Crfap. I just finished delivering the Pony Girl back to the Mistress and the quest ends as it should, but I never get the dialog entry asking the Mistress what I can do next, so the next quest (which I think is Rubber Abduction) never starts :-( Any help would be appreciated.

Make sure that tir_twr_work01 is at stage 130 and that tir_twr_abduct01 is running and at stage 10.

so i managed to capture the girl in rubber abduction by spamming e as i dealth the final blow but now i have all quests stages complete in my journual and im in tower after the fade in/out.... but i dont see mistress anywhere, neither the girl or any markers... bug or is she moved away already? i tried to look around the tower but only thing different is big chest on the floor

Well, you're not supposed to "spam e". You defeat her, then the quest progresses and you can activate her again to "bind" her via a dialogue option. If that doesn't work, then something else is overriding the dialogue.

After that, you should see the scene with the cart and then be back in the Tower. If the Mistress is gone, use the console to get her back ('prid xx067a9b', 'moveto player'). Then you should be able to complete the quest.

the original problem for me was that after i beat her she would go to some weird state where i couldnt activate or hurt her in any way. hitting wouldnt make sound, unrelenting force shout had no effect, typing kill on console had no effect (disable still worked tough)... so i had to spam e to activate her before she went to that state. 

and yea thanks now i found her. i couldnt move her to me but i could move to her and for some reason she was in the party room 0.o

Crfap. I just finished delivering the Pony Girl back to the Mistress and the quest ends as it should, but I never get the dialog entry asking the Mistress what I can do next, so the next quest (which I think is Rubber Abduction) never starts :-( Any help would be appreciated.

Make sure that tir_twr_work01 is at stage 130 and that tir_twr_abduct01 is running and at stage 10.

I do a "getstage tir_twr_work01" and get 130.00 (which is the correct value).

I do a "startquest tir_twr_abduct01"

The I do a "getstage tir_twr_abduct01" and get 0.00

So I do a "setstage tir_twr_abduct01 10"

Followed by a "getstage tir_twr_abduct01", but I still get 0.00, not the expected 10.0

What gives?

Followed by a "getstage tir_twr_abduct01", but I still get 0.00, not the expected 10.0

What gives?

Most likely scenario is that an alias failed to fill. Since the only non-optional aliases in that quest (IIRC) are the player (which we can probably assume to exist) and the Mistress, my guess would be the somehow the Mistress got lost or disabled.

So go to the Tower lobby and try (replace 'xx' with mod load order):

prid xx067a9b
moveto player
enable
resetquest tir_twr_abduct01
startquest tir_twr_abduct01

Close the console and wait a few seconds. The quest should automatically progress to stage 10. If it doesn't, something else is wrong. You could try posting the output of 'sqv tir_twr_abduct01' and check your papyrus log.

What gives?

Most likely scenario is that an alias failed to fill. Since the only non-optional aliases in that quest (IIRC) are the player (which we can probably assume to exist) and the Mistress, my guess would be the somehow the Mistress got lost or disabled.

prid xx067a9b
moveto player
enable

Close the console and wait a few seconds. The quest should automatically progress to stage 10. If it doesn't, something else is wrong. You could try posting the output of 'sqv tir_twr_abduct01' and check your papyrus log.

How does one find out about the load order of their mod?

holy cow, greyspammer this mod is really great, I'm not even into rubber fetish and I love it! 

thanks so much for creating and sharing it , now I need to go back playing :)

p.s. you managed this "nearly" without any custom 3d moddeling or animations, "just" using the questsystem, can you recomend a good guide to write custom quests for skyrim (I'm no where near a 3d moddler nor an animator, but maybe I can play "script-kiddie")

cheers and plz keep up the good work

What gives?

prid xx067a9b
moveto player
enable

I tried your tip and it didn't work (figured out the load order thingy). The Papyrus log is:

--- Papyrus -----------------
tir_twr_abduct01_scr:
    Script state = ""
    ::chest_var = (7305ACB9)
    ::PlayerCartPos_var = (7305AC8F)
    ::tir_main_var = tir_main (73025CE5)
    ::tir_Raynila_Bindings_var = (73059BFD)
    ::tir_SoundBoxThumping_var = (7305AC76)
    ::tir_SoundGagFrustratedBox_var = (7305AC77)
    ::TowerLobby_var = (73026249)
tir_twr_abduct01_scrf:
    Script state = ""
    ::Alias_BondageGear_var = alias BondageGear on quest tir_twr_abduct01 (73059677)
    ::Alias_Mistress_var = alias Mistress on quest tir_twr_abduct01 (73059677)
    ::Alias_Player_var = alias Player on quest tir_twr_abduct01 (73059677)
    ::Alias_Raynila_var = alias Raynila on quest tir_twr_abduct01 (73059677)
    ::tir_twr_abduct01_cart_var = tir_twr_abduct01_cart (7305AC7A)
    ::tir_twr_interrogate01_var = tir_twr_interrogate01 (7302D79D)
- 4 Aliases for quest 'tir_twr_abduct01' (73059677)-
REF 'Mistress'->NONE
REF 'Player'->NONE
REF 'Raynila'->NONE
REF 'BondageGear'->NONE
--- Quest State ---------------
Enabled?          No
State:            Stopped
Current stage:    0
Priority:         60

Hopefully, this is insightful.

can you recomend a good guide to write custom quests for skyrim

Uhm... not really. I think I started with the CreationKit wiki and then just researched whatever I wanted to do at the time. So it's not like I ever visited an "online course" or something like that. I read up on the fundamental basics (what are quests, what are stages, what are properties and aliases and that stuff), fired up the CK and started working.

Pretty soon I hit my first wall; where I thought: "Ok, I want do do X. But how do I do that with the tools available to me?"

Then you have two options: You google it and see if someone else had had the same problem. Or you just experiment a bit. Can I maybe do it like this? No? Ok, how about if I instead do that?

I generally encourage the experimentation, because you learn a lot from that, even if you fail. But there is a time cost involved, so sometimes it's just easier to look stuff up. Especially the really complex stuff, like the script for the oral pleasure scene during the party. It grabs stages from different SL animations to make my own special sequence. That one, I practically stole from some thread here in the forum, stripped it down and modified it to my needs.

If neither strategy works, you can try asking in a forum. And if that doesn't help either and you just can't figure out how to do something, find a way to write around it.

Which, by the way, is sometimes also inspiring. There are a few parts of my mod that I had not planned on. I wanted to do something else but couldn't figure it out or it turned out to be impossible with the Skyrim engine. And then I had to find an alternative. Which, in the end, turned out to be much cooler than what I originally intended to do.

And I guess that is the most important thing about modding: Do not get discouraged because you hit a wall. And you will hit lots of walls. ;)

Just keep at it and if all else fails, try to see it as an opportunity to find a better solution.

REF 'Mistress'->NONE

REF 'Player'->NONE

REF 'Raynila'->NONE

REF 'BondageGear'->NONE

If it looks like this after the quest has been started, then it seems to me exactly like what I wrote earlier. An alias didn't fill. Because then all the other aliases will show up as empty, too, and the quest won't start.

If it's not the Mistress, you could try Raynila (even though I thought her alias was optional). I don't know her ref id and I can't look it up right now. Maybe someone else can help (just open the console, click on Raynila and post the id written in the window). Then do the same as with the Mistress above.

Oh, and from the stuff you posted: You TIR mod index is 73. Was that the correct number you used?

Uhm... not really. I think I started with the CreationKit wiki and then just researched whatever I wanted to do at the time. So it's not like I ever visited an "online course" or something like that. I read up on the fundamental basics (what are quests, what are stages, what are properties and aliases and that stuff), fired up the CK and started working.

Pretty soon I hit my first wall; where I thought: "Ok, I want do do X. But how do I do that with the tools available to me?"

Then you have two options: You google it and see if someone else had had the same problem. Or you just experiment a bit. Can I maybe do it like this? No? Ok, how about if I instead do that?

I generally encourage the experimentation, because you learn a lot from that, even if you fail. But there is a time cost involved, so sometimes it's just easier to look stuff up. Especially the really complex stuff, like the script for the oral pleasure scene during the party. It grabs stages from different SL animations to make my own special sequence. That one, I practically stole from some thread here in the forum, stripped it down and modified it to my needs.

If neither strategy works, you can try asking in a forum. And if that doesn't help either and you just can't figure out how to do something, find a way to write around it.

Which, by the way, is sometimes also inspiring. There are a few parts of my mod that I had not planned on. I wanted to do something else but couldn't figure it out or it turned out to be impossible with the Skyrim engine. And then I had to find an alternative. Which, in the end, turned out to be much cooler than what I originally intended to do.

And I guess that is the most important thing about modding: Do not get discouraged because you hit a wall. And you will hit lots of walls. ;)

Just keep at it and if all else fails, try to see it as an opportunity to find a better solution.

REF 'Mistress'->NONE

REF 'Player'->NONE

REF 'Raynila'->NONE

REF 'BondageGear'->NONE

If it looks like this after the quest has been started, then it seems to me exactly like what I wrote earlier. An alias didn't fill. Because then all the other aliases will show up as empty, too, and the quest won't start.

If it's not the Mistress, you could try Raynila (even though I thought her alias was optional). I don't know her ref id and I can't look it up right now. Maybe someone else can help (just open the console, click on Raynila and post the id written in the window). Then do the same as with the Mistress above.

Oh, and from the stuff you posted: You TIR mod index is 73. Was that the correct number you used?

Yes, 73 is what I used. I'll try to track down Raynila. *fingers crossed*. Thanks for trying to help,

REF 'Mistress'->NONE

REF 'Player'->NONE

REF 'Raynila'->NONE

REF 'BondageGear'->NONE

If anyone can give me that ID (not the BaseID, but the actual ID) for Raynila, I'd appreciate it since the object doesn't seem to be anywhere in my savegame right now.

REF 'Mistress'->NONE

REF 'Player'->NONE

REF 'Raynila'->NONE

REF 'BondageGear'->NONE

I went to Riften and could not find Raynila anywhere where she should be. Is there something I have to do to spawn her?

I went to Riften and could not find Raynila anywhere where she should be. Is there something I have to do to spawn her?

I think she's disabled and probably in the "actor storage" cell (or at least she should be - I make mistakes, too). So you need her ref id.

You could - and this is a wild guess because I don't have a Skyrim installation at hand right now - try 'help Raynila'. It will print her base id. Then enter 'player.placeatme <that_id>'.

This will not get you the original Raynila. It will instead create a new Raynila. A copy. Then try to reset the quest again. Maybe it'll grab the copy instead of the "broken" original.

Or it'll fuck everything up even more. So make a savegame before you do that.

ok 2 things now i would like to ask/mention.

1. after the rubber abduction quest i have had problem that mistress keeps going to place called something like "actor storage" or something like that (no doors or any way other than commands to exit). i managed to get to the very last quest with help of console tough but now im stuck just before epilogue.

2. im supposed to get courier to get me letter. i have waited slept travelled and havent had him visit. over 2 in game weeks now. console command to start the epilogue part? (i sided with mistress)

I checked. Her id is xx05ac95.

1. after the rubber abduction quest i have had problem that mistress keeps going to place called something like "actor storage" or something like that (no doors or any way other than commands to exit). i managed to get to the very last quest with help of console tough but now im stuck just before epilogue.

No idea why that should happen. No idea how it can happen. As you said yourself, the place has no doors. It seems like something keeps putting her back to her editor location. But I don't think it's anything from my mod. I guess you have figure out what keep interfering and disable it, or just keep summoning her via console.

2. im supposed to get courier to get me letter. i have waited slept travelled and havent had him visit. over 2 in game weeks now. console command to start the epilogue part? (i sided with mistress)

The quest id is still tir_twr_epilog01. If the quest doesn't start and auto-progress to stage 10 after a few seconds, then it's probably another alias fill error.

Now after the surprise. The rubber pony quest wont start after confronting her.

Make sure that tir_twr_work01 is at stage 70 and that tir_pr_controller is running and at stage 10.

The quest id is still tir_twr_epilog01. If the quest doesn't start and auto-progress to stage 10 after a few seconds, then it's probably another alias fill error.

ok so i tried using console and set the tir_twr_epilog01 to 0 and it updated quest log telling to wait 2 days. (this guest wasnt there originally)

then i gave it 5 seconds and getstage told it was at the stage 10 as it was supposed to be.

then i waited 2 days in solitude

then i dont get courier and when i get stage again it says its stage 20.... is this correct?

spawning courier to me didnt work either. trying to move him to me didnt work and trying to move to him just took me to some weird place with barrel in it

also if i check stage on save before any of this took place it says its stage 0 is this also correct? at this time i do not have this quest in my quest log.

then i gave it 5 seconds and getstage told it was at the stage 10 as it was supposed to be.

then i waited 2 days in solitude

then i dont get courier and when i get stage again it says its stage 20.... is this correct?

spawning courier to me didnt work either. trying to move him to me didnt work and trying to move to him just took me to some weird place with barrel in it

also if i check stage on save before any of this took place it says its stage 0 is this also correct? at this time i do not have this quest in my quest log.

Ok, if the stages actually progress, then at least the aliases filled. That's good. After two days, the letter is sent. That doesn't mean you'll get it after two days. It may take the courier some time to track you down. I'm using the default Skyrim courier system, so once the letter is sent, things are out of my control.

The stages are:

10 - quest is up and running and waiting for the 2 days to pass

20 - letter has been sent

30 - player has received the letter and must read it

40 - player has read the letter and must now return to the Tower

So if you want to skip the whole letter thing, go to stage 40. Once you enter the Tower, you should be greeted by the pink rubber slave.

I just downloaded the mod and I can start the first part where you pick up the suit and put it on but when I get to the tower and tell the slave the get the mistress she just keeps sweeping and won't get her. Any ideas?

Post the output of 'sqv tir_start01'.