If there is anyone willing to help with this issue that I genuinely can not rap my head around then please all help is welcome and thank you in advance. Also I apologize for possibly seeming ignorant on not understanding the SLAL or MO but I'm pretty new to the modding scene to begin with.

So this is my first time trying to install new animations to mod organizer and I've been trying to get files without a proper data folder(Like the one here from this thread) into mod organizer with them working in SLAL. I've been searching around for help on the issues on other threads, yet none seem to discuss in depth on how SLAL is actually suppose to work or how you put new animations into the registry with SLAL noticing it's there.

I've read on instructions on SLAL download page but I'm still very confused on whether I should implement the animation files into sexlab folder or the data folder of skyrim(which I prefer to do neither). As well with trying to run SLAL executable but I have no window coming up for it. I've checked with making sure Sexlab is up to date and it is so I'm assuming the issue is me not knowing how to work it what so ever

• 2 weeks later...
rdPgxla.jpgnK8RpM3.pngSG7aRTw.jpgiKgGGjk.jpg

why I can't install this mod in Nexus Mod Manager ??

please help me

You can't just install the entire things in that zip. You need to replace old sexlab animations with them. I suggest using the SLAL version instead. It will add more animations, not replacing.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v25-slal-pack-by-shashankie/

please help me

Fix releasing today...Just wait for it

hi guys.. i have the same problem.. now i can install it with NMM and running FNIS (animation detected) im just using necro and rape from funnybizzness SLAL pack but when im using SLA loader enable all and then register all it say 0 animation registered and check my sexlab build and clean data there is just 110 animation (vanilla from sexlab animation) i reinstall the pack but the result still same.

and i try install SLAL leito pack, update fnis, anable all, register all, but it is stil same as before (110 animation) whem im checking on data folder>meshes>actor>char>animation... both leito and funnybizzness is there... whats wrong ?? can someone give me enlightment X'D 

please help me

You can't just install the entire things in that zip. You need to replace old sexlab animations with them. I suggest using the SLAL version instead. It will add more animations, not replacing.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v25-slal-pack-by-shashankie/

please help me

hi guys.. i have the same problem.. now i can install it with NMM and running FNIS (animation detected) im just using necro and rape from funnybizzness SLAL pack but when im using SLA loader enable all and then register all it say 0 animation registered and check my sexlab build and clean data there is just 110 animation (vanilla from sexlab animation) i reinstall the pack but the result still same.

and i try install SLAL leito pack, update fnis, anable all, register all, but it is stil same as before (110 animation) whem im checking on data folder>meshes>actor>char>animation... both leito and funnybizzness is there... whats wrong ?? can someone give me enlightment X'D 

Have you tried reset sexlab animation registry yet? after reset, do the enable all and register all again. also did you see Leito and Funnybizzness animation packs list in SLAL MCM? 

please help me

please help me

Have you tried reset sexlab animation registry yet? after reset, do the enable all and register all again. also did you see Leito and Funnybizzness animation packs list in SLAL MCM? 

im reset, enable, and register it but still not working. 0 animation registered.. but when im using file from funnybizness standalone (not using slal pack) its working.. now i have 140 human animation 

btw i didnt see any pack list in SLAL MCM.. just that general options tab.. (>.<) im a bit confused (im test adding nibbles pack too but it didnt work)

Well guys I wrote Patreon because someone is making $1,000 dollars off of content that I created for everyone to enjoy NOT to be used for monetary gain. It's straight bullshit. And That is all I have to say about that.

Which mod adds the shackles/collars with the chains worn in the last few preview pics on the download page?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64543-heretical-resources-11-03-2017/

the gif with the cumshot on the download page (image 14), what mod is that to make cum spray out like that.......that was unexpected made me laugh but looks good

I wonder that myself..

Its a custom cumshot I created using Cum on anything mod and Sexlab cumshot mod. :)

Hey Funny, 

Quite a while ago you talked about other beastly animation :

-Loving the Beastly animation so far! Any plans to create more of those?  :) 

-I actually have many on another site I will pm them to you.

I thought you would release the slal pack here since a lot wanted them

Can you pm me the link or give a update about that ?

thank you, love your animations they take a lot of place in my fnis but they are gold !

Well guys I wrote Patreon because someone is making $1,000 dollars off of content that I created for everyone to enjoy NOT to be used for monetary gain. It's straight bullshit. And That is all I have to say about that.

One of your animations would be perfect for that individual... preferably a necro one :@

Fucking hate leeches!

Hey Funny,

-Loving the Beastly animation so far! Any plans to create more of those? :)

thank you, love your animations they take a lot of place in my fnis but they are gold !

Oh I'm sorry I wasn't more specific lol Shashankie is working on the release. I created most of them and gave them to him. He's putting the SLAL Pack together. There's still many more that I have to export. :)

One of your animations would be perfect for that individual... preferably a necro one :@

Fucking hate leeches!

Antioch man I totally agree.

Hey funny, in the second post you made on this forum, I don't notice that on any of the SLAL packs currently out for your stuff. Are they new animations that might be out at some point? :shy:

Oh yeah they're new animations for something I'm working on :) I may release them but I need to fix somethings bc I'm not trying to give leeches anymore shit they can use to gain money and leave me broke. :P

Hey Funny,

Oh I'm sorry I wasn't more specific lol Shashankie is working on the release. I created most of them and gave them to him. He's putting the SLAL Pack together. There's still many more that I have to export. :)

Fucking hate leeches!

Great !  You rock !

Hey Funny,

Fucking hate leeches!

Great ! You rock !

No man. YOU RAWK. ^_^

Yo thats messed up dude I'm sorry to hear that. When I find out stuff like that happens it makes me really want to dole out some swift justice, to his face! with a chair!

Hey funny, in the second post you made on this forum, I don't notice that on any of the SLAL packs currently out for your stuff. Are they new animations that might be out at some point? :shy:

Oh yeah they're new animations for something I'm working on :) I may release them but I need to fix somethings bc I'm not trying to give leeches anymore shit they can use to gain money and leave me broke. :P

That *is* an awesome anim and should be double tagged as an MFF as well since the actor holding Temba's head could just as easily be a female actor.

Do you know who the leech is? (and get his/her IP perma-banned from any sites where you u/l stuff).

I have an issue where furniture persists on npc after action. This happens after the female animation FB necro table or so.

Any help?

1. try the sexlab debugging tools in the MCM (stop all animations).

2. get the NPC to equip/draw a weapon.

3. try the unequip all console command.

I have an issue where furniture persists on npc after action. This happens after the female animation FB necro table or so.

Bild_010.jpg

it persists even after reloading or restarting the game.

Any help?

Try opening the console, click the npc and type disable, and then enable while you still have it selected. If that doesn't work, use the kill command followed by resurrect. That should reset the npc.

Any help?

1. try the sexlab debugging tools in the MCM (stop all animations).

2. get the NPC to equip/draw a weapon.

3. try the unequip all console command.

Bild_010.jpg

Any help?

Try opening the console, click the npc and type disable, and then enable while you still have it selected. If that doesn't work, use the kill command followed by resurrect. That should reset the npc.

Thx

Bild_010.jpg

Any help?

Ok disabling enabling works. But I only get this with the female table missionary from funnybizness. All other furniture seems to despawn fine, only this table is annoying.

Can it be that furniture that is cot attached my character but rather to NPC cause this? For example the female Creature anims?

I have an issue with alignment. In some of the threesome and foursome animations, the actors are badly aligned. They are ether not close to where they are supposed to be, or they stack on top of each other during the animations. Would anyone have a suggestion on how to remedy this situation? Thanks for the help.

I have an issue with alignment. In some of the threesome and foursome animations, the actors are badly aligned. They are ether not close to where they are supposed to be, or they stack on top of each other during the animations. Would anyone have a suggestion on how to remedy this situation? Thanks for the help.