• 3 weeks later...

Features

For now this mod tends to take control of the slave during the night (between 0:00 and 8:00) when the master goes to sleep by hooking into master's sleep package.  

• At midnight, master will start looking for a nearby cage.
    • If one is found, it is used to lock the slave inside. Then the master will find the closest bed and fall into it.
      • If no bed is found then he will guard the cage all night while reminiscing about a woman, as fair as an evenin', of springtime in old Stros M'Kai, or dreaming about turning wood into gold and buying an island. 

I think the no-bed scenario is a bit dull at the moment...

Could we get a feature where the master will plan to keep a knife in his boot in case he gets disarmed?

Actually, it would be super cool if he could explain how his entrance into higher learning went awry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Deep Blue Frog changed the nomenclature for the latest SD Plus.  The latest version is named SDPlus20190502 as the original version numbering system is no longer used like SDPlus 3.62.   Are the patches compatible with DBF's mod especially since his post states not to use the patches from your mods with it. 

• 1 month later...

@Inte

Hi, I've installed this mod and it works well. I love that it gets cage scenes to work with prison cells. However, I noticed that the mod locks cage doors so that they require a key.

I'm not a fan of this, as I'd like to have a chance to pick the lock on my cage. I went into _SDP_CageDoorScr.psc and found the spot where the lock level is set to 666 (clever). I changed it to 50 and tried to compile but I'm getting hundreds (literally hundreds) of errors.

Some of these are 'x is not a user-defined type' and I assume the rest of the errors derive from these ones. I've tried making sure I've got the source scripts for all my mods and that they all get imported (Papyrus Compiler Plus automatically lists all the source folders in my MO setup and it's also importing the vanilla game scripts).

I have been able to resolve some of these errors by getting the source files for certain mods and putting them in the right place for Papyrus Compiler Plus to find.

However, I can't figure out where the rest of them come from. Here's the compiler output atm.

PAP output.txt

I imagine iDDeUtil has something to do with Devious Devices but I have all the source papyrus scripts for it.

Any help is appreciated.

Also, may I suggest using a Global Variable for the lock level instead of hard-coding it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2019 at 5:53 PM, Gornby said:

However, I can't figure out where the rest of them come from. Here's the compiler output atm.

Make sure you have all those scripts installed correctly. 

On 7/22/2019 at 5:53 PM, Gornby said:

Also, may I suggest using a Global Variable for the lock level instead of hard-coding it?

Since it's such a minor variable I thought it was not worth it taking a 'save string count' slot.  

On 7/15/2019 at 7:57 AM, Nymra said:

Yeah, would love to know what I should use or not... and what I should set in the MCM

The latest SD version has an option "Enable Cage Scenes".

Does this conflict with your patch? Or what?
Very confusing.

Set the MCM to use the cages as SDP hooks into master's sleep package.

As far as I can tell, SD+ does not conflict with SDP, but DBF does have the final say on that, so IDK. 

2 hours ago, Inte said:

Make sure you have all those scripts installed correctly.  

They are installed correctly in data/scripts/source. I did find I was missing the source files for one mod. I think it was UI Extensions.

After installing those, I'm still getting errors. I double checked every requirement and requirements of requirements ect.

Could it be an issue with having a .dll as a dependency? I don't know what to do if that's the case.

2 hours ago, Inte said:

Since it's such a minor variable I thought it was not worth it taking a 'save string count' slot.   

That's fair enough then.

This is the latest output

PAP output.txt

Can you please add back the ability to insult your owner into this mod? DeepBlueFrog seems too bust to work on SD+ and he probably removed it for a reason, that I will never understand. It would also be nice if you removed the animations containing cages from punishment scenes. Looks really weird when they try to whip you through iron bars. Stuff like that just makes you want to reload.

On 7/31/2019 at 3:47 AM, Gornby said:

They are installed correctly in data/scripts/source. I did find I was missing the source files for one mod. I think it was UI Extensions.

After installing those, I'm still getting errors. I double checked every requirement and requirements of requirements ect.

Could it be an issue with having a .dll as a dependency? I don't know what to do if that's the case.

That's fair enough then.

This is the latest output

PAP output.txt 64.67 kB · 2 downloads

Seems like you still have missing/outdated scripts from SkyUI, DDe. 

This mod does not have any .dll requirement. 

On 7/31/2019 at 10:30 PM, saltshade said:

Can you please add back the ability to insult your owner into this mod? DeepBlueFrog seems too bust to work on SD+ and he probably removed it for a reason, that I will never understand. It would also be nice if you removed the animations containing cages from punishment scenes. Looks really weird when they try to whip you through iron bars. Stuff like that just makes you want to reload.

I never had that option here. 

On 8/3/2019 at 3:30 PM, Inte said:

Seems like you still have missing/outdated scripts from SkyUI, DDe. 

This mod does not have any .dll requirement. 

Ok, first thanks very much for your help so far.

You made me realise that while this mod might not have certain other mods (DDe) as a requirement, they may be required to compile the source scripts. With that in consideration I've been able to figure out the other mods I need to install to eliminate these errors. I've manage to get down to 4 errors, all of which come from iSUmConfigBase.psc, which is a source file for your SUM mod.

iSUmConfigBase.psc(215,2): SetInputDialogStartText is not a function or does not exist
iSUmConfigBase.psc(222,3): SetInputOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
iSUmConfigBase.psc(315,15): AddInputOption is not a function or does not exist
iSUmConfigBase.psc(315,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

Looking at that file, it's trying to call functions that aren't defined. I have no clue where these functions are supposed to be defined or how to find out and I'm reluctant to mess with your script when I don't know the intent behind these lines.

EDIT: So it seems these functions are part of the SkyUI MCM API but I have the source scripts for SkyUI installed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2019 at 1:21 AM, donttouchmethere said:

just some maybe issue: if the master goes to bed he wakes up again - up to 3 times in a row and stops the SDpatches scene - until master decides to sleep and locks PC in a zaz pose

bug or feature? (or my evil load order?)

Not a feature, but not a bug per se either. That's when SDP gives the control of the slave back to SD+. SDP is very clingy of the slave sometimes, or perhaps SD+ does not want her right away. :classic_tongue: