I just pulled apart a few zips of other peoples' mods and now I see the structure. Which is nothing like what I have. Oops. I'll just send you a zip in a little bit, because I think I have to move some files around and repath a texture or two first. I pathed to a texture in another mod's folder, which would be extremely unhelpful.

edit: is the path to texture files relative? It has to be, right?

As long as everything is contained somewhere in the same zipped folder it'll work?

edit: is the path to texture files relative? It has to be, right?

Yep. Relative to the Data directory.

As long as everything is contained somewhere in the same zipped folder it'll work?

The file names of the textures in the NIF have to point to the correct location, obviously. Although you can override textures from within the CK. And I can probably sort it out anyway.

Hi all,

So I've been making nice progress with my niffing experiments and got a short breathing tube into the game (and a ball hood in many fancy colors too). What, if any, of the rubbery stuff on greyspammer's list some pages back has already been 'claimed'? I'd like to avoid modeling something that somebody else is already working on.

My own 'wishlist' would include

- an assortment of breathing tubes with or without stuff attached

- rubber bitgag, rubber pony ears, blinders, possibly tail too (though no idea if I'll ever be able to get it animated) to expand on the DD and darkconsole's pony gear

- more variations of the ballhood (one with eye glasses and a mouth opening?)

Are any of these already being worked on?

Thanks!

Oh, where to start?

• I'd love to get more gear for pet play. Right now, we only have the pony race. And even that could be enhanced by masks like this, for example. Pony tail plugs would also be nice.
  • Similar gear for cats and dogs, with bondage restraints for arms and legs, could also be used in new pet play scenes. Ideally with fitting animations (e.g. player walking on all fours). Like here.
  • Interconnecting hoses and bottles for the gasmasks could be used in breathplay.
  • Rubber capes, rubber aprons, rubber riding boots and wellies (Hunter style) would make for lovely additions to the rubber wardrobe. The last two might actually not be that difficult to make.
  • All kinds of stuff needed for medical play, like gynecological chairs, exam tables, syringes, enema bags, nurse head bands, spreaders, drips, etc.
  • Cute maid and schoolgirl outfits that can be worn over the rubber suit.
  • Rubber ball gowns or elegant Victorian style dresses (like this, only with a really high neck and of course made completely from rubber).
  • More BDSM weapons. Right now, the only really working thing is the riding crop. A ruler (for "teachers") or a bull whip with full animation would be cool.
  • Maybe gasmasks that only cover the face and can be worn with hoods, then adding more hoods. Like ones with pony tails. Or pig tails.
  • The school room could use a real chalk board.
  • Make the UNP meshes for the catsuits fit with the harnesses from DD (currently, there are some clipping issues).
  • And that's just off the top of my head! I'm sure I can come up with more.

My own 'wishlist' would include

- an assortment of breathing tubes with or without stuff attached

- rubber bitgag, rubber pony ears, blinders, possibly tail too (though no idea if I'll ever be able to get it animated) to expand on the DD and darkconsole's pony gear

- more variations of the ballhood (one with eye glasses and a mouth opening?)

Are any of these already being worked on?

As far as I can tell, no one is working on these. So go ahead! Sound like cool stuff. I could definitely make use of it.

By the way: farmthis has posted his stuff here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60082-rubber-resources/

Just in case anyone missed it. Really worth any support you guys can give.

Oh, where to start?

• I'd love to get more gear for pet play. Right now, we only have the pony race. And even that could be enhanced by masks like this, for example. Pony tail plugs would also be nice.
  • Similar gear for cats and dogs, with bondage restraints for arms and legs, could also be used in new pet play scenes. Ideally with fitting animations (e.g. player walking on all fours). Like here.
  • Interconnecting hoses and bottles for the gasmasks could be used in breathplay.
  • Rubber capes, rubber aprons, rubber riding boots and wellies (Hunter style) would make for lovely additions to the rubber wardrobe. The last two might actually not be that difficult to make.
  • All kinds of stuff needed for medical play, like gynecological chairs, exam tables, syringes, enema bags, nurse head bands, spreaders, drips, etc.
  • Cute maid and schoolgirl outfits that can be worn over the rubber suit.
  • Rubber ball gowns or elegant Victorian style dresses (like this, only with a really high neck and of course made completely from rubber).
  • More BDSM weapons. Right now, the only really working thing is the riding crop. A ruler (for "teachers") or a bull whip with full animation would be cool.
  • Maybe gasmasks that only cover the face and can be worn with hoods, then adding more hoods. Like ones with pony tails. Or pig tails.
  • The school room could use a real chalk board.
  • Make the UNP meshes for the catsuits fit with the harnesses from DD (currently, there are some clipping issues).
  • And that's just off the top of my head! I'm sure I can come up with more.
It's not like my sick and perverted mind couldn't come up with new stuff for the mod. It's that I'm limited by what I have to work with. I could do soooooo much, if only I had the assets! *sigh*

A few more things that I could use for the mod and that weren't mentioned before, in case someone feels inclined to help with that:

• A gasmask-compatible nun's habit. Like here or here. You all want to join the holy church of rubber, don't you? Don't you???!!!!
  • Heavy rubber gauntlets as seen here. When the Mistress sends you to clean out those sewage bags, you want ample protection!
  • Rubber waders like here.
  • I don't even know what this head gear is called, but it looks nice. Although it might be a bit problematic in terms of collision. But it might still be useful for scenes (where I can control over who goes where).

Hey Dudeness!

Right now I'm working on a few things--

Segments of breathing tubes in a wide variety of shapes and lengths. Also connectors for the tubes--elbows, Ys, valves, etc so they can be mixed and matched to snake all over a room.

I'm also working on various medical-type gear, like full/empty versions of rebreathers, enema bags, and collection bags, funnel, stands, etc.

ill upload a picture later showing the progress I made yesterday in this department. Also, once again, I'm only comfortable modeling statics for room decoration at this time.

I want to appear on the map markers in relation to tasks such as I Can not find the tower

I'm not sure I understand you correctly. As far as map markers go, there are some bugs with the current release (e.g. Khurvangard points to the wrong place) but those are already fixed in development.

That the Tower is not marked during the first quest, however, is intended. Your character doesn't yet know where it is. So how could it be marked on your map? All you have is the information from the journal. Which will point you in the right direction. Go to the entrance to Broken Oar Grotto and search the coast line for boats. There will be two relatively close by and another single one a bit further away. Go to that single boat and activate it to row to the Tower (which should already be visible in the distance at that time, provided your graphics settings are high enough).

Also, if you're capable of making WEARABLE things of this nature, rebreather, etc--please don't let me stop you!

Actually, making wearable things turns out to be the only thing that I can currently do. Any attempt at a static object has failed to render so far. :dodgy:

I've followed your lead and started my own thread where I can upload whatever I get working in the game -- we may have cluttered up this thread a bit over the last few pages :angel:

hello,

I just started this mod that sound promising but...I've got stuck after the rubber mail.

Another rubber slave is supposed to come tell there was an escape but nobody comes...It tried to reload the game, to wait and to summon manually every rubber slave but nothing...

by the way, I also had to summon the mistress "manually" at the beginning of the mod because she didn't appear. I had to enable her and use "moveto player". The two problems should be linked: the mod can't make people come into the tower...

How can I solve that? Can I get for exemple the "set-stage" for the launch of the quest? Ty.

I just started this mod that sound promising but...I've got stuck after the rubber mail.

[...]

First of all: Based on your description, I suspect that there is some problem with your mod installation if NPCs do not show up as intended. You can try and bypass this issue, but you'll probably keep running into problems until you fix the root cause.

Now for the problem: First, try it the same way as with the Mistress (with 'moveto'). The ref id for the slave is xx034c89 (the yellow slave that guards the pens).

If that does not help, check these quest stages (with 'sqv <questname>'):

• tir_twr_work01 should be at stage 40
  • tir_twr_hunt01 should be running and at stage 0

If work01 is not at stage 40, use the setstage command to advance it. If hunt01 is not running, try to start it ('startquest <quest>'). If it does not start then, it's probably missing an alias. All you can do is try and find out which one and manually enable and move them to your position. Then reset the quest ('resetquest <...>') and start it again. The aliases for the quest are: The player (probably safe to assume that one is present and accounted for), The Mistress (xx067a9b), the yellow slave (xx034c89) and the escaped slave (which is created when the quest is started and does not exist before, so it doesn't have a ref id until then).

If all else fails and you want to skip the entire hunt quest (although it's one the highlights of the mod), enter 'setstage tir_twr_work01 50'.

I've been loving this mod, but I'm stuck due to a bug with My Rubber Pony Pt. 1 - I got to the cave, wearing everything I was told, and she said I'd lost some items. Fade to black, and then when I talk to her again... she says I've lost some items. Apparently the check for what I'm wearing is bugged, because even after the item reset that she does, she still thinks I'm missing something, and it won't let me progress.

I've been loving this mod, but I'm stuck due to a bug with My Rubber Pony Pt. 1 - I got to the cave, wearing everything I was told, and she said I'd lost some items. Fade to black, and then when I talk to her again... she says I've lost some items. Apparently the check for what I'm wearing is bugged, because even after the item reset that she does, she still thinks I'm missing something, and it won't let me progress.

It could be that something is blocking the slots in which certain "required" items were supposed to go. I can't check right now myself. What stage is tir_pr_start01 currently on your system?

well i complete the second to last quest siding with the mistress when my game crashed i reload the game but overwrited the last save and now i cant get the boon quest to work.

Open the console, type 'sqv tir_twr_finale02' and 'sqv tir_twr_boon01'. Post the results.

@greyspammer

I would like to integrate your mod into CCAS, if possible. Is there a good starting point I can use, a quest call or modevent, that would allow an ASLAL plugin to quick-start your mod? Preferably without making it a dependency.

I think this could be as easy as starting the player outside of Broaken Oar Grotto and setting your quest to the stage where you've picked up the rubber suit and mask and put them on?

@greyspammer

I would like to integrate your mod into CCAS, if possible. Is there a good starting point I can use, a quest call or modevent, that would allow an ASLAL plugin to quick-start your mod? Preferably without making it a dependency.

I think this could be as easy as starting the player outside of Broaken Oar Grotto and setting your quest to the stage where you've picked up the rubber suit and mask and put them on?

I would wait for the next version if I was you, as Greyspammer stated the way in which you character first finds the suit is already changed in the developer version.

I would like to integrate your mod into CCAS, if possible. Is there a good starting point I can use, a quest call or modevent, that would allow an ASLAL plugin to quick-start your mod? Preferably without making it a dependency.e you've picked up the rubber suit and mask and put them on?

I don't have any modevents (never in a million years would I have imagined someone would want to integrate my humble little mod into something else). The start quest is currently called tir_start01. I'm a little busy at work atm, so I don't have access to my Skyrim system right now and can't look up the stages of the quest. You could check them yourself during play ('getstage tir_start01').

However, as ZofaSoldier pointed out, the next release will have a different start. The old quest will remain, but it will be disabled. The new start quest is now tir_start02.

When I have the time, I'll look up the stages that seem good entry points or maybe at a special "quick start stage" to the new start quest. I need to take a look before I can say anything specific.

If you don't hear back from me by the end of next week, I've probably forgotten. So feel free to remind me.