how is the update coming together?

Slowly. Not a lot of free time right now. Had to work this weekend, for example. :(

Now, if i just somehow get the questid... showquesttargets is sadly not helpfull

Yeah, that's a fair point. It's tir_twr_toy01.

I need help

I got all the way to the parade questline and now when 'mistress' teleports you to the parade it always crashes just after the loading screen is has finished and I have even had a look at the papyrus logs and they don't mention anything that could cause a crash.

All I want to know is how to skip the parade quest

I need help

I got all the way to the parade questline and now when 'mistress' teleports you to the parade it always crashes just after the loading screen is has finished and I have even had a look at the papyrus logs and they don't mention anything that could cause a crash.

All I want to know is how to skip the parade quest

It should be 'setstage tir_twr_parade01 100'. Do it before teleport to Solitude.

BTW: Just because you didn't see anything in the log doesn't mean no one here can't. You may want to post your log and mod list. There's a chance you'll run into problems later on.

I have the same error as rexar, crashing on teleporting to Solitude.

Log: pastebin. com/fRHV3GRr

Modlist: pastebin. com/fs11a6jc

(Remove spaces)

(Remove spaces)

(Remove spaces)

Ok, I'm no expert at understanding logs but I can see that there some problems. It looks like you had more mods installed at one point (e.g. Cursed Loot, SexLab Working Girl, etc.) and then removed them from the current game. Generally speaking, that is something you want to avoid doing at all costs. Because it appears you can never completely get rid of some leftovers from mods and that might cause problems. When you uninstall or disable a mod, always start a new game. It's the safe bet.

There are some tools on Nexus that promise to "clean" a savegame from these leftovers. I don't have any experience with them and the opinions I read about them seem to be... inconsistent. But you may want to give them a try.

The last message in the log ("[06/01/2016 - 04:15:49PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()") is from Devious Devices. Assuming that it crashed after that, it may or may not have something to do with it.

Alas, I cannot pinpoint to anything concrete as the single cause for your problems. Right now, I assume that the savegame is broken due to removing mods mid-game.

When getting into the tower during "A Srange Encounter" after talking to the girl she says she will go get the misstress and for me to wait, then proceeds not to do anything, or rather just continue walking around the room , sweeping, general npc stuff

When getting into the tower during "A Srange Encounter" after talking to the girl she says she will go get the misstress and for me to wait, then proceeds not to do anything, or rather just continue walking around the room , sweeping, general npc stuff

Type 'sqv tir_twr_fetchmistress' in the console and post the outout, along with your modlist and papyrus log.

Type 'sqv tir_twr_fetchmistress' in the console and post the outout, along with your modlist and papyrus log.

I have exactly the same problem. Help would be highly appreciated :-) thanks for this great mod!

That is the output of sqv tir_twr_fetchmistress

Though activating the log in Skyrim.ini, the folder in "my games" is still empty (Steam installed Legendary Edition)

Script state = ""

No variables

No Papyrus scripts attached

- 4 Aliases for quest "tir_twr_fetchmistress" (0f02901A)-

REF 'Servant'-> " (0F025CDE

REF 'Player'-> " (00000014)

REF 'Mistress'-> " (0F067A9B)

REF 'RoomMaker'-> " (0F029018)

--- Quest State -------------------------

Enabled?      Yes

State             Running

Current state: 0

Priority:           0w

0 0 Skyrim.docx

That is the output of sqv tir_twr_fetchmistress

Though activating the log in Skyrim.ini, the folder in "my games" is still empty (Steam installed Legendary Edition)

Script state = ""

No variables

No Papyrus scripts attached

- 4 Aliases for quest "tir_twr_fetchmistress" (0f02901A)-

REF 'Servant'-> " (0F025CDE

REF 'Player'-> " (00000014)

REF 'Mistress'-> " (0F067A9B)

REF 'RoomMaker'-> " (0F029018)

--- Quest State -------------------------

Enabled?      Yes

State             Running

Current state: 0

Priority:           0w

If there is no log, it stands to reason that you made a mistake when trying to activate it. You may want to double- and triple-check.

Without a log, I can tell you that there seem to be no mods with known conflicts (doesn't mean there are no unknown conflicts, of course) installed and that it doesn't look like an alias failed to fill. Which is somewhat good, although I'm not sure what to do now.

You can try 'resetquest tir_twr_fetchmistress', followed by 'startquest tir_twr_fetchmistress'.

You can also try 'prid 0f067a9n', 'enable', 'moveto player'. That will teleport the Mistress to where you are and with luck, you can continue your game. But there may be problems later on.

Hey i have a problem I'm playing the Quest Rubber Finale right and i decided to side with Enaron and after i killed the Mistress my Quest Marker does not move it stays on her. I did go back and tried talking to Enaron but he won't say a thing. siding with her is not an option for my character so i would appreciate you help 

Hey i have a problem I'm playing the Quest Rubber Finale right and i decided to side with Enaron and after i killed the Mistress my Quest Marker does not move it stays on her. I did go back and tried talking to Enaron but he won't say a thing. siding with her is not an option for my character so i would appreciate you help 

Please post the output of 'getstage tir_twr_finale02'.

Please post the output of 'getstage tir_twr_finale02'.

getstage >> 180.00

It worked but now i don't get the Letter from the Courier i waited a few days (a week and i Fast traveled) but i don't get any messages fom him.

Check via 'sqv tir_twr_free01' whether that quest is running and at stage 10. If so, you can go straight to the Nightgate Inn where Enaron should be waiting for you.

Check via 'sqv tir_twr_free01' whether that quest is running and at stage 10. If so, you can go straight to the Nightgate Inn where Enaron should be waiting for you.

Finally thanks for your help 

so here is what i did i advanced the Quest manually to stage:

10 talked with Enaron he used his spell 

had to advance the Quest to stage 50 to teleport

60 to move again 

70 he teleported away 

80 i saw the Scene 

The other end is fun to and worked for me without a problem. 

All in all you created one of my favorite Quest mod.

Keep up the good work

M.M

Hello there, I really need some help. Every time I am in the ball/party room my frames drop drastically to the point where it gets unplayable. I have also some frame drops when I got into cities and such but those can usually be corrected, but no matter what I do in that room it always lags extremely. Anybody know a reason why and/or how to fix that? 

Hello there, I really need some help. Every time I am in the ball/party room my frames drop drastically to the point where it gets unplayable. I have also some frame drops when I got into cities and such but those can usually be corrected, but no matter what I do in that room it always lags extremely. Anybody know a reason why and/or how to fix that? 

Might be because your system is too slow. Can you post your DxDiag.txt? I'd like to take a look.

http://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/25236/~/how-do-i-find-my-dxdiag-file%3F

Might be because your system is too slow. Can you post your DxDiag.txt? I'd like to take a look.

http://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/25236/~/how-do-i-find-my-dxdiag-file%3F

Thanks for adding a link on how to do this, never done it before. Anyway, here you go.

DxDiag.txt

Thanks for adding a link on how to do this, never done it before. Anyway, here you go.

Ok, I doubt your CPU is the cause of the problem. It should be more than enough for Skyrim. I do have some serious doubts about your graphics card, however. The GT 630 is an entry level chip to begin with. On top of that, the version with 2 GB VRAM uses slow DDR3 memory (instead of the faster, but more expensive GDDR5). That could seriously slow things down when there's a lot to do for the chip. You may want to consider an upgrade there. That GPU with that CPU is a weird combination. Like putting the engine of a lawnmower into a sports car. I can't think of a practical scenario where that would make sense right now.

Otherwise, I suggest you reduce visual details in the Skyrim settings and maybe try to set the number of slotted NPCs for DDi to a lower value than recommended by me in my first post. Just to see if that helps.

Ok, I doubt your CPU is the cause of the problem. It should be more than enough for Skyrim. I do have some serious doubts about your graphics card, however. The GT 630 is an entry level chip to begin with. On top of that, the version with 2 GB VRAM uses slow DDR3 memory (instead of the faster, but more expansive GDDR5). That could seriously slow things down when there's a lot to do for the chip. You may want to consider an upgrade there. That GPU with that CPU is a weird combination. Like putting the engine of a lawnmower into a sports car. I can't think of a practical scenario where that would make sense right now.

Otherwise, I suggest you reduce visual details in the Skyrim settings and maybe try to set the number of slotted NPCs for DDi to a lower value than recommended by me in my first post. Just to see if that helps.

Yeah I bought this thing like what? 4 or 5 years ago now, and did not build it myself but bought a pre-built one. Problem is I got no money at the time. Since you seem to know your stuff, any recommendations for a fairly decent and fairly cheap graphics card? 

Other than that I shall try the DDi value tip later on when I'm back in the game, gonna tell you how it went. Thanks for all these helpful tips so far.