On 12/27/2018 at 6:37 AM, donttouchmethere said:

playing around with SD+ 3.6.2 and SDcages 3.22 and SDpatches304

update to SDpatches304 on the same running game and still enslaved to the same SD+ master (caught me pickpocking during day -.-, thats just not my time)

> after update from SDp 303 to 304 the SD master got invisible, reloading didn't slove the issue, restarting skyrim and loading sloved that issue

> cage doors don't get permeable after a while anymore, NPC have to use the cage door again

> DEC sends regular cage visitors at night (they teleport in via SexLab).

I managed to talk to one just at the moment the NPC opened the cage door to leave

escape was so close.... but than this: "SDp - cage is not secure anymore"

what? A moment later sleeping SD master gets up from her furs (for spooning! while sleeping, classic SD master trap) to rush to my PC and put her back into the cage

I tried that 3 times, no escape, master woke up everytime : (

(awesome, its like POP for bandits)

> one time the SDpatches cage scene failed at the end of the day and I was sure : escape now or never!

But SDpatches caught up and restarted the scene -.-

>> IMPRESSIVE!

?

On 12/28/2018 at 3:34 PM, Jappa123 said:

I personally think that Inte should take over cage scenes and "expand it " since cage scenes from SD+ seems to be still kinda bugged and even if they work they are not that cool compared to Inte ones, and DeepBlueFrog will probably broke cages scenes provided by this mod by fixing cages scenes provided by SD+, so Inte if you interested maybe ask DeepBlueFrog about that? I think it would be better for everyone. Just an idea to make SD better. 

Also any chance for dd equip compatibility, something like "in cage" outfit? Would be great! 

You mean like this one? 

72850_20180924192852_1.png

Or perhaps this one? 

72850_20180924152418_1.png

Probably not, as that would interfere with the existing SD+ outfits.  :classic_happy:

On 12/26/2018 at 8:48 PM, donttouchmethere said:

damn you! the good times I could pickpocked the master while sleeping during the night are over!

If you happen to get locked together in the same cage approach your master while he/she is sleeping and you might be able to steal the key. ? 

On 12/30/2018 at 2:30 AM, Inte said:

If you happen to get locked together in the same cage approach your master while he/she is sleeping and you might be able to steal the key. ? 

not tried yet, seems my master likes furs for spooning a lot more

but I might be able to pickpocket thru the cage (stealing from other bandits a lot that way. It's the masters fault, she want's new shiny stuff everyday at slave lvl 3 ?)

was just too afraid that this might break the cage scene, but if you say that SDp will recognize the end of SD enslavement and I can get out of that cage I will have to try that.

Just saw that SDp works even if no cage is close by and lock PC in a pose => yehaa great idea! no..., perfect idea! =D

and it looks SD+ enslaved followers are supported 0.o

sweet! Because it can be lownly in the cold dungeon nights ?

Some things that didn't work so well or are odd. Maybe we need a "emergency button" to end SDp scenes?

> SDp recognized the tavern fire/cooking place as cage and "locked" the PC and follower in there. Needless to say escape was an option^^

But after master changed to a tavern bedroom SDp changed tactics and locked PC in a pose

> SDp wasn't able to finish the cage scene with the DCL dollmaker cage (next to dollmaker shop in dawnstar, outside). Looks like it was to pathfining issues. The scene broke but never stopped. Needed to reload

> SDp has issues with cages that get closed via outside lever like the one from Hearthfire Dungeon Addon. SDp will try to put the PC into that cage but can't finish the scene. Needed to reload after that

Do you have a list of cages/jails that work with SDp?

Do those small zaz cages work too?

Can I just copy paste SDcages or zaz cages with doors to any place via jaxonz positioner and SDp will recognize them?

Did you remove the _sdqs_functions script form SDp 304? (didn't found it in the scripts)

Hi, I just encounter a weird problem when using this Mod with SD+. Every time when the cage scene starts, I lost control of my character and my character will be telephorted outside the cage. The master just stands there and did nothing. When I try to initiate a dialouge, the system indicated master is busy. As a result, the game is stuck at that momnent as I can neither control my character to move nor the master asked my character to get into cage. 

I'm using SD+ 3.62, SD Patch 304.

On 12/30/2018 at 2:30 AM, Inte said:

hahaha evil

got locked into a cage and the SD master followed a while later,

but if master goes to sleep in the cage my PC get's bound in a pose animation in addition to being locked in a cage

if thats intentional, than it's awesome^^

On 1/5/2019 at 6:11 AM, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just encounter a weird problem when using this Mod with SD+. Every time when the cage scene starts, I lost control of my character and my character will be telephorted outside the cage. The master just stands there and did nothing. When I try to initiate a dialouge, the system indicated master is busy. As a result, the game is stuck at that momnent as I can neither control my character to move nor the master asked my character to get into cage. 

I'm using SD+ 3.62, SD Patch 304.

Log? 

On 12/31/2018 at 7:57 AM, donttouchmethere said:

not tried yet, seems my master likes furs for spooning a lot more

but I might be able to pickpocket thru the cage (stealing from other bandits a lot that way. It's the masters fault, she want's new shiny stuff everyday at slave lvl 3 ?)

was just too afraid that this might break the cage scene, but if you say that SDp will recognize the end of SD enslavement and I can get out of that cage I will have to try that.

Just saw that SDp works even if no cage is close by and lock PC in a pose => yehaa great idea! no..., perfect idea! =D

and it looks SD+ enslaved followers are supported 0.o

sweet! Because it can be lownly in the cold dungeon nights ?

Some things that didn't work so well or are odd. Maybe we need a "emergency button" to end SDp scenes?

> SDp recognized the tavern fire/cooking place as cage and "locked" the PC and follower in there. Needless to say escape was an option^^

But after master changed to a tavern bedroom SDp changed tactics and locked PC in a pose

> SDp wasn't able to finish the cage scene with the DCL dollmaker cage (next to dollmaker shop in dawnstar, outside). Looks like it was to pathfining issues. The scene broke but never stopped. Needed to reload

> SDp has issues with cages that get closed via outside lever like the one from Hearthfire Dungeon Addon. SDp will try to put the PC into that cage but can't finish the scene. Needed to reload after that

Do you have a list of cages/jails that work with SDp?

Do those small zaz cages work too?

Can I just copy paste SDcages or zaz cages with doors to any place via jaxonz positioner and SDp will recognize them?

Did you remove the _sdqs_functions script form SDp 304? (didn't found it in the scripts)

There is really no way to detect cages per se in Skyrim. So as per the original design of @jbezorg, the author of the original SD, I am not looking for cages, instead I am looking for doors. So master will find a door matching a set of conditions and will lock the slave on the closing side of the found door. If the door is reversed (as most vanilla doors are), well then the master will end up in the cage and the slave free to run away. :classic_happy: 

The SDc changes almost all the doors in Skyrim so they open the correct way (out). 

Here is the list of doors SDP is looking for and/or detecting. 

003.png

I have not tested all the doors in there. There might be some that may not work correctly. 

You can add or remove doors from that list to make SDP recognize more 'cages'. 

@t.ara says that all doors from ZAP 8 cages open out (the correct way). I've added a few doors from ZAP 8 to that list. 

So yes you can place a few ZAP cages around and see if master 'sees' them. 

As for the SDP cage scene getting stuck, if you have POP installed (as if :classic_happy:) you can press your AI key, choose 'Release Current AI' move around a bit, then press the key again and choose 'Force AI', perhaps that will help the scene move along. 

As of SDP 3.10 the cage door will work as a timed lock. 

• At 8:00 the master will start a scene to release the slave. 
  • If 9:00 comes around and the door is still locked and/or the slave still posed, the door will unlock and the slave will be un-posed forcefully.
  • 'Dead end' where the slave will be left in the cage/posed for a whole day (until 0:00) when the cage scene will start again. Not sure how to get the slave out of the locked cage in an immersive way, tho. I may leave this part off still, for now. 
On 1/5/2019 at 6:25 AM, donttouchmethere said:

hahaha evil

got locked into a cage and the SD master followed a while later,

but if master goes to sleep in the cage my PC get's bound in a pose animation in addition to being locked in a cage

if thats intentional, than it's awesome^^

:classic_happy:

Yes, that is intentional. If the slave approaches a sleeping master, whether in a cage or not, the slave will get posed or bound to a furniture.  

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I have come acros the problem that after being enslaved , when my character gets abused by her capture /owner she takes on the role of the male and gets a strap on to use it on her male owner, how do I switch the animation around that my character is in the submisive role and not my owner...I have also noticed that sometimes the name doesent change into owner but instead too slave although I submited to him,

15 hours ago, Thornagar said:

Hi everyone!

I have come acros the problem that after being enslaved , when my character gets abused by her capture /owner she takes on the role of the male and gets a strap on to use it on her male owner, how do I switch the animation around that my character is in the submisive role and not my owner...I have also noticed that sometimes the name doesent change into owner but instead too slave although I submited to him,

That is a problem with many mods, so might be a sexlab problem, but there is something causing this across many of the player slave mods.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2019 at 7:27 PM, Thornagar said:

Hi everyone!

About SD+ and SLscenes:

> The master becomes the receiver is a SD+/SLdialog issue atm. I'm sure DeepBlueFrog is working on it already.

Until it is fixed you can use the SexLab animation control keys (you find them in SL MCM) to change the positions of the actors during SD+ triggered SLscenes

About this: ".I have also noticed that sometimes the name doesent change into owner but instead too slave although I submited to him,"

> That shouldn't happen at all. Not even sure how you managed that. Do you have PAHE installed or something else to enslave NPCs?

I never have read something like that in combination with SD+ => me curious

On 2/10/2019 at 4:52 PM, sacredfire said:

Hey Inte what is new the bad/dead end and how do you trigger it?

In a dead end you spend a whole day in the cage/furniture. It usually triggers if you sleep/wait past your cage release time. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Inte Not sure if you ever tried Zap V8.0 i dont have any problems with it anyway zap 8 provide a lot of cool looking cages but unfortunately both sd+ and sdp wont detect them for cage scenes, and the question is how to make them working with sdp is it easy or rather require a lot of work? 

Also some time ago i asked you about dd equip compatitility with cage scenes ,basically equip devices selected in dd equip for cage scenes and you are right there would be a lot of items conflicts but how about basically add set of items like armbinder/cuffs/yoke and gag for cage scenes also add some dialogue like Let me put this on you to make sure you will not try to escape or something like that.

Overall i just feel like there is not enough device interactions in sd :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2019 at 7:14 AM, Jappa123 said:

@Inte Not sure if you ever tried Zap V8.0 i dont have any problems with it anyway zap 8 provide a lot of cool looking cages but unfortunately both sd+ and sdp wont detect them for cage scenes, and the question is how to make them working with sdp is it easy or rather require a lot of work? 

Also some time ago i asked you about dd equip compatitility with cage scenes ,basically equip devices selected in dd equip for cage scenes and you are right there would be a lot of items conflicts but how about basically add set of items like armbinder/cuffs/yoke and gag for cage scenes also add some dialogue like Let me put this on you to make sure you will not try to escape or something like that.

Overall i just feel like there is not enough device interactions in sd :(

You can add your own 'cages', see this here. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36955-sanguine’s-debauchery-patches/?do=findComment&comment=2491318

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2019 at 1:15 AM, Hylysi said:

Could you add a list of what this adds/changes/fixes for SD+.

Seeing the improvements displayed on the page would be helpful for users wondering what changes encompass SD Patches.

Yes, that is a good idea. :classic_happy: