Spoiler
5 hours ago, Flutix said:

Hi everyone, first of all i have to say that I love this mod. But I found out an annoying bug related to slaverun enforcer calls.

In slaverun enslaved towns, i found out that i was constantly kicked to 3rd person even if i was in tfc mode. So after searching a bit for the cause i found out that it happened whenever enforcer checks are made. if I change the enforcer check timer in the mcm options, it changes the frequency at which the game kicks me to 3rd person and if I disable the enforcer checks completely it never happens.

Is there a way to prevent this while keeping the enforcer checks on ? I don't recall having this problem before this version.

Thanks.

Yes. Go back a few pages in this thread and you will find a patch that someone (his name will be on the post) made for just this problem.

Is there any way to get the defeat scenes in the arena to work (as a slaver) with the Death Alternative and Defeat mod?

I have tried deactivating DA and even disabling the mod and cleaning saves but nothing seems to work.

I only use the Defeat mod for the surrender scenes so that one should not interfere at all.

Is there a post somewhere detailing everything about how the Arena fights work, there is supposed to be a time limit to fights but I dont know what type of fights they are, and I have no idea what the actual time limit is.

Digging around with Tes5 edit I found something related to surrendering during a fight, maybe that is related to the time limit somehow?

Thanks for any advice/help in advance.

Probably missing something obvious but I followed the questline to the bandit camp, but I'm not sure if I'm not quite sure when the enslaving part is meant to kick in because all those enslaving bandits thus far always kill my char (even with Defeat enabled). So is this intended and kick off in the cave or where does the main quest line trigger?

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, luythen said:

Probably missing something obvious but I followed the questline to the bandit camp, but I'm not sure if I'm not quite sure when the enslaving part is meant to kick in because all those enslaving bandits thus far always kill my char (even with Defeat enabled). So is this intended and kick off in the cave or where does the main quest line trigger?

It sounds like you're talking about the PreQuest. The enslaving doesn't start in this mod until you finish the PreQuest. So keep working on killing the bandits.

Sorry if this is an easy fix I am new modding, but the game keeps crashing before it gets to the start screen. I have downloaded all the requirements. I do not know why this keeps happening. I use NMM. 

Edit: I downloaded this mod for simple slavery if that has anything to do with it. When I just had simple slavery it started perfectly fine then I downloaded this one and it started crashing.

Spoiler
3 hours ago, RandomPerson6969 said:

Sorry if this is an easy fix I am new modding, but the game keeps crashing before it gets to the start screen. I have downloaded all the requirements. I do not know why this keeps happening. I use NMM. 

Edit: I downloaded this mod for simple slavery if that has anything to do with it. When I just had simple slavery it started perfectly fine then I downloaded this one and it started crashing.

A CTD may or may not be an easy fix. While I'm happy to help you here (on this thread) this may, or may not, be an issue with this mod. I would encourage you to go to the LL main page. Click on Skyrim (under Forums) and then Technical Support. Start a new thread with your question. Include your load order (there is a button on NMM which makes this easy to post). There are several people (including yours truly) that regularly check that thread and will offer support.

Short of that there are two common causes of this problem. First, you are missing one or more prerequisites for a mod that you've loaded. These are usually caught by LOOT (if you don't have this tool Google it and download it, it's free). If this is not your problem the other thing that commonly does this is too many animations. So if LOOT doesn't give you the answer you'll need to post a picture of FNIS when you run it where it says something like 15,000 animations loaded, etc.

44 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

A CTD may or may not be an easy fix. While I'm happy to help you here (on this thread) this may, or may not, be an issue with this mod. I would encourage you to go to the LL main page. Click on Skyrim (under Forums) and then Technical Support. Start a new thread with your question. Include your load order (there is a button on NMM which makes this easy to post). There are several people (including yours truly) that regularly check that thread and will offer support.

Short of that there are two common causes of this problem. First, you are missing one or more prerequisites for a mod that you've loaded. These are usually caught by LOOT (if you don't have this tool Google it and download it, it's free). If this is not your problem the other thing that commonly does this is too many animations. So if LOOT doesn't give you the answer you'll need to post a picture of FNIS when you run it where it says something like 15,000 animations loaded, etc.

Would you want to to post the FNIS here or make a whole new post..? Because I have all the prerequisites for the mod.

Edit: I was playing with NMM, and clicked the plugins tab, and Slaverun_reloaded.esp and Slaverun_reloaded_Comments.esp are in red. Would this have anything to do with it..? Should I have not downloaded the Comments..?

Spoiler
2 hours ago, RandomPerson6969 said:

Would you want to to post the FNIS here or make a whole new post..? Because I have all the prerequisites for the mod.

Edit: I was playing with NMM, and clicked the plugins tab, and Slaverun_reloaded.esp and Slaverun_reloaded_Comments.esp are in red. Would this have anything to do with it..? Should I have not downloaded the Comments..?

Yes. In my version of NMM when an esp shows up in red that means that one or more prerequisites is missing. If you have, and run, LOOT it should tell you what is missing. If you still need the FNIS step after that post it in either place. I'm easy.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes. In my version of NMM when an esp shows up in red that means that one or more prerequisites is missing. If you have, and run, LOOT it should tell you what is missing. If you still need the FNIS step after that post it in either place. I'm easy.

Well this is my FNIS:

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   8/9/2018 8:55:33 AM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 43 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 58 total groups: 282 added file slots: 2168 alternate files: 1089

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

4625 animations for 13 mods successfully included (character)
 835 animations for 2 mods and 33 creatures successfully included.

And I have to look into LOOT if my issue isn't FNIS.

Spoiler
10 minutes ago, RandomPerson6969 said:

Well this is my FNIS:

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   8/9/2018 8:55:33 AM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 43 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 58 total groups: 282 added file slots: 2168 alternate files: 1089

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

4625 animations for 13 mods successfully included (character)
 835 animations for 2 mods and 33 creatures successfully included.

And I have to look into LOOT if my issue isn't FNIS.

Nope, not FNIS (you have far too few animations for that to be your issue). Go back and see if you can figure out what you're missing from the SR prerequisites and turn those esp puppies from red to black. If, for some reason, you just want a second pair of eyes on you list feel free to post your load order.

15 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Nope, not FNIS (you have far too few animations for that to be your issue). Go back and see if you can figure out what you're missing from the SR prerequisites and turn those esp puppies from red to black. If, for some reason, you just want a second pair of eyes on you list feel free to post your load order.

Ok, I think what is wrong, but I am going to post the load order anyway. I never download the crash fix, (I didn't see it until now.)

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

30 minutes ago, RandomPerson6969 said:

Ok, I think what is wrong, but I am going to post the load order anyway. I never download the crash fix, (I didn't see it until now.)

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Crash Fixes is a big one. You really should have it even if you don't use SlaveRun. You may even want to look at the STEP wiki for other things (besides crash fixes) that you can do to tune up your modded Skyrim game). But enough digression.

I assume that you have Dragonborn DLC and that it is just cut off. It is a hard requirement for SR.

Finally, you are also missing the two Apachii hair mods (found on Nexus) required by this mod. Make sure you get both the general mod and the one for females as they are both required.

Other suggestions I would make (not required but I think you will find them helpful in the long run). Get rid of the old MoreNastyCritters and the SexLab Nude Creatures. Instead get SLAL (SexLab Animation Loader) and the new version of More Nasty Critters. If you do pay particular attention to the instructions for loading and load order.

Since you have XPMSE (good work) you don't need Realistic Ragdolls - it is included in XPMSE.

Then, you can turn the esp off for XPMSE. It is only needed for a handful of mods (none of which I see in your load order). Don't disable it, just untick the box in the list you have posted. This will give you one less page in your MCM, an additional slot for more mods later, and it can be glitchy (the esp not the skeleton).

If you don't have Dawnguard and the USLEEP patch (the latter can be found on Nexus) you should get those as well.

Can anyone get any defeat scenes in the arena to work (slaver or slave)?  The events that happen during the fight works fine for me (Stripping armor / Raping).

I have now started a new game without the Death Alternative mod and still cant get it to work, the player is "essential" gets sent into defeat kneeling position and then nothing happens. I have the brawling patch applied and was thinking maybe that was interfering somehow? I have only tried the slaver arena fights.

Am i the only one?

22 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It sounds like you're talking about the PreQuest. The enslaving doesn't start in this mod until you finish the PreQuest. So keep working on killing the bandits.

Ok, thx. I find the intro of the mod a tad ambiguous about what the heck is going on, particularly the dialogue which got me confused about whether I broke something.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, luythen said:

Ok, thx. I find the intro of the mod a tad ambiguous about what the heck is going on, particularly the dialogue which got me confused about whether I broke something.

I understand. Kenjoka has heard it a thousand times by now. He will work on that when it becomes a priority for him though. For now, the rest of us will need to muddle through the best we can.

9 hours ago, Psalam said:

Crash Fixes is a big one. You really should have it even if you don't use SlaveRun. You may even want to look at the STEP wiki for other things (besides crash fixes) that you can do to tune up your modded Skyrim game). But enough digression.

I assume that you have Dragonborn DLC and that it is just cut off. It is a hard requirement for SR.

Finally, you are also missing the two Apachii hair mods (found on Nexus) required by this mod. Make sure you get both the general mod and the one for females as they are both required.

Other suggestions I would make (not required but I think you will find them helpful in the long run). Get rid of the old MoreNastyCritters and the SexLab Nude Creatures. Instead get SLAL (SexLab Animation Loader) and the new version of More Nasty Critters. If you do pay particular attention to the instructions for loading and load order.

Since you have XPMSE (good work) you don't need Realistic Ragdolls - it is included in XPMSE.

Then, you can turn the esp off for XPMSE. It is only needed for a handful of mods (none of which I see in your load order). Don't disable it, just untick the box in the list you have posted. This will give you one less page in your MCM, an additional slot for more mods later, and it can be glitchy (the esp not the skeleton).

If you don't have Dawnguard and the USLEEP patch (the latter can be found on Nexus) you should get those as well.

I didn't see the Dragonborn DLC as a requirement, and no I do not have it. Do you think if I just got V1 of Slaverun that it would fix it or do I just need Dragonborn DLC for this mod in general..? 

I would like to make sure I have down loaded and activated the right version. (Yes earlier I tried this Mod, it looks like a whole lot of fun, I had difficulty but that was most likely due to other Mods that well are also a whole lot of fun, like Shout like a Virgin, which kinda works well along side this mod although unless you turn it off for a bit can make some things in this Mod extremely frustrating to do, "multi-orgasming in the middle of a Slave Run story scene kinda resets the entire scene, which well can be very annoying especially on long scenes".

But I am a glutton for punishment, even if sometimes I rant cause I am not getting my way or what I expect (maybe I should change my Tag to Princess Tinkerbell?).

In any case Beta or not (likely the Beta) I want to give it all another try... So on the File List I have re-downloaded the Last file (Slaverun "2018" Beta) is this all I need other than the requirements? Please note that I am currently player Skyrim LE (Not SE) as while SE is "meant" to be better it is in no way as versatile as LE Mod wise I find (although that might be due to the kind of Mods I like to play?)

oh and as I like to create theme and story while playing a Mod, I really like the Hydrodragon Slave girl mod, but what it does is far more suitable to later in the Slaverun story line, like maybe after 50% of cities are made Slave cities? Is there a way to delay the Hydro Mod or is it a matter of installing at a later date? (I ask as I have found often when installing large Mods during a playthrough they can cause unforseen problems to the main Mod (in this case Slaverun) that would not occur on a clean start).

Spoiler
8 hours ago, RandomPerson6969 said:

I didn't see the Dragonborn DLC as a requirement, and no I do not have it. Do you think if I just got V1 of Slaverun that it would fix it or do I just need Dragonborn DLC for this mod in general..? 

Honestly I've only played with the last couple versions which do require Dragonborn. I note on the modpage that Kenjoka says that "slavery comes to Solstheim." I take that to mean that there is an older version that does NOT require Dragonborn but I couldn't tell you what it was.

Spoiler
10 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I would like to make sure I have down loaded and activated the right version. (Yes earlier I tried this Mod, it looks like a whole lot of fun, I had difficulty but that was most likely due to other Mods that well are also a whole lot of fun, like Shout like a Virgin, which kinda works well along side this mod although unless you turn it off for a bit can make some things in this Mod extremely frustrating to do, "multi-orgasming in the middle of a Slave Run story scene kinda resets the entire scene, which well can be very annoying especially on long scenes".

But I am a glutton for punishment, even if sometimes I rant cause I am not getting my way or what I expect (maybe I should change my Tag to Princess Tinkerbell?).

In any case Beta or not (likely the Beta) I want to give it all another try... So on the File List I have re-downloaded the Last file (Slaverun "2018" Beta) is this all I need other than the requirements? Please note that I am currently player Skyrim LE (Not SE) as while SE is "meant" to be better it is in no way as versatile as LE Mod wise I find (although that might be due to the kind of Mods I like to play?)

oh and as I like to create theme and story while playing a Mod, I really like the Hydrodragon Slave girl mod, but what it does is far more suitable to later in the Slaverun story line, like maybe after 50% of cities are made Slave cities? Is there a way to delay the Hydro Mod or is it a matter of installing at a later date? (I ask as I have found often when installing large Mods during a playthrough they can cause unforseen problems to the main Mod (in this case Slaverun) that would not occur on a clean start).

Let me give this my best shot. Yes, unlike many other mods Kenjoka has put everything in one file. I am currently using the beta since more of the mod is implemented. Despite its beta status it runs fine. I believe he calls it a beta because not all parts of the mod have been fully implemented (specifically stuff related to playing as a slaver).

The slave girl mod is never required and does add a lot of "candy" to the mod. I've played both with and without. If you know what you're doing you can add that mod at any time (SR recognizes whether you have certain mods or not and shows this in its MCM menu). If you have no familiarity with adding and deleting mods in midgame I would recommend loading it at the beginning.

You are welcome to rant to your heart is content on LL. There is even a Community Thread entitled the Rant Thread if you just need to get something off your chest. As always with ranting though, don't expect it to actually change anything.

Spoiler
20 minutes ago, jdowney said:

For me i get the note from courier it tells me to read it and i do and nothing happens, still says read the mysterious note.

You should get a journal update telling you to ask around Riverwood about the note. Specifically you need to talk to Lucan Valerius. Because you are NOT sent to him directly there is no quest marker associated with it.