Quick issue but i'm on sse ; downloaded the latest version of mme, got all the esp in the right order (i think, loot doesn't seem to know) and there aren't any milkpumps, tho i can see where they're supposed to be, like a stable but nothing in it...

Any clue ?

(order is : mod.esp, pump.esp, CF.esp, HF.esp, sanbox.esp, zaz.esp)

On 2/11/2020 at 6:26 AM, sidfu said:

hmm  seems newest update doesn't work with inflation framework like it did before. before silf caught the MM and adjusted but now seems it cant catch it. can anyon eelse verfy that thou?

I got the same issue. SLIF doesn't seem to register the MME mod.

Not sure how SLIF captured MME events to register it. I'll do some research into it. IN the meantime did any MME events get edited with this new release? What was the last MME version to work with SLIF?

Hello, i tried everything, but i can't seem to be able to enable the UNP Bodyslide part of the cuirass, since when i go to bodyslide and choose groups to process, i see nothing about this cuirass... I use MO(1) and i tried to install: The assets file, the scripts, the bodyscaling and the CuirassUUNP file. 4 files in total. The CuirassUUNP gets a "protest" from MO, saying that "no game data on top level". I tried installing it anyway, i tried to manually put the "Caliente tools" folder inside the UNP folder of the FOMOD, i still don't see in the Bodyslide groups an option about this cuirass...

I am tired of trying, so i am going to start a game without it, but for a future game, i would be grateful if someone explained me what i am doing wrong. I can bodyslide any other mod that has the bodyslide folder inside the main mod folder, but not this one.

3 hours ago, elbunnyboy said:

My Milk mod MCM menu keeps disappearing as I install more Mods, I know I can probably figure out what's killing it if I re add them and test one at a time, but is there any way to simply add it back onto MCM?

1) install less mods

2) setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

On 2/18/2020 at 2:48 PM, GretaVonHochfels said:

Hey,

I tried everything but I am always getting the FNIS error 9: index outside of array message when running FNIS. Can anyone please help?

Many thanks in advance!

install less animations that you will never use?

Don't know if this has been resolved for another person already and I won't bother trying to search for it.
So, recently I managed to get my mods working properly without getting T-Posed to Oblivion, but I have another problem now.
My character's body parts will not visually grow no matter what I try to do.
Her belly doesn't grow with lactacid inside and her breasts don't grow with milk inside (it even strips her armor).

I absolutely love this mod and I would like to have it work as intended, please help.

41 minutes ago, Alisss said:

Don't know if this has been resolved for another person already and I won't bother trying to search for it.
So, recently I managed to get my mods working properly without getting T-Posed to Oblivion, but I have another problem now.
My character's body parts will not visually grow no matter what I try to do.
Her belly doesn't grow with lactacid inside and her breasts don't grow with milk inside (it even strips her armor).

I absolutely love this mod and I would like to have it work as intended, please help.

download custom body/armors?

3 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

Do u guys know how to activate the bodymorph of mme ? I dont know how 

I believe that bodymorph file allowed the game to scale your body using body morphs instead of relying on the nio override which simple scaled up the breast bone ( resulting in the elongated torpedo breasts.) I'm not sure if the file is needed anymore ( mine is currently disabled.)

I use SLIF (sexlab inflation framework) to scale my character with the bodymorphs. You can go into the SLIF menu,  set niooveride to 0% and then set the morph sliders to suit your own tastes. Whenever there's a breast growth event, SLIF will look at your sliders and grow the breasts that way. My sliders included Negative to breast height, so the breast will slide further down the torso as they get bigger.

This is a side view using niooveride (torpedo breasts)

Spoiler

screenshot3_by_pagod7_ddrhcc9-pre.jpg?to

And this is using bodyslide morphs instead

Spoiler

screenshot18_by_pagod7_ddrhc7z-pre.jpg?t

If you want to grow without destroying the shape of the breasts, I suggest looking into sexlab inflation framework.

Spoiler

screenshot7_by_pagod7_ddrhc9s-pre.jpg?toscreenshot8_by_pagod7_ddrhc9d-pre.jpg?toscreenshot15_by_pagod7_ddrhc8t-pre.jpg?tscreenshot16_by_pagod7_ddrhc8f-pre.jpg?t

1 hour ago, venomr said:

I believe that bodymorph file allowed the game to scale your body using body morphs instead of relying on the nio override which simple scaled up the breast bone ( resulting in the elongated torpedo breasts.) I'm not sure if the file is needed anymore ( mine is currently disabled.)

I use SLIF (sexlab inflation framework) to scale my character with the bodymorphs. You can go into the SLIF menu,  set niooveride to 0% and then set the morph sliders to suit your own tastes. Whenever there's a breast growth event, SLIF will look at your sliders and grow the breasts that way. My sliders included Negative to breast height, so the breast will slide further down the torso as they get bigger.

This is a side view using niooveride (torpedo breasts)

Reveal hidden contents

screenshot3_by_pagod7_ddrhcc9-pre.jpg?to

And this is using bodyslide morphs instead

Reveal hidden contents

screenshot18_by_pagod7_ddrhc7z-pre.jpg?t

If you want to grow without destroying the shape of the breasts, I suggest looking into sexlab inflation framework.

Hide contents

screenshot7_by_pagod7_ddrhc9s-pre.jpg?toscreenshot8_by_pagod7_ddrhc9d-pre.jpg?toscreenshot15_by_pagod7_ddrhc8t-pre.jpg?tscreenshot16_by_pagod7_ddrhc8f-pre.jpg?t

how about i want to use the bodymorph from mme download files ? from of course nio

2 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

Hi, sorry to bother you but how do i use your body morph from your files fro mme can u explkain ? I'm kinda new

you overwrite mme with  bodymorph, build body and armors with body morphs in bodyslide

edit Bodymorph.json until you get desired shape