#1: I don´t get a 'start of quest'-message on "Rubber school" and "Rubber Gauntlet". Is this correct?
I get 'end of quest'-message when they are done.

#2: The ponygirls arms gets out of the armbinders. Is this "normal"? I have tried disabling
"VHH walk", "Sexy Idle Animation" and "FNIS Sexy Move"-mods that I have installed, with no luck.

(I´m currently doing a kind of a speedrun of this mod, as of now I have come to "Pony girl delivery")

#1: I don´t get a 'start of quest'-message on "Rubber school" and "Rubber Gauntlet". Is this correct?

I get 'end of quest'-message when they are done.

It's possible. I think the start message only comes when you actively put something in the questlog. And since some quests (like these two) are so straight-forward, I didn't bother with cluttering up people's questlog.

#2: The ponygirls arms gets out of the armbinders. Is this "normal"? I have tried disabling

"VHH walk", "Sexy Idle Animation" and "FNIS Sexy Move"-mods that I have installed, with no luck.

Make sure you have set the number of slotted NPC in DDi's MCM menu to the recommended value. Other than that, I have no idea why this could be happening. I'm using standard DD items. There's nothing special about them.

Any updates on the next release? Summer is here and I now have more time on my hands ;-)

No, it's still not going to happen any time soon. I have a bit of a workload to deal with currently. I recently finished another phase in the repeatable quest and now have to test it.

Make sure you have set the number of slotted NPC in DDi's MCM menu to the recommended value. Other than that, I have no idea why this could be happening. I'm using standard DD items. There's nothing special about them.

#1 - I´m not certain exactly what setting in the DDi menu you refering to. There are quite a few. Can you bee more specific?

#2 (new question) - What is the console name for the enaron epilog quest?

( None of the epilogs starts on their own for me. But I found the mistress epilog quest code in this thread. )

Thanks.

#1 - I´m not certain exactly what setting in the DDi menu you refering to. There are quite a few. Can you bee more specific?

I currently have no access to a Skyrim installation to check, but there is an option that should literally read "Number of Slotted NPCs". That's the one you want.

#2 (new question) - What is the console name for the enaron epilog quest?

( None of the epilogs starts on their own for me. But I found the mistress epilog quest code in this thread. )

I think it's tir_twr_free01. But as I said, I can't double-check right now, so I have to write from memory.

FINALLY. One Sunday afternoon to work on my mod in peace!

Spent it all on this new special occasion outfit. What do you think?

post-353608-0-70516700-1468185074_thumb.jpg

I still can't get the glossiness and shine to exactly match the catsuit's but it'll have to do for the time being. If anyone with experience in texturing can fix it, let me know.

EDIT: Oh, and on that note: What sins do you want to be able to confess? Any special requests?

Looks great!!

As we've established, I'm no expert--but where did you get the outfit? A retexture or custom-made?

I'd be happy to take a look at it to see if anything jumps out, but matching field for field the lighting/shading/texture properties of the catsuit should do it.

edit: Insisting you have nothing to confess should have repercussions.

attachicon.gifnun.jpg

I still can't get the glossiness and shine to exactly match the catsuit's but it'll have to do for the time being. If anyone with experience in texturing can fix it, let me know.

EDIT: Oh, and on that note: What sins do you want to be able to confess? Any special requests?

tumblr_llog04FI7p1qcue88.jpg

What do you mean by "be able to confess" ?  Does it have to be specific ?  Or something generic like lust/envy/... ?

Looks great!!

As we've established, I'm no expert--but where did you get the outfit? A retexture or custom-made?

I'd be happy to take a look at it to see if anything jumps out, but matching field for field the lighting/shading/texture properties of the catsuit should do it.

The robe is the standard monk robe. The wimple is stolen from here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1758-nun-wimple-port-from-oblivion/.

Had to change the textures of both and the body slots and size of the wimple to be worn in conjunction with the gasmask. There's still some minor clipping visible but it should be ok for most people.

If you want to take a look, here's the files: nun.7z (resource only)

What do you mean by "be able to confess" ?  Does it have to be specific ?  Or something generic like lust/envy/... ?

Like so many things with my mod, this was an idea that kind of got out of hand. At first, all I wanted to do was to add a small dialogue where you could ask the Mistress to punish you. In case you're sub and like it. So you don't have to screw up on purpose just to get your spanking.

That dialogue started with "I've been a bad girl..." and the Mistress asking how so. And then I had to make up something to confess, and from confession I went to rubber nun. Perfectly logical train of thought, by the way. And now I have yet another big quest with it's own scenes and cells and dialogues on my todo list. :(

But as for your question: It should be something generic. Like in the original intent. Something you could say at any time without specific background that would warrant a punishment. Like "having naughty thoughts", "playing with yourself", "having doubts about life in rubber" or something like that. I'm currently entertaining the idea of making a real confession like in a catholic church. But I'm no catholic, so I don't know what to confess. ;)

I see a few differences right away! The environment map scale might have a lot to do with it. Specular strength, and lighting effects too.

In textures, for the robe, there are some paths that don't make much sense, so those could be repathed to the catsuit textures too.

matching those 6-8 fields with discrepancies should bring the look more in line.

edit: LL is really making that image grainy and there's no way around it.

post-269220-0-59049300-1468187724_thumb.png

Hi,

As farmthis said: match the data entries in the BSLightingShaderProperties to the .nif you want it to look like, and it should work. With the texture you could replace the defaultwithspec_n for your own, robes_n, but it shouldn't really matter I suppose. The cubemap and emissivemap you're using are good for the desired effect.

This is what it can look like:

post-641640-0-65714600-1468193842_thumb.jpg

... using these textures in the main texture slot:

default-retex_plain-rubbery-textures.7z

attachicon.gifnun.jpg

BEST. THING. EVER. very good work. 

Like so many things with my mod, this was an idea that kind of got out of hand. At first, all I wanted to do was to add a small dialogue where you could ask the Mistress to punish you. In case you're sub and like it. So you don't have to screw up on purpose just to get your spanking.

That dialogue started with "I've been a bad girl..." and the Mistress asking how so. And then I had to make up something to confess, and from confession I went to rubber nun. Perfectly logical train of thought, by the way. And now I have yet another big quest with it's own scenes and cells and dialogues on my todo list. :(

But as for your question: It should be something generic. Like in the original intent. Something you could say at any time without specific background that would warrant a punishment. Like "having naughty thoughts", "playing with yourself", "having doubts about life in rubber" or something like that. I'm currently entertaining the idea of making a real confession like in a catholic church. But I'm no catholic, so I don't know what to confess. ;)

You could confess about knowing the escape route :)

But I really liked "having doubts about life in rubber"

You could also confess not understanding how other people can live without rubber, or confess to pitying someone you recently met that does not know the loving embrace of rubber (yet)

Or confess that you feel the rubber is not restricting you enough anymore and that you need more.

You could confess about knowing the escape route :)

But I really liked "having doubts about life in rubber"

You could also confess not understanding how other people can live without rubber, or confess to pitying someone you recently met that does not know the loving embrace of rubber (yet)

Or confess that you feel the rubber is not restricting you enough anymore and that you need more.

Solid suggestions! Particularly like the pity one.

To add on a few more, confessions that:

You're bored with your duties,

Feeling guilty about skipping pre-rubber slavery,

Envy another slave for some reason.

Those are some interesting sins. I already added a few.

Anybody know of any good pray animations? Or can make one themselves?

There is already one in vanilla Skyrim, but it's not pious enough for my taste: https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/61223-1-1420070775.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of this: http://thumb1.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/702310/377432440/stock-photo-young-sexy-woman-nun-praying-377432440.jpg

I could try to tackle it. It'd be a useful learning experience, relevant to other things I need to animate.

Making a stationary pose wouldn't be too hard. Transitioning in and out of that pose would be harder.

EDIT: Whipped it up in 3ds Max. I have exported the skeleton pose as a NIF, but am unsure what to do from there. edit: the NIF is also floating above the ground plane.

post-269220-0-31776500-1468382751_thumb.jpg

kneel pose.nif

Anybody know of any good pray animations? Or can make one themselves?

Hi, there's a kneeling animation included in skyimll's SD+ mod, hidden away in its (rather useful, btw) Rest Anywhere spell. It looks like that:

post-641640-0-47482200-1468404914_thumb.jpg -- been using it for roleplaying praying at shrines for ages now.

Really loving the confession ideas so far. How about a few more that go in the other direction, of a reluctant submissive, along the lines of "still having doubts"? Maybe stuff like:

- pitying another slave for their fate or wanting to free one/some of the slaves in the dungeon

- admitting to still not understanding how anybody would voluntarily enter into this

- regretting the day you found that half-dead woman up near Brittleshin pass and let your curiosity get the better of you

- having regrets about an action asked/made to do my Mistress (i.e. capture somebody) -- no idea how much work that would be, but this confession topic could even expand with the TiR main quest as the player gets more entangled in the Mistress's web

- admitting to having searched, and not found, an escape from the Tower (like I did for a couple of days during my first playthrough, before I found the hidden exit)

Just some more ideas. :blush:

I've got to say, I'm very much looking forward to the next version. The few hints that you've given about the new things you are working on sound very exciting.

EDIT: Whipped it up in 3ds Max. I have exported the skeleton pose as a NIF, but am unsure what to do from there. edit: the NIF is also floating above the ground plane.

It looks great! I could use a kneeling and also a standing variant. Unfortunately, I can't tell you what to do next. There are some tutorials out there, maybe one of them has the answer? I'm sure you know how to use Google yourself, but have them anyway:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15238/?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tskAnP5O09U

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39996-3ds-max-skyrim-video-animation-tutorial/