13 hours ago, ased2018 said:

maybe this mod can be added fucking during milking (fucking and milking)

Hello there.

If you were referring instead to new Sexlab breastfeeding animations... I fucking know, right? The stated reason for animators to avoid breastfeeding animations is due to how it would be literally impossible to avoid clipping due to the vast and wide range of possible breast sizes... ignoring how anyone who's been using the two default animations has been dealing with that exact issue since Sexlab's inception. Just like CTD's and Skyrim, clipping in sexlab animations simply happens, it isn't practical to 'fix' it, and everyone just kind of has to accept that and move on.

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Hello there.

If you were referring instead to new Sexlab breastfeeding animations... I fucking know, right? The stated reason for animators to avoid breastfeeding animations is due to how it would be literally impossible to avoid clipping due to the vast and wide range of possible breast sizes... ignoring how anyone who's been using the two default animations has been dealing with that exact issue since Sexlab's inception. Just like CTD's and Skyrim, clipping in sexlab animations simply happens, it isn't practical to 'fix' it, and everyone just kind of has to accept that and move on.

JUGs is a very old mod now and while it probably still works ok because it's simple... Elsie LaVache or The Milk Maid are newer and still being worked on. I don't update JUGs any more.

On 12/9/2019 at 11:10 PM, larve11 said:

Hay all nice mod

is there a way npc's use the zaz milkers automatically

no/sandbox patches

On 12/10/2019 at 9:24 PM, Tyrgalon said:

Are all farms supposed to buy milk? The only farm I have found that buys it so far is mayweather farm near riften, non of the 3 farms near whiterun and windhelm do. Neither does the one in falkreath.

no? npc should be in farmer faction

be able to talk and probably belong to one of the holds

3 hours ago, yurareijo said:
Milking starts using a milk pump
Breast milk and lactic acid levels do not increase at all

2 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Lactacid levels only increase if
1) you have lactacid in your inventory that can be fed to you

*OR*
2) you enable "Free Lactacid" in the debug options of the MCM

3) you use the Bound version of the milkpumps, which provide free lactacid at the cost of binding you and cutting actual milk received in half.

8 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

3) you use the Bound version of the milkpumps, which provide free lactacid at the cost of binding you and cutting actual milk received in half.

Thanks for reply
The milk pump seems to be working normally
I do n’t think I ’m actually a milk maid.

Hey there. Few days ago I added MME to my load order. Because I´m not using a CBBE but an UUNP body the textures from the Multibreast feature didn´t fit. Looking the net I didn´t find a satisfying UUNP Multibreast Mod for MME.

I was bored today. Made one.

Have fun with it. Use as you wish. It is made with Bodyslide UUNP Body. You have to built the multibreast with it. This ist just a sliderset to rebuilt the UUNP breastrows for MME.

MME Multibreast UUNP Special.7z

While many events cause milk to leak, like having sex and DD piercing vibrations (which are often caused by any magic/shout use), could MME be changed so milk does not leak if the DDX "Iron Clamps (Nipples)" and "Rusty Iron Clamps (Nipples)" are worn?  The clamps would then be a useful tool for milk maids to help them achieve capacity for milking, rather than losing all their milk to leaking events and having nothing left to pump.  This would be really helpful for new milk maids that do not produce much milk at first.

Having the clamps as an additional tool adds a new level of game play to MME.  Clamps or piercings could be chosen depending on if we want to conserve milk or lose it.  If we want to stock up on tasty milk for economy or use while adventuring, we can put our maid in clamps until she is at capacity to milk.  If we want her to go adventuring, we can put her in regular piercings so she leaks more milk and can wear her armour for longer.

This could even be further expanded upon, if desired, so that wearing the vicious looking clamps causes more pain or has some other drawback.  Producing more milk when already at capacity and clamped could also cause the breasts to swell in size even more, and cause more pain.

Thank you for reading!

Hey there

Loving the mod, just thinking about the pain system.

From what I can tell, there is no real difference between milking by hand than by the milk station, no?

What if milking by hand could only drain 4 (gallons? Pounds? whatever unit of measurment is in the mod), while milking at the station can drain much more (say the max amount).

It would mean if you want to wear armour, you would probably have to keep going back to the machine to get rid of all the milk, but it feeds you lactacid so you have to keep coming back. You could try milking by hand, but it wouldn't work, since you'd keep stopping because it is too painful.

Keep up the good work!

7 hours ago, Forgetandeatcake said:

Hey there

Loving the mod, just thinking about the pain system.

From what I can tell, there is no real difference between milking by hand than by the milk station, no?

What if milking by hand could only drain 4 (gallons? Pounds? whatever unit of measurment is in the mod), while milking at the station can drain much more (say the max amount).

It would mean if you want to wear armour, you would probably have to keep going back to the machine to get rid of all the milk, but it feeds you lactacid so you have to keep coming back. You could try milking by hand, but it wouldn't work, since you'd keep stopping because it is too painful.

Keep up the good work!

milking by hand is more painfull, there is an option in mcm that stops milking when too much pain

On 12/18/2019 at 9:02 PM, RedDotGecko said:

if i go to a milk pump and activate it, its' like a animation starts i cant move and stuff like that :d but after 1 or 2 seconds i just get releadsed from that and nothing happens. Anyone a idea how i could fix that?

didnt run fnis?

blocked by DD?

Подскажите пожалуйста что нужно скачать чтобы мод работал нормально. Вы можете просто запутаться в списке ..
извините за мой английский (Google переводчик)

It's enough?

MME.jpg.accbf5baa8fb8cefd877cf051b223cab.jpg

I've run into a weird problem that I haven't found a solution for, and I was wondering if there was any insight here.

So I installed the mod (both files), and was able to mess around with it for a while with very little problem; the only issue I was having was the "milk poll is set to 0, mod is broken, have a nice day" message every time I'd load a save. Clicking it away worked just fine, and it would only show up once. The mod worked perfectly otherwise. A couple more mod installations later, the message suddenly started spamming itself. I tried disabling the new mods I installed, but the error kept doing its thing. I tried reinstalling the mod (even using the older of two available scripts files), moving it up in my load order, fiddling around with settings in the MCM, diving into some .ini files, all to no avail. Help would be appreciated, as the constant error notifications are making it hard to do much of anything :<