Oh, where to start?

• I'd love to get more gear for pet play. Right now, we only have the pony race. And even that could be enhanced by masks like this, for example. Pony tail plugs would also be nice.
  • Similar gear for cats and dogs, with bondage restraints for arms and legs, could also be used in new pet play scenes. Ideally with fitting animations (e.g. player walking on all fours). Like here.
  • Interconnecting hoses and bottles for the gasmasks could be used in breathplay.
  • Rubber capes, rubber aprons, rubber riding boots and wellies (Hunter style) would make for lovely additions to the rubber wardrobe. The last two might actually not be that difficult to make.
  • All kinds of stuff needed for medical play, like gynecological chairs, exam tables, syringes, enema bags, nurse head bands, spreaders, drips, etc.
  • Cute maid and schoolgirl outfits that can be worn over the rubber suit.
  • Rubber ball gowns or elegant Victorian style dresses (like this, only with a really high neck and of course made completely from rubber).
  • More BDSM weapons. Right now, the only really working thing is the riding crop. A ruler (for "teachers") or a bull whip with full animation would be cool.
  • Maybe gasmasks that only cover the face and can be worn with hoods, then adding more hoods. Like ones with pony tails. Or pig tails.
  • The school room could use a real chalk board.
  • Make the UNP meshes for the catsuits fit with the harnesses from DD (currently, there are some clipping issues).
  • And that's just off the top of my head! I'm sure I can come up with more.

It's not like my sick and perverted mind couldn't come up with new stuff for the mod. It's that I'm limited by what I have to work with. I could do soooooo much, if only I had the assets! *sigh*

Why not modify a current scene with the bolded part. ;) Thinking about a certain scene in Solitude where one Mistress drags you around showing her latex slaves could be fun to see especially considering how upstanding a certain Dragonborn should be. Totally not a leashed pet who is walking on her four limbs. Exhibitionist, humiliation and pet play in a scene. Yum.   :D

i like your ideas the catplay part the most ;p

​They're not exactly mine I just kinda misquoted stuff (not used to post things on forums) since that was greyspammer's thoughts. Just thought I'd share on some of my fetishes based on those ideas offered :)

Lets see a show of hands... who doesn't love tubes?

Per the breathplay request--I've started making a "kit of parts" full of hoses, connectors, rebreathers, etc. Eventually they'll all be separate nifs that can be mixed and matched in the creation kit. For now, this is my nonsensical workshop in a program five degrees of separation from skyrim: http://imgur.com/jhUpoZs

Open to requests in this department. For example I'll probably add one of those rolling chrome stands, and straight hose segments/90 degree turns are a given.

*sits on hands*

Nice job.

Open to requests in this department.

Funnels for input (feeding tube) plus bagpants and detachable containers for collecting waste might be useful. Then the girls could be in those vacbeds indefinitely. And every now and again, the player could be given the task to feed them and change the waste containers.

*sits on hands*

Nice job.

Funnels for input (feeding tube) plus bagpants and detachable containers for collecting waste might be useful. Then the girls could be in those vacbeds indefinitely. And every now and again, the player could be given the task to feed them and change the waste containers.

What about a quest, or at least part of a quest, which involves the Mistress deciding to put you in one of these, at least for a little while?

What about a quest, or at least part of a quest, which involves the Mistress deciding to put you in one of these, at least for a little while?

O, ye of little faith. That much is already on my agenda. As soon as farmthis gets it ready for use in the CK. :)

Like this? http://imgur.com/JOdA6tf

I threw the existing gasmasks in as... ah, terminals for the hoses. I'm not super happy with the shape of the bag.

Once again--I'm using architectural software to make these things since I'm stupid good at Revit, but I'm still terrible at 3ds max, nifscope, and creation kit. So what I CAN promise is that--short term--these objects will be usable as untextured (glossy color is possible,) unanimated static objects for decoration only.

I guess they can be made intractable to a degree in creation kit just with trigger boxes?

edit: should I move the metal stand closer to hold both the funnel and the bag? it bugs me that they float in space. alternatively I could put attachments for the frame (not pictured yet)

Yep.

I guess they can be made intractable to a degree in creation kit just with trigger boxes?

Sure. Animations are always nice, of course. But as long as they're separate objects, I should be able to just wrap them in a trigger and then disable the object to simulate a removal and enable it again to make it look like a new one was attached.

edit: should I move the metal stand closer to hold both the funnel and the bag? it bugs me that they float in space.

How about turning one of the eyelets in the metal stand by 90° and then use it as funnel holder?

I tried to make a sketch: http://www.imagebam.com/image/54d88b475340635

edit: Or make a second, higher holder with horizontal eyelets. Something like that.

*sits on hands*

Nice job.

Permanent incarceration was what I had in mind when I originally created the vacbed, a nice thick base to house the life support gear, then the rubberised girls are connected to the protruding hoses and glued to the base, more glue over the whole lot then the top sheet is vacuumed on tight. Finished off with a nice glossy frame to display the living art then they can be mounted vertically on the walls.

Easy enough to add some hoses snaking up between their legs and to their heads then recalculate the dynamics for the vac sheet.

Time consuming but easy :D

Depends where you want the hoses & containers connecting to.

As for pet play ... well I can create static meshes (see attached) but until I can bully Blender into bloody well working there's not much more I can do at the moment. I want to learn how to use Nifskope & NifUtils to create stuff for the game, but until I can get the niftools plugins to stop giving me errors, locking up, crashing or outputting 1kb sized nifs I'm buggered.

post-613462-0-72227600-1459565171_thumb.jpg

Yep.

Sure. Animations are always nice, of course. But as long as they're separate objects, I should be able to just wrap them in a trigger and then disable the object to simulate a removal and enable it again to make it look like a new one was attached.

edit: should I move the metal stand closer to hold both the funnel and the bag? it bugs me that they float in space.

How about turning one of the eyelets in the metal stand by 90° and then use it as funnel holder?

I tried to make a sketch: http://www.imagebam.com/image/54d88b475340635

edit: Or make a second, higher holder with horizontal eyelets. Something like that.

My computer just crashed... guess it doesn't like having creation kit, nifscope, revit, photoshop, a couple web broswers, and 3dsmax open at the same time.

Good sketch--I just made all the rings horizontal for now. Also made it taller and added a mid tier. Maybe the funnel waits there between meals?  looks like this: http://imgur.com/sCZV5df

Rubbermatt, is it okay that I keep using the vacbed mesh in here?

Yeah it's okay mate, it's easy to set up another dynamic cloth simulation, but very time consuming to actually run it, especially when you're using a high poly object colliding with other multiple high poly objects.

Oh and sometimes extremely unpredictable, frame by frame the cloth settles and drapes .... and the next frame it's two hundred feet up in the air looking like an explosion in a spaghetti factory.

The obj I uploaded was something like the twenty third attempt, so don't hold your breathe on the next one :lol: 

And finally to end the day: http://imgur.com/I3PzUN3

I jumped the gun by importing everything at once, but I wanted to make sure it'd work.

Now I need to do three things before these items are up for grabs.

1) learn how to color/texture and collision mesh.

2) split it into individual objects and/or logical groupings.

3) make a little mod with a cell full of objects for easy access.

edit:

Yeah it's okay mate, it's easy to set up another dynamic cloth simulation, but very time consuming to actually run it, especially when you're using a high poly object colliding with other multiple high poly objects.

Oh and sometimes extremely unpredictable, frame by frame the cloth settles and drapes .... and the next frame it's two hundred feet up in the air looking like an explosion in a spaghetti factory.

The obj I uploaded was something like the twenty third attempt, so don't hold your breathe on the next one :lol:

awesome! thanks! so the vacbed was made with a draped cloth simulator?? that's crazy.

And finally to end the day: http://imgur.com/I3PzUN3

I jumped the gun by importing everything at once, but I wanted to make sure it'd work.

Now I need to do three things before these items are up for grabs.

1) learn how to color/texture and collision mesh.

2) split it into individual objects and/or logical groupings.

3) make a little mod with a cell full of objects for easy access.

Looking good.

For quick and dirty texturing load up two instances of nifskope, vacbed in one, shiny catsuit in the other then copy & paste the catsuit material. You'll have to delete the normal map on the vacbed because it won't lineup, but it should leave you with a nice glossy look in game.

edit:

awesome! thanks! so the vacbed was made with a draped cloth simulator?? that's crazy.

I never claimed I was sane ;)

Doing it the hard way often gives the best results, fortunately I have two computers networked together. Use both for rendering artwork, or leave the main work beast running a cloth simulation while I spank dragons to death with a riding crop on the other.

O, ye of little faith. That much is already on my agenda. As soon as farmthis gets it ready for use in the CK. :)

Ha ha! Awesome!

Hello greyspammer, Rubbermatt and farmthis,

Your recent conversation and screenshots have been very intriguing and highly motivating. Thank you! Reading your posts over the last few days has inspired me to give it a try too. The conversion of the models to the nif format (the 'niffing process'?) had scared me away for months -- and quite rightly so after having spent the better part of three evenings now trying to get a simple box into the damn game!!! In the end though it worked and now I suppose I want to try something more relevant... how about a breathing tube for the gasmask? Maybe with a rebreather bag attached? So, if all works just a tiny bit like I hope it might, I may just be able to contribute the one or the other shiny item in the future. :) I'm going to keep it simple in the beginning.

So: thanks for the inspiration to think outside the box... uhm...

post-641640-0-87005000-1459614096_thumb.jpg

I know, that's NOT rubber... just a proof of concept that ended up working okay. I promise that was the last non-rubbery thing I post in this thread. :blush:

Hello greyspammer, Rubbermatt and farmthis,

Your recent conversation and screenshots have been very intriguing and highly motivating. Thank you! Reading your posts over the last few days has inspired me to give it a try too. The conversion of the models to the nif format (the 'niffing process'?) had scared me away for months -- and quite rightly so after having spent the better part of three evenings now trying to get a simple box into the damn game!!! In the end though it worked and now I suppose I want to try something more relevant... how about a breathing tube for the gasmask? Maybe with a rebreather bag attached? So, if all works just a tiny bit like I hope it might, I may just be able to contribute the one or the other shiny item in the future. :) I'm going to keep it simple in the beginning.

So: thanks for the inspiration to think outside the box... uhm...

attachicon.gifModeling_002.jpg

I know, that's NOT rubber... just a proof of concept that ended up working okay. I promise that was the last non-rubbery thing I post in this thread. :blush:

A rebreather / rubber air tank would be lovely. I would love for the character to able to be completely closed from the outside world by having to use an rubber air container with a combination of a urine and waste bag (attachable to the legs).

Would be even better if we need to go to the mistress for an refill and cleaning every few days. Maybe even becoming so used to it that going back breathing normal unfiltered air would be unpleasant and almost impossible.

So one of the things I thought about when thinking of the total enclosure rubber suits and long term bondage was obviously what happens when someone has 'to go'. I think the answer is simple. These are magical rubber suits and are able to magically deal with bodily output. Might even be interesting if the suits dealt with sweat where, when you sleep, the suits 'dry you out' (i.e. when you wake up, you are nice and dry in your rubber suit) but as the day wears on and the wearer of the suit is involved in physical activity, the sweat builds up again. This has some advantages:

1. Can now explain how someone permanently sealed in a zipperless rubber catsuit is able to relieve themselves.

2. Each new day after sleeping your character wakes up dry and clean in the rubber suit. But as the day starts, the character once again gets progressively sweatier and sweatier as the day wears on. I really liked (and I'm assuming some people are like this as well) the efforts put into describing to the player how they are getting sweatier and sweatier, so now we can have this repeated everyday ;-) Might even open the page to changing how it's described as the character wearing the rubber suit grows to love rubber more and more.

You could even have it in a way where you HAVE to sleep since the excess sweat makes the suit so incredibly slippery, it reduces your dexterity (i.e. penalty to attacks, etc...) It also allows for being in the vacbes or other total rubber enclosure bondage.

Just a thought.

So you're saying that the new version will come out when you recieve enough money on Patreon? Or am I misinterpreting your misleading winky face?

You are misinterpreting. Ask any developer or modder about a release before they officially announced it, and they all say "When it's done". It's what you're supposed to say.

The new version will be released when it's finished. And no, I don't yet know when exactly that'll be. I just wasted 3 days trying to get prisoner carts working (like in the vanilla intro, when you're riding into Helgen). Turned out to be impossible (at least for me), so now I have to find another way. I love this engine.

So you're saying that the new version will come out when you recieve enough money on Patreon? Or am I misinterpreting your misleading winky face?

You are misinterpreting. Ask any developer or modder about a release before they officially announced it, and they all say "When it's done". It's what you're supposed to say.

The new version will be released when it's finished. And no, I don't yet know when exactly that'll be. I just wasted 3 days trying to get prisoner carts working (like in the vanilla intro, when you're riding into Helgen). Turned out to be impossible (at least for me), so now I have to find another way. I love this engine.

Okay, cool. All the talk of disregarding lawyers, donations, and winky faces made me worried.

All I've ever done in the CK is make a garbage house and allow players to wear multiple rings at once. So more power to you.

Greetings! 

Here's how it's looking: http://imgur.com/o7ChJP9

I have: textured the latex, colored it, and most impressively (to me) added a working collision box. It only took 10 tries with each "try" instantly crashing the creation kit to desktop without an explanation. 

Greyspammer, your first new object is ready to go.  ...How do I get it to you? Should I start my own little development thread and upload my working file or can I attach a NIF here in the comments somehow? 

PS. I may have really overdone the lighting on the materials--I suspect my test cell is extremely poorly lit.  Easy fix in Nifscope if so.

Here's how it's looking: http://imgur.com/o7ChJP9

Nice work!

Greyspammer, your first new object is ready to go.  ...How do I get it to you? Should I start my own little development thread and upload my working file or can I attach a NIF here in the comments somehow?

I suppose it's up to you. You can start a private thread or publish it here in the forum. Or send it to greyspammer@gmail.com. Or use a filehoster.

I'm thinking of starting a mod since it'll be easier to keep track of... but when I look at my ESP file, it's only 50kb. So... obviously it's not storing my object data with the ESP?

Dang. I thought this would be smooth sailing now.

I'm thinking of starting a mod since it'll be easier to keep track of... but when I look at my ESP file, it's only 50kb. So... obviously it's not storing my object data with the ESP?

Dang. I thought this would be smooth sailing now.

No, the ESP does not contain any assets. You could use the "Create archive" function to create a BSA. That should include everything. Or just give me the NIF and textures as a ZIP. Easier to extract. I need them as loose files for integration into TIR anyway.