Spoiler
10 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

You are right I know it is not just Slaverun. If I back track which I will probably have to, the extra ingredient was when I activated the Dibellan Refuge quest line from Eager NPC's. Mind you I would rather not test that theory in another play through.

Any idea why Pike and Igor are following me like lost puppies?

Idea, yes. Certainty, no. That probably goes back to code from Eager NPCs also. There just TOO eager.

Given that there is a large amount of posts and I'm too lazy to read through them all, I don't know if there is a solution for my problem.

Every time I enter Dragonsreach after talking with Bellamy about new slavery laws, the game crashes. It doesn't matter what I do, it simply crashes.

Here's my load order:

Keep in mind that I don't have all files active, as well that I haven't been playing it for a very long while, thus the short load order.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2018-08-23T04-42-29.txt

Spoiler
5 hours ago, Sun Shang Xiang said:

Given that there is a large amount of posts and I'm too lazy to read through them all, I don't know if there is a solution for my problem.

Every time I enter Dragonsreach after talking with Bellamy about new slavery laws, the game crashes. It doesn't matter what I do, it simply crashes.

Here's my load order:

Keep in mind that I don't have all files active, as well that I haven't been playing it for a very long while, thus the short load order.

I see no obvious problem except that ASLAL should be near or at the bottom of your load order. For that reason I'm going to ask if you've run LOOT since it always places it there in my load order. If you haven't, then run it and see if it fixes your problem. If you don't have it, Google it (LOOT-load order optimisation tool), load it and run it.

13 hours ago, Sun Shang Xiang said:

Here's my load order:

Wait eight hours (in game hours, not real world hours) and try it again.  If that doesn't work, go somewhere else for a gameplay day or two and then try it again.   For some strange reason some cells can become unreachable at times but usually you can wait it out.

48 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Wait eight hours (in game hours, not real world hours) and try it again.  If that doesn't work, go somewhere else for a gameplay day or two and then try it again.   For some strange reason some cells can become unreachable at times but usually you can wait it out.

Would it help if I told you that v 2.1.1 doesn't have the same problem? I can go to Dragonsreach with 2.1.1 without problems. True, it's easier to play, but I do want that "Enforcer checks slavers", "Submissive women get enslaved" and "Slavers get raped" options.

10 minutes ago, Sun Shang Xiang said:

Would it help if I told you that v 2.1.1 doesn't have the same problem? I can go to Dragonsreach with 2.1.1 without problems. True, it's easier to play, but I do want that "Enforcer checks slavers", "Submissive women get enslaved" and "Slavers get raped" options.

Wouldn't make a bit of difference. I've had this happen on games without Slave Reloaded installed at all.  It's something to do with the game engine and not a specific mod.

57 minutes ago, Sun Shang Xiang said:

Have you managed to solve that problem for yourself?

What I told you is how I usually solve the problem.  I either wait or do something else for a while and try it again later which usually works.  This assumes you don't have the problem from the beginning, I have had a couple of times when a random location simply never allows me to enter.  In any case these are rare problems, I can run an entire play through without an procurance of this.

28 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

What I told you is how I usually solve the problem.  I either wait or do something else for a while and try it again later which usually works.  This assumes you don't have the problem from the beginning, I have had a couple of times when a random location simply never allows me to enter.  In any case these are rare problems, I can run an entire play through without an procurance of this.

I see.

Still a blast to play Kenjoka, I hope you are still plowing away at more astounding improvement.  This is one of the most enjoyable sexlab mods I play, and I keep seeing things that completely change everything, The cheat option's, and ability to advance past things I have seen to often, and shear size of the Mod as well as the extremely well laid out MCM, and it's Options, always amaze me. Thank You ?

Well, I have managed to make a compromise with my game. Not perfect, but it works.

Just to ask: aren't Slave Agents supposed to have some kind of dialogue? After all, if they can force-greet you, then shouldn't they have some kind of topic to talk about? Or will you add something in subsequent updates?

37 minutes ago, Sun Shang Xiang said:

Well, I have managed to make a compromise with my game. Not perfect, but it works.

Just to ask: aren't Slave Agents supposed to have some kind of dialogue? After all, if they can force-greet you, then shouldn't they have some kind of topic to talk about? Or will you add something in subsequent updates?

here is some thing if you do not have it that has for me made and amazing difference in my loading of the game save's, and cell's that tend to cause problems.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/

Might be worth a try, also

There seems to be a limiting faction when loading cell's that maybe have graphics enhancement's, with really large texture's I have found that using this to reduce the size of some of the huge texture's that serve no real purpose https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801?tab=description

It is easy enough to used, for me I find these setting to be great, but you may wish to do yours different, look at Image.

Maybe these will help, Just trying to give you ideas.  I know until I ran Ordenator on Tyrant's Whierun Brothel, I had a terrible time entering the Brothel, it has very much improved my game, and The stability is major better. I run it on most all mod, as I use MO it is easy to do only one mod at a time, and quickly prune, and shape up the graphic with in them.

It does make a back up so you can change them back if you don't like what was done.

FixTextures.jpg

I know that I had a problem when using the SE version, after Bellamy when I entered Dragonsreach everyone attacked me. Fun the first time, not so much fun the many times after. The Fix was to simply leave Whiterun for 24 hours to allow it to reset. Worked brilliantly.

3 hours ago, galgat said:

here is some thing if you do not have it that has for me made and amazing difference in my loading of the game save's, and cell's that tend to cause problems.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/

Might be worth a try, also

There seems to be a limiting faction when loading cell's that maybe have graphics enhancement's, with really large texture's I have found that using this to reduce the size of some of the huge texture's that serve no real purpose https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801?tab=description

It is easy enough to used, for me I find these setting to be great, but you may wish to do yours different, look at Image.

Maybe these will help, Just trying to give you ideas.  I know until I ran Ordenator on Tyrant's Whierun Brothel, I had a terrible time entering the Brothel, it has very much improved my game, and The stability is major better. I run it on most all mod, as I use MO it is easy to do only one mod at a time, and quickly prune, and shape up the graphic with in them.

It does make a back up so you can change them back if you don't like what was done.

FixTextures.jpg

I use the first Mod, it does great, the console writing is a bit small almost Tesedit small. Fixed a lot of CTD problems. There is also another (can't remember top of my head that increases the graphics processor, think thats what its called... no not processor speed but the in game processor which runs at a max of 2k the program increases it to 4k)

Does the second Mod work well with the first, or is it 1 or the other?

The patch for Skyrim memory

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305/

30 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I know that I had a problem when using the SE version, after Bellamy when I entered Dragonsreach everyone attacked me. Fun the first time, not so much fun the many times after. The Fix was to simply leave Whiterun for 24 hours to allow it to reset. Worked brilliantly.

I use the first Mod, it does great, the console writing is a bit small almost Tesedit small. Fixed a lot of CTD problems. There is also another (can't remember top of my head that increases the graphics processor, think thats what its called... no not processor speed but the in game processor which runs at a max of 2k the program increases it to 4k)

Does the second Mod work well with the first, or is it 1 or the other?

The patch for Skyrim memory

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305/

There original ( or the one I first saw ) complain was Crashing when entering Dragon reach after being told to go there from Bellamy. I just followed it to there compromise post.

The second mod Ordenator is just for resizing your Graphic's, quite often modder will use giant texture's that really don't do much if you playing on say a 1920x1080 monitor, and of course these giant texture's will cause loading problem's when entering cell's where they are being used.

I have seen 8192x8192 textures use on skimpy panties, and really that is and over kill in my opinion. Ordenator  will reduce these textures to the size you determin, and it can be a huge help with your game play, it will work with many different game's, and as I said it makes a back up so you can always restore everything back if you don't like it.

Load Game CTD Fix and Ordenator , will not conflict in any way as they do two entirely different thing's, but both can be a big help.

@galgat: You said, in post #3773, page 151, that you managed to get enslaved after you hit 20 Submissiveness. What did you do to get enslaved? I got the message that "maybe someone will enslave you and you wouldn't mind" (or something along those lines, can't remember precisely what it said), but nothing beyond that. Do I have to wait a period of time for the slavers to come? Or is there something else I need to do?

1. The "Enforcer strips you" function is somewhat wonky. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it triggers as soon as I enter the enforced cell (interior or exterior), and sometimes it doesn't trigger until I'm stripped by someone else.

2. Enforcer is....... strange. Sometimes, as a slaver, I can wander around clothed even with "Enforcer strips slavers too" option, while sometimes as soon as I exit an interior cell I'm immediately punished for wearing clothes. Isn't "Males report player for breaking the law" also meant to apply to male guards and slave agents?

3. One thing that I've noticed is that, if you enslave a town through cheats, its inn doesn't count as enforced nudity area, even though town itself is enforced. Not exactly gamebreaking but interesting enough to be reported.

I have been meaning to ask.

When does first contact happen for the Slave Resistance? Whet ever they are called? I have gone through hours of play, I think maybe half way through at least, (over half towns and cities taken at least) but they remain nothing but a conversational piece? 

I am afteral aiming to eventually destroy slavery and hopefully kill everyone as a bonus. But at the moment as far as I have gotten (then I had to restart again due to major Mod crashing) was possibly a future on Pikes Dinner plate.

A suggestion possibly; make the resistance known earlier, even if it's just vaguely, like anonymous letters "we are watching, waiting for when the time is right", "don't give up, we can help,go to....(drop point for a key to a device or something)"

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I have been meaning to ask.

When does first contact happen for the Slave Resistance? Whet ever they are called? I have gone through hours of play, I think maybe half way through at least, (over half towns and cities taken at least) but they remain nothing but a conversational piece? 

I am afteral aiming to eventually destroy slavery and hopefully kill everyone as a bonus. But at the moment as far as I have gotten (then I had to restart again due to major Mod crashing) was possibly a future on Pikes Dinner plate.

A suggestion possibly; make the resistance known earlier, even if it's just vaguely, like anonymous letters "we are watching, waiting for when the time is right", "don't give up, we can help,go to....(drop point for a key to a device or something)"

You get another "a note" this time from the Jarl of Morthal. This happens after Riften falls to slavery.

So I've run into a brick wall here. 

I've been sent into the dungeon for Advanced Training with Titus, but when I get down there he just rapes me, forces a few items on me, and then gets REALLY hostile with the farm dog and starts casting fire on it indefinitely. 

It was funny the first few minutes, but now I can't talk to him and he just tells me to back off and get lost so I can't progress at all. 

I've tried every command I knew to turn off hostility, just to at least see what would happen, but he usually just rapes again and then goes back to burning the poor dog.

Spoiler
17 minutes ago, AnthrSolidSnake said:

So I've run into a brick wall here. 

I've been sent into the dungeon for Advanced Training with Titus, but when I get down there he just rapes me, forces a few items on me, and then gets REALLY hostile with the farm dog and starts casting fire on it indefinitely. 

It was funny the first few minutes, but now I can't talk to him and he just tells me to back off and get lost so I can't progress at all. 

I've tried every command I knew to turn off hostility, just to at least see what would happen, but he usually just rapes again and then goes back to burning the poor dog.

How about dropping back a save or two. You have one of two issues, probably. You've either got a glitch - in which case you go back a save or two, clean it with ReSaver and load it or you have incompatible mods in which case this is likely to recur.

11 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

How about dropping back a save or two. You have one of two issues, probably. You've either got a glitch - in which case you go back a save or two, clean it with ReSaver and load it or you have incompatible mods in which case this is likely to recur.

I'm not entirely familiar with ReSaver. Is it something I run on a current save, or do I need to do it on a new save?

Also, any idea what could be incompatible or causing the conflict? I'll be honest, NPC's getting randomly hostile has been an issue before, but normally was solved by fast traveling away from the area and then coming back.

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 14  e     CreatureFramework.esm
 15  f     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 16 10     daymoyl.esm
 17 11     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
 18 12     RidingStyles2.esm
 19 13     DeviousFramework.esm
 20 14     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 21 15     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 22 16     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 23 17     realraincot.esp
 24 18     RaceMenu.esp
 25 19     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 26 1a     SkyUI.esp
 27 1b     Denselite.esp
 28 1c     SaturationBoost.esp
 29 1d     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 30 1e     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 31 1f     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 32 20     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 33 21     SLAnimLoader.esp
 34 22     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 35 23     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 36 24     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 37 25     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 38 26     DeviouslyHelpless.esp
 39 27     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 40 28     JKs LITE - Towns BETA.esp
 41 29     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 42 2a     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 43 2b     SoS - The Wilds.esp
 44 2c     SoS - The Dungeons.esp
 45 2d     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 46 2e     Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp
 47 2f     JKs LITE - Cities.esp
 48 30     Immersive Weapons.esp
 49 31     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 50 32     animal_mansion_redux.esp
 51 33     HentaiCreatures.esp
 52 34     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 53 35     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 54 36     RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
 55 37     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 56 38     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
 57 39     Populated Cities 2.esp
 58 3a     SimpleSlavery.esp
 59 3b     SkyrimImprovedPuddles.esp
 60 3c     SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp
 61 3d     DeviousFollowers.esp
 62 3e     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 63 3f     S_L_U_T_S.esp
 64 40     RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
 65 41     RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
 66 42     SOS - Shop.esp
 67 43     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 68 44     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
 69 45     Imaginator BETA.esp
 70 46     ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
 71 47     PetCollar.esp
 72 48     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
 73 49     SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
 74 4a     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 75 4b     SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
 76 4c     RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 77 4d     RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 78 4e     RND_AnimalLoot.esp
 79 4f     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 80 50     hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
 81 51     Speed Revised.esp
 82 52     ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
 83 53     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 84 54     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 85 55     UIExtensions.esp
 86 56     XPMSE.esp
 87 57     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 88 58     SlaveTats.esp
 89 59     SLALAnimObj.esp
 90 5a     FNIS.esp
 91 5b     SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
 92 5c     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 93 5d     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 94 5e     TDF Aroused Rape.esp
 95 5f     TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
 96 60     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 97 61     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 98 62     sr_FillHerUp.esp
 99 63     sr_FillThemUp.esp
100 64     Better Vampires.esp
101 65     Better Vampire NPCs.esp

(I added Better Vampires to see if it made a difference, since I read someone else didn't have the issue with the mods installed)