One thing to watch out for with the whipcane is that it can do quite a bit of damage, you might need to dial it down in the CK.

I had a latex sex kitten ninja dominatrix character - head to toe in rubber (naturally), stilettos, HDT rubber cape, HDT rubber tail, rubber cat ears and armed solely with a pair of whipcanes.

She whipped a Legendary dragon to death.

Oh and HDT stuff should only be used on the PC, adding it to a bunch of NPCs will either cause your game to crash hard or your CPU to spontaneously explode flinging out white hot shrapnel that scythes your legs off at the knee.

I'm trying to Skyrimise some suits but between doing stuff I can get paid for and the part time job I haven't had much time left for this.

Still managed to create a load of variants of that basic all-in-one suit I pictured a few pages back, there's the basic with built in stilettos, the basic with heelless ballet boots, heelless ballet with bondage mitts (definitely a punishment suit of some sort) and a male version of the basic.

No idea whether I can get any of them to work, but hopefully things will calm down a bit now that Easter is over and I can find out.

Personally i would love to see one of your latex mines modded into skyrim:

space_explorers___close_encounters_by_ru

Step on it and it triggers a modified (black) Estrus trap) and gets you rubbered up :)

*sigh* One day... damn coding/scripting/modding/work :/

Edit: RubberMatt i think that suit of yours with a scripted tentacle growth would be bloody awesome :D

You can totally have a private 'latest release'. Plenty of games do it.

Commercial games, yes. Whenever they're using 3rd party components, they have purchased the necessary licenses for commercial use.

But TIR is a mod. I have to abide by the CK EULA, which states:

You may not cause or permit the [...] commercial exploitation (e.g., by renting, licensing, sublicensing, leasing, disseminating, uploading, downloading, transmitting, whether on a pay-per-play basis or otherwise) of any New Materials without the express prior written consent of an authorized representative of Bethesda Softworks.

I'm not a lawyer, but it seems to me that paying to get access to the mod (even if it's only a beta preview) would violate that. Even a payment that triggers when I release a new version (pay per update) could be construed as "commercial exploitation". I'd get money for uploading.

I am not a lawyer either, but as far as I understand it you are not allowed to put any sort of paywall between users and the mod. Asking for money has to be strictly on a voluntary basis. In the end, accepting donations is fine, charging for the mod or any part thereof is not (you can't make "premium editions" either). If you publish a mod, it has to be free in its entirety for everyone.

Turbosnowy has a mod here with a whip. Search for "whipcane." It's pretty impressive and is really underappreciated. 

Also search for "fully animated dwarven tailed dildo" for a plug with a tail. It's a MASSIVE file for just one object, but I think he uploaded a lower res version since the first release.

Ok, I had a chance to look at them now. I think I can both integrate them into the mod somehow. Not yet sure how exactly.

But there's still room for improvement. The cane is... predictably... a cane. It would be much cooler if the Mistress had a coiled up bull whip dangling from her waist, wouldn't it? Just the sight of that can stir up the imagination.

And the tail looks more like a dog tail, not a pony tail.

I am not a lawyer either, but as far as I understand it you are not allowed to put any sort of paywall between users and the mod. Asking for money has to be strictly on a voluntary basis. In the end, accepting donations is fine, charging for the mod or any part thereof is not (you can't make "premium editions" either). If you publish a mod, it has to be free in its entirety for everyone.

That would be a reasonable interpretation. Let me tell you why that's wrong. ;)

If I've learned one thing over the years dealing with legal issues, it's that the most common rookie mistake one can make is to apply common sense and reason to the law. If it worked that way, what would we need lawyers for? The second most common mistake is to equate the justice system with justness.

Law 101: Lawyers are professional pettifoggers and nitpickers. Common sense doesn't apply. Arguments are sophistic. It's all about money. Don't expect to be treated fairly. And if they can do it, they will do it.

would be kinda cool if playing as a male char, ye tell your follower to wear it :P

Maybe. But it would require a major rewrite of the entire mod. Most likely not going to happen.

Even if someone came up with a male version of the catsuit now, I'm not sure I'd integrate it. I probably would have in the beginning. But there were only female variants, so I had to make do. By now, I'm committed. Changing the writing now would be a huge hassle.

But if you just want your follower to be rubberized, I can recommend Kimy's DCL. I don't play very often with followers but I think that mod can do it.

That would be a reasonable interpretation. Let me tell you why that's wrong. ;)

If I've learned one thing over the years dealing with legal issues, it's that the most common rookie mistake one can make is to apply common sense and reason to the law. If it worked that way, what would we need lawyers for? The second most common mistake is to equate the justice system with justness.

Law 101: Lawyers are professional pettifoggers and nitpickers. Common sense doesn't apply. Arguments are sophistic. It's all about money. Don't expect to be treated fairly. And if they can do it, they will do it.

Oh, I agree. Lawyers are soldiers. They are not about justice or being right, they are about winning battles for their client. I still think my assessment regarding what's ok to do with mods is correct. At least I haven't ever heard of lawyers going after modders who set up a Patreon for their otherwise freely available mods.

would be kinda cool if playing as a male char, ye tell your follower to wear it :P

Maybe. But it would require a major rewrite of the entire mod. Most likely not going to happen.

Even if someone came up with a male version of the catsuit now, I'm not sure I'd integrate it. I probably would have in the beginning. But there were only female variants, so I had to make do. By now, I'm committed. Changing the writing now would be a huge hassle.

But if you just want your follower to be rubberized, I can recommend Kimy's DCL. I don't play very often with followers but I think that mod can do it.

I think it would be much cooler if the female follower/companion was integrated into the story line (i.e. female follower/companion also ends up in rubber) as opposed to creating a whole new story line for a male character. But that's just me.

How about a vacbed table?

Definitely something I could use!

Also something interesting: latex straitjacket.

I made a vacbed,

tumblr_o27setZG5H1qj7t4co1_1280.jpg

It's a static prop, exported as an .obj.

Unfortunately I cannot convert anything into a .nif at this time. Spent all day trying but it ain't happening.

Using Blender 2.76 and the latest developers version of niftools I can import fine but whenever I try to export I just constantly get errors.

Blender 2.49 ........ just crashes. Every time.

If anyone who has a functioning setup wants to give it a try I've attached the obj.

It's about 100k polygons including the frame so it will need decimating ever so slightly.

There's a pre-decimated one in there & the blend file as well.

Vacbed.7z

I use a bit of everything really. Basically whatever will do the job.

My go-to is a heavily customised Victoria 4 in Poser Pro 2014, get her setup, add clothing hair etc, use Blender to sub-d the clothing geometries, posers morphing brush to make it fit properly (ie skintight). Save then import into Vue Infinite 2014. This is where I do all the materials, lighting etc. Also use Vues smoothing & subdivision options.

For the vacbed I used Posers dynamic cloth on a spreadeagled V4 that had been fed through various apps to create a stripped down static shape. Used the morphing brush to clean up the loose bits then exported.

I use a bit of everything really. Basically whatever will do the job.

My go-to is a heavily customised Victoria 4 in Poser Pro 2014, get her setup, add clothing hair etc, use Blender to sub-d the clothing geometries, posers morphing brush to make it fit properly (ie skintight). Save then import into Vue Infinite 2014. This is where I do all the materials, lighting etc. Also use Vues smoothing & subdivision options.

For the vacbed I used Posers dynamic cloth on a spreadeagled V4 that had been fed through various apps to create a stripped down static shape. Used the morphing brush to clean up the loose bits then exported.

Very cool.

So, I'm working on getting the vacbed into skyrim. I'll post back here if I make any progress. 

Holy crap. The learning curve on 3dsmax+nifscope+creation kit is seriously steep. But here's Rubbermatt's vac bed in skyrim... minus frame... and with a fucked-up material/texture that I can't remove which makes it look WAY less smooth than it really is. (~10,000 polygons)

http://i.imgur.com/3r3JoaT.jpg

I'm learning a lot about what DOESN'T work but with any luck I'll soon be able to import a variety of 3D models that can be used as decoration, at least. Just wanted to show I'm trying :P

Weird. I just tried it on another browser and via my phone and it's still working for me. Maybe drop the "i." from the front and try imgur.com/3r3JoaT.jpg

Animation is still a ways off--I watched half a tutorial on it and my eyes crossed. It's definitely a goal, and I suspect breathing might not be too hard. My first priority is figuring out to fix these damn textures. Or create some sort of template that I can import OBJ files into reliably. Every NIF file I open up and poke around in seems to have wildly different settings.

Holy crap. The learning curve on 3dsmax+nifscope+creation kit is seriously steep. But here's Rubbermatt's vac bed in skyrim... minus frame... and with a fucked-up material/texture that I can't remove which makes it look WAY less smooth than it really is. (~10,000 polygons)

http://i.imgur.com/3r3JoaT.jpg

I'm learning a lot about what DOESN'T work but with any luck I'll soon be able to import a variety of 3D models that can be used as decoration, at least. Just wanted to show I'm trying :P

One of the tricks I saw in second life was to make the vacbed one object and basically dress the AV in 'vacbed latex' from head to toe and position the AV so that the front of the female is 'over' the vacbed and the other half is 'under' the vacbed. This way, you can animate, etc... and even keep the shape of the AV. The challenge was for the vacbed to look strained and to move to and fro a bit as the woman inside struggled.

Replace the 'i.' with 'www.' and it loads.

See what you mean about the texture, although it looks like it might be the mesh being a bit messed up. Will see if I can clean it up a bit then re-export.

In the meantime could you send me the nif? Either upload here or send to rubbermatt19@hotmail.com, see if I can't make that texture play nice.

Hey--I've actually made a lot of progress in the last half hour. Here's a new pic: http://imgur.com/oENJYuI

I've built exactly what I wanted--and in the process learned a lot: a clean template, a nif from scratch. Now I understand the necessary nodes and hierarchy of things. I think.

There weren't any errors in your mesh originally, but as I compressed it I think it generated a few. I found two "flaps" where it picked some weird vertexes to keep. There's one more I noticed on the outside of her right leg.  I'll send it along right now.

Oh, where to start?

• I'd love to get more gear for pet play. Right now, we only have the pony race. And even that could be enhanced by masks like this, for example. Pony tail plugs would also be nice.
  • Similar gear for cats and dogs, with bondage restraints for arms and legs, could also be used in new pet play scenes. Ideally with fitting animations (e.g. player walking on all fours). Like here.
  • Interconnecting hoses and bottles for the gasmasks could be used in breathplay.
  • Rubber capes, rubber aprons, rubber riding boots and wellies (Hunter style) would make for lovely additions to the rubber wardrobe. The last two might actually not be that difficult to make.
  • All kinds of stuff needed for medical play, like gynecological chairs, exam tables, syringes, enema bags, nurse head bands, spreaders, drips, etc.
  • Cute maid and schoolgirl outfits that can be worn over the rubber suit.
  • Rubber ball gowns or elegant Victorian style dresses (like this, only with a really high neck and of course made completely from rubber).
  • More BDSM weapons. Right now, the only really working thing is the riding crop. A ruler (for "teachers") or a bull whip with full animation would be cool.
  • Maybe gasmasks that only cover the face and can be worn with hoods, then adding more hoods. Like ones with pony tails. Or pig tails.
  • The school room could use a real chalk board.
  • Make the UNP meshes for the catsuits fit with the harnesses from DD (currently, there are some clipping issues).
  • And that's just off the top of my head! I'm sure I can come up with more.

It's not like my sick and perverted mind couldn't come up with new stuff for the mod. It's that I'm limited by what I have to work with. I could do soooooo much, if only I had the assets! *sigh*

Why not modify a current scene with the bolded part. ;) Thinking about a certain scene in Solitude where one Mistress drags you around showing her latex slaves could be fun to see especially considering how upstanding a certain Dragonborn should be. Totally not a leashed pet who is walking on her four limbs. Exhibitionist, humiliation and pet play in a scene. Yum.   :D

Oh, where to start?

• I'd love to get more gear for pet play. Right now, we only have the pony race. And even that could be enhanced by masks like this, for example. Pony tail plugs would also be nice.
  • Similar gear for cats and dogs, with bondage restraints for arms and legs, could also be used in new pet play scenes. Ideally with fitting animations (e.g. player walking on all fours). Like here.
  • Interconnecting hoses and bottles for the gasmasks could be used in breathplay.
  • Rubber capes, rubber aprons, rubber riding boots and wellies (Hunter style) would make for lovely additions to the rubber wardrobe. The last two might actually not be that difficult to make.
  • All kinds of stuff needed for medical play, like gynecological chairs, exam tables, syringes, enema bags, nurse head bands, spreaders, drips, etc.
  • Cute maid and schoolgirl outfits that can be worn over the rubber suit.
  • Rubber ball gowns or elegant Victorian style dresses (like this, only with a really high neck and of course made completely from rubber).
  • More BDSM weapons. Right now, the only really working thing is the riding crop. A ruler (for "teachers") or a bull whip with full animation would be cool.
  • Maybe gasmasks that only cover the face and can be worn with hoods, then adding more hoods. Like ones with pony tails. Or pig tails.
  • The school room could use a real chalk board.
  • Make the UNP meshes for the catsuits fit with the harnesses from DD (currently, there are some clipping issues).
  • And that's just off the top of my head! I'm sure I can come up with more.

It's not like my sick and perverted mind couldn't come up with new stuff for the mod. It's that I'm limited by what I have to work with. I could do soooooo much, if only I had the assets! *sigh*

Why not modify a current scene with the bolded part. ;) Thinking about a certain scene in Solitude where one Mistress drags you around showing her latex slaves could be fun to see especially considering how upstanding a certain Dragonborn should be. Totally not a leashed pet who is walking on her four limbs. Exhibitionist, humiliation and pet play in a scene. Yum.   :D

i like your ideas the catplay part the most ;p