1st I like to say never mind i'll do it over. I'm so sorry for wasting your time.

2nd I'd like to help out and i'm trying out the creation kit (shall be a slow progress sadly) i had things in mind that may or may not help you when playing this mod. like for example making a rubber based Daedra this is worshiped by people wearing rubber of any caliber.

tell me what you think?

1st I like to say never mind i'll do it over. I'm so sorry for wasting your time.

No sweat. You had a question, I asked for more information. Nothing to be ashamed of for both of us. ;)

2nd I'd like to help out and i'm trying out the creation kit (shall be a slow progress sadly) i had things in mind that may or may not help you when playing this mod. like for example making a rubber based Daedra this is worshiped by people wearing rubber of any caliber.

tell me what you think?

First of all: If you have an idea for a mod, have at it! My license allows you to do with my stuff whatever you want without having to ask for permission from me. Just fork it and follow your vision. That's how progress is made. You take what's there and build upon it. If you don't like the direction I'm going, go ahead and do your own thing. Don't let me stifle your ideas.

That being said, I can see some use for "rubber daedra". Although the Mistress probably wouldn't worship them. She's used to being the one in control. Submitting - even spiritually - to another wouldn't be her style. In the mod, I kind of hinted at the possibility that the Mistress might not be a mortal. That she might be a daedroth or some other powerful being herself. I'm not yet sure if I want to just leave it at the ambiguous status quo where every player can interpret it in whatever way they wish. Or if I should flesh out more details about her back story at some point. But I'd like to keep the option open for now and not definitively declare her as mortal just yet.

I also see her as someone who really likes the freedom to do whatever she wants. She probably wouldn't like the restraints of "real" quasi-religious worship. And she also wouldn't like to share her slaves with anyone else. They're hers and hers alone. So the other people at the Tower probably wouldn't be allowed to worship anyone else besides the Mistress either.

However, she might be allied with a powerful daedroth, make dealings with their kind on equal footing or employ weaker daedra as servants. For example, loyal rubber slaves might be rewarded with a spell that can summon a rubber daedroth to fight for them. Especially rubber daedra with a female appearance could be useful all around the mod.

So there's definitely stuff I could do with something like that.

I would like to integrate your mod into CCAS, if possible. Is there a good starting point I can use, a quest call or modevent, that would allow an ASLAL plugin to quick-start your mod? Preferably without making it a dependency.e you've picked up the rubber suit and mask and put them on?

If you don't hear back from me by the end of next week, I've probably forgotten. So feel free to remind me.

Ok, finally had a moment to check the quests.

For the current start quest (tir_start01): Stage 60 is when both suit and mask are equipped and the player is supposed to locate the Tower. This quest relies on the player putting on suit and mask themselves (I didn't want to force-equip stuff because at the time I wasn't certain about compatibility). So you'd have to put the items for them on and make sure the framework notices it correctly.

For the new start quest (tir_start02), I added a quick-start stage. If you go to stage 11 (which is not normally reached), something cool will happen. DD gear or other blocking/scripted items MUST NOT be equipped at that point. I suggest adding a small waiting period with disabled player controls so that the game can "settle down" a bit and the player doesn't miss it. The quickstart will skip the woman at Brittleshin Pass, but the writing during the course of the mod will still assume you met her. Explaining that away shall be left to mod using the quick-start (e.g. an intro message with a short summary of what happened so far).

As to what will actually happen, I'm vague on purpose because I want this to remain a secret for now. If you promise not spill the beans, I can give you more details via private message, should you need it.

Awesome mod! Wish I had the skills to splice up a decent sound mod for the latex catsuit, make the squeaking more than just a text popup ;)

That would be a waste of your time because it's already implemented in the current development version. Along with optional gasmask breathing sounds.

No sweat. You had a question, I asked for more information. Nothing to be ashamed of for both of us. ;)

tell me what you think?

First of all: If you have an idea for a mod, have at it! My license allows you to do with my stuff whatever you want without having to ask for permission from me. Just fork it and follow your vision. That's how progress is made. You take what's there and build upon it. If you don't like the direction I'm going, go ahead and do your own thing. Don't let me stifle your ideas.

That being said, I can see some use for "rubber daedra". Although the Mistress probably wouldn't worship them. She's used to being the one in control. Submitting - even spiritually - to another wouldn't be her style. In the mod, I kind of hinted at the possibility that the Mistress might not be a mortal. That she might be a daedroth or some other powerful being herself. I'm not yet sure if I want to just leave it at the ambiguous status quo where every player can interpret it in whatever way they wish. Or if I should flesh out more details about her back story at some point. But I'd like to keep the option open for now and not definitively declare her as mortal just yet.

I also see her as someone who really likes the freedom to do whatever she wants. She probably wouldn't like the restraints of "real" quasi-religious worship. And she also wouldn't like to share her slaves with anyone else. They're hers and hers alone. So the other people at the Tower probably wouldn't be allowed to worship anyone else besides the Mistress either.

However, she might be allied with a powerful daedroth, make dealings with their kind on equal footing or employ weaker daedra as servants. For example, loyal rubber slaves might be rewarded with a spell that can summon a rubber daedroth to fight for them. Especially rubber daedra with a female appearance could be useful all around the mod.

So there's definitely stuff I could do with something like that.

Some thoughts i had while reading this:

Since i'd appretiate a bit more sex, a rubber daedra, summoned or allied by/with her could help with some slave training or do other tasks. A powerful, longliving soceress might have the ability or an artifact which allows her to do so i guess.

Or it could be a new quest to fetch such an artifact, maybe a powerful daedra is willing to pay her with it for lending the player for some time? Or the player is lend, but actually supposed to steal it instead of serving the daedra? Maybe instead of lending, they visit some kind of (Sanguines?) party together and the player has tasks to do or sneak of and stealing it, or combinations.

I'm actually more into the psychology of things rather than just pure physical pleasure.

I can't wait for the new intro quest, it seems like you manged to find a way around not being able to lock feet and hands due to other DD so can't wait for being forced to be truly trapped in rubber.

It will be interesting to be able to start the game being trapped in rubber from the start but I wonder how the game will balance out without the player starting the mod with any useful gear. 

Will the shiny new vacbeds be used in this version or are you saving it for the next one? :)

And do you know of a way to clear all tir variables from saves so that I can re-play the mod with a character that has already completed it?

Will the shiny new vacbeds be used in this version or are you saving it for the next one? :)

Not decided yet. I'm currently working on something else. Once that's done, I'll have a look at the then current state of the vacbeds and decide whether to integrate them now or not.

And do you know of a way to clear all tir variables from saves so that I can re-play the mod with a character that has already completed it?

None that I've actually tested. I suppose you just clean your save (go to a neutral cell, save, disable TIR, load, save again and re-enable TIR). But I have no idea if that would work or cause problems later on.

Regarding vacbeds, I ran into some limitations with modeling and animating. it may be in Grayspammer's best interest to wait a bit to see if a new version works out better. (A Vacbed that is technically clothing, based off the catsuit mesh, and would be easier to interact with and animate than a static object.)

I found a version of Havok Content Tools, which is like a unicorn post-Microsoft takeover, so I maybe have more power now.

I just finished the whole quest.

In no doubt this mod gave me the best bdsm rubber experience.

I hope to see trapped in rubber act  2 and I Really wish to see Trapped in rubber Fallout4 ver. in the future.

Anyway You did a great job and pls keep up the good work.

so how is the update comming together?

I didn't have a lot of free time in the past weeks but now I'm planning on using the entire weekend plus monday on catching up. The quest I'm currently working on (supposed to be the first repeatable quest) is relatively complex. There are a lot of phases during which the player will be confronted with a certain problem. I then try to present the player with different ways to solve this problem to get to the next phase. So there's a lot of branching and scripting involved. And testing.

If you have, for example, 5 phases and each one has 3 possible solutions, you get 3^5 = 243 possible combinations to test. This is just to illustrate the problem, of course. I'm not done yet, so I can't promise that it'll be exactly 5 phases with 3 solutions each. Might end up being more, might end up being less. But you see how quickly things escalate when you try to add variety to a quest.

Can I just say, I was rather a fan of the pony racing questline, and wouldn't mind seeing it return as a repeatable, but with a variety of special opponents. Maybe a kajit opponent is too fast so you've got to find a way to go faster or any number of little problems that would be randomly chosen each time. More racers perhaps, or even using the new Handcart mod, perhaps have a cross-country race where each racer takes their cart to a few select places in Skyrim as Checkpoints (talking to an NPC to get "get an item" or something) and moving on, then returning back to start. It would make a playthrough with things like Needs and what not a bit challenging, since longer races might require sleep and food and so on.

Just a thought. :)

Can I just say, I was rather a fan of the pony racing questline, and wouldn't mind seeing it return as a repeatable, but with a variety of special opponents. Maybe a kajit opponent is too fast so you've got to find a way to go faster or any number of little problems that would be randomly chosen each time. More racers perhaps, or even using the new Handcart mod, perhaps have a cross-country race where each racer takes their cart to a few select places in Skyrim as Checkpoints (talking to an NPC to get "get an item" or something) and moving on, then returning back to start. It would make a playthrough with things like Needs and what not a bit challenging, since longer races might require sleep and food and so on.

Just a thought. :)

Yeah, I liked the pony race, too. But it was a pain in the ass to get it all to work. I don't recall how many weeks I spent on that. Eventually, you're just glad it's done and you don't have to ever see it again.

I'm tempted to make something like that again, but I also dread the thought of going through that kind of trouble again.

Bottom line: Maybe. No promises.

I need help on My Little Rubber Pony part 1.

I get the whole race started and everything, Carla wins, but when I get to the finish line, nothing happens. 

All the other ponies finish, but me crossing the line didn't count somehow? 

I even did the race again, but to no luck.

I need help on My Little Rubber Pony part 1.

I get the whole race started and everything, Carla wins, but when I get to the finish line, nothing happens. 

All the other ponies finish, but me crossing the line didn't count somehow? 

I even did the race again, but to no luck.

Open the console, type 'getstage tir_pr_race01'. It should be at 20. If so, do 'setstage tir_pr_race01 30'. That should nudge it along. If not, try again with 110 instead of 30.

Guest Hellethia

Hello !

I'm at the end of the mod, killed the Justiciar, saw the mistress, but i do not received any visit or letter from the mistresse for the end... I have waited 2 weeks, been in all skyrim's cities, but i don't have the last quest, can't do the epilogue.

How can i start it ?

On 17.5.2016 at 4:55 PM, Hellethia said:

Hello !

I'm at the end of the mod, killed the Justiciar, saw the mistress, but i do not received any visit or letter from the mistresse for the end... I have waited 2 weeks, been in all skyrim's cities, but i don't have the last quest, can't do the epilogue.

How can i start it ?

Hmm... let's see. I assume that the epilogue quest isn't starting. That quest is particularly fragile because it gets almost everyone back together in a big celebration. And if only one of the aliases doesn't fill, the quest will not start.

To check if that's it, open the console and type 'getstage tir_twr_work01'. It should be at stage 200. Then type 'sqv tir_twr_epilog01'. It should be running. If not, try 'startquest tir_twr_epilog01'. Close the console for a few seconds, then open it again and type 'sqv tir_twr_epilog01' again. If it is still not running, then some alias refused to fill. You may try to reset it ('resetquest tir_twr_epilog01') before trying to start it again.

Let me know if that's the case. Maybe I can think of another way to get it to work.