• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 4:09 AM, kadsend said:

Has anyone else having the notification that SDP is not compatible with the newest SUM? It's weird because it's asking me to download SUM 1.52 ;-;

They are compatible, I just forgot to include an updated .json with the new SDP. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

New SD+ says remove existing SD Patches due to incompatibility.

Is removing it going to cause more trouble than leaving it there?

While I can't answer the question about conflicts or incompatibility, the message on the file page has been there a lot longer then the last update. I don't actually remember ever -not- seeing it.

As of May last year there was a reply from someone in the SD+ thread about it actually.

4 hours ago, Xiaron said:

the message on the file page has been there a lot longer then the last update. I don't actually remember ever -not- seeing it.

Honestly, I think he should update that to say "If you use SD Patches, make sure you apply the patch appropriate to your SD+ version. Newly released SD+ versions may not have a patch for a time, so please bear that in mind." ... rather than making a claim that always goes out of date, and just looks like SD Patch negativism.

I've noticed the message has been there a while, but it's never removed so...

I'm not sure if he's given up trying to make cages work without the patch, or whether they're working  fine now.

That message dates back to a period when he was trying to fix cage handling in SD+ itself, rather than relying on users to add the patch.

I think that failed at the time, and then went unmentioned in the last 2020 update.

No mention in the latest update either.

Status remains ... obscure.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/17/2014 at 11:38 PM, Inte said:

Oh, our GuildMaster graces me with a visit... sorry, I did not know our guild had a "secret testing site". I thought patching the patches of the patches is patching fun, let me know how I can help.

Am I the only one having issues, my PC cannot escape by running away, all that happens is collar shocks them, the "being away for X time, X distance seems to not work anymore in new version, and for some reason the "after 12am cage script" has worked once, but there are no lines different to normal when someone is "Owner" to offer service or anything....???

On 6/23/2020 at 4:28 AM, donttouchmethere said:

If you remove that patch and DBF doesn't remove the warning the confusion will be perfect! ?

Maybe give that patch it's own download page?

You invested so much time into it and it remains interesting for setups with older DD versions.

AH! Just now saw that in game.

Well, I tried to debug the hell out of that poor NPC, but now that I read your comment again I understand that it's "normal".

Btw: SUM's "AI" hotkey seems to do EXACTLY the same as ZAP release player AI control?

I also found the hidden "debug NPC AI" in SUM => tried to use that on the stuck SDpatches NPC, after it was still stuck after removing AI control from the PC.

It didn't do anything to free the owner from her extreme cage affinity.

The good old "wait till morning" saved the day tho.

Still feels like a sub optimal solution (or I have an sub-optimal play-style if it comes to "being enslaved"), there is just not enough possible control for the player or at least any influence on the situation. While POP can get away with full control over the player, SDpatches doesn't.

The reason: the location and situation changed constantly if SD+ enslaved, while POP has a constant environment (city and jail).

I experiment too much around ?

SDpatches is great to create clusterfucks without any option to prevent it from triggering if the timing is bad.

Alternatively I could just stop trying to do quests while enslaved ?

It's just... SD+ doesn't feel like a mod that supports staying on one spot for too long, because it has not enough interaction with the owner (other than spamming the screen full of feedback messages).

Need to rethink my odd "enslaved and doing quest and timing" tactics ?

I know I know, DBF's fault, because you would have to overwrite SD+ to have a greater influence of the cage scene with SDpatches. ?

I feel that "someone" misses Captured Dreams :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is this mod worth the trouble you get with it ?

SKyrimLL version ended whipping and added DA and Dialogues, years ago. i quitted i, it was hopeless bugged and boring and gamebreaking for sure.

i wonder that you, inte, picked up this wreckage. whats in it that you do that ?

On 4/2/2021 at 6:28 AM, shiagwen said:

is this mod worth the trouble you get with it ?

Not sure what you mean. 

On 4/2/2021 at 6:28 AM, shiagwen said:

i wonder that you, inte, picked up this wreckage. whats in it that you do that ?

What wreckage? 

• 1 month later...