On 8/15/2018 at 11:48 AM, chajapa said:

I can even give a fema

I solved the FNIS problem. It is simple. Delete duplicated line with ZAZ 7 or 8+.

Another issue is no MCM menu. This problem was still not solved by ed86. He needs to add the script file for UI for MCM Menu. He deleted for old version and nobody see the MCM menu without it. I don't know why he deleted it..... Painful..... Painful.... Why Why.....

Dont know if this was mentioned, but just passing by to say merging plugins, as it says as optional final step on the current install page, is a terrible terrible idea, unless one names the mod EXACTLY as "MilkModNEW.esp"

Just redownloaded this mod to update its version, then ran TES5Edit script on all 4 MilkMod plugins, and the MCM was unuseable.

Spoiler

ScreenShot13.jpg.c0c0d4ab47b4a61d7b4511c40cf13726.jpg

Renamed the esp and I think it's fine now, though I haven't checked all the options.

5 hours ago, Dark Mirror said:

Dont know if this was mentioned, but just passing by to say merging plugins, as it says as optional final step on the current install page, is a terrible terrible idea, unless one names the mod EXACTLY as "MilkModNEW.esp"

Just redownloaded this mod to update its version, then ran TES5Edit script on all 4 MilkMod plugins, and the MCM was unuseable.

Reveal hidden contents

Renamed the esp and I think it's fine now, though I haven't checked all the options.

well, ofc renaming core plugin is stupid

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

stupid

Hey man, no need to get insulting

It's not stupidity, just ignorance. Not everyone is born knowing how to do everything, and I had to learn the hard way.

I honestly used to think it was a good idea to rename merged stuff as merged, if even to remind me that they're merged plugins.

But as evidenced, some MCM scripts rely too much on plugin naming. Which can also make other things unmergeable. Tried that with SOS before, and got the same problem, that's how I learned it was a plugin name issue, and then even tried renaming the merged final as the core plugin, but the MCM was also looking for accessory plugins so some options still had the problem, so SOS can't be merged, thought it kind of needs it, giving it's 4 plugins taking up mod slots.

In any case... front page just links to a post that links to the merging script, and I dont think in any place is the actual instruction on how to name esps.

People stupider than me might not even be able to fix it on their own account if they make the same mistake.

But anyway, happy holidays.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:50 PM, qawsedrftgyhujikolp said:

I've run into a weird problem that I haven't found a solution for, and I was wondering if there was any insight here.

So I installed the mod (both files), and was able to mess around with it for a while with very little problem; the only issue I was having was the "milk poll is set to 0, mod is broken, have a nice day" message every time I'd load a save. Clicking it away worked just fine, and it would only show up once. The mod worked perfectly otherwise. A couple more mod installations later, the message suddenly started spamming itself. I tried disabling the new mods I installed, but the error kept doing its thing. I tried reinstalling the mod (even using the older of two available scripts files), moving it up in my load order, fiddling around with settings in the MCM, diving into some .ini files, all to no avail. Help would be appreciated, as the constant error notifications are making it hard to do much of anything :<

bumping this. have been fiddling around this past week and haven't found anything. i've uninstalled, reinstalled, shuffled load orders, disabled other mods, and i'm still having issues. help would be greatly appreciated!

5 hours ago, qawsedrftgyhujikolp said:

bumping this. have been fiddling around this past week and haven't found anything. i've uninstalled, reinstalled, shuffled load orders, disabled other mods, and i'm still having issues. help would be greatly appreciated!

uninstall mod, use savecleaner to remove MME_* Milk* scripts

load game Wait 1h, wait 1 min, make new save

reinstall mod

pray it works

I see they're supposed to be compatible, but are there any recommendations on MCM menu settings when using this with Soul Gem Oven 3? Anything I should be aware of that can prevent the mods from stepping on each other's toes? (I'd like to avoid any issues with double-strength breast scaling and the like.)

14 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

Is using a pregancy mod and getting pregnant a hard dependency to use this or is there a way to start the quest without the Godzilla-Born getting herself pregnant?

Pregnancy is entirely optional, all you have to do is drink Lactacid, which can be bought from certain shopkeepers or acquired through the console.

11 hours ago, emes said:

I see they're supposed to be compatible, but are there any recommendations on MCM menu settings when using this with Soul Gem Oven 3? Anything I should be aware of that can prevent the mods from stepping on each other's toes? (I'd like to avoid any issues with double-strength breast scaling and the like.)

Yes, get Sexlab Inflation Framework.

This mod can be annoying to set up, but once you've hunted down all the loose variables set to stupid, it quietly sits in the background and keeps conflicts from inflation mods from happening.

I cannot recommend the Framework enough, but... Your best shot is to disable MME's belly scaling feature and never activate SGO's milk functions at all. While MME can play nice with belly inflation mods easily enough, SGO has this *FUN* little quirk where if you merely disable scaling for belly/breasts, SGO can lock the node to zero and let no other mod touch it unless the Framework is installed.

Again, if at all possible, get the Framework. It outright prevents so many visual hiccups and unexpected hyperinflation it's nuts, and if you ever want to combine multiple inflation mods together (Fill her up, for example) the Framework becomes just about mandatory.

I do have SLIF in my load order to help out. (Not sure what settings I'm supposed to use on that, though I read "Morph Modus" is best since I'm using UUNP and generated all the Bodyslide stuff...)

Yes, I was wondering what to do with SGO's milk generation, since I thought MME was handling that (I wasn't aware it could be disabled/not enabled).

Thanks for the tips!

9 hours ago, emes said:

I do have SLIF in my load order to help out. (Not sure what settings I'm supposed to use on that, though I read "Morph Modus" is best since I'm using UUNP and generated all the Bodyslide stuff...)

I don't think that'll work. Here, a user's guide to how to set up SLIF. (Works-On-My-Machine guaranteed!)
For starters, the majority of sub menus in the SLIF MCM are not actually important to making it work. We only care about two of them: Config and Bodymorphs.
Here's what the config menu looks like:

20200102142008_1.jpg.74b2160f3c5c25eed7baaa697358a1fd.jpg

The important things here are the Current List, which you'll want to set to UUNP from the Default list it gets set to, and the Calculation type. I don't remember what type's the default, but I recommend Highest Wins, as most of the other options would result in sudden changes in body size every time a new mod touches a character who's already inflated and/or will result in hyperinflation.
While we're here, do note that SLIF will initially set NPCs back to zero when loading a save. Fix this by using Action Type: Update all actors.
Now, the Bodymorphs menu looks like this:

20200102142140_1.jpg.edd48340c3b66c7fe664ff0c28fdc0a8.jpg

As you can see, there's another value that needs to be set to UUNP from Default, but more importantly are the percentages.
This menu is divided into sub-menus: Breasts, Belly, and Butt. I'm using Netimmerse Override instead of the Racemenu, so if you're using the latter, you might need a different setting... but for NiOverride, you need to make sure both values are set to 100% on all three sub-menus, as I had issues with at least one defaulting to 0% on install, disabling all inflation for that part.

There, you're all done. Except for kicking the mod awake after loading a save, the Framework will sit quietly in the background and make everything play nice. Now if only it managed movement speed too, so that we wouldn't have people crying because they made the jump to lightspeed after stacking debuffs on themselves...

For MUCH better control of shape and size, if you have Racemenu installed, use body morphs instead of NiOverride. Set NiOverride to 0%, then drop down that Nioverride and change it to Bodymorphs, and start setting the percentages for everything. Once I figured this out the body scaling looks worlds better. When breasts fill (for example), instead of just elongating a bone, the Bodymorphs setting allows you to make them bigger, rounder, heavier and a ton more. A bit fiddly to set up, but a major step forward in scale management

Guest AthenaESIV

Is there any chance for MME to get the excellent body morph and scaling options available in Hentai Pregnancy?

I swear that mod handles body scaling better than any other mod I've ever used, just wish everyone would copy that setup because it is A+

I have a question with MME:

It seems to work fine at first with the MCM and Status messages in the top left during milking process, but after that nothing happens.

After a while I do get the [Breasts] debuff but it does not go away after milking, nor does the count of "Times Milked" go up. 

Drinking milk doesn't do anything either besides the giving the stat buffs.

Lastly, after I make a NPC a Milk Maid, no new dialogue is available.

I have tried reinstalling the mod and starting a new playthrough to see if the save game was causing the problem, but unfortunately that did not fix it.