11 hours ago, Inte said:

What exactly happened? 

After a SDpatches night the SDmaster forgot to release the PC.

Also SDpatches gave a fair warning: "Your master forgot about you"

This time the masters travel packet started and subsequently was forced to run forth and back.

After the second night (and the repose of the slave) the release worked

The good thing about this: normally it's easy to please a SDmaster, just give him an arrow or a flower and your good to go.

This time my PC wasn't able to do so, ergo the SD disposition dropped a looot.

So that way I was able to see what happens if an SD master is pissed.

Other than that the SDpatches pose scene survived a full skyrim day without breaking, even under constant attack by DEC and SD+

27 minutes ago, Inte said:

I see.

Cage or pose?

Did you sleep past the release time? 8:00 or 9:00.

pose only

no sleep past the time, but maybe was close

7:49am

timescale 8

the full story:

Spoiler

caught by SCB

ScreenShot423.jpg.f77d14ea2ded34f082c579e906ce55d0.jpg

pretty exposed and DEC saw the chance to make the Khajiit traders to slave holders

ScreenShot427.jpg.f9c7fffd2a77e02e5b48e36a9172b7eb.jpg

first night in SDpatches zaz pose

ScreenShot428.jpg.930426fe522f28e596284d19b2b465c2.jpg

next morning, still zaz pose

ScreenShot430.jpg.9d6b54f8ba16bb9dc5339039b67b7995.jpg

for what ever reason the SDmaster just went to bed again

ScreenShot431.jpg.36aecfe9f7bb56f468723463a7ab9e83.jpg

and woke up really angry,

SD punishment in SDpatches zaz pose

by now the zaz pose was stuck while the PC was able to "float" around with the pose furniture

ScreenShot433.jpg.7dfebe7d8e5fc65a58467de212e484e9.jpg

2nd night

SDpaches started the "master goes to bed but no cage around" quest

SDpatches recognized correctly: slave is a poser

SDp ended the pose

SDp started the new pose for the new night

ScreenShot445.jpg.f2f4a17345e765434a761ef750837c0f.jpg

next morning

SDp released the SD slave

ScreenShot450.jpg.30842fb811aacd1e8c55a68c76f1058c.jpg

After a little DEC incident the -now ponygirl- got some reward by master to survive the 2 nights in SDp zaz poses!

ScreenShot452.jpg.cd818aba6d4dbd585ef2d09e6b58fda0.jpg

Happy End?

(maybe, just read on the SCB support topic that SCBquests needs to have the PC sleep a full night to continue the first quests, after the first SCB capture and release, but that's a test for another day)

Looks like SDpatches works as intended!

Sometimes if "master forgot about you" scene happens and PC is able to start a conversation with SDmaster => SDp updates and the SDmaster will release the PC from it's pose

This time that tactic didn't work because during the SDp zaz pose no dialog was possible.

...huhu;-)

äh, that furniture is made by Chris....I made some different "copies" so that it´s working like a penetration-sex-machine....the zap-sexmachine you can otherwise only start by a script....

I try to create the furnitures all to 1:1 scale of the FEMALE NORD. If you have liliputies, you can only scale the furniture or you can scale the character inside of the MCM...but that´s only working for the player. I suggest to scale maybe the furniture-maybe that is working.

Nice carpet-layout, do not leave any blood-splashes after the whipping....

I´m glad that the stuff is in use, you will have a huge fun with V.9- promissed:-)

The older model of the skeleton was probably a little more smaller. I tried to change the height for pillory and for the HORSE to be suiting to the officially XP32skeleton, because that has become mainstream. This furnitures what you have in the pic above I did not change yet-you have two possibilities: take the old one-then it should suit for the older skeleton or take my new one, than it´s propper working for the new skeleton. This sort of furniture can always keeping up fooling us because it needs to be exactly scaled. The heighth and the holes are very much "sensitive body-related-targets.

The mod upstairs is HUGE´s one-mine is far older with one-way mechanics for some furnitures, means: no quests and some furnitures don´t let u out anymore->one way ticket. I´ll maybe renew that mod in future with a NICE new building and it´s suiting interieur.

On 9/1/2019 at 1:54 PM, t.ara said:

I try to create the furnitures all to 1:1 scale of the FEMALE NORD. If you have liliputies, you can only scale the furniture or you can scale the character inside of the MCM...but that´s only working for the player. I suggest to scale maybe the furniture-maybe that is working.

you rock t.ara!

Until then I found a solution for

On 9/1/2019 at 8:20 AM, Inte said:

I see I am not the only one that does not fit in the ZAP furniture. 

https://skyrimscandal.blogspot.com/2018/12/knee-boots-uunp-domino-4k.html?zx=61a1b2b67a8b0455

creates a perfect fit in zaz furniture with body size 90:

(sorry blindfold effect DT2 lvl1, need more DT2 training)

Spoiler

ScreenShot647.jpg.266407de444af2d24c7b59782a17ebf6.jpg

On 9/1/2019 at 2:30 AM, donttouchmethere said:

lol, yes everything below 65 body hight starts to look like drowning in a zaz furniture

I see you have some fun in the -now legendary- "Whiterun bondage hotel"

outsch... that's gonna hurt

Everything oversized in that "hotel" xD

Believe it or not my PC's body size is the standard 100. 

On 9/1/2019 at 7:54 AM, t.ara said:

äh, that furniture is made by Chris....I made some different "copies" so that it´s working like a penetration-sex-machine....the zap-sexmachine you can otherwise only start by a script....

Actually that is your vertical sex machine❤️ pictured above there.  It seems that only some of the animated furniture do not fit. 

The regular furniture fits fine. 

72850_20161221222506_1.png

29 minutes ago, Inte said:

Actually that is your vertical sex machine❤️ pictured above there.  It seems that only some of the animated furniture do not fit. 

The regular furniture fits fine. 

72850_20161221222506_1.png

...in that case you play the older skeleton or you have scaled to the old furnitures. -this is what i can see from the x-cross so far...your lovely baby is a little smaller-anyway-nice!

34 minutes ago, Inte said:

Look at Summer, I'm just her little slave, literally. :classic_tongue:

72850_20170117021658_1.png

i specially made the girls little higher in scale....so they also are on high-heels for the gamer to have little more respect...ggg

...this mod is maybe not bad for an "serious" overhaul...i would today drop all the back sitting areas and concentrate the happening on the main building with the jail-section-everything with a new house mesh and a small "garden"....a little away from it´s existing location-with 1:1 scaled babes. And I could add some "whore functions" today - everything with more unique furnitures and some more private rooms (different interior).

...and normally should the race-to-scale-function work slightly for bigger characters...it´s an official function of the vanilla game...in some cases this function is not working yet....clever function...and today I´d spend more unique shapes to the females, which are independent of the gamer´s body slide-setting so to have more rich and different types of characters, same for their clothing....this is so easy to create-i could not do that in the past...

...and if you can, have a try with this mod together with maria eden...m.e. is drastically changing this house into a sex-temple...give them the correct role-play by adding the rules for the cloth and the things begin to roll-NPC with NPC and the gamer with NPC...if you see that for the first time, you will hardly believe, how much potential M.E has.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

...in that case you play the older skeleton or you have scaled to the old furnitures. -this is what i can see from the x-cross so far...your lovely baby is a little smaller-anyway-nice!

This is true, I am still using XPMS 1.96. 

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

i specially made the girls little higher in scale....so they also are on high-heels for the gamer to have little more respect...ggg

Oh it works. 

I tried stealing a key from Laura once. It did not go well. :classic_tongue:

72850_20190202111501_1.png

But then we decided to cool off and went for a swim. :classic_wink:

72850_20190202111608_1.png

In the end, they taught me than I am still just their little slave. :classic_blush:

72850_20190202111303_1.png

1 hour ago, Inte said:

This is true, I am still using XPMS 1.96. 

...which is no problem...not really:-)

(there are some aggressive girls in the back-rooms...as soon I go there, they run with whips after me...and they hit also each other-i think I made some nonsence in the past with some cool special-effects....summer has a short quest to injail you in a gibbet without any chance of escape...i wanted to add a "freedom"- quest onto another girl, but I did not know how to do that...so if you start a dialogue with summer, she is arresting you...with M.E.P. you can mostly free yourself with the MEP menu wheel...or by using the console...fg (good old times;-)

(you have the whole babe´s crew there so far I see)

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2019 at 2:38 AM, Lupine00 said:

Does the existing patches version work with the newer SDPlus20190907 download ?

I don't see why not. 

On 10/19/2019 at 2:38 AM, Lupine00 said:

In the sense, that I could update SD+ and not have it broken afterwards?

Wait, does that happen? SDP breaks SD+ on update? 

On 10/19/2019 at 8:38 AM, Lupine00 said:

Does the existing patches version work with the newer SDPlus20190907 download ?

In the sense, that I could update SD+ and not have it broken afterwards?

3 hours ago, Inte said:

I don't see why not. 

Wait, does that happen? SDP breaks SD+ on update? 

I have both mods (always newest versions) installed all the time and start new games regularly.

What exactly should be broken?

SD+ updates on a new game with both mods installed and SD Enslavement/SDpatch's Cage nights work as intended.

Anything I should look out for?

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

n the sense, that I could update SD+ and not have it broken afterwards?

It's certainly theoretically possible that patches could break SD+, if SD+ changes a script file that is patched.

In MO-land, you wouldn't get the update, you'd still have the patched file, and it might no longer work.

May not happen. May be fine. I have no idea. I wanted some clarity on this before updating SD+.

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It's certainly theoretically possible that patches could break SD+, if SD+ changes a script file that is patched.

In MO-land, you wouldn't get the update, you'd still have the patched file, and it might no longer work.

May not happen. May be fine. I have no idea. I wanted some clarity on this before updating SD+.

Better save than sorry!

(for a moment I thought I missed an SD+ update ?)

What works together on my setup:

SlaveTatsEventsBridge01b

SDPlus20190907

SDResources20190907

SD Customization Addons v7

SD Plus Tweak (2019_9_10)

SLDialogues20190922

SexLab Dialogues Tweak (2019_9_11)

SD Patches 330

18 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I am in a Vortex not in the MO land. Regardless, SDP does not modify any SD+ scripts. Like I've mentioned before SDP only modifies/hooks into the master's sleep package. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2019 at 10:59 AM, Jappa123 said:

@Inte Is there any chance for patch that will add more dd for SD like prisoner chains, new gags, overall new stuff from dd, most of times i have armbinder equip like 90% of times, 10% is iron handcuffs and elbowbinder and yoke, it's there anyway to setup so chances for devices? Thanks! 

Not without overriding SD+ scripts.