3 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No it's not. Let's do this.

Go to the box at the bottom of the page where you are going to enter your note to me. When you do that you will note a number of icons across the top. They are all pretty obvious. There is only one in black (all the others are in white). That is the spoiler button. When you hit that a spoiler box will appear. When that happens you can simply type a message in it or, as I have done, you can quote the person whose post you are answering. Make sure your cursor is in the spoiler box and scroll up to the post you want to quote. Then, hit the quote bottom at the end of the post. Navigate out of the spoiler box (easiest is to use the cursor) and type your message. 

This is considered polite on LL because it does not replicate large amounts of text or pictures for those who are just scanning through a thread. On the other hand, as you have discovered, it gives the person who has been quoted a notification of that fact. They can then go straight there and find out what has been said.

I hope you have the opportunity to use this a lot.

Edit: You're not talking about adding quotes your talking about the quote that appears at the end of all my posts. That is my "signature." To add yours go to your Profile. Listed on that drop down box is "account settings." Click on that. On the left hand side of the page that appears is a box entitled "overview." About halfway down is "signature." Click on that and, after a couple seconds, the space will appear on the right for you to add your signature. Sorry for my obtuseness, Have fun!

Second Edit: Now that I have access to my home computer I can confirm that you can arousal block NPCs in SexLab Aroused.

Spoiler

test cause I just woke up and its 6 in the morning so my dumb blonde is in overdrive

Thank you very much for the info, now once again when I think of something ingenious to write as a signature I know where to go and what to do. Plus I can ask if the spoiler worked more "not sure if I should" questions?

Spoiler worked fine. If you are afraid to post a question here feel free to PM (private message) me. To do that click on my avatar (the picture of the Elder Scroll to the left of this. When you get to my profile you should see a message (looks like an envelope) button on top of my cover photo. Feel free to click on it and leave me a message (btw, this works for anyone else as well. Be forewarned, mod authors DO NOT want questions sent to them this way).

I am stumped. I am getting a CTD trying to enter DragonsReach right after Whiterun is changed to Slaverun. It freezes then CTDs during the autosave after trying to enter DragonsReach

Trying to go through as a female slaver.

I have tried in 1st person and 3rd person.

told my followers to wait somewhere out of the way.

installed crash fixes and the SSE preloader

verified all mod dependencies are there.

Tried to COC into dragonsreach

Verified Load order in loot as well as looking for something that might be out of place

Made a bashed patch

ran FNIS to make sure not too many animations loading

Do not have crawling animations installed as FNIS bitched about them being incompatible

I dont show any conflicts in Mod Organizer 2 or LOOT

I havent cleaned the base ESM's for Skyrim due to that causing a CTD problem in Falkreath (looking for a guide that can help me cleaning them without the CTD in falkreath)

not sure how to post my load order here or I would do so.

read through recent posts here looking for similar issues but maybe I missed something

I can turn on debug logging in Papyrus logs if posting that here would help

here is the normal log though

Papyrus.0.log

Spoiler
25 minutes ago, SimianJyhad said:

I am stumped. I am getting a CTD trying to enter DragonsReach right after Whiterun is changed to Slaverun. It freezes then CTDs during the autosave after trying to enter DragonsReach

Trying to go through as a female slaver.

Reveal hidden contents

I have tried in 1st person and 3rd person.

told my followers to wait somewhere out of the way.

installed crash fixes and the SSE preloader

verified all mod dependencies are there.

Tried to COC into dragonsreach

Verified Load order in loot as well as looking for something that might be out of place

Made a bashed patch

ran FNIS to make sure not too many animations loading

Do not have crawling animations installed as FNIS bitched about them being incompatible

I dont show any conflicts in Mod Organizer 2 or LOOT

I havent cleaned the base ESM's for Skyrim due to that causing a CTD problem in Falkreath (looking for a guide that can help me cleaning them without the CTD in falkreath)

not sure how to post my load order here or I would do so.

read through recent posts here looking for similar issues but maybe I missed something

I can turn on debug logging in Papyrus logs if posting that here would help

here is the normal log though

Papyrus.0.log

If I understand you correctly you are playing Skyrim SE. This is the LE site. If you are playing with this (LE) mod and you have SE running the only surprising thing is that it took that long to crash. So, if you are playing SE and you have the converted SE version of this mod running, you might want to check on that site. It is likely that the people there have heard of your problem and can help solve it. You might want to post your load order when you ask that question though.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If I understand you correctly you are playing Skyrim SE. This is the LE site. If you are playing with this (LE) mod and you have SE running the only surprising thing is that it took that long to crash. So, if you are playing SE and you have the converted SE version of this mod running, you might want to check on that site. It is likely that the people there have heard of your problem and can help solve it. You might want to post your load order when you ask that question though.

LOL I'm an Idiot, for some reason I thought this was the SE site for the mod my bad

I may have ruined a good lot of my Carriage travel fun... yes I got bored after fucking all the dogs and the horses so i decided to ride (normal vanilla ride) 1 of the horses around in circles (Eager NPC's means I orgasm when I ride horses). But the damn horse has followed me to Whiterun, now there are only 2 Horses at the stop... the event there requires 3 so when it starts nothing happens, I end up having to use the "problems" function to move again and travel on to my destination. (Bottom line I get no more Horse fucking there... which is entirely not fair). I tried console to summon a replacement (yes used the horse ID for Slaverun) But that doesn't work, the horse is there but for some reason doesn't count...

I can do without this run as I am sure there will eventually be an update with more stuff, new stuff to do. But, if anyone knows a fix feel free to let me know.

On a side note, has an animation been done for 3 Horses in the 1 scene yet? I have Billy's only pack 2 though I think. Did have both but I don't remember a Horse 4 way or even 3 way in the first pack.

Spoiler
7 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I may have ruined a good lot of my Carriage travel fun... yes I got bored after fucking all the dogs and the horses so i decided to ride (normal vanilla ride) 1 of the horses around in circles (Eager NPC's means I orgasm when I ride horses). But the damn horse has followed me to Whiterun, now there are only 2 Horses at the stop... the event there requires 3 so when it starts nothing happens, I end up having to use the "problems" function to move again and travel on to my destination. (Bottom line I get no more Horse fucking there... which is entirely not fair). I tried console to summon a replacement (yes used the horse ID for Slaverun) But that doesn't work, the horse is there but for some reason doesn't count...

I can do without this run as I am sure there will eventually be an update with more stuff, new stuff to do. But, if anyone knows a fix feel free to let me know.

On a side note, has an animation been done for 3 Horses in the 1 scene yet? I have Billy's only pack 2 though I think. Did have both but I don't remember a Horse 4 way or even 3 way in the first pack.

If I had your problem I would use the Puppet Master mod (and patch) to fix it. I could then make the horse a follower., take it back where it belonged and then release it. But that requires another mod (and patch).

2 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

If I had your problem I would use the Puppet Master mod (and patch) to fix it. I could then make the horse a follower., take it back where it belonged and then release it. But that requires another mod (and patch).

would that work? I tried getting the horse to follow, but the area the Carriage drivers take you is not on map. Mind you I think I sort of fixed it. I disabled the horse at whiterun, the first scene doesn't play but the other 2 horsed still do now.

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

would that work? I tried getting the horse to follow, but the area the Carriage drivers take you is not on map. Mind you I think I sort of fixed it. I disabled the horse at whiterun, the first scene doesn't play but the other 2 horsed still do now.

If you're happy with what you've got don't mess with it any more (standard good advice on modded Skyrim). Yes, it would have worked. Just take the horse as a follower, get the carriage driver to "take you for a ride" and leave the horse where you want it. Of course, don't bother to get the horse to follow you until you can get the carriage driver to take you where you want to go.

Handy hints from a somewhat extreme Tinkerbell;

I play with Succubus Heart and PSQ often I find my partners end up Bleeding out, unable then to talk to them let alone use Defeats function to revive them. 3 ways to fix this, easiest to hardest (I start at 1 go to 2 or 3 only if 1 does not work, please quicksave before you try the fix)

1. Console command (the ~ key) select target then type disable (they will disappear) then type enable (they will reappear after you leave console commands) this will normally fix them (under no circumstances freak out when they disappear, DO NOT press the mouse button after typing disable, if you do then when you type enable the NPC will be gone maybe forever most likely respawn 24 hours later)

2. If you have a Follower Mod (or Puppet Master?) force the NPC as a Follower then train them, the training resets them so they aren't bleeding out.

3. Possibly the hardest especially with essentials, kill them then resurrect them. Killing Essentials is possible it often requires a massive amount of damage to be done constantly, you will often end up with a massive Bounty doing this as well, it helps to have something like Sneak Tools active, but you will find NPC's in a Mod very hard to kill even then if they are essential.

Prevention is easy if you have PSQ just remember to toggle the Drain and Draining Kills off. Although even with these off some NPC's are just too weak and Bleed Out anyway, especially if you are getting powerful as a Succubus, (with all the sex this does not take long). Oh and with Succubus Heart make sure you Turn off the Draining Kill function.

Spoiler
9 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Handy hints from a somewhat extreme Tinkerbell;

I play with Succubus Heart and PSQ often I find my partners end up Bleeding out, unable then to talk to them let alone use Defeats function to revive them. 3 ways to fix this, easiest to hardest (I start at 1 go to 2 or 3 only if 1 does not work, please quicksave before you try the fix)

1. Console command (the ~ key) select target then type disable (they will disappear) then type enable (they will reappear after you leave console commands) this will normally fix them (under no circumstances freak out when they disappear, DO NOT press the mouse button after typing disable, if you do then when you type enable the NPC will be gone maybe forever most likely respawn 24 hours later)

2. If you have a Follower Mod (or Puppet Master?) force the NPC as a Follower then train them, the training resets them so they aren't bleeding out.

3. Possibly the hardest especially with essentials, kill them then resurrect them. Killing Essentials is possible it often requires a massive amount of damage to be done constantly, you will often end up with a massive Bounty doing this as well, it helps to have something like Sneak Tools active, but you will find NPC's in a Mod very hard to kill even then if they are essential.

Prevention is easy if you have PSQ just remember to toggle the Drain and Draining Kills off. Although even with these off some NPC's are just too weak and Bleed Out anyway, especially if you are getting powerful as a Succubus, (with all the sex this does not take long). Oh and with Succubus Heart make sure you Turn off the Draining Kill function.

Thanks but won't work with Puppet Master.

You can also use the console to turn essential into non-essential NPCs.

It be nice if this mod allowed the player to customize his/her characters background some more, like maybe add more dialogue choices for the questions asked by the slavers like when the player first had sex, when the player first masturbated and how, if the player has ever had sex with animals and how often and with what animal (maybe even allow the player to choose a favorite), and more options for when pike asks why women wear dresses (maybe add some more tomboyish answers if you're both roleplaying a tomboy and/or wan't to be more defiant towards ythe slavers), etc, and maybe even let the player describe in more detail what his/her parents are like? just a suggestion, I just think this would be a million times better if it was friendlier towards other player's play styles and roleplaying stories.

On 8/9/2018 at 6:10 AM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Nope, not FNIS (you have far too few animations for that to be your issue). Go back and see if you can figure out what you're missing from the SR prerequisites and turn those esp puppies from red to black. If, for some reason, you just want a second pair of eyes on you list feel free to post your load order.

ok you also might be having a problem with your xo32 skeleton,go into the zip and under the skeleton rig(recommended) folder extract it to your xpms folder,that fixed MY problem of a missing NioNode when entering dragons reach and crashfixes popped up telling me i was missing a NioNode,also make sure you have hdt physics extension installed and racemenu 3.4.5 installed as it has chargen and net imerse overide built in.

9 hours ago, ClockworkTower said:

It be nice if this mod allowed the player to customize his/her characters background some more, like maybe add more dialogue choices for the questions asked by the slavers like when the player first had sex, when the player first masturbated and how, if the player has ever had sex with animals and how often and with what animal (maybe even allow the player to choose a favorite), and more options for when pike asks why women wear dresses (maybe add some more tomboyish answers if you're both roleplaying a tomboy and/or wan't to be more defiant towards ythe slavers), etc, and maybe even let the player describe in more detail what his/her parents are like? just a suggestion, I just think this would be a million times better if it was friendlier towards other player's play styles and roleplaying stories.

I like those suggestions, a way to do the sex history would be to base the answers on your Sex Lab Diary (which can be manipulated with the Sex Lab Stats Manipulator). The history otherwise would be difficult I would imagine to implement on a Mod, as it would almost be like a questionnaire prior to activation of the Mod in the McM, not impossible maybe but very difficult I am sure.

Note that I have found while many Mods require other Mods to work properly it is often hard to tell if they even use those required Mods, many of the functions in Sex Lab seem ignored (like the Diary) if you use Combat Arousal and have checked of Masochist you would think quite a few Mods would compensate that in the dialogue. Mind you many of these things would be hugely script heavy possibly making the game unplayable or close to unplayable.  

Wasn't sure if to post it here or in devious devices. But here it goes:

Mod seems to work just fine but I am having problems with some devices, they either are invisible, like harnesses or corsets, otherwise they are not only invisible but they make the part of the body they are supposed to be on, so I have slaves around with no hands and even some without feet (some but way less). I suspect for the hands it may be the mittens or gloves but can't really be sure, when pick pocketing those wearing stuff making their hands disappear, they don't seem to have anything for that slot (though not showing them may be a feature). I tried putting some on to check which ones may be and closest Idea I got was trying all the harness bits, the hands and feet parts make both disappear. But then if I drop them from my inventory, I can see them on the ground. Other devices like collars, many ankle cuffs with chains and such gags and plugs seem to work fine though.

My own best guess is that is something along the lines of what I got with fur boots not being visible on women (leaving a bunch of guards and stormcloacks without lower legs). The solution as it turns out, was to find the .nif in the data/meshes folder and remove the female .nif for it in there both _0 and _1.  After the strange (to the unlearned like me) solution the problem was fixed and I wonder if the same would be true for the devices here, still  Idon't want to do anything rash like that before prodding for wisdom here. Would the same solution apply? And if so, does anyone know where these meshes may be (clothes armor folders etc)? Is it something else entirely? I think the only reason the invisible corsets and harnesses don't turn the torso invisible, is becasue they don't have an 'alpha layer' to make the part they are on disappear and put themselves in place (like the devices making hands and feet disappear seem to).

Thanks in advance for any help or directions here and sorry for my lacking English.

Spoiler
7 hours ago, Nasreen said:

Wasn't sure if to post it here or in devious devices. But here it goes:

Mod seems to work just fine but I am having problems with some devices, they either are invisible, like harnesses or corsets, otherwise they are not only invisible but they make the part of the body they are supposed to be on, so I have slaves around with no hands and even some without feet (some but way less). I suspect for the hands it may be the mittens or gloves but can't really be sure, when pick pocketing those wearing stuff making their hands disappear, they don't seem to have anything for that slot (though not showing them may be a feature). I tried putting some on to check which ones may be and closest Idea I got was trying all the harness bits, the hands and feet parts make both disappear. But then if I drop them from my inventory, I can see them on the ground. Other devices like collars, many ankle cuffs with chains and such gags and plugs seem to work fine though.

My own best guess is that is something along the lines of what I got with fur boots not being visible on women (leaving a bunch of guards and stormcloacks without lower legs). The solution as it turns out, was to find the .nif in the data/meshes folder and remove the female .nif for it in there both _0 and _1.  After the strange (to the unlearned like me) solution the problem was fixed and I wonder if the same would be true for the devices here, still  Idon't want to do anything rash like that before prodding for wisdom here. Would the same solution apply? And if so, does anyone know where these meshes may be (clothes armor folders etc)? Is it something else entirely? I think the only reason the invisible corsets and harnesses don't turn the torso invisible, is becasue they don't have an 'alpha layer' to make the part they are on disappear and put themselves in place (like the devices making hands and feet disappear seem to).

Thanks in advance for any help or directions here and sorry for my lacking English.

This is a well-known DD issue. I don't follow that thread but I know they are working on it.

So an ongoing issue that is being worked on with DD rather than me somehow doing something wrong or for some reason something getting broken during installation? Well that is a new but in a sense a relief, having to table into mod fixing and what not is a true effort for the technologically challenged like myself.

Thanks a bunch for the speedy help Psalam. : )

for the DD issue of ivsisble body parts simple remove the hdt chains should fix it. the issue is that skyrim hates when hdt has a setting thats not 255 but to get good looking hdt u need less than 255. even if u put it at 255 u can still get invisible npc. there a mod ccalled hdt invisisbly fix it does pretty good job fixing the issue without xml modification but can hit systems pertty hard performance wise

If somebody had told me the quest line to capture Ivana and Val was fucked up I would have skipped it. Everything was running fine until then. HDT stopped working for no reason, easy fix so I fix it, then Dripping when Aroused decides to spam that it isn't installed correctly, after well over a week of it running smoothly, Fame demands yet another reset just to not feel left the fuck out. So animations decide also to go out of sink, like way out of sink, Igor fucked the shit out of me while I was 10 feet away still not registered for the scene but wait he finishes and holy fuck I start? I will not...fuck no my biggest I am not getting Gang Banged in Whiterun randomly!!!! Now that started on the Slave Deliveries to the Inns. I even stood in the market for an hour and no takers!! I felt rather left out and highly ignored.

No I don't know if it is Slaverun that has suddenly decided the best way to torture me is to CTD suddenlt over and over again, destroy my lovely sex scenes and cause me to re-install mods that really were working perfectly fine for over a week.

I do know though after persistence and a couple minor tricks I managed to get Ivana back to Dragonsreach, so I thought all was well. FUCK NO, after talking to the Jarl Igor and Pike are following me everywhere like they are followers, yes I even fast travelled and the pricks were right behind me. So I killed them, rezzed them they still followed like 2 lost puppies, so I killed them and left them, which now has possibly fucked all the quests after. Even if I am supposedly condemned to death.

Suggestions or confirmation these problems are not unique would be nice. Possible fix even better otherwise I am looking at another play through hoping like fuck it doesn't happen again.

Spoiler
33 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

If somebody had told me the quest line to capture Ivana and Val was fucked up I would have skipped it. Everything was running fine until then. HDT stopped working for no reason, easy fix so I fix it, then Dripping when Aroused decides to spam that it isn't installed correctly, after well over a week of it running smoothly, Fame demands yet another reset just to not feel left the fuck out. So animations decide also to go out of sink, like way out of sink, Igor fucked the shit out of me while I was 10 feet away still not registered for the scene but wait he finishes and holy fuck I start? I will not...fuck no my biggest I am not getting Gang Banged in Whiterun randomly!!!! Now that started on the Slave Deliveries to the Inns. I even stood in the market for an hour and no takers!! I felt rather left out and highly ignored.

No I don't know if it is Slaverun that has suddenly decided the best way to torture me is to CTD suddenlt over and over again, destroy my lovely sex scenes and cause me to re-install mods that really were working perfectly fine for over a week.

I do know though after persistence and a couple minor tricks I managed to get Ivana back to Dragonsreach, so I thought all was well. FUCK NO, after talking to the Jarl Igor and Pike are following me everywhere like they are followers, yes I even fast travelled and the pricks were right behind me. So I killed them, rezzed them they still followed like 2 lost puppies, so I killed them and left them, which now has possibly fucked all the quests after. Even if I am supposedly condemned to death.

Suggestions or confirmation these problems are not unique would be nice. Possible fix even better otherwise I am looking at another play through hoping like fuck it doesn't happen again.

First, let me confirm that it is not SlaveRun ALONE that is causing your problems. Let me reiterate some wisdom that many here are tired of hearing me repeat.

Modding Skyrim is like cooking. First, it requires patience (good food and a stable modded Skyrim game can not be rushed). Second, they require all the right ingredients added in the right amounts and at the right time (make sure you have all your prerequisites and make sure you have your mods in the correct load order). Third, and most fun, it can be seasoned to taste. Fourth, no matter how much you love them individually, some foods and mods can NOT be played together. ??️

You are right I know it is not just Slaverun. If I back track which I will probably have to, the extra ingredient was when I activated the Dibellan Refuge quest line from Eager NPC's. Mind you I would rather not test that theory in another play through.

Any idea why Pike and Igor are following me like lost puppies?

7 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Modding Skyrim is like cooking. First, it requires patience (good food and a stable modded Skyrim game can not be rushed). Second, they require all the right ingredients added in the right amounts and at the right time (make sure you have all your prerequisites and make sure you have your mods in the correct load order). Third, and most fun, it can be seasoned to taste. Fourth, no matter how much you love them individually, some foods and mods can NOT be played together. ??️