Hello

I'm on the mission to kill Enaron in Khurvangard but the map marker has...moved. Right at the start of the quest it seemed to be okay then it suddenly moved to Ragnavlad (next to Markarth) and is stuck there.

Could someone give me the rough location of Khurvangard?

I'm on the mission to kill Enaron in Khurvangard but the map marker has...moved. Right at the start of the quest it seemed to be okay then it suddenly moved to Ragnavlad (next to Markarth) and is stuck there.

Could someone give me the rough location of Khurvangard?

That is a known issue and fixed in development. It's in the mountains above Angi's Camp. The easiest way to find it is to open the console and type 'coc tir_khurvangardexterior01'.

Hi, first time trying out the mod and been enjoying it so far.  ^^  However I have gotten to My Rubber Pony part 1 and the quest seems to bug out entirely for me.  It starts at the entrance to the vale, get the talk, then when the Mistress starts walking to the track start instead of speech I get 'number' effect start repeated over, she reaches the starting line and just stops with nothing happening.  http://i.imgur.com/8sWiQXA.png Screenshot of the popup text here.  Not sure what else I can do, tried restarting and tried forcing the quest forward but she just sits  there.

Hi, first time trying out the mod and been enjoying it so far.  ^^  However I have gotten to My Rubber Pony part 1 and the quest seems to bug out entirely for me.  It starts at the entrance to the vale, get the talk, then when the Mistress starts walking to the track start instead of speech I get 'number' effect start repeated over, she reaches the starting line and just stops with nothing happening.  http://i.imgur.com/8sWiQXA.png Screenshot of the popup text here.  Not sure what else I can do, tried restarting and tried forcing the quest forward but she just sits  there.

I'm not really sure what to make of that myself. The messages about effects applied aren't from my mod. It says that there was a magic effect applied. Might be HDT High Heels or something like that.

What's the current stage of tir_pr_intro01 when she walks to the start line?

I'm not really sure what to make of that myself. The messages about effects applied aren't from my mod. It says that there was a magic effect applied. Might be HDT High Heels or something like that.

What's the current stage of tir_pr_intro01 when she walks to the start line?

Alright just checked, it says current stage is set to 10.

EDIT:  okay, apparently this time everything triggered as it was mean't to.  Don't know if my computer just had a hiccup or something but ran skyrim just a few mins ago and its having no issues now, very peculiar.

How goes the progress towards releasing the next version. It's my most anticipated mod at the moment. Just wondering!

It'll probably still be a while. I have currently two unfinished quests in the works. I would have to complete at least those two to get something that can be release. And for one of them, I don't yet know how to finish it (Inspiration has been a reluctant bitch in that matter lately). The other one is the first repeatable and has currently somewhere around one third of what I would like it to have in terms of content.

In all likelihood, CD 4.0 will be out first. :)

How goes the progress towards releasing the next version. It's my most anticipated mod at the moment. Just wondering!

It'll probably still be a while. I have currently two unfinished quests in the works. I would have to complete at least those two to get something that can be release. And for one of them, I don't yet know how to finish it (Inspiration has been a reluctant bitch in that matter lately). The other one is the first repeatable and has currently somewhere around one third of what I would like it to have in terms of content.

In all likelihood, CD 4.0 will be out first. :)

My other anticipated Mod release ^.^

In all seriousness though Grey, its great to hear your working on extra content. I was always hopeful, but not expectant, of further adventures in this mod. I half expected a few tidying up patches then migration over to Fallout... I'm glad you're giving the Mistress more time. When its done, I'll happily enjoy it, don't stress yourself in the interim.

I half expected a few tidying up patches then migration over to Fallout...

I tried Fallout 4 and was a little bit disappointed. As you probably noticed, I'm big on the whole narrative aspect. But in Fallout 4, I'm supposed to find my kidnapped baby and, at the same time, abandon that mission at every turn to do some side quests. What parent would actually do that? It strikes me as a logic flaw that prevents real roleplay (if you're only in it for the action or the setting, I suppose it doesn't matter that much).

And don't get me started about the horrible user interface.

I'll probably take another look at Fallout 4 when there's an abundance of mods to fix all the problems. But for the foreseeable future, I plan on sticking to Skyrim.

I tried Fallout 4 and was a little bit disappointed. As you probably noticed, I'm big on the whole narrative aspect. But in Fallout 4, I'm supposed to find my kidnapped baby and, at the same time, abandon that mission at every turn to do some side quests. What parent would actually do that? It strikes me as a logic flaw that prevents real roleplay (if you're only in it for the action or the setting, I suppose it doesn't matter that much).

I'll probably take another look at Fallout 4 when there's an abundance of mods to fix all the problems. But for the foreseeable future, I plan on sticking to Skyrim.

I was going to respond with a couple of choice copy-and-pastes from my blog, and maybe some of my other posts on Fallout 4, but I figured that might end up making this post over 10k words, so no.

So I'll just say - I agree. :)

I was going to respond with a couple of choice copy-and-pastes from my blog, and maybe some of my other posts on Fallout 4, but I figured that might end up making this post over 10k words, so no.

So I'll just say - I agree. :)

Oh I assure you both... I'm in agreement. I want to love it, but in its vanilla state its one of the most rigid and restrictive narratives Bethesda have offered. Needless to say, I'm glad you're still around Grey... and CC, I love your ALAL addon, thought i'd throw that in there ^.^

Although i like the approach the Zaz team (i believe it was them) made with the idea of ebonite.

I was thinking about going there as well. But if you have a rubber fetish, then just the word itself will probably also be a turn-on. So I decided to stick with it.

when i come go to the misteress and for the first time (for the mission) she tells everything and the at the end she said somthing like "think about it before you make the Decision " after that i talk again with her and she doesnt give me the choice to become a rubberslave

when i come go to the misteress and for the first time (for the mission) she tells everything and the at the end she said somthing like "think about it before you make the Decision " after that i talk again with her and she doesnt give me the choice to become a rubberslave

Not sure what that has to do with the things you quoted. Post the output of 'getstage tir_start01' from the console.

So I think I have a mod conflict, when I get to the statue that is supposed to give the gas mask after getting all the gear, I can't talk to it since I am gagged and can only Mmph at it. I thought I had disabled all of the gag dialogue overrides that I could find in my mods, but guess I missed one? Do you know of any incompatibilities in that realm?

So I think I have a mod conflict, when I get to the statue that is supposed to give the gas mask after getting all the gear, I can't talk to it since I am gagged and can only Mmph at it. I thought I had disabled all of the gag dialogue overrides that I could find in my mods, but guess I missed one? Do you know of any incompatibilities in that realm?

Not really. I know that Cursed Loot has some high priority blocking dialogues. But if I recall correctly, those are only on specific items within that mod. The gag I'm using is a standard DDx item. So I'm at a loss here.

You can try to equip a gasmask from TIR (it must be one from TIR!) via console and then doing a 'setstage tir_twr_gauntlet01 90'. There's something in the framework that won't be set correctly this way (the mask won't lock) but it should at least get you through what comes next.

But I cannot promise you that you won't run into problem further down the road. If you can't talk to the next statue, set the stage to 100. But you'll miss out on a key RP dialogue that's supposed to happen there...

Not really. I know that Cursed Loot has some high priority blocking dialogues. But if I recall correctly, those are only on specific items within that mod. The gag I'm using is a standard DDx item. So I'm at a loss here.

You can try to equip a gasmask from TIR (it must be one from TIR!) via console and then doing a 'setstage tir_twr_gauntlet01 90'. There's something in the framework that won't be set correctly this way (the mask won't lock) but it should at least get you through what comes next.

But I cannot promise you that you won't run into problem further down the road. If you can't talk to the next statue, set the stage to 100. But you'll miss out on a key RP dialogue that's supposed to happen there...

I found the conflict by long process of disabling other mods...it was Gags+ (the one that lets you bypass gag dialogue if you have parchment/quill/ink and your hands are free). Turns out it is what was forcing the dialogue to the generic mmpf'ing

Thanks for the speedy reply though! LOVE the mod :D

Well my test character finally gave up the ghost due to too many mods installed & uninstalled, still managed to reach level 85 before it all went tits up though.

So started again on a new save with just the mods that I knew played nice together.

Made it all the way through, had to use the console for the second pony race because the finish line simply refused to acknowledge my PCs existence, other than that everything worked perfectly up until I had to deliver the forged letters to that guy in Whiterun. Thanks to arriving at night and a vampire attack he was locked into a cycle of standing then cowering and would not respond, so I had to use the console again to advance the quest. (When I returned to Whiterun several days later whilst waiting for the courier to show he was still there doing the stand and cower cycle)

After that I started running into glitches that had to be consoled past or reverting to an earlier save and trying again - Enaron becoming an immortal ghost, getting frozen in the lobby & no Mistress after the Epilogue. I got it all working and completed the whole thing, but it looks like having to console past any section has a knock-on effect for subsequent quests.

All in all a very enjoyable experience, although the end of Rubber Night was a bit of an anti-climax, it just ends and you're standing there feeling a bit lost.

Looking forward to the next version.

Hey I seem to be having a problem on the pony race........ after I finish the race... it never finishes for 1 more person, there's always: waiting for racers to finish (5/6) it never does thought, plz help

It's waiting for you to finish, for some reason the finish line is a bit twitchy and doesn't register you crossing it.

You may need to run back and forth over the finish line several times before you register as finishing.

I originally thought it was because I had altered the timescale & player speed the first time it happened to me, but after resetting everything to vanilla and starting over on a new game it still did the same thing.

On my latest playthrough I won legit then used the console to advance the quest to the winning scenario.

Seems im stuck with Zenosha, using the latest version, she pretty much comes to the point where she says "Lets see..." and then just stands there....

Any console command to wake her from her narcolepsy?

She was about to start torturing you, yes? In that case, make sure that the quest stage is 70. If that does not help, then something may be wrong with your setup. If you have any mods installed that modify the actor variable 5 for NPCs other than their own (which I think no mod should ever do), remove them.

The torture scene is basically a timed sequence of alternating AI packages, messages and taunts. Maybe if you modified the time scale, that could be a problem (although I think it should work, I haven't tested it).

You can skip the entire torture scene by advancing to stage 80, in which case you have to imagine that you were going through quite the ordeal. But of course, there's no guarantee that you won't run into problems later on, since something seems to be wrong with your setup.

You can skip the entire torture scene by advancing to stage 80, in which case you have to imagine that you were going through quite the ordeal. But of course, there's no guarantee that you won't run into problems later on, since something seems to be wrong with your setup.

Now, if i just somehow get the questid... showquesttargets is sadly not helpfull