1 hour ago, voberon said:

Hi there. I have a silly question here. Everything is simple and configurable with breast scaling, but... What exactly influences belly scaling? MilkMaild level? Being pregnant from another mod? 

lactacid

Hi everybody, I'm trying to find some information on a bug I'm experiencing and I hope someone can help. I'm using MME combined with SOS Futanari addon and am getting constant potion (futa cum?) drinking noises. I've tried updating to the latest scripts, resetting everything etc. etc. The sound gets a lot quicker when in the MMC. I've reinstalled SOS, MME, cleaned the save....

What am I overlooking? 

EDIT: I've just tried with a new game and it seems to be something that's triggered by the "would you like to be futanari" event when the bottle get's drunk. The sound then just keeps repeating and repeating 

5 hours ago, Unsane_chimera said:

Hiiiii, loving the mod so far, good work ^_^

Just one question. I added iNeed after id already installed MME, just wanted to know if theres a way to add the iNeed patch without losing my progress and settings?

Tank you ^_^

reinstallin scripts part should be enough

Is becoming a milk maid a one-way street, or over time (without lactacid) will one stop producing milk?  I've only played a few short games with MME (and forced milk maid and milk addict) installed, and in each case my character wound up on the milk maid escalator early, and never stopped producing milk even when doing a pretty good job of avoiding lactacid.

If it's possible, are there settings anyone can suggest that allow milk production to come and go with reasonable odds, instead of (at best) staying the same?

20 minutes ago, legraf said:

Is becoming a milk maid a one-way street, or over time (without lactacid) will one stop producing milk?

Without Lactacid your char will stop producing milk, but she will stay a milk maid.

There are exceptions to the rule. If you use SGO3 and your char is pregnant, she'll produce milk without Lactacid, for example.

So, I finally managed to make SLIF work and the belly node to make proper changes to the body without making torpedo bellies.

Also managed to make milk mod to stop increasing breasts the fist time my character becomes a milk maid

But I cant find a way to stop either SLIF or Milk Mod from increasing the belly node.

SLIF is a hard mod to understand, The general node values says base value for all of them is 1, but that's a lie, or at least for some nodes it is.

If I'm seeing Values in All Mods, belly says "1", but If I see Values for Milk Mod, belly says "0"

Now, after becoming a milk maid, any Milk Mod event, changes that value (only for milk mod) to 1, and that immediately increases my character's belly.

I dont know if that's a glitch, a "lesser" incompatibility or mod inconsistence, or something that can eventually be fixed by choosing the correct options on the respective MCMs.

Can I get any help?

Ideally, I dont even want Milk Mod to mess with the belly. BeeingFemale and Fill Her Up, already do enough to the belly, and so far, both do it without any issues on my end. Increase belly when being used, reset to real "0" or body type base shape when not being used, unlike Milk Mod which gives a permanent +1 boost to the node, even if the belly node growth option is off, and there's no lactacid on my character.

EDIT: Just followed instructions on this post above

On 1/3/2020 at 12:27 AM, Fasterflight225 said:

And now belly's base value is 0, but not "body type" 0, it's at "-1" actually. Belly just sunk, then waited for a new Milk Event, and it's back to +1

Edit2: I've taken some pics to better explain

Spoiler

bellybase.jpg.6b2be36d08eca6c9d49c418b86f11083.jpgbelly1.jpg.b66a43cb7a5d7015d476eb1c2239e2a3.jpgmilkbasevalue.jpg.f4646dbbf9beb7ee014bf91a6ed10a5f.jpgallmodsbasevalue.jpg.83557d433786f580f25bb93c813d768b.jpgmilkmodebellyoption.jpg.a93ab830ff23ef60c2feb9d49dfffade.jpgmilkmodbellysize.jpg.df2f9ee6cfc8180fb3e344a0b609c450.jpg

5 hours ago, Ksenoform said:

How to place a milk pump at home or for example somewhere else?

You have options here.

By default, you can target an object with the Console and use 'Placeatme ########' (the number being one of the pump's ID's) to spawn a pump on the target.

This technically can be used on yourself, but doing so results in the pump being tilted at a 45 degree angle into the floor. I don't remember if using an NPC as the bait results in lopsided placements, but this is the low-budget solution, and absolutely the worst one. I cannot imagine trying to play this mod like this.

I personally strongly recommend Jaxonz's Positioner.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/

It allows you to select literally anything in the game world and freely move/rotate it. It even allows for cloning objects, placing them in your inventory, and putting them down somewhere else at your leisure. It's just the best option, trust me on this one, nothing else even comes close.

I have seen people accuse Jaxonz mods of being unstable before, and while I think anyone who complains about jank in goddamn Skyrim has clearly never actually played the damn game for more then a week or so, I do respect their right to make subpar choices. To that end, ZAP helper.

This one also allows for manual placing, but there's multiple hiccups. For starters, it only places the ZAZ pumps, as should be expected, so if you didn't check the box while installing MME that patches in support for ZAZ pumps... well. Far more importantly, while ZAP Helper does allow for manual placement, there is no way to turn or otherwise adjust furniture once placed, besides removing and replacing it. That means every single pump will face due north or whatever, which obviously isn't ideal.

I've heard there's another option involving some mod called Campfire... but I have no experience with that one, so I can't provide a proper description.

If all else fails, you could dig up a mod that pre-places pumps and just... make do, I guess. At that point, though, you're better off just using CK to place the damn pumps, because holy shit are your options for pre-built pumping stations limited.

4 hours ago, Dark Mirror said:

But I cant find a way to stop either SLIF or Milk Mod from increasing the belly node.

Can I get any help?

Ideally, I dont even want Milk Mod to mess with the belly. BeeingFemale and Fill Her Up, already do enough to the belly, and so far, both do it without any issues on my end. 

And now belly's base value is 0, but not "body type" 0, it's at "-1" actually. Belly just sunk, then waited for a new Milk Event, and it's back to +1

All right, here's my best stab at this.

For starters, yes, MME seems to get stuck when disabling belly scaling while already inflated, I didn't bother to test if it fixes itself on load, because I found a much simpler way.

By both unregistering MME from the belly node AND disabling MME's belly node management, in their respective MCMs, I succeeded in a zero belly node for MME that did not change over time.

...I dunno, maybe I'm just having trouble processing your request. It sounds like you want to stop MME from manipulating your belly node, so that your other mods can do their thing without conflict and... well, Works-On-My-Machine and everything, easy enough, but I can't help but suspect it's not that simple for you, and I can't clearly tell what's actually happening from your description.

By-the-by, since you're using terms like "permanent +1 boost to the node" I assume you're using additive calculation, if not one of the more esoteric scaling options on SLIF's config. Have you considered Highest Wins instead?

7 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Without Lactacid your char will stop producing milk, but she will stay a milk maid.

There are exceptions to the rule. If you use SGO3 and your char is pregnant, she'll produce milk without Lactacid, for example.

Thank you, NoirXiaoba.  The decay must just have been slower than I expected.

5 hours ago, legraf said:

The decay must just have been slower than I expected.

You can assign a hotkey via the MCM to display a status message. You might consider it cheating, but it helped me a great deal to keep track of milk stored and Lactacid available in the body.

12 hours ago, legraf said:

Is becoming a milk maid a one-way street, or over time (without lactacid) will one stop producing milk?  I've only played a few short games with MME (and forced milk maid and milk addict) installed, and in each case my character wound up on the milk maid escalator early, and never stopped producing milk even when doing a pretty good job of avoiding lactacid.

If it's possible, are there settings anyone can suggest that allow milk production to come and go with reasonable odds, instead of (at best) staying the same?

its not permanent, but the more maid levels you gain the harder it is to stop

so you probably want to avoid lactacid unless you want to turn into hucow

12 hours ago, Dark Mirror said:

So, I finally managed to make SLIF work and the belly node to make proper changes to the body without making torpedo bellies.

Also managed to make milk mod to stop increasing breasts the fist time my character becomes a milk maid

SLIF is a hard mod to understand, The general node values says base value for all of them is 1, but that's a lie, or at least for some nodes it is.

If I'm seeing Values in All Mods, belly says "1", but If I see Values for Milk Mod, belly says "0"

Now, after becoming a milk maid, any Milk Mod event, changes that value (only for milk mod) to 1, and that immediately increases my character's belly.

I dont know if that's a glitch, a "lesser" incompatibility or mod inconsistence, or something that can eventually be fixed by choosing the correct options on the respective MCMs.

Can I get any help?

Ideally, I dont even want Milk Mod to mess with the belly. BeeingFemale and Fill Her Up, already do enough to the belly, and so far, both do it without any issues on my end. Increase belly when being used, reset to real "0" or body type base shape when not being used, unlike Milk Mod which gives a permanent +1 boost to the node, even if the belly node growth option is off, and there's no lactacid on my character.

Edit2: I've taken some pics to better explain

Reveal hidden contents

all nodes are 1 (100%) by default that is what they should be, while for breasts you might want to reduce breasts below 100%, there is 0 reasons to do so for belly, so it should be always >=1

so mme usually outputs 1+ for breasts and always 1+ for belly

morphs start from 0 (0%) to 1 (100%)

i guess there some bug in slif conversion

8 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

By both unregistering MME from the belly node AND disabling MME's belly node management, in their respective MCMs, I succeeded in a zero belly node for MME that did not change over time.

I did this too, but every time a milk event occurs, SLIF registers the node again.

I've never been able to stop node management with this, they always come back.

...I dunno, maybe I'm just having trouble processing your request. It sounds like you want to stop MME from manipulating your belly node, so that your other mods can do their thing without conflict and... well, Works-On-My-Machine and everything, easy enough, but I can't help but suspect it's not that simple for you, and I can't clearly tell what's actually happening from your description.

I cant be that hard to understand. I just want MME to stop affecting belly node at all. Forget the other mods, those do their thing, and they dont overinflate the belly. If there's no babies inside, belly looks like the base body, that's all. They have nothing to do with this, they're fine. The problem is MME inflating belly when it should be at its baseline.

Even if I didn't want to stop MME from altering the belly, the problem is still that there's an extra inflation value, so technically, if lactacid inflates belly to "3", visible inflation will still be "3+1"

By-the-by, since you're using terms like "permanent +1 boost to the node" I assume you're using additive calculation, if not one of the more esoteric scaling options on SLIF's config. Have you considered Highest Wins instead?

I tried every option, and what worked best for me was "substract and add one". Doesnt stop the extra base inflation though.

And by "+1 boost" I mean the extra inflation when belly should be at its baseline. Nothing to do with calculation methods. Already mentioned that baseline size for "all mods" says "1" while baseline for MME says "0", and if MME adds "1", All mods still say current size is "1" but belly is visibly inflated instead.

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

all nodes are 1 (100%) by default that is what they should be, while for breasts you might want to reduce breasts below 100%, there is 0 reasons to do so for belly, so it should be always >=1

so mme usually outputs 1+ for breasts and always 1+ for belly

morphs start from 0 (0%) to 1 (100%)

i guess there some bug in slif conversion

I dont understand very well that thing about nodes, some mods seem to agree that baseline size AKA unaltered body shape, should be 1 for all nodes, but then apparently, some start counting at 0.

After all these days of messing around, you saying SLIF may have some kind of conversion bug makes sense I guess.

If so, any chance you could take a look and try to fix it, or at least add a bypass in your scripts? I've already posted on the SLIF thread, but from past experiences, I dont think that thread receives much love at all from the developer.

1 hour ago, Dark Mirror said:

I did this too, but every time a milk event occurs, SLIF registers the node again.

I've never been able to stop node management with this, they always come back.

I cant be that hard to understand. I just want MME to stop affecting belly node at all. Forget the other mods, those do their thing, and they dont overinflate the belly. If there's no babies inside, belly looks like the base body, that's all. They have nothing to do with this, they're fine. The problem is MME inflating belly when it should be at its baseline.

Even if I didn't want to stop MME from altering the belly, the problem is still that there's an extra inflation value, so technically, if lactacid inflates belly to "3", visible inflation will still be "3+1"

I tried every option, and what worked best for me was "substract and add one". Doesnt stop the extra base inflation though.

And by "+1 boost" I mean the extra inflation when belly should be at its baseline. Nothing to do with calculation methods. Already mentioned that baseline size for "all mods" says "1" while baseline for MME says "0", and if MME adds "1", All mods still say current size is "1" but belly is visibly inflated instead.

I dont understand very well that thing about nodes, some mods seem to agree that baseline size AKA unaltered body shape, should be 1 for all nodes, but then apparently, some start counting at 0.

After all these days of messing around, you saying SLIF may have some kind of conversion bug makes sense I guess.

If so, any chance you could take a look and try to fix it, or at least add a bypass in your scripts? I've already posted on the SLIF thread, but from past experiences, I dont think that thread receives much love at all from the developer.

base line is 1 for all nodes, if its less than 1 then node is reduced

try 

57 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

try

That seems to disable SLIF management entirely. Milk Mod is never registered, and all its size increases never make it to the counter. I can see visible breast size increase with milk, but SLIF breast values remain at 1

Besides I had some weird issue where milk production wouldn't change for a few hours. Waited about 6 hours before getting a single milk gain event, thought that seemed to normalize itself after a while, so it was probably nothing.

I only wanted to stop the belly node from messing things up, breast nodes seem to be alright with SLIF.

If it comes to choosing the lesser evil, I guess a small increase in belly is preferable over no management at all.

Does anyone have any idea how to get rid of [MME] Breasts debuff? This thing is driving me nuts and I cant find anything about it in the description of the mod or in the MCM. Theres no settings I can find to disable it as Ive tried turning off Skill effects as well as detrimental effects from Spell Config in the MCM. 

No matter how much I milk it never goes away, only the 'unmilked' debuff goes away. This thing is giving me -20 to all my main stats and I cant advance at all in the game lmao

36 minutes ago, DJShamrock said:

Does anyone have any idea how to get rid of [MME] Breasts debuff? This thing is driving me nuts and I cant find anything about it in the description of the mod or in the MCM. Theres no settings I can find to disable it as Ive tried turning off Skill effects as well as detrimental effects from Spell Config in the MCM. 

No matter how much I milk it never goes away, only the 'unmilked' debuff goes away. This thing is giving me -20 to all my main stats and I cant advance at all in the game lmao

why advance when you can sit all day in milkpump, watching people around you doing their worthless chores while your sensitive milky nipples being gently sucked by milking cups, milk dripping, vagina being drilled by huge dildo, in and out in and out, its tip kissing your womb every second, and all that while you have constant flow of orgasms every few seconds squirting all over yourself in never ending ecstasy?

49 minutes ago, DJShamrock said:

after changing spell config you need to wait for next milk tick or milk your self for effects to update

1 hour ago, DJShamrock said:

Ive done that, and Ive even done player.removespell on the effect to take it off, it comes back every time the milk tick updates.

spell description is hardcoded it will always show that text, but disabled effects wont apply

it you want it completely gone then disabled buffs