You should get a journal update telling you to ask around Riverwood about the note. Specifically you need to talk to Lucan Valerius. Because you are NOT sent to him directly there is no quest marker associated with it.

There is no journal update after i read the note, it still says read the note in journal. If i talk to Lucan he has no dialog outside standard stuff.

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, jdowney said:

There is no journal update after i read the note, it still says read the note in journal. If i talk to Lucan he has no dialog outside standard stuff.

Then your game is bugged. You can either restart the game or advance the mod with console commands.

19 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

Honestly I've only played with the last couple versions which do require Dragonborn. I note on the modpage that Kenjoka says that "slavery comes to Solstheim." I take that to mean that there is an older version that does NOT require Dragonborn but I couldn't tell you what it was.

V1 does not need Dragonborn and is working, Thank you for your time, ^-^

Then your game is bugged. You can either restart the game or advance the mod with console commands.

I have completely reinstalled the game and started fresh and still same thing. The quest is does not show up with showquesttargets command,  the only ones listed are standard beginning of game ones which i know what they belong to.  So unless i know the quest id somehow i can't advance it. It is in journal though and it still says read the mysterious note.

Spoiler
39 minutes ago, jdowney said:

I have completely reinstalled the game and started fresh and still same thing. The quest is does not show up with showquesttargets command,  the only ones listed are standard beginning of game ones which i know what they belong to.  So unless i know the quest id somehow i can't advance it. It is in journal though and it still says read the mysterious note.

Quest ID is SLV_mainquest

First stage is 1 (at this point in my game, I have not completed prequest and have completed stages 1, 50, 100 and 150)

However, if you are getting nothing as it is, I would reiterate, something is bugging your game, probably another mod (that's the usual suspect anyway).

Quest ID is SLV_mainquest

First stage is 1 (at this point in my game, I have not completed prequest and have completed stages 1, 50, 100 and 150)

However, if you are getting nothing as it is, I would reiterate, something is bugging your game, probably another mod (that's the usual suspect anyway).

Thank you just setting stage to 0 worked. I suspect another mod as well. The read the note journal entry still there but the mainquest has start.

Hmm I’ve been trying to figure out the breast growth and which parameters it has been affecting. I’m using the SLIF to get them growing but after reaching the 3.0 coeficient it seens they are quite unnatural and was wondering: should I just change the body or can I adapt then with racemenu and then let them continue to grow or will I have to adjust them everytime they grow?

Spoiler
9 hours ago, nalonsowp said:

Not sure if I have correctly debugged my situation, but I loaded Amputator framework with Zaz 8.0 and I get CTD on loading save. I'm guessing because the amputator framework is dependant on zaz 7.0. 

No. There is nothing in ZAP7 that is not also in ZAP8. But there is a whole LOT MORE in ZAP8 and that make going over your animations limit entirely possible. Run FNIS with ZAP8 loaded and see how many animations you are loading. Then replace it with ZAP7 and run it again. You'll see for yourself how much more there is in ZAP 8.

As a digression, this is the reason it is difficult to plat DDi 4.1 and ZAP8+. They both add lots of animations.

Spoiler
44 minutes ago, Tempy said:

Hmm I’ve been trying to figure out the breast growth and which parameters it has been affecting. I’m using the SLIF to get them growing but after reaching the 3.0 coeficient it seens they are quite unnatural and was wondering: should I just change the body or can I adapt then with racemenu and then let them continue to grow or will I have to adjust them everytime they grow?

I honestly don't know because I keep that function turned off. If I had wanted megatits on my character I would have used a different body type. However, if you can't find a suitable answer on this thread using the search engine you might want to look at the Milk Mod Economy thread. To use the search engine most efficiently type your query in and make certain that you tick the "This Topic" box in the drop down box. That way you only search this thread and don't have to go through hundreds of responses that are totally irrelevant.

I'm playing through as a slave in the 3.0 Beta1 03 Jun 2018.  I'm running into a glitch where the branding scene (SLV_MainBranding / xx252EB9) never actually ends.  It does run through the sequence of PC+Pike+Bellamy going to the dungeon, PC gets branded, Pike talks, and finally PC+Pike sex.  However the scene doesn't terminate after the sex finishes:  IsScenePlaying xx252EB9 still shows it is playing and Pike & Bellamy are still in a "Follow the PC" state. 

I can stop Pike & Bellamy from following by issuing a "stopscene xx252EB9" in the console.  

I'm not sure if this is the cause, but in the SLV_MainBrandingSex2.psc script that starts the SexLab animation it calls SLV_GangbangTraining.IsCompleted, but SLV_GangbangTraining does not seem to exist as a quest. 

Spoiler

if SLV_GangbangTraining.IsCompleted()
	actor[] sexActors = new actor[5]
	sexActors[0] =Game.getplayer()
	sexActors[1] = akSpeaker
	sexActors[2] = SLV_Slaver2.getActorRef()
	sexActors[3] = SLV_Igor.getActorRef()
	sexActors[4] = SLV_Titus.getActorRef()

myScripts.SLV_Gangbang(sexActors)
else
	myScripts.SLV_PlaySex3Synchron(Game.GetPlayer(),akSpeaker,SLV_Slaver2.getActorRef(), "MMF", true)
endif
SLV_SexIsRunning.setvalue(0)

game.DisablePlayerControls(1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 1, 1)
game.SetPlayerAIDriven(true)

On 8/10/2018 at 7:03 PM, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

Let me give this my best shot. Yes, unlike many other mods Kenjoka has put everything in one file. I am currently using the beta since more of the mod is implemented. Despite its beta status it runs fine. I believe he calls it a beta because not all parts of the mod have been fully implemented (specifically stuff related to playing as a slaver).

The slave girl mod is never required and does add a lot of "candy" to the mod. I've played both with and without. If you know what you're doing you can add that mod at any time (SR recognizes whether you have certain mods or not and shows this in its MCM menu). If you have no familiarity with adding and deleting mods in midgame I would recommend loading it at the beginning.

You are welcome to rant to your heart is content on LL. There is even a Community Thread entitled the Rant Thread if you just need to get something off your chest. As always with ranting though, don't expect it to actually change anything.

Thank you for the info. This run has been pretty good for me, I could not bring myself to be a Slaver so I am not missing anything. Plus being a Slave has been a very "WET" experience so far. I did have to skip some of the initial quests in Part 1 maybe 2? As I was getting constant CTD when talking to some people. I am up to Journal 7 "tee hee". Mind you still the occasional CTFD which I can't quite work out why? Think maybe load weight on the events happening? 

So far the only annoyance is the Random "Fuck me Slave" events where for some unknown reason 2 witnesses are needed, they can at times take way over a minute to start as 1 or both witnesses must be on another planet!! Would be great if it acted like Random Sex masterbators instead, scene starts with or without them if they are late they miss the free show.

Oh and I worked out things run way smoother if you disable Aroused Creatures and Random Sex. It seems when they activate a scene then what ever you were doing is undone and you have to do it again. (On that note, talking to Master Pike can sometimes be near impossible when he procs to go fuck a slave, one instance he did so 3 or 4 times reseting the quest trigger each time).

Pearl Juice is a great extra as a Slave for money earning, its Mechanic is 50 septims for each load of Cum, as a Slave it does not take long to make money at all. It can be glitchy on the machine (but if your on the machine wait a minute then expel pearl juice, which fixes the sudden slowness) oh and do not walk into a Barracks in a Slaverun city or town, 1 you may never get back out due to the amount of sex, 2 if you do then you may find they all follow you still under the effects of the Gang Bang, 3 the Gang Bang effect sometimes carries into the open meaning all of a sudden you have every guy in town or city lined up for a turn.

I was wandering...

Is there a Slave Tat for Slaverun that lists your credentials? Say on your belly or back? It would be nice to see such a list

Cum Dump

Pussy Slut

Cock Slut

Anal Slut

Gang Bang Slut

Pain Slut

and so on, although as a matter of taste, the writing should be small in fancy script maybe, not in your face as they would be added kinda like when you get your certificate, which makes them a visual resume sort of thing.

Oh and the Slaver Agents why the fuck are they ESSENTIALS?!? I have so far left 3 that annoyed me bleeding out all over the place totally not killable!! Sure they are needed but they are way annoying sometimes, Pike can always send out a replacement for a dead 1 in a couple days sort of thing... could lead to him asking a player to investigate why his Slaver Agents are being killed even... In any case they and that stupid Guard at the entrances of towns and cities that "force greets" so he can tell you the laws even though you obviously fucken know cause your on your way out of town, totally naked or wrapped in Devious gear head to toe...

Umm also why the fuck have my tits suddenly shrunk? They were fine until I entered Dragonsreach to do my Certification (not the first 1 the second 1), then they shrunk to a "Hide'n'Seek" level in size!!! Is this normal? If so some warning would have been nice... (I have the Boob size thing turned off, or had it turned off until then?) No Mod no matter how good or fun it is touches my hair or boobs!!!!

Spoiler
56 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I was wandering...

Is there a Slave Tat for Slaverun that lists your credentials? Say on your belly or back? It would be nice to see such a list

Cum Dump

Pussy Slut

Cock Slut

Anal Slut

Gang Bang Slut

Pain Slut

and so on, although as a matter of taste, the writing should be small in fancy script maybe, not in your face as they would be added kinda like when you get your certificate, which makes them a visual resume sort of thing.

Oh and the Slaver Agents why the fuck are they ESSENTIALS?!? I have so far left 3 that annoyed me bleeding out all over the place totally not killable!! Sure they are needed but they are way annoying sometimes, Pike can always send out a replacement for a dead 1 in a couple days sort of thing... could lead to him asking a player to investigate why his Slaver Agents are being killed even... In any case they and that stupid Guard at the entrances of towns and cities that "force greets" so he can tell you the laws even though you obviously fucken know cause your on your way out of town, totally naked or wrapped in Devious gear head to toe...

Umm also why the fuck have my tits suddenly shrunk? They were fine until I entered Dragonsreach to do my Certification (not the first 1 the second 1), then they shrunk to a "Hide'n'Seek" level in size!!! Is this normal? If so some warning would have been nice... (I have the Boob size thing turned off, or had it turned off until then?) No Mod no matter how good or fun it is touches my hair or boobs!!!!

paragraph 1 - degrading scrawls (see Slave Tats modpage)

paragraph 2 - MrEsturk has had much the same reaction although his have been posted on the "What are you Doing Right Now in Skyrim?" thread.

paragraph 3 - I have no idea what "struck" your tits. Not normal for SR so you may want to look at your other mods. I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments however.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

paragraph 1 - degrading scrawls (see Slave Tats modpage)

paragraph 2 - MrEsturk has had much the same reaction although his have been posted on the "What are you Doing Right Now in Skyrim?" thread.

paragraph 3 - I have no idea what "struck" your tits. Not normal for SR so you may want to look at your other mods. I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments however.

Thank you yet again lol, is there by chance individual files that show pictures, cause this girl likes classy looking Tats even if they might say "Fuck Toy Gang Bang Slut"?

My Boobs came back, I think it was with DD not Slaverun, (I have the resize function to prevent that thing where your boobs tend to overlap the device making it look broken?) Cause after Lod put a Chastity Bra on me then took it of they just popped back to normal size again.

I only deliberately kill annoying NPC's and the ones I think are fuckwits, like that Bard in Riverrun, sometimes Farengar when he blinds me with his stupid mage light, oh and Sloot Ninja's (from Whiterun Brothel Mod) I really don't like all the shit they put on me it is not sexy and covers my face and hair.

2 hours ago, SilentOption said:

I seem to have an issue with the game my character seem to be stuck be with the same hairstyle after her master cut off her hair. It only changes into three hairstyle changes but after that, she stuck at Stage 3 her hair doesn't get any longer

If you haven't changed the number of cuts till it gets to original style then I think its like 40 haircuts? If you have then I have no idea sorry, personally I would turn that feature off, a good hair style is part of what makes you sexy, so no way in hell I would let some slaver cut mine off, unless they can cut hair from the grave?

For some reason skyrim is crashing when i'm trying to build two specific furnitures inside the colosseum main hall.

¿any solution or workaround?

ColiseumMH_Crash1.jpg

Spoiler

[08/13/2018 - 10:43:49PM] [slv_housebuildingscript <SLV_ColosseumMain (3C6396F0)>]BuildHouseInteriorPart roomID=4, partID=37
[08/13/2018 - 10:43:49PM] GetFormListIndex: [FormList < (3C742E08)>].GetSize()=29
[08/13/2018 - 10:43:49PM] GetFormListIndex: 37
[08/13/2018 - 10:43:49PM] GetFormListIndex: starting FAST SEARCH
[08/13/2018 - 10:43:49PM] GetFormListIndex: FAST SEARCH - FOUND in [FormList < (3C742E08)>] at 27
[08/13/2018 - 10:43:49PM] [slv_housebuildingscript <SLV_ColosseumMain (3C6396F0)>]BuildHouseInteriorPart - found index = 27
[08/13/2018 - 10:43:49PM] [slv_housescript <SLV_ColosseumMain (3C6396F0)>]BuildHouseInteriorPart 4, , 27
[08/13/2018 - 10:43:49PM] [slv_housescript <SLV_ColosseumMain (3C6396F0)>]BuildHouseInteriorPart: enabling [ObjectReference < (3C2A4F91)>]
[08/13/2018 - 10:43:49PM] [slv_housescript <SLV_ColosseumMain (3C6396F0)>]BuildHouseInteriorPart: enabled
[08/13/2018 - 10:43:49PM] [slv_housebuildingscript <SLV_ColosseumMain (3C6396F0)>] UpdateLogCount

Load Order:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
SkyUI.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
MoreBanditCamps(Original-Edition).esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
Brows.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
beinz_plugin.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SexyBanditCaptives.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
K2WorkingGirls.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
FollowerCiceria.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
SLPleasure.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Real Clouds.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
LoversComfort.esp
Apropos.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SlaveTats.esp
BDHoodieFemale.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
BDLoincloth.esp
BDLykaiosFemale.esp
BDLykaiosSchlong.esp
MMGSchlong.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
EveryBody's Different.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
Leather Clothes.esp
SLDrunk.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
FNIS.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
GagSFXHearthfires.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp
Mango.esp

(using 3.0 beta 1)

Spoiler
9 hours ago, SilentOption said:

I seem to have an issue with the game my character seem to be stuck be with the same hairstyle after her master cut off her hair. It only changes into three hairstyle changes but after that, she stuck at Stage 3 her hair doesn't get any longer

As Darkside Tinkerbell suggested check your MCM settings. 

It may be that you can not see the changes in the hair styles since there are a large number of them.

Do you have both of the Apachii hairstyles loaded (general and female)?

A humble suggestion for an adjustment with Slave Master Pike and possibly his henchman Eric, maybe even for that area. Lower the arrousal or just make that area a "no random sex zone" I suggest this only because it is so very frustrating when (especially on a long scene/story line section) the fuck off to well Fuck some random Slave, reseting the entire scene or conversation both really, or even worse glitching it so your stuck unable to move on your knees (can be fixed if and when somebody finally comes along and fucks you, end of that scene puts you on your feet, but still ruins and resets the original reason you were getting punished or whatever). Those things are story line important surely there must be a way to temporarily stop the background processes while they are going on?

Spoiler
39 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

A humble suggestion for an adjustment with Slave Master Pike and possibly his henchman Eric, maybe even for that area. Lower the arrousal or just make that area a "no random sex zone" I suggest this only because it is so very frustrating when (especially on a long scene/story line section) the fuck off to well Fuck some random Slave, reseting the entire scene or conversation both really, or even worse glitching it so your stuck unable to move on your knees (can be fixed if and when somebody finally comes along and fucks you, end of that scene puts you on your feet, but still ruins and resets the original reason you were getting punished or whatever). Those things are story line important surely there must be a way to temporarily stop the background processes while they are going on?

I may be wrong about this but I don't think so.

If you mark "N" various actors you should be able to go into SexLab and/or SexLab Aroused and make it so that they simple don't get aroused. If you do that with Pike and his crew they should still do scripted sex but it would eliminate the random sex acts. (I believe it's Block Arousal is SexLab Aroused MCM).

2 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

I may be wrong about this but I don't think so.

If you mark "N" various actors you should be able to go into SexLab and/or SexLab Aroused and make it so that they simple don't get aroused. If you do that with Pike and his crew they should still do scripted sex but it would eliminate the random sex acts. (I believe it's Block Arousal is SexLab Aroused MCM).

Cool I will give it a try, I know you can manipulate arousal through SL Aroused and Eager NPC's, I think SL Aroused is just PC as I have in the past changed an NPC via Eager NPC's

Just read your quote, very nice and very true. Been wandering how to add quotes, but that is a lesson for a different forum most definitely.

Spoiler
4 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Cool I will give it a try, I know you can manipulate arousal through SL Aroused and Eager NPC's, I think SL Aroused is just PC as I have in the past changed an NPC via Eager NPC's

Just read your quote, very nice and very true. Been wandering how to add quotes, but that is a lesson for a different forum most definitely.

No it's not. Let's do this.

Go to the box at the bottom of the page where you are going to enter your note to me. When you do that you will note a number of icons across the top. They are all pretty obvious. There is only one in black (all the others are in white). That is the spoiler button. When you hit that a spoiler box will appear. When that happens you can simply type a message in it or, as I have done, you can quote the person whose post you are answering. Make sure your cursor is in the spoiler box and scroll up to the post you want to quote. Then, hit the quote bottom at the end of the post. Navigate out of the spoiler box (easiest is to use the cursor) and type your message. 

This is considered polite on LL because it does not replicate large amounts of text or pictures for those who are just scanning through a thread. On the other hand, as you have discovered, it gives the person who has been quoted a notification of that fact. They can then go straight there and find out what has been said.

I hope you have the opportunity to use this a lot.

Edit: You're not talking about adding quotes your talking about the quote that appears at the end of all my posts. That is my "signature." To add yours go to your Profile. Listed on that drop down box is "account settings." Click on that. On the left hand side of the page that appears is a box entitled "overview." About halfway down is "signature." Click on that and, after a couple seconds, the space will appear on the right for you to add your signature. Sorry for my obtuseness, Have fun!

Second Edit: Now that I have access to my home computer I can confirm that you can arousal block NPCs in SexLab Aroused.