I m a bit confused by the descriptions here.
I used SD cages with SD+ 3.xx but I was not happy with SD+ 3.xx functionality...

Now I wonder, what exactly is the different between the old SD+ 2.xx with Inte Patches compared to SD+ 3.xx ?! 

I also cannot see SD+ 2.xx in the file download section? 
And is Cages V 3.00 compatible only with SD+ 3.xx or also with SD+ 2.xx 

aaargh, so confusing :D

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I used SD cages with SD+ 3.xx but I was not happy with SD+ 3.xx functionality...

Now I wonder, what exactly is the different between the old SD+ 2.xx with Inte Patches compared to SD+ 3.xx ?! 

Old SD2 + Patches - Do not use with SD3+.7z

this file contains the old SD2 incl Intes patches for it

the enslavement system was a bit different than in the newer SD+ 3xx

IIRC there was more Lametta... err.. more DD usage with less removing DDs all the time, while cages still worked

but for the old SD2 you will need older versions of DDi too or you will get a DD warning pop up all the time

and for SD+ v3.x.x you need:

SD Patches 300.7z

=> and yes thats ONLY for SD+ 3.x.x

"I used SD cages with SD+ 3.xx but I was not happy with SD+ 3.xx functionality..."

thats why Inte made that patch, so SDcages will be great again!

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Old SD2 + Patches - Do not use with SD3+.7z

this file contains the old SD2 incl Intes patches for it

the enslavement system was a bit different than in the newer SD+ 3xx

IIRC there was more Lametta... err.. more DD usage with less removing DDs all the time, while cages still worked

but for the old SD2 you will need older versions of DDi too or you will get a DD warning pop up all the time

and for SD+ v3.x.x you need:

SD Patches 300.7z

=> and yes thats ONLY for SD+ 3.x.x

"I used SD cages with SD+ 3.xx but I was not happy with SD+ 3.xx functionality..."

thats why Inte made that patch, so SDcages will be great again!

Thanks, that explains some things :D

One question still remains, tho.
Why should I play SD 2 with Inte Patches over SD 3 with Cages patch? 
It took me days and hours to test SD 3 and in the end I was very unhappy. More things were not working than working and this was confirmed in the SD+ thread, that alot is still work in progress. So, after alot of playtesting I found both SD 3 and Maria Eden to be not working at the moment as a basis for a sandbox slavery and escape mod. 

What does SD2 with Inte Patches provide? Does it have an escape system? Can I try to fight the master? Does it have the same slave progression mechanism? 
Does it have the same combat defeat? 
In other words: is there a comprehensive text somewhere that explains what exactly SD2 with patches is doing? :D

If the answer is no, no problem. Then I just know I have to playtest myself again :P (will require alot of fucking and raping helpless pixels, but this is why we are here, no?)

16 hours ago, Nymra said:

Why should I play SD 2 with Inte Patches over SD 3 with Cages patch?

no one is forcing you^^

if you play older mods with old DDi versions it might useful, or if you played older SD versions and liked those more

EDIT:

if you never played old SD than just grab the patch sd300 and the updated scripts for SDbeta7 from github and off you go!

if you want to see the difference between SD2 and SD3 just playtest it, with MO should be no problem

SD3 is great for sandbox slavery and escape while even compatible with many mods, but I guess you mean your missing the master interaction from ME in SD

IIRC the escape system is the same as in the newer SD3, just harder because of the working DD/cage PC control system

the slave progression system of SD2 is simpler than SD3

for more details there is only one to ask: INTE!

because I didnt play SD2 for 1,5 years now

12 hours ago, Nymra said:

SDc can be used with anything. 

Here are the combos that should work. 

1. [SDc] + [SD+ 2] + [SDP 300]
  2. [SDc] + [SD+ 3] + [SDP 300]
  3. [SD+ 2] + [SDP 300]
  4. [SD+ 3] + [SDP 300]
  5. [SDc] + [SD+ 2] + [SD Fixes] + [SDP 300]
  6. [SDc] + [SD+ 2] + [SD Fixes]
  7. [SDc] + [SD+ 2]  + [SDP 300] + [Ice Cream] + [Whip It] 

The SD+ 2 and the old SD+2 patches (SD - Fixes) have been bundled into one file in the download page. 

Yes, you were wandering correctly, SDP 300 works will all versions of SD+ (so far). However, for future versions of SD+ 3, do not override the _SDQS_Functions script with the one that comes with SDP 300. That script is optional for SDP 300. 

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

743152786.jpg.71bc3c14d8338be918ebb43f680fe3ba.jpg

He means if you're using beta versions of SD+ from the beta thread, you must not override the _sdqs_functions script. This is because the beta version contains newly added functions that the patch doesn't contain yet. Delete _sdqs_functions from your patch before you add it to your game. 

On 12/11/2018 at 6:36 PM, Nymra said:

What does SD2 with Inte Patches provide? Does it have an escape system? Can I try to fight the master? Does it have the same slave progression mechanism? 
Does it have the same combat defeat? 
In other words: is there a comprehensive text somewhere that explains what exactly SD2 with patches is doing? :D

If the answer is no, no problem. Then I just know I have to playtest myself again :P (will require alot of fucking and raping helpless pixels, but this is why we are here, no?)

SD2 was really totally different mod. The escape system was easier , if you kill the master and pick up the key you escape. Used to be if you pick up any weapon you could escape. No choke collar like SD 3 but you still get in trouble for run.

Inte's patches made escaping harder but also added lots of different punishment effects, if you misbehave a lot you get gradually more punishments, many more than in SD3.

12 minutes ago, Bobbert6996 said:

SD2 was really totally different mod. The escape system was easier , if you kill the master and pick up the key you escape. Used to be if you pick up any weapon you could escape. No choke collar like SD 3 but you still get in trouble for run.

Inte's patches made escaping harder but also added lots of different punishment effects, if you misbehave a lot you get gradually more punishments, many more than in SD3.

thanks! that sounds really promising. Convincing enough to set up a profile for it... Just hope I can fix my FNIS animations issue, grrr... I wont touch skyrim for some days now

Just an observation "daymoyl" is optional in SD+3 but a requirement for SDP..  I will add it as I want to try out the patches and it is no real problem as I only removed it because I was right up against max mods limit. (Bye bye the follower mod who I am sure the added follower runs off into hiding as I never find her haha ) .. 

Reading the last few comments I am also intrigued by the difference between SD+2 and fixes and SD3 ..  I will add it too my list of things to try out..   Got to love mods and Modders for making the game ever changing..  Been playing since first week of release (5000+ hours of game time) and still find it fun .. 

playing around with SD+ 3.6.2 and SDcages 3.22 and SDpatches303

first played with SD+ and SDcages only

SD+ masters didn't use the SDcages, not even a "failed cage alias" warning

installed SDpatches 303 on a running game while SD enslaved at 01:26am ingame time

and to my suprise the cage scene (on a SDcages cage) worked immediately on game load (even with the SD master stuck in a crowd of badass bandits)

how awesome is that?

and the cage doors can't be picked anymore o.O

thats just evil =D

damn you! the good times I could pickpocked the master while sleeping during the night are over!

my strongest weapon to escape was my bedroll (for spooning). No SD master can resist my bedroll =D

(okey some do, but they ain't human)

Now I have to change escape tactics (a lot)

good job! ?

:classic_ph34r::classic_happy:

=>sneaky patch o.O

Version No. 3.04 

Patched .::. Bug where your new master would take you to your previous master’s cage. A battle over you would ensue, :classic_blush: then your previous master (if victorious) will re-acquire you as a slave and shove you back in the cage. 

what?! 

a new patch so quick,

that means my PC had only

image.png.a395c59959a9c588a1668df3bbb7e326.png

Changed .::. Removed the ‘Bad End’ scenario.

=> well that makes me curious, do you mean by Bad End: CTD or DTC (Designated To Cage) forever

=> and that's odd: the cage doors become permeable after a while (but that happend already with the new SD+ and SDcages installed)

playing around with SD+ 3.6.2 and SDcages 3.22 and SDpatches304

update to SDpatches304 on the same running game and still enslaved to the same SD+ master (caught me pickpocking during day -.-, thats just not my time)

> after update from SDp 303 to 304 the SD master got invisible, reloading didn't slove the issue, restarting skyrim and loading sloved that issue

> cage doors don't get permeable after a while anymore, NPC have to use the cage door again

> DEC sends regular cage visitors at night (they teleport in via SexLab).

I managed to talk to one just at the moment the NPC opened the cage door to leave

escape was so close.... but than this: "SDp - cage is not secure anymore"

what? A moment later sleeping SD master gets up from her furs (for spooning! while sleeping, classic SD master trap) to rush to my PC and put her back into the cage

I tried that 3 times, no escape, master woke up everytime : (

(awesome, its like POP for bandits)

> one time the SDpatches cage scene failed at the end of the day and I was sure : escape now or never!

But SDpatches caught up and restarted the scene -.-

>> IMPRESSIVE!

I personally think that Inte should take over cage scenes and "expand it " since cage scenes from SD+ seems to be still kinda bugged and even if they work they are not that cool compared to Inte ones, and DeepBlueFrog will probably broke cages scenes provided by this mod by fixing cages scenes provided by SD+, so Inte if you interested maybe ask DeepBlueFrog about that? I think it would be better for everyone. Just an idea to make SD better. 

Also any chance for dd equip compatibility, something like "in cage" outfit? Would be great!