Sorry I seemed to have kicked the ant hill on this topic and its probably frustrating to rehash the same subject again for you greyspammer. My initial post when mentioning the bounty hunters comes probably from my own frustration at the lack of RP when it comes to mods dealing with escaped slaves, yes they are there like Prison overhaul and Sanguine's but usually end up as one time events or the encounters like prison overhaul the hunters have god like weapons and abilities that is a rather one sided encounter.

I've always wanted to see a mod where the Owner who is by the most part untouchable had put out a bounty and that bounty simply remains through out the game so your always marked as a slave and on the run. Sanguines for example you kill your master escape and your free, but history shows that had black slaves done this in America's past they would have been hunted and killed on principle, and any slave that did manage to simply just escape would be hunted just for the sake of deterring other slaves from ever trying.

This is a mod however and being greyspammers time, its at his/her discretion what is going to happen with the mod and I can respect that, I'm more than thankful it was shared and I had the chance to play it.

But if greyspammer ever gets to a point of looking at a to-do list I'd like to upvote on the optional bounty hunters for this mod or perhaps a separate framework mod that could even be part of Alternate starts -LAL that marks the player character as property forever, especially valuable property. Like how many Masters and Mistress's could boast to have a Dovakin in their stable/Harem, it would be like owning the last of a species which was another aspect that I felt mods played down like Captured dreams, it didn't stroke your ego at all as far as your uniqueness was concerned. In such scenarios even if you were not owned prior, these eccentric Dominants would probably have you hunted just for that reason alone.

I've always wanted to see a mod where the Owner who is by the most part untouchable had put out a bounty and that bounty simply remains through out the game so your always marked as a slave and on the run.

I see. But would that really do that much for you? I mean, in a way, you have that with the Dawnguard DLC. If you become a vampire, you will be hunted by the dawnguard. For the crime of being a vampire. And everywhere you go, there will be random attacks by the dawnguard. And vice versa, if you side with the dawnguard, then you'll be attacked by vampires.

But for me, it always felt more like an annoyance than anything else. It's just random attacks. Not really much about it, for me. :huh:

I've always wanted to see a mod where the Owner who is by the most part untouchable had put out a bounty and that bounty simply remains through out the game so your always marked as a slave and on the run.

I see. But would that really do that much for you? I mean, in a way, you have that with the Dawnguard DLC. If you become a vampire, you will be hunted by the dawnguard. For the crime of being a vampire. And everywhere you go, there will be random attacks by the dawnguard. And vice versa, if you side with the dawnguard, then you'll be attacked by vampires.

But for me, it always felt more like an annoyance than anything else. It's just random attacks. Not really much about it, for me. :huh:

For me, there's a blurry line about where the character should believably transition from anger and denial to acceptance. In the end, I feel all people eventually get swept up in the story of the mod as it gains momentum, (I consider my character a convert by the first pony race,) but I've always liked the idea of resisting--but not rejecting--the trajectory just to see what happens. Failed escape attempts, futile acts of disobedience--various branches of dialog that dead-end without opening the story arc into something truly non-linear.

It's more about building up resignation in the PC. Experiencing extra punishments, taking longer to get on board rubber fetishism--it's not that I don't already like that or I want to avoid the remaining content of the mod--it just seems like a more interesting path to me than immediately enthusiastic acceptance (although... that also has its appeal.) Basically, I want my character to be able to *try* to break free early on, just so I can see them stopped and reeled back in for some extra indoctrination.

Just a thought--I think I've said something like it before but I've it explained better this time.

Also, I feel guilty about having no time to work on animating like I said I would  :-/.  Life is so hectic.

I'm currently experimenting with the possibility to have hands and feet covered with rubber as well while at the same time leaving the body slots available for other items (like DD gear or whatever). Would be nice if I could get it to work.

Unfortunately, so far, I have had mixed results. If anyone can provide any insight into my problem, feel free to weigh in:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65798-full-body-suit-covering-hand-and-feet-but-wearing-of-boots-and-gauntlets-still-possible/?p=1645994

Will the next version still require HdtHighheels ? I'm trying to purge my load order from it since Nioverride seems to do a better job.

Probably. Never change a running system. wink.png

Okay, thanks for the reply. I guess I can fix it manually with TES5edit if I need to tongue.png

I found this Nexus page with some videos on how to remove the dependency if anyone's interested.

I'm currently experimenting with the possibility to have hands and feet covered with rubber as well while at the same time leaving the body slots available for other items (like DD gear or whatever). Would be nice if I could get it to work.

Unfortunately, so far, I have had mixed results. If anyone can provide any insight into my problem, feel free to weigh in:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65798-full-body-suit-covering-hand-and-feet-but-wearing-of-boots-and-gauntlets-still-possible/?p=1645994

Looks like we got it sorted out, thanks to Andy14. I have some more testing to do and I might not be able to get rid of all clipping problems when you choose to wear bracers over your rubbergloves or open shoes (like sandals) over your feet, but barring any unforeseen issue, the next version should provide full body coverage.

The suit will always cover your hands and feet and you can wear the boots that you like above that. Kind of like underwear.

And no, this does not apply to the torso itself because it still need the BODY slot as an anchor. I could change that but DDi doesn't leave that many alternative slots free, and most of those are already used by other mods. Plus, you'd never be able to see the suit through cutouts in the armor or stuff like that. The illusion would only work with armor that covers the complete torso. And where's fun in wearing those?

Hmm, if you're making a new mesh, will it be compatible with UUNP/bodyslide?

Banana?

post-353608-0-28138000-1471452264_thumb.jpg

Don't ask me stuff like that, I have absolutely no idea. I don't use bodyslide stuff myself, just the normal UNP body. WFM. I took the UNP mesh that someone (I forgot who) posted here in the thread some time ago, apparently derived from the 7B body. And then I fuse the individual meshes for hands and feet with the torso, for both the _0.nif and the _1.nif. I convert a node in the NIF so stuff works and that's it.

I'm just "monkey see, monkey do" here. I don't reaaaally understand what exactly I'm doing. If anyone with better knowledge wants to take over that particular job, they're certainly most welcome.

And no, this does not apply to the torso itself because it still need the BODY slot as an anchor. I could change that but DDi doesn't leave that many alternative slots free, and most of those are already used by other mods. Plus, you'd never be able to see the suit through cutouts in the armor or stuff like that. The illusion would only work with armor that covers the complete torso. And where's fun in wearing those?

Nah, who needs that. The Mistress should forbid her rubber slaves from ever wearing anything above her lovely suits! (except maybe for some stealthy sneaky stuff where the rubber had to be hidden temporarily beneath normal clothes).

Hmm, you could add a dialogue option asking if you can at least wear something over the suit in the first part. Would be interesting to hear what the Mistress would have to say about that.

Am glad the suit upgrade worked out, just don't forget to force unequip all gloves and boots before putting on the suit for the first time in the first quest :)

Am glad the suit upgrade worked out

Turns out there are still some unresolved issues with DD items. It would seem I called it too early. :(

Yeah, read that :(

You can always skip the socs and not merge them with the body, but it would be a real shame.

Maybe add a second version of the suit to the basement chest that will not conflict with boots for those that want to use them?

Don't know about other players but I never switched to using a different suit or any accessories while playing the story. Didnt like how the boots looked, they weren't shiny enough.

True there is that nothing worse than consistent attacks whilst trying to complete a quest and another mod interferes, usually breaking the game in the process. However at any other time the encounter is not about the beating them, its the finally getting captured again in a believable fashion and the punishment for escaping soon after.

If your like me when it comes to games and mods, immersion into the scenario is important, slaves of Tamriel does this really well by putting the player in that no win scenario and gloomy setting. If they ever had an escape situation I could only imagine what the punishment would be if recaptured.

Bug report: The Dark Grey rubber suits (both armored and non-armored versions) both do not appear on my character's body.

I've done some squizzing around in the CK, but nothing I can find that will fix it.

All other rubber suits I've tried work (black, dark red, pink, etc.) but not the dark grey one for some reason.

Bug report: The Dark Grey rubber suits (both armored and non-armored versions) both do not appear on my character's body.

I've done some squizzing around in the CK, but nothing I can find that will fix it.

All other rubber suits I've tried work (black, dark red, pink, etc.) but not the dark grey one for some reason.

Ok, I'll take a look, try to see if I can find a cause for that.

Turns out there are still some unresolved issues with DD items. It would seem I called it too early. :(

If only we could somehow replace \meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody\femalebody_*.nif with catsuit's .nif files for player char, how many problems would that solve.

Ok, I'll take a look, try to see if I can find a cause for that.

Thank you.

Yeah, read that :(

You can always skip the socs and not merge them with the body, but it would be a real shame.

Maybe add a second version of the suit to the basement chest that will not conflict with boots for those that want to use them?

Don't know about other players but I never switched to using a different suit or any accessories while playing the story. Didnt like how the boots looked, they weren't shiny enough.

I almost always wore the locked ballet boots, yeah I know, completely impractical in real terms, but the nice thing about games is you can do things you can't do in real life, like run around beating the crap out of people in full latex and ballet boots :D

Now if only somebody would be kind enough to make an armored version of them...

(purely posted as evidence of some people utilizing DD boot items and would love you to keep poking at that compatibility)

Keep up the great work!!! :D

Can't you add a new race with a new body type (full rubber body except head) and switch to this race via script when putting on the suit?

Or have an ability added to the player that automatically equips rubber socks if no boots are detected?

You already have a script running that is checking if the player is wearing rubber.

Can't you add a new race with a new body type (full rubber body except head) and switch to this race via script when putting on the suit?

Or have an ability added to the player that automatically equips rubber socks if no boots are detected?

You already have a script running that is checking if the player is wearing rubber.

Hmm... certainly worth a try. It is rather drastic change, so I fear it might cause other issue. I'd probably have to make it like the vampire state and create a separate race for each of the vanilla races. And then we'd have a problem if someone places a non-vanilla mod-race.

But it's worth looking into. It can't do more than not work, after all. I'll give a shot as soon as I'm finished with Enderal and have my usual Skyrim installation back in working order.

Hmm... certainly worth a try. It is rather drastic change, so I fear it might cause other issue. I'd probably have to make it like the vampire state and create a separate race for each of the vanilla races. And then we'd have a problem if someone places a non-vanilla mod-race.

But it's worth looking into. It can't do more than not work, after all. I'll give a shot as soon as I'm finished with Enderal and have my usual Skyrim installation back in working order.

Well technically you only need to replace everything expect the head, and the head is the one thing that is vastly different.

Vampire skins were modified race skins and they had to keep the unique race look as the body was visible, but with a rubber suit the body is covered fully so one skin should work for all the races.

You just need to find a way to replace everything except the head and a fallback option in case someone uninstalls your mod while "wearing" the suit.

Maybe you don't even need to re-skin the torso as the body will be covered by the suit anyway, its just the arms and legs that are the issue.

You could even replicate the vampire stages a bit more and add stages to wearing the suit, the longer you are running around in it the more you get used to it and the less you want to get out of it.