Version No. 3.51

• Patched .::. Recompiled scripts to work with the latest version of SUM.                                                                                                                                                                                  No ! I start with new game, I get a warning that the SD 351 version is not compatible with SUM 202, but it is not compatible with version 201 or even with v .200. if anyone can give a suggestion i would appreciate it. I've been trying for two days but I'm going crazy           
On 3/23/2021 at 7:16 PM, YojimboRatchet said:

i use it with it, yes. and i'm on SE.

This is listed only as "convertible" in the SE compatibilty tracking thread - you can conform "Sanguine’s Debauchery Patches" does work with SE out of the box? Thanks!

18 hours ago, ashesIIashes said:

on the SD+ page it says that this mod is not compatible with the latest version. is that true?

That message is very very old. To the best of my knowledge this works fine with the most up to date versions of both SD+ and SDPatches, and I have both installed currently without problems.

On 8/24/2021 at 12:53 PM, Xiaron said:

That message is very very old. To the best of my knowledge this works fine with the most up to date versions of both SD+ and SDPatches, and I have both installed currently without problems.

On 8/18/2021 at 2:43 AM, BillyG said:

This is listed only as "convertible" in the SE compatibilty tracking thread - you can conform "Sanguine’s Debauchery Patches" does work with SE out of the box? Thanks!

I cannot confirm the latest version of Cages / Patches and SUM, but i've used them "as is" without any conversation, on SE, and without issues at all. assuming the latest version will be the same. when Inte builds something, it's always pretty solid !

Edited by YojimboRatchet
On 8/24/2021 at 6:53 PM, Xiaron said:

You give me the guarantee ....

does this mod or sd+ need a new game  to start ?

10 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i am currently going through the same thing, and investigating it. see the Cursed Loot and Devious Devices threads as well.

i had this a while ago with public whore, dd and dcur are standard, so they propbably cause it (newest versions)

edit : took me a while but i got it. it is not dcur, it is .....POP !    ( for SD+, didnt tested it with sdpatches yet and i dont do it, because sd is so boring)

Edited by shiagwen
5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i had this a while ago with public whore, dd and dcur are standard, so they propbably cause it (newest versions)

edit : took me a while but i got it. it is not dcur, it is .....POP !    ( for SD+, didnt tested it with sdpatches yet and i dont do it, because sd is so boring)

hmmm might be worth taking a look here, thanks for the tip. i don't use POP at all, but patches i do, and never had any issues ever. but still, might be worth following this route

59 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

hmmm might be worth taking a look here, thanks for the tip. i don't use POP at all, but patches i do, and never had any issues ever. but still, might be worth following this route

it is very strange.  if i play without sd+ all works perfect. with dcur, pop, etc, newest versions. if i install sd+ quick and autosaves are broken and cannot be loaded and not loaded into savetool. if deinstall pop, everything is ok again.  i install pop back and deinstall sd+ and all ok again. then i install public whore and again saves are broken and cant be loaded. deinstall public whore and all ok again.

there must be something deeper then just pop or sd+ or public whore are broken in combination with each other. i have no idea what that could be, i have to play without sd+ and public whore as the result.

Edited by shiagwen
8 hours ago, shiagwen said:

3 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

I'm using POP, SD+ and SDPatches right now just fine. Check your load orders, SD+ is notorious for causing problems for me unless it's correctly placed in the load order, but works fine as long as it is.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/23/2022 at 8:50 AM, LaRem. said:

After sex, the heroine is thrown high into the air above the parking lot of giants. Without modification everything is fine.

?

Try resetting your SL animation registry.  

Hello,
what poses do you use, as an example when the master goes to sleep and you are tied up.
For me, the character just stands still.

Edit:

Ok, with SD patches it works. Except for the SD Ebonite Armbinder, it doesn't show me any animation, but that might be due to DD5.

Edited by Krynn
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

image.png.40417da5293d3612dc2e6234a57202ce.png

Currently seeing this error when loading a game with this new SDP version (updated from the previous version) but otherwise seems to work fine. SUM sees it as 2.60.0 (and for some odd reason, doesn't give me a "Ready" message, or finish the updating message, but otherwise seems to work)

Currently running SE/AE (1.6.640) and relevant SKSE (2.2.3), the other items (SUM, DDe, POP) are the latest AE versions added yesterday (3.3.3, 6.3.3 and 6.0.3, respectively) along with SD Cages 3.131.1 AE.

Edited by Scautura
Helps if I add version numbers!