I ran into a interesting bug tonight, my Char got sent to sanguines realm talks to him and loses the ability to scroll out of 3rd person or into first, then I get sent again I loose  the ability to go to first person.  I'm running the 61 patch,

Deimos, find a tanning rack and use it.  This seems to reset the scrolling from first to third.  I've had it happen with other mods/events in the game so I don't think it's SD+ Patch specific.

I ran into a interesting bug tonight, my Char got sent to sanguines realm talks to him and loses the ability to scroll out of 3rd person or into first, then I get sent again I loose  the ability to go to first person.  I'm running the 61 patch,

Deimos, find a tanning rack and use it.  This seems to reset the scrolling from first to third.  I've had it happen with other mods/events in the game so I don't think it's SD+ Patch specific.

I tried that, along with sitting in a chair, using blacksmithing, tanning, alchemy, enchanting, I have yet to try some of the camera specific console commands.

Have a general question about the patch.  In a recent enslavement my character was able to lure the Master down a road where a passing trader and his group took out the Master.  I swooped in and took the master's key and unlocked the ebonite armbinder.  After a number of tries I was able to finally loosen it enough to take it off... and then it didn't come off.  It's the funky blue spotted armbinder, falmer maybe?  In an earlier enslavement I had a normal armbinder and eventually using a steel dagger I was able to remove it.

Is this just a quirk with DD items?  I finally had to use the console to remove the binder but it's still in my inventory showing that it is worn even though my character is free from it.

Any thoughts?

i noticed the falmer armbinder was bugged as well

Fixed in 0.62. :blush:

I was going to use Sanguine Debauchery again and use your mod too, but it seem that your patch need "daymol.esp" - it is Death Alternative? I search for it on this pages but could not find it anywhere mentioned as requirement, is it intended?

EDIT sorry i am stupid, i see now that Sanguine Debauchery has it as requirement, please ignore!

I was going to use Sanguine Debauchery again and use your mod too, but it seem that your patch need "daymol.esp" - it is Death Alternative? I search for it on this pages but could not find it anywhere mentioned as requirement, is it intended?

EDIT sorry i am stupid, i see now that Sanguine Debauchery has it as requirement, please ignore!

:P

Late comment for .50

Well this isn't fair, I don't like Devious Devices. My experience had been fairly negative because of Devious Devices. I also don't get the angle here, so my char. was enslaved, all of her dialogue is basically a complain why she is not raped. I don't see any other dialogue options for passive, just clothing, aggressive & a complain. If she complains, she's locked to a place in a pose, then I don't know what to do next so I delete your mod. Maybe because none of these are my tastes so I don't like it & don't get it, I don't blame you for developing it or anybody who uses it. To me, .50 is just confusing. 

I know lots of people like Devious Devices so I guess I'm the minority here. So eh, do what the people wants...

Late comment for .50

Well this isn't fair, I don't like Devious Devices. My experience had been fairly negative because of Devious Devices. I also don't get the angle here, so my char. was enslaved, all of her dialogue is basically a complain why she is not raped. I don't see any other dialogue options for passive, just clothing, aggressive & a complain. If she complains, she's locked to a place in a pose, then I don't know what to do next so I delete your mod. Maybe because none of these are my tastes so I don't like it & don't get it, I don't blame you for developing it or anybody who uses it. To me, .50 is just confusing. 

I know lots of people like Devious Devices so I guess I'm the minority here. So eh, do what the people wants...

A few more weeks and SD+ will have brand new Master/Slave dialogues and interactions.

Late comment for .50

A few more weeks and SD+ will have brand new Master/Slave dialogues and interactions.

I see...

I'm not sure if I actually looking forward to that, I've been reading some of other people's posts every now & then, most people seems they want SD to be more of a "sex fetish fantasy" route which I don't really like. I prefer it to be more of a "bad situation" route. Your char. should've died but they decided to do something worse. With Devious Devices (which you've known my opinion towards it by now) and the interaction I saw on .50 makes me wonder who's actually the master or slave here. Is it our char. or that NPC who slew your char. I'm not saying the former route is a bad thing, but to me, it's getting too much.

Late comment for .50

I see...

I'm not sure if I actually looking forward to that, I've been reading some of other people's posts every now & then, most people seems they want SD to be more of a "sex fetish fantasy" route which I don't really like. I prefer it to be more of a "bad situation" route. Your char. should've died but they decided to do something worse. With Devious Devices (which you've known my opinion towards it by now) and the interaction I saw on .50 makes me wonder who's actually the master or slave here. Is it our char. or that NPC who slew your char. I'm not saying the former route is a bad thing, but to me, it's getting too much.

The new system puts the NPC back in control.

As a slave, you have to ask for permission to do anything, including be allowed to stand or hold objects. Privileges will be earned from work for your master.

Escape will be more difficult as well.

Late comment for .50

I see...

As a slave, you have to ask for permission to do anything, including be allowed to stand or hold objects. Privileges will be earned from work for your master.

Excellent!.

The parts I liked from the original mod, such as being marched back to the master if you got too far away and being locked in the cage were some of the best parts. BTW, I know the scripting for being put in the cage is buggy but I played Mthralling and that mod seemed to have cracked that issue so might be worth looking at how that mod handles it.

Cheers!

Late comment for .50

I see...

Excellent!.

The parts I liked from the original mod, such as being marched back to the master if you got too far away and being locked in the cage were some of the best parts. BTW, I know the scripting for being put in the cage is buggy but I played Mthralling and that mod seemed to have cracked that issue so might be worth looking at how that mod handles it.

Cheers!

Being marched back to the master by AI is also buggy, especially around rocks and stairs, so I opted for a gradual darkening of your field of view until your collar chokes you and you wake up (teleported) back next to your master.

Late comment for .50

I see...

Excellent!.

Cheers!

Being marched back to the master by AI is also buggy, especially around rocks and stairs, so I opted for a gradual darkening of your field of view until your collar chokes you and you wake up (teleported) back next to your master.

Ah, that is an excellent idea. Throw in some choking/coughing sounds if you can!

VERY GOOD JOB, but I have a problem with the pony boot, when I find the way to take off to remove it ... and once I take off the ponyboot or drop, even still placed and that are no longer in my inventory .. this will be fixed? ..or is a problem that I just happen to me?(sorry I do not speak english XD)

Which pony  boots are they? Color?

VERY GOOD JOB, but I have a problem with the pony boot, when I find the way to take off to remove it ... and once I take off the ponyboot or drop, even still placed and that are no longer in my inventory .. this will be fixed? ..or is a problem that I just happen to me?(sorry I do not speak english XD)

Which pony  boots are they? Color

blue boot(falmer)  and slave boots

blue boots...

Let me look into it.

blue boots...

Let me look into it.

Everything works as it should with the falmer boots, make sure you remove them with a restraints key, does not work with master key.  

Now I'm off to play more CD.

blue boots...

Let me look into it.

Everything works as it should with the falmer boots, make sure you remove them with a restraints key, does not work with master key.  

Now I'm off to play more CD.

ok ty :D