any fast travel.

I don't understand.

the first thing I do when I have a CTD by zoning somewhere which I can reproduce even after restarting the game, is

fast travel or coc somewhere completely different, wait ingame (sleep) 24h hours and then travel back and try it again. I don't know why it helps but it helps very often for me

if it doesn't help, what you can do else

show us some papyrus log and loadorder

why do you installl mods (MO?)

do you remove mods , use a safe game cleaner?

and of course you can disable the slaverun enforcer in the MCM Menu second tab

I play with JK Skyrim all the time and in my opinion it shouldn't make a difference, BUT

I did very, very, very ,very few tests on the "Nake but Free" route in the last weeks/months, as I mostly test the enslave route :D

so there may be a bug also

No, not a harder difficulty. In your mod description you say something about a hard route: "if you don't want your female player have lot of sex with man and even some animals, don't play it, there is also lot of dirty talk, even more if you play the hard route". And I was just wondering what this "hard route" was and how to get to it. 

Ah, understood.

When I wrote that description with the hard route, the mostly existed only the quest part for slave training and  a few tasks in whiterun. In fact there is only a few differences for the slave training quest (branding, gangbang) and after that there is no hard or soft route anymore,

only one hard and brutal way to be a slave

Im stuck in riverwood doing the Alvors sex-problem quest. After offering him to wip me, Alvor walks to the cross down the street but my char just stand in place and dont move. I cant move my character. Is there a way that i can advance the quest using a questsetstage command?

Edit: Ok, i got past that problem by using SetStage command but i run into another problem. After i talk to the barkeeper he screems to Delphine to give him a blowjob and im supposed to talk to delphine about what iv done bit there is no dialouge option to make the quest move forward. Even using SetStage command does not solve the problem. I can finish the quest by using commands but now im stucked in the quest for enforcing slaverule in riverwood and no idea on how to do that, who to talk to or what... HELP! lol

thats why I am not realy happy about using setstages to skip bugs or problems and not solve the real problems

your fist problem is with alvor, so what I recomend is, loading a safe BEFORE you talk to Alvor and use the MCM Menu / skip scene checkbox and talk to Alvor again,

also

- do you have papryus logs / a load order

- do you play female or male ?

- do you have installed the latest version? did you make a cleansafe

- do you use a safegame cleaner?

- do you use NMM or MO?