[snip]

I have found in my games that the quest stage updating function gets slower and more unreliable the more I progress in this mod. I had to reload saves from a few fast travels / quest steps back quite often because Zaid or Brutus just didn't update their dialogue options. I have also observed that the correct dialogue option is present for a second but disappears before I can click on it. It may help to keep initiating the dialogue several times. Sometimes it fixes the issue, sometimes not.

I am currently stuck in the "Dead slave walking" questline where Brutus sent me to fight for the first time. As I came back, the dialogue option to report my victory was not available. Fought another two times, nothing. Either I'll reload an earlier save or try setstaging my way through the quest...

Also, I have a task-quest to bring Zaid 1000 Septime stuck in my journal. I have the gold, but Zaid doesn't want it... :(

Well, to be fair, it is a huge amount of quests and dialogue and officially a WIP, so we can't really complain, right? ;)

The update for both endgame quests are minimal in the last release. This will probably also be in the next , the Solitude release and then will come a final release for the female questline with the full endgame quests.

For your dialogues disapearing: what I noticed is that skyrim shows the responses and 1 or 2 seconds after showing them sorts them again. So the responses are still there but now in a different order and you have to search it again (Probably something with the prioritiies of the quest and dialogue) Can you check if this happened for you?

[snip]

Regarding the dialogue problem:

I have had the issue that the dialogues are being resorted like you described. That's not a problem, if a bit annoying. The problem is that sometimes the correct and expected option shows (normally on top position) and then disappears. You can use the mousewheel to scroll up/down to see all available options, but it is gone. I had that today as I was coming back from Windhelm and had to talk to Zaid. I had to re-enter the dialogue 7 or 8 times until the option to go back to Windhelm with Brutus showed up again.

Another strange thing I noticed: I keep getting stuck in 3rd person, mostly after sex scenes. The only way to fix this is to use a carriage. All other standard fixes like sitting down, using a forge / enchanting table etc. don't work. I've never experienced this before in all my Skyrim plays...

Hi,

I must tell you how a great mod you did :).  I just enslaved Riften and man..... was that something, especially when I had to try the new drug :D... that was something.  You did an awesome job :).

I need to ask you again for some guidance.  I have started a new character, a succubus (again, love that one) :D.  Nothing has been removed or re-added to the loading list (except Sexlab Fame which has been reverted to .95b from .96 [did not work] & Better vampire {had to uninstall and re-install it after being vampire, something to do with racemenu...} :s).  So far everything work well and your mod as every other mod work flawlessly :)

The only thing and maybe it is not a bug is in Master Zaid punishment list.  I only have; Sell me through simple slavery, Beat me on the cross with the whip or Brand me again with the infernal machine.  No other options :s.  I cannot be made a milk slave, no gang bang with Aela, or else.  I wonder what I must do to displease him so he add more punishment to his lisr?  If I equip armor or weapon, I have to pay a fine or go in jail :-/.  And since there is no mission failure option I'm kind of lost as to what I must do to get the other options. 

Please help. 

Thanks.

Some ideas:

- pilleroy scene (like prison overhaul) dialoge like -> oh you want more? still not enough? etc

- as she walks to her execution and take the stairs to dragonsreach, people could stand on the side, calling her names. "how could you not satisfy your master" etc (like walk of shame f   from Game of Thrones.

- Slave meal: slave have to kneel down and males stand in a row to let her give them blowjobs 

- at slave arena slave gets poisened and abducted by bandits and put into cage. rescued by brutus.

First, just going to say, I love how this mod is implemented now. The orginal slaverun was one of my favorite mods but so many crashes... anyway I just started trying this one out and it seems great.

I seem to be having some issues though, male npcs don't seem to care if my character is wearing clothes or not, the "enslave or punish" option is checked but no one ever mentions my character wearing clothes.  Edit: This is after choosing the Dragonborn dialogue with brutus, I was testing to see if I could still become enslaved later on, but I noticed it said "no one has the guts to harm you" after that dialogue so maybe that is why?

Second, a question. Is it now possible to join the stormcloaks first and do the slaverun quests after? Or would I need to side with the imperials in order to do this quest after the Civil War?

And last, is it possible to not be a slave AND not do the dragonborn slave master thing? All of the dialogue options with Brutus seem to end with being enslaved except for the "Do you know who I am? I am the dragonborn" one.  :-/

Edit: To be clear,  I want to start slavery in Whiterun but I don't want to do the slavery quests until after the CW

When you choose the Dovakhin answer with Brutus you are going the Female dominate questroute, which is the smallest at all at the moment. You are the master of the slavery organization now and nobody gonna strip you or touch you. At the moment there is very few to do and you cannot change back to the slavery questline.

To start slavery but be not a slave yet, you can choose the third option, where you give Brutus all your armor and weapons (starts the "naked but free" quest). Whiterun is slavetown then and you have to obey slavery laws. but you are no slave yet (technically).

Regarding the CW quests, slaverun is not 100% compatible at the moment. What the mod does, at the beginn of the mainquest it looks who is Jarl of Whiterun at the moment and at the begin of each city quest it looks who is Jarl of that city in the moment.

BUT if you have started for example "Bringing slavery to Falkreath", suspending that quest and doing then the CW questpart to let the Jarl in Falkreath change, the mod will not notice that (yet).

I am facing issue where military camp quest is still not available and dialogue says TODO.

Did you upgrade to the latest version and if yes, how did you upgrade?

If you simple installed it without safe game, it may be necessary to go back a few saves where the quest was not started.

Maybe I'm just missing it, but where's the option for aggressive animations? In the old Slaverun mod, you could make it so that all animations played with free females (including PC) were aggressive rape animations. I prefer it that way, but I can't find it at all in this one. Has it been taken out?

I removed it, to have more space for other things. At that time I compiled all scripts in CK and CK has a size limit for scripts. In the meantime I found out how to edit and compile them in an external editor (notepad++). So maybe I bring them back when do some fine polishing at the end.

a little question: is safe to use this mod after starting a new game (alternative start) and without having yet visited Whiterun?

I use the Alternate Start - Live another Life mod and have no problems at all

Hi,

I must tell you how a great mod you did :).  I just enslaved Riften and man..... was that something, especially when I had to try the new drug :D... that was something.  You did an awesome job :).

I need to ask you again for some guidance.  I have started a new character, a succubus (again, love that one) :D.  Nothing has been removed or re-added to the loading list (except Sexlab Fame which has been reverted to .95b from .96 [did not work] & Better vampire {had to uninstall and re-install it after being vampire, something to do with racemenu...} :s).  So far everything work well and your mod as every other mod work flawlessly :)

The only thing and maybe it is not a bug is in Master Zaid punishment list.  I only have; Sell me through simple slavery, Beat me on the cross with the whip or Brand me again with the infernal machine.  No other options :s.  I cannot be made a milk slave, no gang bang with Aela, or else.  I wonder what I must do to displease him so he add more punishment to his lisr?  If I equip armor or weapon, I have to pay a fine or go in jail :-/.  And since there is no mission failure option I'm kind of lost as to what I must do to get the other options. 

Please help. 

Thanks.

what the mod does, is checking for the esp of other mods it can use here (as soft dependencies), no other checks. Do you see the soft dependencies in the MCM Menu?

hm, for example the option for the gangbang with aela should appear anyway, the only condition is that you speak with Zaid. You cannot scroll up and down? and don't see that option?

I finished all the quests that had been implemented.

Brutus comes anytime if going to come back for days of the adventure. Is he not too overprotective?

I recognize him as a master, but I should get both some subordination and the trust as a slave, too.

I want a method to exclude his monitoring.

In the form that the report obligates, if necessary, every one month from one week.

snip

When you choose the Dovakhin answer with Brutus you are going the Female dominate questroute, which is the smallest at all at the moment. You are the master of the slavery organization now and nobody gonna strip you or touch you. At the moment there is very few to do and you cannot change back to the slavery questline.

To start slavery but be not a slave yet, you can choose the third option, where you give Brutus all your armor and weapons (starts the "naked but free" quest). Whiterun is slavetown then and you have to obey slavery laws. but you are no slave yet (technically).

Regarding the CW quests, slaverun is not 100% compatible at the moment. What the mod does, at the beginn of the mainquest it looks who is Jarl of Whiterun at the moment and at the begin of each city quest it looks who is Jarl of that city in the moment.

BUT if you have started for example "Bringing slavery to Falkreath", suspending that quest and doing then the CW questpart to let the Jarl in Falkreath change, the mod will not notice that (yet).

Thank you for the answer, I had not actually tried the option to give him all my stuff. Can you get it back when you leave whiterun or do you have to steal it back?

Hi,

Please help. 

Thanks.

what the mod does, is checking for the esp of other mods it can use here (as soft dependencies), no other checks. Do you see the soft dependencies in the MCM Menu?

hm, for example the option for the gangbang with aela should appear anyway, the only condition is that you speak with Zaid. You cannot scroll up and down? and don't see that option?

When I scroll up and down Zaid punishment list I only have the  choice above:  Be sold through simple slavery, Be beaten with a whip or be branded with the infernal machine.  I attached the list of my load order, maybe I have a mod conflicting?  Note I did move the Salverun_Reloaded.esp to position 231 from 139 to test if it would work if place at the end of the load order and rebuilt the batch patch, but no luck :(.

I do have all the required esp (except Diablo-esque decorations).  They are all found in the MCM (see attachment).

I have also attached a Papyrus log.  I took the papyrus just after returning to Zaid from the quest to try to enslave Valga and failed in Falkreath.  I did not return the bad news, I directly asked him why he looked so Angry.  I had the three choices mention above and selected the whipping.  I stopped the game right after he beat me to have the log.

Hope those informations will help and thanks for your help :)

Load_order.txt

post-46700-0-74690900-1454246810_thumb.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

Guest Shashankie

First, just going to say, I love how this mod is implemented now. The orginal slaverun was one of my favorite mods but so many crashes... anyway I just started trying this one out and it seems great.

I seem to be having some issues though, male npcs don't seem to care if my character is wearing clothes or not, the "enslave or punish" option is checked but no one ever mentions my character wearing clothes.  Edit: This is after choosing the Dragonborn dialogue with brutus, I was testing to see if I could still become enslaved later on, but I noticed it said "no one has the guts to harm you" after that dialogue so maybe that is why?

Second, a question. Is it now possible to join the stormcloaks first and do the slaverun quests after? Or would I need to side with the imperials in order to do this quest after the Civil War?

And last, is it possible to not be a slave AND not do the dragonborn slave master thing? All of the dialogue options with Brutus seem to end with being enslaved except for the "Do you know who I am? I am the dragonborn" one.  :-/

Edit: To be clear,  I want to start slavery in Whiterun but I don't want to do the slavery quests until after the CW

I am facing issue where military camp quest is still not available and dialogue says TODO.

Did you upgrade to the latest version and if yes, how did you upgrade?

If you simple installed it without safe game, it may be necessary to go back a few saves where the quest was not started.

Maybe I'm just missing it, but where's the option for aggressive animations? In the old Slaverun mod, you could make it so that all animations played with free females (including PC) were aggressive rape animations. I prefer it that way, but I can't find it at all in this one. Has it been taken out?

I removed it, to have more space for other things. At that time I compiled all scripts in CK and CK has a size limit for scripts. In the meantime I found out how to edit and compile them in an external editor (notepad++). So maybe I bring them back when do some fine polishing at the end.

a little question: is safe to use this mod after starting a new game (alternative start) and without having yet visited Whiterun?

I use the Alternate Start - Live another Life mod and have no problems at all

Hi,

Please help. 

Thanks.

Well i overwrited the old files manually and the quest was not started before update and i even load a earlier save and did the winterhold quest again and still facing the same issue.

Hi,

Please help. 

Thanks.

When I scroll up and down Zaid punishment list I only have the  choice above:  Be sold through simple slavery, Be beaten with a whip or be branded with the infernal machine.  I attached the list of my load order, maybe I have a mod conflicting?  Note I did move the Salverun_Reloaded.esp to position 231 from 139 to test if it would work if place at the end of the load order and rebuilt the batch patch, but no luck :(.

I do have all the required esp (except Diablo-esque decorations).  They are all found in the MCM (see attachment).

I have also attached a Papyrus log.  I took the papyrus just after returning to Zaid from the quest to try to enslave Valga and failed in Falkreath.  I did not return the bad news, I directly asked him why he looked so Angry.  I had the three choices mention above and selected the whipping.  I stopped the game right after he beat me to have the log.

Hope those informations will help and thanks for your help :)

I had the same 'problem'. Didn't even know ganbang with Aela should be a punishment option. For the "become a milk slave": Zaid didn't have this option, but all the slavers from slave girls had. And the option to milk you when you're a milk slave as well, what i really appretiate. Together with pregnancy from beeing female and wear and tear from apropos, tiredness from RND it's possible to get so slow that you can't move at all... to have someone who can milk you after fasttravel to Markarth is at least one thing you can do to get some speed back. And it's great that you're really enforced to ask to be milked :D

I believe this has been said before but, would it be possible to get a bedroll we can use in the cage inside dragonsreach?

You are a slave! How dare you ask for such luxury. Use "Simple Actions" (see Nexus). Sleep on the floor like the dog you are.

I know, I saw that.  I have a rather large load order and I'm trying not to add to it...  I also have 'sleep anywhere', but it only seems to work about half the time.....  Just tossing a bedroll thing in that cage seemed like a simple solution...

I have a question. I have (since playing this mod) installed Radiant Prostitution. This allows me to pick up gents to gain gold for services rendered.

I wonder if there is some way to be able to wear the "slut" outfit as an exception to the nudity rule, or just wait tables until someone asks for sex. (if they don't take it anyway as an Enforcer)

Not really high in importance, since sex is free most of the time anyway with slaves. (which my character is almost always when it comes down to it.)

Hope to have the end game for the mod soon, so my characters can end their slavery and continue with the main game. (without using the cheat with the Jarl of Slaverun/Whiterun)

Hey, I got to the point where you fang sends you to the troll but after he finishes talking my pc freezes and cant move. Advice?

I'm having the same problem. I can move the camera, and look around but I can't move. I used the Mod Menu to give myself the ability to move again which moves the quest marker back to fang but it doesn't say that I've completed the troll part of the training thing. I was wondering if I could have the Quest ID so I could at least skip this part of the quest until its fixed.

Also when I walked in for the Falmer there was no animation there, just walked up and then tada! completed and I went and talked with Fang again. I don't know if the two are connected but I figured I would mention it.

I believe this has been said before but, would it be possible to get a bedroll we can use in the cage inside dragonsreach?

1 or 2 releases ago I already put a bedroll for the player, but not in the cages

It is down in the dungeon, in the living areas , first door on the left.

It is even named "your bedroll" (if I remember correct) and has everything a slave needs :P

Hey, I got to the point where you fang sends you to the troll but after he finishes talking my pc freezes and cant move. Advice?

I'm having the same problem. I can move the camera, and look around but I can't move. I used the Mod Menu to give myself the ability to move again which moves the quest marker back to fang but it doesn't say that I've completed the troll part of the training thing. I was wondering if I could have the Quest ID so I could at least skip this part of the quest until its fixed.

Also when I walked in for the Falmer there was no animation there, just walked up and then tada! completed and I went and talked with Fang again. I don't know if the two are connected but I figured I would mention it.

My advice is, use sexlab 1.61 (if not installed already) and check if you have creature animations enabled

1 or 2 releases ago I already put a bedroll for the player, but not in the cages

It is down in the dungeon, in the living areas , first door on the left.

It is even named "your bedroll" (if I remember correct) and has everything a slave needs :P

Oh cool, thank you.  I missed it somehow.

You are a slave! How dare you ask for such luxury. Use "Simple Actions" (see Nexus). Sleep on the floor like the dog you are.

I know, I saw that.  I have a rather large load order and I'm trying not to add to it...  I also have 'sleep anywhere', but it only seems to work about half the time.....  Just tossing a bedroll thing in that cage seemed like a simple solution...

Sleep Anywhere is buggy. However Simple Actions allows you to sit etc. Really nice mod.

I got stuck, Jarl Falkreath tied me to the wheel and nothing happens. I think that he should whipped me now, but he is just sitting. I can't also skip this scene in MCM. I had a similar problem with Alvor. Could you give me a setstage number to skip this scene, Or sam solution to this problem.

I got stuck, Jarl Falkreath tied me to the wheel and nothing happens. I think that he should whipped me now, but he is just sitting. I can't also skip this scene in MCM. I had a similar problem with Alvor. Could you give me a setstage number to skip this scene, Or sam solution to this problem.

open the console and type;

"showquesttargets". there you see your open quests.

try player.setstage slv_riverwoodtaskalvor 1500

open the console and type;

"showquesttargets". there you see your open quests.

Thanks i fonud it.

setstage slv_falkreathslavery 2500

If someone will need