Patched the armbinder message so not to give Slave false hope, struggling with ebonite armbinders (shinny ones) is futile.

Seems I forgot to explain how the new demerits points work -- see spoiler bellow TL;DR case, so grab some coffee or tea.

Spoiler

Except of course if the master does something like say dies and then the entire is game if borked usless. What fun.

Endless loop of this.

jbezorg,

First let me say it's an honor. I am learning so much from your mod. :blush:

Second, should be fixed in 0.70.

The long of it, I am working around a bug in DDi 2.8.2 where if the Slave has a "thunderous" climax while locked in furniture she gets pulled out of it, and can just run away. Min has already implemented a fix for this in the DDi 2.8.3 release. Until then I made a workaround in 0.70.  Loop was caused because I did not check whether the Slave was still locked in furniture in the morning.

Patched the armbinder message so not to give Slave false hope, struggling with ebonite armbinders (shinny ones) is futile.

Seems I forgot to explain how the new demerits points work -- see spoiler bellow TL;DR case, so grab some coffee or tea.

Spoiler

Except of course if the master does something like say dies and then the entire is game if borked usless. What fun.

You can grab the master's key of the dead master, and that will "magically" remove the arm binder for you.

Hi just a minor issue with Sexlab Squirt: Instead of squirting the "squirt items" get dropped on the floor oO - does not happen without this patch.

And cant figure out how to get locked during night  ... waited when master goes zZz but nothing happens...

But nice improvements thanks :sleepy:

Hi just a minor issue with Sexlab Squirt: Instead of squirting the "squirt items" get dropped on the floor oO - does not happen without this patch.

And cant figure out how to get locked during night  ... waited when master goes zZz but nothing happens...

But nice improvements thanks :sleepy:

Not using Sexlab Squirt mod, so you're on your own on that one.

As far as not being locked away during the night, there are some conditions that need to be met, for it to happen.

1. When you get defeated/enslaved and a cage or a jail is nearby, it will be marked (in the code, you won't see it) as your cage. 

• At midnight a check will be made to see if the Slave and the Master are within 500 units (feet?) of that cage/jail, it will ignore all other cages/jails. 
  • If yes Master will cage/jail the Slave.
  • If no, then Master will just go to sleep.

2. If there is no jail/cage nearby when defeated/enslaved.

• At midnight the Master will walk towards a place to sleep and go to sleep. 
  • If the Slave is within 444 units of the Master when that happens, she will get locked in posing furniture overnight. She also gets locked away even if Master is already sleeping and she gets close enough.

EDIT: Yeap, you were correct it did not work, misplaced one line of code, all patched in 0.71. :blush:

ty for the explanation&update! will test it this weekend :)

Now that I looked at it some more, in 0.72 I will change the above to the following. 

1. When you get defeated/enslaved and a cage or a jail is nearby, it will be marked (in the code, you won't see it) as your cage.

• At midnight a check will be made to see if the Slave and the Master are within 500 units (feet?) of that cage/jail, it will ignore all other cages/jails.
  • If yes Master will cage/jail the Slave.
  • If no, then Master will lock the Slave in furniture overnight.

I have a question .. the thugs just brought me to Mistwatch to begin enslavement. Everything seems to be working properly, but when I talk to the master I never get the submissive options.  Is this normal?

The "Please?" option which appears after you've gone through the "Master?" option now leads to a dialogue branch containing the passive option.

Well, I don't know if this is the right place to ask or if I should ask skyrimll, but he already seems to be busy with bug fixes etc.

So, what I've been wanting for a Long time is a combination of Defeat and SD+ (and Deviously Helpless), in matter of the surrender Option.

IMO Defeat's surrender Option is already pretty great, while SD+ seems to have Troubles with adding one.

The best way IMO would be to add an Option to the dialogue (if you surrender) where you can get enslaved.

The outcome of it should depend on what devious devices you are wearing, the arousal Level, the way you choose to word yourself, speech craft, race and hostility.

Basically, the outcomes of this new dialogue should be

-You try to run away (enemy remains hostile)

-They let you go

-rape

-enslavement

-continue fighting

-follower gets raped

-sex

-you'll pay Gold or other stuff

-Sanguine rescues you

-gangbang

-punishment

-prison

-equipping Devious Devices

-dancing

-having sex with your follower

I really don't know if this is the right place to ask and if it is skyrimll's part, I'll repost it there, however I think he already has lots of stuff to do and he wouldn't be able to make this happen anytime soon.

Well, I don't know if this is the right place to ask or if I should ask skyrimll, but he already seems to be busy with bug fixes etc.

So, what I've been wanting for a Long time is a combination of Defeat and SD+ (and Deviously Helpless), in matter of the surrender Option.

IMO Defeat's surrender Option is already pretty great, while SD+ seems to have Troubles with adding one.

The best way IMO would be to add an Option to the dialogue (if you surrender) where you can get enslaved.

The outcome of it should depend on what devious devices you are wearing, the arousal Level, the way you choose to word yourself, speech craft, race and hostility.

Basically, the outcomes of this new dialogue should be

-You try to run away (enemy remains hostile)

-They let you go

-rape

-enslavement

-continue fighting

-follower gets raped

-sex

-you'll pay Gold or other stuff

-Sanguine rescues you

-gangbang

-punishment

-prison

-equipping Devious Devices

-dancing

-having sex with your follower

I really don't know if this is the right place to ask and if it is skyrimll's part, I'll repost it there, however I think he already has lots of stuff to do and he wouldn't be able to make this happen anytime soon.

I will reply in detail tonight.

For now, know that the next update of SD+ has a manual surrender option if you want to decide exactly when and how you want to be enslaved.

Hi, first of all thanks for your work but I'm having a problem.

After being enslaved and put on some slave gear, the Master won't ever punish the slave with new devices, every other punishment works perfectly.

Both SD+ and the Patch are updated.

The Slave needs to be bad, or unruly to get punished, i.e. try to run away, insult Master, then every 3 game hours the Master will check the training log and punish or reward the Slave.

i have a question, how to complete slave training?

Fastest way to do it,

1. Dance for Master.

2. Talk to Master - choose "Master?", then exit, then talk to Master again and choose "Please", then "What can I do to please you?" do that until you get to -50 demerits points,

You always check demerits points by doing just like before but in the last step instead of "What can I do to please you" choose the one bellow it, "How am I doing?"

• 2 weeks later...

thank you for update this mod.

I have a question, How faster to made more slave gear from the master ?

Have a code to set the points ?

SET _SD_demerits to xx  ..... where xx" = negative numbers ( i.e. -50 ) is good and positive numbers are bad. Set to around 50 and insult the master a few times and he/she should add some restraints and punish you etc. Set that positive number too high and you get sent to dreamworld, :sleepy:

SET _SD_demerits to xx  ..... where xx" = negative numbers ( i.e. -50 ) is good and positive numbers are bad. Set to around 50 and insult the master a few times and he/she should add some restraints and punish you etc. Set that positive number too high and you get sent to dreamworld, :sleepy:

I've heard this before, but have never been able to experience it. How high do I need to get my demerits before I am sent to dreamworld?

Once there, are the punishment items unequipped?

I've heard this before, but have never been able to experience it. How high do I need to get my demerits before I am sent to dreamworld?

Around 150 positive I think to get sent to dreamworld. Set to 200 or more to be sure I guess.  No, punishment items are not unequipped while there and If you are not already gagged and cuffed, SD versions are added when you arrive. If you don't want to be bothered by interacting with Sanguine, run through to the throne area and pull the chain on the pillar which the girl is chained to. You are ported to Haelga's bunkhouse in Riften. I think the local smith will remove items which you had prior to dreamworld. Any dreamworld items will unequip automatically after waiting for around 10 mins real time.

Around 150 positive I think to get sent to dreamworld. Set to 200 or more to be sure I guess.  No, punishment items are not unequipped while there and If you are not already gagged and cuffed, SD versions are added when you arrive. If you don't want to be bothered by interacting with Sanguine, run through to the throne area and pull the chain on the pillar which the girl is chained to. You are ported to Haelga's bunkhouse in Riften. I think the local smith will remove items which you had prior to dreamworld. Any dreamworld items will unequip automatically after waiting for around 10 mins real time.

Are you sure this feature is in Inte's version? I set to 500 and had nothing happen. Perhaps you need to have visited at least once before?

Are you sure this feature is in Inte's version? I set to 500 and had nothing happen. Perhaps you need to have visited at least once before?

Its there it is set to 250, but you're correct you need to have met Sanguine at least once. Try sleeping at Sanguine's shrine.