Not sure if youve already been asked, but do you ever plan on making the Cum spray visual you sue available to the public? Remember when cum on anything came out but was promptly abadoned, was hoping to see it get to the stage at which it could be used as a replacer for the whimpy shot from sexlab cumshot, but alas not.

You know, 90% people are content with simple loops, so... ><'

Mhh but about loops, have you check this topic guys...?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/79756-skyrim-pole-dances-framework-work-in-progress/

I would love to see yours.. ^^

I will try to get started this week or next week lol I definitely want to see what I can come up with. I just hope its as sexy and smooth as yours! ^_^

Not sure if youve already been asked, but do you ever plan on making the Cum spray visual you sue available to the public? Remember when cum on anything came out but was promptly abadoned, was hoping to see it get to the stage at which it could be used as a replacer for the whimpy shot from sexlab cumshot, but alas not.

I don't think I will bc I haven't heard back from the original modders regarding permission to release it :( I used their resources.

Hey Funny got a question for you. Would you happen to know a mod that lets you take the bodies of your victims and display them in your house?

I use corpse collector mod to take bodies then I resurrect them and pose them with Display model. It's the only way that I'm aware of bc I have yet to find a mod that does that. :(

I REEEAALLY like the animations I see here and would like them in my game, but I'm having a bit of trouble trying to load them. So, I have the SL Animation loader installed, and it seems to be working, but it's not picking up my animation pack, despite having in in NMM and MO. My game is kind of frankensteined together in terms of mod support...it just 'works.' So, when I try to load the animations with the loader, it replies with '0 animations loaded.' I updated my FNIS, and that didn't do anything, and I would like help to use these animatons in my game.

I REEEAALLY like the animations I see here and would like them in my game, but I'm having a bit of trouble trying to load them. So, I have the SL Animation loader installed, and it seems to be working, but it's not picking up my animation pack, despite having in in NMM and MO. My game is kind of frankensteined together in terms of mod support...it just 'works.' So, when I try to load the animations with the loader, it replies with '0 animations loaded.' I updated my FNIS, and that didn't do anything, and I would like help to use these animatons in my game.

Did you remember to DL and install: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v25-slal-pack-by-shashankie/ ?

And run FNIS?

Did you remember to DL and install: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v25-slal-pack-by-shashankie/ ?

And run FNIS?

I downloaded the file, and put into both my MO and NMM, as I have a Frakenstein's monster going there that just 'works.' However, NMM refuses to install it, stating there's a problem or whatever. I installed the file raw from the website, so do I have to extract anything? 

And run FNIS?

I downloaded the file, and put into both my MO and NMM, as I have a Frakenstein's monster going there that just 'works.' However, NMM refuses to install it, stating there's a problem or whatever. I installed the file raw from the website, so do I have to extract anything? 

I dunno, I almost always install manually. What problem did it say there was?

And run FNIS?

I dunno, I almost always install manually. What problem did it say there was?

Something about the directory path or file name being too long. Sorry if I'm a noob at this lol

help, don't know whether it's the right place but, Can anyone play 5p animations (like mmmmf hang, or 5-way casanova) other than through SL Defeat?

I have tried using SL Mass Matchmaker, but it only play up to 4p (zyn gay 4-way, and the other one only masturbate)

also when i enable debug to console in Sexlab Framework,  I see RestrictAggressive=True when starting to play, it's a strange thing since I remove aggressive tags in SL Defeat Suppressed Tags (all of them in animation settings)

Any other mod suggestion to play these 5p animations other than Defeat?

I have tried the normal matchmaker before the mass matchmaker, and it's only up to 3p (MMF or MFF) animation only the same with sexlab debug spell

cast the spells faster, it goes up to 5 actors.

No matter how many times i hit 4 man with the spell, it would play 4p or 3p, not 5p

I have tried the normal matchmaker before the mass matchmaker, and it's only up to 3p (MMF or MFF) animation only the same with sexlab debug spell

cast the spells faster, it goes up to 5 actors.

No matter how many times i hit 4 man with the spell, it would play 4p or 3p, not 5p

Try follow me for sex mod, this one may work, I am not sure cause I use matchmaker to do 5P just fine.

I want to download the SLAL pack of this but before I do, I wanted to know if this overwrites any animations I might already have. I have Leito's SLAL pack, Zaz Animation Pack, & whatever SexLab framework comes with. I also have Simple Slavery, SD+, Maria Eden, AP Prostitution, Flower Girls, & animations tagged with names like Mitos, 3jiou, 4uDIK, Arrok, & Zyn but I forget which mods or animation packs include them. Do you know if any animations from this pack overwrite any of these & if yes, which ones specifically? I also don't have the FNIS Creature Pack & made sure any creature related animations added by these mods & packs are disabled if there were any added.

Still fairly new to all this, so pardon my ignorance.

In MO, when I go to install the nonreplacer pack, the organizer says there is no data folder. How/where do I install this to? Thanks!

Right click on whatever folder you see and click "set data directory". Keep going until you see a data folder.

Honestly I would recommend using the SLAL pack.