Looking for more kissing animations , it don't seem like there is many out there , and one's that add tongue attached to them to work .

Wrong thread.
LMFAO actually I'm creating some kissing animations...but not consensual so I guess Tiger is kinda on the correct thread? :P

Looking for more kissing animations , it don't seem like there is many out there , and one's that add tongue attached to them to work .

Wrong thread.

This is only thread to ask for animations , and who would be better to ask then FunnyBizness master animation maker :)

Wrong thread.

This is only thread to ask for animations , and who would be better to ask then FunnyBizness master animation maker :)
You are most kind Tiger. Thank you for the compliment :) I will be creating kissing animations in between working on my other project.

Hey guys I just wanted to get something off my chest. I LOVE SKYRIM. Oblivion was my favorite but then Skyrim came along lol...I know I create some very "taboo" content however I would never condone it irl. I create these things as a means to fulfill my deepest DARKEST fantasies nothing more. I think artistic expression is VERY important in this day in age. We live then we die and I don't like to be bound to just what I have in this world since life here is so short...so I try to go BEYOND this mortal realm by creating things to expand what I have on this earth. Ok sorry for the novel everyone lol STAY BRUTALLLLL!!

How did you add the cumshot effect to the male in your RapeCumShot gif? I see it in a couple gifs but have no idea how to apply it.

How did you add the cumshot effect to the male in your RapeCumShot gif? I see it in a couple gifs but have no idea how to apply it.

I got you covered. ;)

Sweet I'm passed the 7600 hour mark lol BEST GAME EVER.

attachicon.gif20170507_175419.jpg

Holy shit

lol ikr? It's what happens when you play Skyrim almost everyday since its release in 2011. I swear it's the only thing have played for a very long time. :D

any plans on doing a dog on female animation? would be awesome

I have something in the works so yes lol

Can we get a prievew of the NewSexSlave anim? But if it contains gay or male+animal, there is no need to show it.

NewSexSlave is a mixture of bound animations.

post-51187-0-20604400-1494352281_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-13958200-1494352308_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-18055800-1494352333_thumb.gif

Hey Funnybizness thank you for the new gay animation :shy: Any preview of the druggedgayrape3way please ?

No problem lol I hope you like them here is one stage. :)

post-51187-0-94116500-1494352541_thumb.gif

Loving the Beastly animation so far! Any plans to create more of those? :) Would love to go bigger (like the PC is scaled to 1.5 or more) for some humanoid fleshlight action :blush:

I actually have many on another site I will pm them to you.

post-51187-0-00269500-1494352819_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-50746000-1494352829_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-80459400-1494352844_thumb.png

Can we get a prievew of the NewSexSlave anim? But if it contains gay or male+animal, there is no need to show it.

attachicon.gifindex-1.gifattachicon.gifindex-2.gifattachicon.gifindex-3.gif

Hey Funnybizness thank you for the new gay animation :shy: Any preview of the druggedgayrape3way please ?

attachicon.gifindex.gif

Great animations , can not wait for the new kissing one's to come out , giggidy !

Loving the Beastly animation so far! Any plans to create more of those? :) Would love to go bigger (like the PC is scaled to 1.5 or more) for some humanoid fleshlight action :blush:

attachicon.gifpost-51187-0-38170200-1494314058.pngattachicon.gif56a71458-8440-4b2a-9435-bf347c2641f3.pngattachicon.gifddae0a82-f031-433e-9438-10b8ab903a4b.png

Funny! Sign me up for that too man!

excited to see more beastly animations, i have been secretly hoping you would post more and didnt want to beg! Can't wait for that

I am also amazed by your played time haha, I tip my hat to you sir.

Beautifully brutal man, been lurking your work for quite a while.

Thought I'd throw in a few cents. Given that you're playing with size differences these days why not work with some Hulking Draugr? Personally I want some tentacle netch action but I'd settle for Falmer forcing a potion up a victim before a bug gangbang. I'm a little surprised in your prolific work that there's not more forcing a potion upon a victim before rape. Not knockout but psycho hallucination kinda potions, struggle and wide eyed terror is your speciality!

Edited out a double post, feel free to read it twice if you want but I won't make you.

attachicon.gifindex.gif

Great animations , can not wait for the new kissing one's to come out , giggidy !
Thank you lol yes I am finishing them this week hopefully :)

attachicon.gifindex.gif

Looks great :D Thank you !
My pleasure Yapi very glad ya like them :)

attachicon.gifpost-51187-0-38170200-1494314058.pngattachicon.gif56a71458-8440-4b2a-9435-bf347c2641f3.pngattachicon.gifddae0a82-f031-433e-9438-10b8ab903a4b.png

excited to see more beastly animations, i have been secretly hoping you would post more and didnt want to beg! Can't wait for that

Lol k I will PM you the link GARRUUUUUK :P

Hey Funny I had question regarding the HDT chain collars. Do you know if its possible for those chains to connect to the hand of the player or NPC like a leash? Is such a thing possible?

I think so bc they do stretch but I'm no expert :(

Thought I'd throw in a few cents. Given that you're playing with size differences these days why not work with some Hulking Draugr? Personally I want some tentacle netch action but I'd settle for Falmer forcing a potion up a victim before a bug gangbang. I'm a little surprised in your prolific work that there's not more forcing a potion upon a victim before rape. Not knockout but psycho hallucination kinda potions, struggle and wide eyed terror is your speciality!

Edited out a double post, feel free to read it twice if you want but I won't make you.

Thank you Abyssal. You certainly most kind. And yeah I have thought about those types of animations but just never got around to them lol stay brutal

attachicon.gifindex.gif

Thank you lol yes I am finishing them this week hopefully :)

attachicon.gifindex.gif

Looks great :D Thank you !
My pleasure Yapi very glad ya like them :)

Lol k I will PM you the link GARRUUUUUK :P

Hey Funny I had question regarding the HDT chain collars. Do you know if its possible for those chains to connect to the hand of the player or NPC like a leash? Is such a thing possible?

I think so bc they do stretch but I'm no expert :(

Thank you Abyssal. You certainly most kind. And yeah I have thought about those types of animations but just never got around to them lol stay brutal

"Bug Gangbang"... I remember when I first started to use the internet; and we(I and a few classmates at school) stumbled upon the old version of efukt - rotten.com... I wasn't surfing for a month, after seeing some asian chick sitting in a bathtub and shitting herself in the mouth. Now it is like "Ah, okay, I wonder what that looks like"... the world is broken :-P

more monster gangbangs plz NOT involving falmers, draugr and rieklings we have thousands of animations for those already...

but whatever that's just wishful thinking....so FB is focused more on gay rape now? lol

LMAO dude...Gronor is an equal opportunity lay. With that said I am just trying to focus on everything male banging creature/female/male :P

The kissing animations came out really well! But like I said they're nonconsensual. We got Leito's and others out there already passionately locking lips...so I went the Funnybizness route. Hehehehe in other words "She won't know."

I remember those days...I remember finding efukt and the old threebrain cartoons lmao the world isn't broken...just different I guess...no...no...it's broken. Lol