HOW DO I INSTALL IT? Or is it already there MYSLALPACK v12.0.zip ? uploaded FunnyBizAnimationsV25.1.zip

Yes, install MYSLALPACK. But you also need the SLAL mod.

I'm not sure where to ask but can someone make a site or link a gif to each animation name? I know on the front page you have some but not all of them, it'd be real nice to have them especially for newer animations so people have an idea what they are. This would help a lot when choosing which packs to install when using the SLAL pack.

Thank you for the mod it is so best so far :D 

But I am wondering if there is anyway that I can add the NecroHang to the game? I tried to use the SL loader to create a pack but it failed, so I am wondering if there is another way to do it or I just totally did it wrong?? I really like these screenshots of hanging, anyone has an idea how to install them? :) 

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Failover said:

hey funnybizness...does your animations only work on females?..or males also?

There is nothing technical that prevents them from starting, but for all the vaginal animations the result will be disastrous. If you're a sane person there is a great risk that you will be affected by any of these conditions: Traumatised, blurred vision, shaky hands, migrane, recurring nightmares, anxiety attacks or loss of apetite. Try at your own risk. :expressionless:

On 12/11/2017 at 1:16 AM, nightwolf said:

There is nothing technical that prevents them from starting, but for all the vaginal animations the result will be disastrous. If you're a sane person there is a great risk that you will be affected by any of these conditions: Traumatised, blurred vision, shaky hands, migrane, recurring nightmares, anxiety attacks or loss of apetite. Try at your own risk. :expressionless:

haha!..i'll take ur advice and keep looking

On 12/14/2017 at 4:41 AM, charfed said:

hey man it doesn't work nmm says "a problem occured during install" ?

maybe you're missing files and it's corrupted ? plizz I wanna try it out ? can you at least reapload it ?

Dude its said funnybizness animation resources, so this is not a mod you need the other mod to work

Go here instead 

Is there a way to preview certain categories of your animations? I have no idea what Guro & Molag are, I have an idea on what Beastly & Necro are but I still wish to see them in action before I decide to use those also in the SLAL Pack version so is there a way to see what these animations are before I start downloading them willy nilly?

On 15/12/2017 at 12:55 AM, razzor69 said:

Dude its said funnybizness animation resources, so this is not a mod you need the other mod to work

Go here instead 

I did install thepack but the animation ressources just won't install :frown: 50% then it goes to error

here take a look for urself 

829391errorSoa44j.png

18 hours ago, blowme2399 said:

i  got the same error it is specifically the file location names are too long I'm going to try another manager instead of NMM i'll let you know if it works 

bandicam 2017-12-23 22-09-08-544.jpg

It helps with that particular item to not have installed Skyrim deep in the ?:\Program Files(x86)\ folder but into the root or a folder like "Games" at the root of a drive.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 10:58 PM, shanejedi said:

All of MOD Dont working i have instaled the mod and i have instaled Fnis XXL i have run it but nothing the character is frezz

You have to specify what the problem is if you want any help. Read the description. These are just loose animation files. You have to install SLAL + the pack made by Shawshankie if you want things to work out of the box.

On 1/3/2018 at 3:58 PM, shanejedi said:

All of MOD Dont working i have instaled the mod and i have instaled Fnis XXL i have run it but nothing the character is frezz

Character stuck in a ridiculous arms straight out pose?

It means you didn't fix the problem FNIS warned you about when you ran it, or you checked a patch in FNIS when you don't have the mod installed for that patch or you installed a mod that requires a patch be checked and failed to check the option.

If you can't figure it out yourself, copy and paste all the text from the FNIS output dialog box here and we can usually see the problem and tell you what you need to do.

FNIS Behavior V7.0 XXL   05/01/2018 20:19:38
Generator: C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\FNIS XXL\FNIS Behavior 7.0 XXL\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users.<<
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).

8 hours ago, shanejedi said:

FNIS Behavior V7.0 XXL   05/01/2018 20:19:38
Generator: C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\FNIS XXL\FNIS Behavior 7.0 XXL\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users.<<
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).

This tells me that your FNIS installation isn't even finding your Skyrim installation. You do have Skyrim installed don't you?