Hello @ll!

Sorry for my bad english, i have a little problem with this mod... i always get a error message like Armbinder not found and or Punishing Plug not found... can anyone help me pls?

An error hat ocurred with you installation of Devious Devices Error Text: LookupDeviceType received invalid Keyword <_SD_DeviousArmbinder 3400CAEF_>

Me too! I snooped around a bit in Data directory, but I didn't find it... I don't even know if it's supposed to be there, but if it is, that means we're missing some files...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hat jemand eventuell schon eine Idee, oder ist drauf gekommen, wie man diese Meldungen von wegen Armbinder und teilweise auch Punishing Plugs weg gekommt? Ohne diese wäre dieser Mod ansonsten wirklich perfekt!

-------------------------------------------------

Has anyone possibly already an idea, as one these messages of because of Armbinder and partly also Punishing plugs get away? Without this, this mod would be really perfect!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/17/2017 at 12:52 PM, donttouchmethere said:

hey inte!

we need an update here pls, so SD cages gets useful again  \o/

err... this mod does support cages or does it? :grimace:

... your call will be answered in the order it was received... 

... sorry for keeping you on hold, yes this mod does support SDc. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Damn, everything works perfectly with newest beta version of SD+(SD+ 3.6.2 beta 7) all cages are working now, days updating, i cant get mcm option provided by this mod but i dont really need them. 

Great job!  

There is no MCM for this mod. This is just a small patch until @DeepBlueFrog has time to fix the cage scene in the main SD. 

13 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

did you... did you just whipped SD+ 3.xx/SDbeta in shape with your patch? ?

I realy thought you would just update your SD2044patchespatchespatchesMOD ☺️

Patching patches with patches is patching fun. 

9 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Like i said before update works perfectly although i would like to place some cages in city is it possible to do via CellBuilder or some other way? Maybe its possible to mark placed cage as sd cage?

Thanks!   

This mod should recognize most if not all vanilla cages. So any cage you place by whatever means should be recognized as long as it comes with a door.   

In fact it should work with most cages added by @t.ara in ZAP 8+ as well.  

BTW all SDc cages are vanilla. 

58 minutes ago, Inte said:

This mod should recognize most if not all vanilla cages. So any cage you place by whatever means should be recognized as long as it comes with a door.   

In fact it should work with most cages added by @t.ara in ZAP 8+ as well.  

BTW all SDc cages are vanilla. 

...all new cage  doors are listed, anyway if you like to play them as cage doors, they must be registered to the framework, too. Mods like maria eden and the zap framework has the rule, that all doors OPEN to outside of the cage, so that by putting the door ingame, it is the rule, to have the cage always behind the closed door on the correct side. Please refer to the guide of the zap-internal script-code-it comes with examples. (only my hint i can give you for zap so far)

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

...all new cage  doors are listed, anyway if you like to play them as cage doors, they must be registered to the framework, too. Mods like maria eden and the zap framework has the rule, that all doors OPEN to outside of the cage, so that by putting the door ingame, it is the rule, to have the cage always behind the closed door on the correct side. Please refer to the guide of the zap-internal script-code-it comes with examples. (only my hint i can give you for zap so far)

Well yes, I am familiar with that rule as SDc reverses all the Skyrim jail doors that open in. :classic_happy: