lmao the world isn't broken...just different I guess...no...no...it's broken. Lol

lel...it is broken a long time ago...and we apes are just trying to put the pieces all back together one at a time...and if those pieces include "breaking" some people in games then so be it lol...

hey guys, can anyone tell me the mods for female giant and nude hagraven ?

kinnda new around here... :P

Wrong section to ask , but ill help with female giant , normally female giants only comes with SkyMoMod ,aka monster mod , but some one made it so you can just add female giants ! http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60879/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D60879%26preview%3D&pUp=1 , try it out see what you think !

hey guys, can anyone tell me the mods for female giant and nude hagraven ?

kinnda new around here... :P

Wrong section to ask , but ill help with female giant , normally female giants only comes with SkyMoMod ,aka monster mod , but some one made it so you can just add female giants ! http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60879/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D60879%26preview%3D&pUp=1 , try it out see what you think !

thanks... where should i ask this things ? like i said,new aroud here,sorry

I don't know if this is a good thing or not but...I have not cared about others using my animations in their skyrim hentai machinimas bc I love it...It's nice when I see my name in the credits... (which doesn't always happen but...mehh.)I think it's my turn to give it a shot. Stay brutal.

Hey FB! 

Wanted to stop in and make a request - I know you're not the guy, but that you do know the guys to ask - what are the odds of getting some kind of animation pack that's for female pc's that like to rape men/women/corpses without busting out a strap on? More along the lines of the female cowgirl necro animations, and those sweet sweet savage amazon scenes?

Hey FB! 

Wanted to stop in and make a request - I know you're not the guy, but that you do know the guys to ask - what are the odds of getting some kind of animation pack that's for female pc's that like to rape men/women/corpses without busting out a strap on? More along the lines of the female cowgirl necro animations, and those sweet sweet savage amazon scenes?

There are some animations in his pack, but only for female on male, no female on female raping, I think it's bit hard to do.

Funnybiiz, what do you think about 3 some creature sex of two human females on one male creature, last week I was talking with some of my fav peeps, we just noticed there is no such type of creature sex in Skyrim, is this possible on tech level?

Hey FB!

There are some animations in his pack, but only for female on male, no female on female raping, I think it's bit hard to do.

Funnybiiz, what do you think about 3 some creature sex of two human females on one male creature, last week I was talking with some of my fav peeps, we just noticed there is no such type of creature sex in Skyrim, is this possible on tech level?

Definitely possible. But I can't have them ready for a few weeks :(

Hey FB!

Definitely possible. But I can't have them ready for a few weeks sad.png

OK, don't worry, just want to check if it's possible, you can make it if you feel like to, it's just an idea which comes out randomly from my thought.

Hey FB!

Definitely possible. But I can't have them ready for a few weeks sad.png

OK, don't worry, just want to check if it's possible, you can make it if you feel like to, it's just an idea which comes out randomly from my thought.

And a great idea it is my friend! I like it. :)

Stupid question, but what mod adds the exposed brain and whatnot?... I'm, uh, asking for a friend... For research. >_>

Yeah sure... ;)

Hey FB!

Dude, there's no way in hell I'm saddened by that statement. 

You are the man when it comes to my particular tastes, and if you say it's going to take 6 months, it takes 6 months. I'll sit back and wait and enjoy every minute of the anticipation. 

It's your work - I'll be glad for any of it, and I'm certainly not going to try and rush anything on your end.

Hey FB!

You are the man when it comes to my particular tastes, and if you say it's going to take 6 months, it takes 6 months. I'll sit back and wait and enjoy every minute of the anticipation.

It's your work - I'll be glad for any of it, and I'm certainly not going to try and rush anything on your end.

You have no idea how grateful I am to hear you say that. Thank you. :)

Been useing sleeping-necrophilia-sleep-assault 0.8.2 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2323-sleeping-necrophilia-sleep-assault/ but it has issues , how do you start necrophilia with out that mod , or have sex with corpse ?

I use DEFEAT...I know he told me I didn't have to say it...but I don't care! *Grabs the mic* IT IS THE BEST MOD EVEREverever...lol

Hey FB!

Been useing sleeping-necrophilia-sleep-assault 0.8.2 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2323-sleeping-necrophilia-sleep-assault/ but it has issues , how do you start necrophilia with out that mod , or have sex with corpse ?

I use DEFEAT...I know he told me I didn't have to say it...but I don't care! *Grabs the mic* IT IS THE BEST MOD EVEREverever...lol

I used the same mod as he did. Never liked defeat :-/ it was too complicated and scripty for my load order :s

Hey FB!

I used the same mod as he did. Never liked defeat :-/ it was too complicated and scripty for my load order :s

Ohh...yeah it is a scripty mod...hmmmm there is DocClox Sexlab necrophilia mod. Definitely not script heavy. Tiger could try that. :)

Hey FB!

Ohh...yeah it is a scripty mod...hmmmm there is DocClox Sexlab necrophilia mod. Definitely not script heavy. Tiger could try that. :)

DocClox Sexlab necrophilia mod is more for ghost sex . I'll stick with  sleeping-necrophilia-sleep-assault 0.8.2  for now . Thanks for help .

DocClox Sexlab necrophilia mod is more for ghost sex . I'll stick with  sleeping-necrophilia-sleep-assault 0.8.2  for now . Thanks for help .

This.

This is what I've been using; editing the tags in Defeat is a major pain in the ass, and I can never get it right without crashing my game.

This is actually the reason why I asked about an aggressive female (dominant, but no strap-ons) for female-on-male/female-on-female rape/necro SLAL pack.

I'm a bit confused. I'm kinda new to Skyrim/Modding and I've managed to install a few mods sucessfully, including your animations (they are fantastic), but I installed via SLAL Shashankie's Pack. Though I noticed there is a few animations in this thread and here that are not included in the pack, I think. (for example, the horse animation shown in that link). So my question is: is there any way to install the animations that are missing? How?

This.

This is what I've been using; editing the tags in Defeat is a major pain in the ass, and I can never get it right without crashing my game.

This is actually the reason why I asked about an aggressive female (dominant, but no strap-ons) for female-on-male/female-on-female rape/necro SLAL pack.

I was editing tags as well and it caused problems. I think their is a mod for editing the animation tags, i deleted it however, so i don't remember what it is.

But concerning better femdom sex animations, they just need to be more accurate it doesn't help that people confuse/merge BDSM with femdom.

Edit

To the guy above im new too and i'm pretty sure that file is used by modders for modding i don't think you use it ingame. You have to use a SLAL pack for funnybizness creature animatons

after i installed this my activescripts shot up really high. quicksaves take several moments now compared to before and the savetool gave me a warning that the activescripts were high (3800+). any idea if this is normal for this mod or if something is awry?

thanks for any help.

Small Bump With My Earlier 2 Requests/Suggestions

1st Lesbian Rapist 

Please Note The Following Terms

S1 Means Scene 1 (With S2 Being Scene 2, etc)
LR Means Lesbian Rapist (With LV Being Lesbian Victim)

S1 = LR Uses Her Right Arm/Hand To Grab LV By The Hair And LR Starts Aggressively Kissing LV, While LR Uses Her Left Arm/Hand To Sqeeze & Spank LV's Left Asscheek.

S2 = LR Then Uses Her Left Arm/Hand To Choke LV, While LR Uses Her Right Arm/Hand To Grab LV's Right Shoulder, And With Both Arms LR Pushes LV Down Onto Her Knees.
(Note That All Of This Happens Simultaneously As It's Basically A Transition From S1 To S3)

S3 = LR Uses Both Her Arms/Hands To Press LV's Head Between LR's Legs In Order To Force LV To Eat LR's Pussy, LR Quickly Takes The Last Couple Seconds To Squeeze Her Legs Together In Order To Further Disorient LV (And Possibly Orgasm Too! :D ) Before Transitioning To S4

S4 = LR Then Pushes/Pins A Still Disoriented LV On Her Back, While LR Uses Her Right Arm/Hand To Lift LV's Right Leg In The Air (LR Is Almost Hugging The Leg) So LR Can Start Scissoring LV (Finally!) Meanwhile LR Uses Her Left Arm/Hand To Choke LV.

(Optional) S5 = Basically A Repeat Of S4 Only Instead LR Choking LV, LR Uses Her Left Arm/Hand To Grope/Slap LV's Left Breast & Cheek, And LR Has Lifted/Pressed LV's Right Leg (The One LR Was Basically Hugging) Back Against LV's Right Breast/Arm, Also LR Is Thrusting Little Bit More Vigorously With Her Scissoring.

2nd Was The Chokehold Vaginal-Spooning/Anal-Prone I Suggested

S1 = While Both Parties Are Laying On Their Sides, The Aggressor Reaches His Left Arm/Hand Under/Around The Victims Neck In A Chokehold, While The Right Arm/Hand Reaches Between The Victims Legs In Order To Finger The Victims Pussy

S2 = Is The Same As Above, Only The Right Arm/Hand Is Used To Insert The Aggressors Cock Into The Victims Pussy
(Note That All Of This Happens Simultaneously As It's Basically A Transition From S1 To S3)

S3 = Is The Same As Above, Only The Right Arm/Hand Is Then Used Grope The Victims Right Breast.
(Ending With An Orgasm! :D ) Before Transitioning To S4

S4 = Aggressor Then Pushes/Pins An Exhausted Victim Facedown On Her Stomach, While The Aggressors Right Arm/Hand Is Used To Insert The Aggressors Cock Into The Victims Asshole
(Note That All Of This Happens Simultaneously As It's Basically A Transition From S4 To S5)

S5 = Aggressor Then Humps The Victims Asshole Using Both Arms/Hands To Grab The Victims Shoulders In Order To "Pushup/Pullup" (Aggressor Pushes Against The Victims Shoulders So The Aggressors Upper-Body (Meaning Abs & Up) Resembles "Pushups" While The Aggressors Lower-Body Pelvis & Below Resembles "Pullups")

(Optional) S6 = Basically A Repeat Of S5 But A Much Slower Humping & The Aggressor Is Using Both Arms/Hands To Reach Around And Grope The Victims Breasts.
(Also Ending With A 2nd Orgasm! :D ).