Hi Funny! How have you been?

Great Luna! How about yerself? I hope all is brutal :)

I've been good been lurking and waiting for your next pack its gonna be awesome when we get them! Stay brutal my friend!
Yes I have many more that I just need to tweak. Plus stuff for the recent ZAZ expansion mod hehehehe! Stay brutal ^_^

Funny, did you even finish playing skyrim once? I really want to know, lol

Lmao before I started creating stuff I was like 3000 hours in and just doing the side quests bc I completed all other main quests but I would really like to do them all again and try to see different outcomes :)

i will never play fallout. leito makes fallout animnations but has explained before, he has no time to repair his skyrim animations, not nice. i hope funbiz will never go to fallout, it is not worth it, too less people playing it. he is nearly the only active animator and has always good new ideas for SKYRIM !

Wow Shiagwen you're the 4th person to say it would be a waste of time. I myself have only played 30 or 40 minutes total of FO4 just bc I couldn't have any fun like I can in Skyrim. I have much to think about.

@Mancubus sick...I like it ^_^

I agree, why shoot them when you can stab them and stomp on their neck.

Ughhh you guys are killing me lol ok so I'm going to see for myself what the deal is with FO4 bc last I saw there was a mod that linked people using a pistol I think. But I saw Leito's beautiful animations and thought someone created a sexlab type of framework but I don't think that's the case. I need to do my research bc I would hate to have FO4 sit around another year or two as a coaster. :(

I've been good been lurking and waiting for your next pack its gonna be awesome when we get them! Stay brutal my friend!
Yes I have many more that I just need to tweak. Plus stuff for the recent ZAZ expansion mod hehehehe! Stay brutal ^_^

Lmao before I started creating stuff I was like 3000 hours in and just doing the side quests bc I completed all other main quests but I would really like to do them all again and try to see different outcomes :)

i will never play fallout. leito makes fallout animnations but has explained before, he has no time to repair his skyrim animations, not nice. i hope funbiz will never go to fallout, it is not worth it, too less people playing it. he is nearly the only active animator and has always good new ideas for SKYRIM !

Wow Shiagwen you're the 4th person to say it would be a waste of time. I myself have only played 30 or 40 minutes total of FO4 just bc I couldn't have any fun like I can in Skyrim. I have much to think about.

Ughhh you guys are killing me lol ok so I'm going to see for myself what the deal is with FO4 bc last I saw there was a mod that linked people using a pistol I think. But I saw Leito's beautiful animations and thought someone created a sexlab type of framework but I don't think that's the case. I need to do my research bc I would hate to have FO4 sit around another year or two as a coaster. :(

The ones you need for some research are http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3937-fo4-animations-by-leito-041217/, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3924-four-play/,  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3928-four-play-violate-foursome/, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3944-four-play-vanilla-fudge-sleep-with-companion-follow-me-somewhere-private/, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3967-four-lei-four-play-compatibility-patch-for-leitos-pack-with-aggressive-anims-and-sounds/

As far as I know, work is progressing on bestiality bits, cum and physics (CherryHotaling); it's all still fidgety though >,<

Actually, I really support you keep modding Skyrim since my shitty laptop burnt my fingers while running FO4, Skyrim is much safer for me...XD

The ones you need for some research are http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3937-fo4-animations-by-leito-041217/, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3924-four-play/, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3928-four-play-violate-foursome/, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3944-four-play-vanilla-fudge-sleep-with-companion-follow-me-somewhere-private/, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3967-four-lei-four-play-compatibility-patch-for-leitos-pack-with-aggressive-anims-and-sounds/

As far as I know, work is progressing on bestiality bits, cum and physics (CherryHotaling); it's all still fidgety though >,<

Sweet thanks Antioch I will definitely check these out. Gotta be in the know if I'm going to make any kind of impact lol \m/

Actually, I really support you keep modding Skyrim since my shitty laptop burnt my fingers while running FO4, Skyrim is much safer for me...XD

To be honest I doubt I will ever stop creating stuff for Skyrim. It's my favorite game. If I ever do stop it would be for TESVI lol

The ones you need for some research are http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3937-fo4-animations-by-leito-041217/, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3924-four-play/, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3928-four-play-violate-foursome/, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3944-four-play-vanilla-fudge-sleep-with-companion-follow-me-somewhere-private/, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3967-four-lei-four-play-compatibility-patch-for-leitos-pack-with-aggressive-anims-and-sounds/

Sweet thanks Antioch I will definitely check these out. Gotta be in the know if I'm going to make any kind of impact lol \m/

To be honest I doubt I will ever stop creating stuff for Skyrim. It's my favorite game. If I ever do stop it would be for TESVI lol

Thats the best answer ever

Lol speaking of which...I uploaded version 25.0 I added three new animations "BoundSittingSexToy" "BoundSlave" and "DruggedRape" I have many more to release but I have to fix them and I wanted to release something this week lol

Here are some previews of the new animations!

post-51187-0-48297600-1492541208_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-04055300-1492541215_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-63683300-1492541219_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-52567700-1492541223_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-64943300-1492541227_thumb.gif

Both games are great. I will buy FO5 and the Elder Scrolls until my fingers can't hit the keyboard anymore. Final Fantasy series also. Nice animations!!!!

Same here! And thanks Antioch I am glad you like them! I made the bound ones bc I have been using heretical resources A LOT lately :)

FB, keep an eye out for Kingdom Come as well. It's designed to be super-moddable and the gritty dog-eat-dog medieval sandbox (without magic or fantasy races) is ideal for aggressive animations.

PS. I like the FO universe a lot, but FO4 is not going to be one of those rare games which sustains interest by the community/retains a big player base for 5+ years like Skyrim (or BG2 or Half-life/counter-strike before it). Within 9 months of release keyword searches for the game had already fallen below keyword searches for "skyrim" - a game that's been out for 4+ years at the time - on both Google and Youtube.

Lol speaking of which...I uploaded version 25.0 I added three new animations "BoundSittingSexToy" "BoundSlave" and "DruggedRape" I have many more to release but I have to fix them and I wanted to release something this week lol

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(51).gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(50).gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(49).gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(48).gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(47).gif

Man, those are awesome, you certainly did not remain idle while these months, kudos for that!

FB, keep an eye out for Kingdom Come as well. It's designed to be super-moddable and the gritty dog-eat-dog medieval sandbox (without magic or fantasy races) is ideal for aggressive animations.

PS. I like the FO universe a lot, but FO4 is not going to be one of those rare games which sustains interest by the community/retains a big player base for 5+ years like Skyrim (or BG2 or Half-life/counter-strike before it). Within 9 months of release keyword searches for the game had already fallen below keyword searches for "skyrim" - a game that's been out for 4+ years at the time - on both Google and Youtube.

WOW Kingdom Come looks BEAUTIFUL thanks for putting me on to it. I'm definitely going to check out the Beta :) and yeah animating for FO4 isn't looking so good right now...I don't know if its worth it.

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(51).gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(50).gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(49).gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(48).gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(47).gif

Man, those are awesome, you certainly did not remain idle while these months, kudos for that!

I really appreciate that man. I'm really trying to make them more realistic I kind of like the realistic approach as opposed to my usual hentai exaggerated lol

man you are back with more crazy stuffs hum

Yes my friend! ^_^ AND MANY MORE TO CUM :P

Still the Slal Pack is falling behind. It has not been updated in a while

I know :( hey Shinji I loved the recent update vid man. I was wondering where you went! Great to see your back to making vids :)

Yes my friend! happy.png AND MANY MORE TO CUM tongue.png

I know sad.png hey Shinji I loved the recent update vid man. I was wondering where you went! Great to see your back to making vids smile.png

I need buy a 2nd kidney from black market then.

I'd like to make slal pack but I will have very few time after this month, and Shashankie was doing such great job pack them into different packs, I can't just simply take over this.

and there is a problem when I trying to make the hanging animation, funny and I talk about this, still can't find a good way to fix it.

I know sad.png hey Shinji I loved the recent update vid man. I was wondering where you went! Great to see your back to making vids smile.png

I'd like to make slal pack but I will have very few time after this month, and Shashankie was doing such great job pack them into different packs, I can't just simply take over this.

and there is a problem when I trying to make the hanging animation, funny and I talk about this, still can't find a good way to fix it.

Well yeah I know where you're coming from Bytion :) and I am sure Shashankie has a life too so it does take time. ^_^

I'd like to make slal pack but I will have very few time after this month, and Shashankie was doing such great job pack them into different packs, I can't just simply take over this.

As you say won't be fair nor feasible to build over the Shashankie cleverly devised packs. That's his own creation. But someone, in the meantime, could do just an update pack, with all the animations currently not included in the latest Shashankie. And if the hanging animation doesn't work.., just skip it.

Just suggestions, of course. I'm such a completionist in regard of Funnybiz animation :D

now if only the Witcher 3 is as mod friendly as Skyrim then I would kill the chance of having to see FB's animations there...imagine the possibilities...ghouls, hags, witchers and nags (old horse like Roach for example)...But as polished and "the golden standard" (as most critics seem to put it) in open world RPG gaming that it is, the minimum number of mods in it is unnerving...

but enough about that rant...it's good to see FB still up and running...most of my favorite artists in Tumblr and animators here in LL closed up shop that I barricaded myself at a hotel room during the Lenten season contemplating about life...stay brutal my good sir and do you have any plans to make a full length movie like the people in FOW do?

As you say won't be fair nor feasible to build over the Shashankie cleverly devised packs. That's his own creation. But someone, in the meantime, could do just an update pack, with all the animations currently not included in the latest Shashankie. And if the hanging animation doesn't work.., just skip it.

Just suggestions, of course. I'm such a completionist in regard of Funnybiz animation biggrin.png

If just a update pack, it's super easy, hanging animation is working, just the rope and some misc attachments alway in wrong place, 

when comes to animation objects in skyrim, it's a big pain in the ass to get it right, funny did his best, shame I can't be more of help.

where did you get those chain bondage & collar suit in your animation previews FB? it looks super sweet!

Its the closest I have seen to a slave hdt collar & leash.

Yeah man I love it! It's from the heretical resources mod. He's a GENIUS.

Holy crap. You are right those stuff is amazing! why are they not being used more? I much prefer this stuff to the Devious Devices.

Funny! I hadnt checked in a while, awesome to see you got a lot of new stuff that came out! wohoo!

Lol GARUUUUKKKK!!! Thanks man I hope all is well :)

now if only the Witcher 3 is as mod friendly as Skyrim then I would kill the chance of having to see FB's animations there...imagine the possibilities...ghouls, hags, witchers and nags (old horse like Roach for example)...But as polished and "the golden standard" (as most critics seem to put it) in open world RPG gaming that it is, the minimum number of mods in it is unnerving...

but enough about that rant...it's good to see FB still up and running...most of my favorite artists in Tumblr and animators here in LL closed up shop that I barricaded myself at a hotel room during the Lenten season contemplating about life...stay brutal my good sir and do you have any plans to make a full length movie like the people in FOW do?

Arpaschad! Thanks man I really appreciate that I am definitely not stopping until TESVI lol and yeah I definitely have been working on a full length SFM movie but...it has been put on the back burner until I finish my Skyrim project. :)

I'd like to make slal pack but I will have very few time after this month, and Shashankie was doing such great job pack them into different packs, I can't just simply take over this.

Just suggestions, of course. I'm such a completionist in regard of Funnybiz animation biggrin.png

If just a update pack, it's super easy, hanging animation is working, just the rope and some misc attachments alway in wrong place,

when comes to animation objects in skyrim, it's a big pain in the ass to get it right, funny did his best, shame I can't be more of help.

Your still amazing Bytion :) if it can't be done then it can't be done I myself just...wait a second!!! Let me ask the modder from the hanging mod if I can use THEIR rope in my pack!!

EDIT: D Jans said we can do whatever we want with them! Yayyyy!

why most of animation is greature sex with  humen female ?

l'd like to see more female greature sex with humen male.

Because most people play female characters, I think.