Can anyone link the post of the person who made FNIS containing more than 12000 Animations

Even if you manage to get that many animations, it isn't healthy for the game. You will only get more CTDs on load, so why even try? I have around 6000 and I often have to load a game from the Abandoned Prison as a pre-load, before loading the game I intend to play from. No idea how it really works but it seems the game has some stuff stored in memory from the save loaded first, which helps load the next save.

Guest Shashankie

Can anyone link the post of the person who made FNIS containing more than 12000 Animations

Even if you manage to get that many animations, it isn't healthy for the game. You will only get more CTDs on load, so why even try? I have around 6000 and I often have to load a game from the Abandoned Prison as a pre-load, before loading the game I intend to play from. No idea how it really works but it seems the game has some stuff stored in memory from the save loaded first, which helps load the next save.

I face no issues as such. I got quite a good pc

I face no issues as such. I got quite a good pc

According to FNIS, I have around that much.

9066 animations for 44 mods successfully included (character)

2801 animations for 12 mods and 39 creatures successfully included.

It's completely stable for me, even with extended gameplay. I haven't had much of an issue. What kind of information are you looking for? I'll try and help as much as I can. :)

Hi I recently downloaded and installed your animation pack to have some fun but for some reason, when I set your animation pack to active on my left panel of Mod Organizer and load the game, my game crashes upon loading. I've done as much as I can to weed out the error (e.g. Run FNIS after setting animation package active, as well as going up and down my mod and data load order finding the culprit [animation package]). Load order is correct according to LOOT and everything works properly until the animation pack is selected.

Any help would be appreciated! 

post-2027165-0-19700600-1496804815_thumb.jpg

Hi I recently downloaded and installed your animation pack to have some fun but for some reason, when I set your animation pack to active on my left panel of Mod Organizer and load the game, my game crashes upon loading. I've done as much as I can to weed out the error (e.g. Run FNIS after setting animation package active, as well as going up and down my mod and data load order finding the culprit [animation package]). Load order is correct according to LOOT and everything works properly until the animation pack is selected.

Any help would be appreciated! 

Usually when the game crashes right away when you load it up it's because you're missing something. You don't appear to have the base SLAnimLoader.esp which you can get here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2488-sexlab-animation-loader/

Small Bump With My Earlier 2 Requests/Suggestions

1st Lesbian Rapist

Please Note The Following Terms

S1 Means Scene 1 (With S2 Being Scene 2, etc)

LR Means Lesbian Rapist (With LV Being Lesbian Victim)

S1 = LR Uses Her Right Arm/Hand To Grab LV By The Hair And LR Starts Aggressively Kissing LV, While LR Uses Her Left Arm/Hand To Sqeeze & Spank LV's Left Asscheek.

S2 = LR Then Uses Her Left Arm/Hand To Choke LV, While LR Uses Her Right Arm/Hand To Grab LV's Right Shoulder, And With Both Arms LR Pushes LV Down Onto Her Knees.

(Note That All Of This Happens Simultaneously As It's Basically A Transition From S1 To S3)

S3 = LR Uses Both Her Arms/Hands To Press LV's Head Between LR's Legs In Order To Force LV To Eat LR's Pussy, LR Quickly Takes The Last Couple Seconds To Squeeze Her Legs Together In Order To Further Disorient LV (And Possibly Orgasm Too! :D ) Before Transitioning To S4

S4 = LR Then Pushes/Pins A Still Disoriented LV On Her Back, While LR Uses Her Right Arm/Hand To Lift LV's Right Leg In The Air (LR Is Almost Hugging The Leg) So LR Can Start Scissoring LV (Finally!) Meanwhile LR Uses Her Left Arm/Hand To Choke LV.

(Optional) S5 = Basically A Repeat Of S4 Only Instead LR Choking LV, LR Uses Her Left Arm/Hand To Grope/Slap LV's Left Breast & Cheek, And LR Has Lifted/Pressed LV's Right Leg (The One LR Was Basically Hugging) Back Against LV's Right Breast/Arm, Also LR Is Thrusting Little Bit More Vigorously With Her Scissoring.

2nd Was The Chokehold Vaginal-Spooning/Anal-Prone I Suggested

S1 = While Both Parties Are Laying On Their Sides, The Aggressor Reaches His Left Arm/Hand Under/Around The Victims Neck In A Chokehold, While The Right Arm/Hand Reaches Between The Victims Legs In Order To Finger The Victims Pussy

S2 = Is The Same As Above, Only The Right Arm/Hand Is Used To Insert The Aggressors Cock Into The Victims Pussy

(Note That All Of This Happens Simultaneously As It's Basically A Transition From S1 To S3)

S3 = Is The Same As Above, Only The Right Arm/Hand Is Then Used Grope The Victims Right Breast.

(Ending With An Orgasm! :D ) Before Transitioning To S4

S4 = Aggressor Then Pushes/Pins An Exhausted Victim Facedown On Her Stomach, While The Aggressors Right Arm/Hand Is Used To Insert The Aggressors Cock Into The Victims Asshole

(Note That All Of This Happens Simultaneously As It's Basically A Transition From S4 To S5)

S5 = Aggressor Then Humps The Victims Asshole Using Both Arms/Hands To Grab The Victims Shoulders In Order To "Pushup/Pullup" (Aggressor Pushes Against The Victims Shoulders So The Aggressors Upper-Body (Meaning Abs & Up) Resembles "Pushups" While The Aggressors Lower-Body Pelvis & Below Resembles "Pullups")

(Optional) S6 = Basically A Repeat Of S5 But A Much Slower Humping & The Aggressor Is Using Both Arms/Hands To Reach Around And Grope The Victims Breasts.

(Also Ending With A 2nd Orgasm! :D ).

Noted but I am taking a much needed break my friend.

I think to avoid crash so often is to disable quick save because it can corrupt your game if your mod is conflict for some reason or the mod is not safe to load, i usually use Safety load, ENB Boast, cleaning esm by TES5Edit for accurate you need LOOT first to detect what mod that need to clean, skyrim save cleaner to clean your save game from unused script, or use this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/? crashfixes 

I use this mod. I never crash on game load now. No matter what.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557/?

Sorry for derailing a bit, but I just tried this mod and it works quite well. However I've come across a new issue and I'm not sure what is the cause of it. Occasionally the sex triggered by mods such as Sexlab Solutions or Radiant Prostitution will result in no animation loading once the scene begins thereby warping the actors mid air above the giant's camp. I am not sure if this is because my computer is too old and I need to manually restart -> coc qasmoke -> load save anyways, or if it's something to do with me enabling/registering all animations then whenever I find one I don't want I disable/unregister it. Is anyone familiar with what my issue might be? Something like Random Sex seems to work fine until too many sex scenes and seem to bloat my computer's memory but with the issue I'm talking about even a fresh load on the game (using Funny's linked mod) it still doesn't affect it.

I use this mod. I never crash on game load now. No matter what.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557/?

Sorry for derailing a bit, but I just tried this mod and it works quite well. However I've come across a new issue and I'm not sure what is the cause of it. Occasionally the sex triggered by mods such as Sexlab Solutions or Radiant Prostitution will result in no animation loading once the scene begins thereby warping the actors mid air above the giant's camp. I am not sure if this is because my computer is too old and I need to manually restart -> coc qasmoke -> load save anyways, or if it's something to do with me enabling/registering all animations then whenever I find one I don't want I disable/unregister it. Is anyone familiar with what my issue might be? Something like Random Sex seems to work fine until too many sex scenes and seem to bloat my computer's memory but with the issue I'm talking about even a fresh load on the game (using Funny's linked mod) it still doesn't affect it.

Warping to mid-air above the giants camp is a bug in the Sexlab Framework. Sexlab generates a marker to center the sex act and by default that marker happens to be created at the 0,0,0 point in the game (high above the giants camp). The marker is created there and then moved to the place selected for the sex act to occur but occasionally the game simply doesn't move the marker when it is told to so when the actors are moved to the marker later that results in them being transported. The usual way to overcome this is to step inside, perform one sex act (can be a simple masturbation) and then outdoor sex should be safe again until this bug rears it's head again.

Small Bump With My Earlier 2 Requests/Suggestions

Noted but I am taking a much needed break my friend.

Oh nooo what about your secret awesome project you kept bragging about?
I guess I should be more specific lol I am just not doing requests at the moment. :P

also known as: "learn 3dsmax you fools and make your own gaddamn sex animations to use so you can stop pestering other people into making you stuff that you don't pay them for!!! learn patience or learn to do animations yourself!"

haha that said, thanks for this...I thought it would be so complicated with a lot technical knowledge needed beforehand...this tut looks kinda easy IMO...I think I'm gonna learn 3dsmax...

also known as: "learn 3dsmax you fools and make your own gaddamn sex animations to use so you can stop pestering other people into making you stuff that you don't pay them for!!! learn patience or learn to do animations yourself!"

haha that said, thanks for this...I thought it would be so complicated with a lot technical knowledge needed beforehand...this tut looks kinda easy IMO...I think I'm gonna learn 3dsmax...

If you are content with making simple loops like me then ye - it is realy quite easy. If this guide will make anyone pick up animating then it was 4 hours well spent writing it.