why most of animation is greature sex with humen female ?

l'd like to see more female greature sex with humen male.

That's one of the many things I have been working on. I play a male 90% of the time. And my character is not one to be raped...lol

post-51187-0-17000500-1492890451_thumb.jpg

post-51187-0-05364200-1492890468_thumb.jpg

post-51187-0-65313400-1492890476_thumb.jpg

post-51187-0-60065900-1492890484_thumb.jpg

post-51187-0-59300000-1492890493_thumb.jpg

post-51187-0-68618400-1492890500_thumb.jpg

That's one of the many things I have been working on. I play a male 90% of the time. And my character is not one to be raped...lol

You're hilarious Funny! LMAO. My char is a woman and rapey mods are in my game.. tho I don't want to get raped in my game either! 

I keep them in my load order because of immersion reasons. And because I'm waiting for more feminine domination scenes so I can do some raping.

You're hilarious Funny! LMAO. My char is a woman and rapey mods are in my game.. tho I don't want to get raped in my game either!

I keep them in my load order because of immersion reasons. And because I'm waiting for more feminine domination scenes so I can do some raping.

Lol I'm not knocking anyone who enjoys watching their character get raped. :) I myself use to bc that was what my old futa character's life was like but when I started playing an Enslaver it was not immersive to see my tough guy get raped and then walk around town with his chest out and head up high. Like who would be intimidated by a dude who gets submitted all the damn time? Just my opnion lmao :P

why most of animation is greature sex with  humen female ?

Because in the vanilla game ALL the creatures are male, even the cows which have udders! (lazy Bethesda).

The first animator creating creature animations did so for the males and crucially Sexlab didn't support anything except male creatures until the 6.0 version as well so there was little incentive to fix that problem until then.

Hello I was wondering if I could possibly get some help with my conundrum i've been dealing with for awhile but I'm not entirely sure where to begin with trying to fix it. I was searching for help with my problem and was told to post here as it would get me a faster answer. I spent a lot of time trying to get the sexlab and sexlab defeat stuff to work and slowly worked my way up to getting it all stable and it able to run. However when I add the funnybizness mod with SLAL things start to stop working. Either it crashes outright or when i try to get the animations to work right the game seems to crash. Also once or twice i got the game to load but if i try to change tags it crashes.  I'm not entirely sure all the information i'd need to give to get help on this and I'm kindof a noob to all this stuff so any troubleshooting tips would be appreciated. I did do a lot of reading and tried several fixes and even fully reinstalled things a couple times to get everything stable up to this point. I probably spent more time than I should have trying to fix this thing but I didnt have anything else to do so it was something to focus on.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iexfm3lc25pd7r2/MOD%20ORGANIZER%20ORDER.png?dl=0

here are my mods and load order without the FB pack its the only thing not in there and when it was it was right above the animation loader. I learned to load the mod then activate sex lab, save, quit, reload, activate defeat, save, quit, reload and that helped me get the game to work with defeat. Also I have run FNIS after installing the pack. However I have no idea why the game would crash with just this animation pack and I'm wondering if anyone would have any idea? if not i guess I can start looking to see if this is a problem with something else although it does work when I don't have this mod so I dunno how to look for what it would be. I've been reading theres an animation limit but I'm not entirely sure how that works and what exactly I need to do to prevent that from just crashing the game and if that is the case how do i even change it if it just crashes any save i try to load? Anyway any help will be appreciated at least I can get started figuring out where to go next. Sorry if this isn't where this should go, I was trying to figure out where to post this.

Hello I was wondering if I could possibly get some help with my conundrum i've been dealing with for awhile but I'm not entirely sure where to begin with trying to fix it. I was searching for help with my problem and was told to post here as it would get me a faster answer. I spent a lot of time trying to get the sexlab and sexlab defeat stuff to work and slowly worked my way up to getting it all stable and it able to run. However when I add the funnybizness mod with SLAL things start to stop working. Either it crashes outright or when i try to get the animations to work right the game seems to crash. Also once or twice i got the game to load but if i try to change tags it crashes.  I'm not entirely sure all the information i'd need to give to get help on this and I'm kindof a noob to all this stuff so any troubleshooting tips would be appreciated. I did do a lot of reading and tried several fixes and even fully reinstalled things a couple times to get everything stable up to this point. I probably spent more time than I should have trying to fix this thing but I didnt have anything else to do so it was something to focus on.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iexfm3lc25pd7r2/MOD%20ORGANIZER%20ORDER.png?dl=0

here are my mods and load order without the FB pack its the only thing not in there and when it was it was right above the animation loader. I learned to load the mod then activate sex lab, save, quit, reload, activate defeat, save, quit, reload and that helped me get the game to work with defeat. Also I have run FNIS after installing the pack. However I have no idea why the game would crash with just this animation pack and I'm wondering if anyone would have any idea? if not i guess I can start looking to see if this is a problem with something else although it does work when I don't have this mod so I dunno how to look for what it would be. I've been reading theres an animation limit but I'm not entirely sure how that works and what exactly I need to do to prevent that from just crashing the game and if that is the case how do i even change it if it just crashes any save i try to load? Anyway any help will be appreciated at least I can get started figuring out where to go next. Sorry if this isn't where this should go, I was trying to figure out where to post this.

Ok, I'll take a stab at this. When you run FNIS, what is the readout that it gives you?

That readout is where, among other things, you'd get warnings about having too many animations. If you have FNIS installed and operating correctly, you get a readout that will tell you which skeleton you're using, followed by a list of animation-adding mods it is "reading" and then a section for "building behaviors" followed by a bit more text at which point the "Consistence Check" button in FNIS will be usable. If you get an Error, or a Warning in any of that text it is where you need to start looking for your problem.

You mentioned that you're new to this and one of the things that I've noticed hanging out and reading threads is that a good many people don't install and run FNIS the right way at first - ie they don't go into the files and find the .exe file of FNIS for Users which needs to be done for it to work. (I did this myself iirc). The other thing is reading the display text when you run FNIS to see if it identifies any problems.

On a different note, I remember reading a lot of posts in the Defeat thread about problems with tag-setting - I leave mine at default so no further help there - except that I am pretty sure that the tag-setting crashes are from Defeat (you can search the support thread there to look for answers).

Hope that helps

Edit: You might also try TESV-Edit. Running that will often show conflicts that can lead to crashes on load iirc

How did you get female anatomy for creatures?

Also since you focus a lot and I mean a LOT on rape do you plan on more intimate stuff in the future?

Right now I have been having trouble to get the female creature animations to work (at least for horses.). I have tried setting default creature gender to female and even using puppeteer to override the gender, but still nothing. Any tips/help?