http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/post-51187-0-06403500-1465801529.gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif(176).gif

what name this animation?

and AMP_no_Head have head what fix this?

I'm afraid I can't find the gif you're talking about :( and to answer your other question...a very sharp sword lol :P

The gif in question is the last one in the opening post.

I ttthhhiinnnkkk it's Molag Necro Cannibal 1.

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/post-51187-0-06403500-1465801529.gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif(176).gif

what name this animation?

and AMP_no_Head have head what fix this?

I'm afraid I can't find the gif you're talking about :( and to answer your other question...a very sharp sword lol :P

The gif in question is the last one in the opening post.

I ttthhhiinnnkkk it's Molag Necro Cannibal 1.

Ohhhhh ok yeah you're right that looks like Molag Necro cannibal :)

Ok finally updated to version 24.9...I couldn't get Hagraven animations to trigger...something wrong with my behavior files...derp.

Stay brutal!

RapeCumShot

post-51187-0-09351600-1492317327_thumb.gif

BoundSideRape

post-51187-0-66864200-1492317301_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-63652300-1492317317_thumb.gif

BoundHentaiHold

post-51187-0-90207100-1492317245_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-70929700-1492317261_thumb.gif

SexDollMissRedone

post-51187-0-37886300-1492317272_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-04117800-1492317284_thumb.gif

DraugrFemaleMiss

post-51187-0-41204900-1492317416_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-24902800-1492317417_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-26226700-1492317418_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-25451100-1492317419_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-31736100-1492317420_thumb.jpg

Just came back from somewhere can't have access to ll and tumblr, so...you've been banned again?

Don't scare me like that! LOL I thought I was banned :lol: here ya go--> https://funnybizness666.tumblr.com/post/159614430118/gronor-dont-worry-child-i-am-not-like-most

Hi Funny! How have you been?

Great Luna! How about yerself? I hope all is brutal :)

lol "that all is brutal"... Local baker just stuffs the merchandise directly in your ear and screams "HERE YOU GO!" in the other one!!!! that's one brutal start on a sunday morning!! When you get home, the neighbours immediately appear and rips your hair out while calling you a MONSTAH for being up so early!!! Must be what it is like to live in North Korea, only with big parades and halfassed bandmusic :-P

Hi Funny! How have you been?

Great Luna! How about yerself? I hope all is brutal :)

lol "that all is brutal"... Local baker just stuffs the merchandise directly in your ear and screams "HERE YOU GO!" in the other one!!!! that's one brutal start on a sunday morning!! When you get home, the neighbours immediately appear and rips your hair out while calling you a MONSTAH for being up so early!!! Must be what it is like to live in North Korea, only with big parades and halfassed bandmusic :-P

And empty oversized tin cans...oops I mean "Nuclear warheads"...lol I was stationed in South Korea for over 4 years. And wasn't scared at all. He's just like his dad. Shitty haircut and full of shit.

I've must've broke Sexlab somehow a long time ago seeing as not many of the Sexlab animations line up for me and it seems not a single one I've tried from this mod either. I've tried reinstalling Sexlab a long time ago as well to no avail. I think I'll just go play Fallout 4 as I've just about given up on Skyrim anyway. They do look nice in those GIF pics though. Well done.

I've must've broke Sexlab somehow a long time ago seeing as not many of the Sexlab animations line up for me and it seems not a single one I've tried from this mod either. I've tried reinstalling Sexlab a long time ago as well to no avail. I think I'll just go play Fallout 4 as I've just about given up on Skyrim anyway. They do look nice in those GIF pics though. Well done.

Mancubus what's up man? Hope all is well. Thanks I appreciate that. I've been busy creating animations and haven't been around as much as I would like but I did promise to upload new ones this week so I did lol but I am actually looking into animating for FO4 so I will see you there! Got my tutorials all set up. Just need to finish my big secret project for Skyrim first ^_^

I've must've broke Sexlab somehow a long time ago seeing as not many of the Sexlab animations line up for me and it seems not a single one I've tried from this mod either. I've tried reinstalling Sexlab a long time ago as well to no avail. I think I'll just go play Fallout 4 as I've just about given up on Skyrim anyway. They do look nice in those GIF pics though. Well done.

Mancubus what's up man? Hope all is well. Thanks I appreciate that. I've been busy creating animations and haven't been around as much as I would like but I did promise to upload new ones this week so I did lol but I am actually looking into animating for FO4 so I will see you there! Got my tutorials all set up. Just need to finish my big secret project for Skyrim first ^_^

Hey budday. :heart:

Pretty much the only thing keeping me from playing Fallout 4 full-time is waiting for more nice animations from you and Leito as well as a nice pregnancy mod like Skyrim's "Beeing Female" so as to step up the darkness in Fallout 4 with "rape babies".

i will never play fallout. leito makes fallout animnations but has explained before, he has no time to repair his skyrim animations, not nice. i hope funbiz will never go to fallout, it is not worth it, too less people playing it. he is nearly the only active animator and has always good new ideas for SKYRIM !

Fallout 4 is slowly moving along, and with Four-play out, we now have some opportunities to plow opponents. Leito has released some animations, which, as usual, are great.... but we need your animations in Fallout 4 -.- any chance of you porting a few? if you are able and have the time, sometime! :D they would be no less than perfect for showing the raiders who is the BIG BAOSS!

because all he has to do is click a button that says "MAKE ANIMATIONS" and 100 different animations are magically created in 1 second

btfo dont even reply

Funny, did you even finish playing skyrim once? I really want to know, lol

Lmao before I started creating stuff I was like 3000 hours in and just doing the side quests bc I completed all other main quests but I would really like to do them all again and try to see different outcomes :)

i will never play fallout. leito makes fallout animnations but has explained before, he has no time to repair his skyrim animations, not nice. i hope funbiz will never go to fallout, it is not worth it, too less people playing it. he is nearly the only active animator and has always good new ideas for SKYRIM !

Wow Shiagwen you're the 4th person to say it would be a waste of time. I myself have only played 30 or 40 minutes total of FO4 just bc I couldn't have any fun like I can in Skyrim. I have much to think about.

@Mancubus sick...I like it ^_^

Fallout 4 is slowly moving along, and with Four-play out, we now have some opportunities to plow opponents. Leito has released some animations, which, as usual, are great.... but we need your animations in Fallout 4 -.- any chance of you porting a few? if you are able and have the time, sometime! :D they would be no less than perfect for showing the raiders who is the BIG BAOSS!

because all he has to do is click a button that says "MAKE ANIMATIONS" and 100 different animations are magically created in 1 second

btfo dont even reply

It was an open-ended question/request... why are you meddling?

It would be the same for me to write: "AMAGAWD Skairem iz old, kamman men get on wed it. Yo maid zo maneh animatienz already for skairem men, make some for FO4 to diversiFEY men" ;-)

I love Skyrim and have played it a lot, and have tinkered a bit with Skyrim SE too; but the middle-ages were never really my thing. I only played Skyrim because modding peaked in that game and because it was easy to begin modding it.

The post-apocalyptic world is infinitely more interesting than goblins and dragons... Funny's commitment to the game (sexified no less :-p)is admirable, but what animations are left xD? Do you want to see monkey-banging(wed saund men) while swinging from tree to tree, while they decapitate each other? What would be the harm in porting a few over? Animation-tools are already in place and Funny has experience so it would be WAY less complex for him to look at while he has the time, compared to me trying to animate some halfassed shit, because I never get into it or can do it at all x)

Want it or not, Skyrim is getting old quickly. Fallout 4 may not be that popular, but the engine is more advanced and has a lot of potential; but I guess by your logic maybe the right thing to do is to wait for the Elder Scrolls 50 to start porting ;-) or mebbe kan i haz some animations for Fallout 77!

btfo dont even reply

blah blah blah

stay btfo

I've noticed that in many of the oral animations my character's mouth isn't open, and I have female facial animations installed. Is this a problem on my end or did you not add that feature? Can I add it myself?

I've noticed that in many of the oral animations my character's mouth isn't open, and I have female facial animations installed. Is this a problem on my end or did you not add that feature? Can I add it myself?

here's a example with one of my animations...

this is from my source file found at Data\SLAnims\source\HornyDragons.txt, you need to run the "SLAnimGenerate" python scrip to turn it into the json so it can be used.

Animation(

id="wolffucker",

name="Wolf Fucker",

tags="Bestiality,wolf,Anal",

sound="SexMix",

actor1=Male(add_cum=Vaginal),

actor2=CreatureFemale(race="Wolves"),

a1_stage_params= [

Stage(3, open_mouth=True),

],

stage_params = [

Stage(1, timer=4.0, sound=NoSound),

Stage(4, timer=14.0, sound=NoSound),

]

)

if the animation already has "open_mouth=True" then that mod may be the problem.

here's a example with one of my animations...

this is from my source file found at Data\SLAnims\source\HornyDragons.txt, you need to run the "SLAnimGenerate" python scrip to turn it into the json so it can be used.

Animation(

id="wolffucker",

name="Wolf Fucker",

tags="Bestiality,wolf,Anal",

sound="SexMix",

actor1=Male(add_cum=Vaginal),

actor2=CreatureFemale(race="Wolves"),

a1_stage_params= [

Stage(3, open_mouth=True),

],

stage_params = [

Stage(1, timer=4.0, sound=NoSound),

Stage(4, timer=14.0, sound=NoSound),

]

)

if the animation already has "open_mouth=True" then that mod may be the problem.

I can only find json files in my directory. How do I open them?

Funny, did you even finish playing skyrim once? I really want to know, lol

Lmao before I started creating stuff I was like 3000 hours in and just doing the side quests bc I completed all other main quests but I would really like to do them all again and try to see different outcomes :)

i will never play fallout. leito makes fallout animnations but has explained before, he has no time to repair his skyrim animations, not nice. i hope funbiz will never go to fallout, it is not worth it, too less people playing it. he is nearly the only active animator and has always good new ideas for SKYRIM !

Wow Shiagwen you're the 4th person to say it would be a waste of time. I myself have only played 30 or 40 minutes total of FO4 just bc I couldn't have any fun like I can in Skyrim. I have much to think about.

@Mancubus sick...I like it ^_^

I agree, why shoot them when you can stab them and stomp on their neck.