32 minutes ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

I get an error upon loading that says "MME Incorrect load order: milkpumps should go after main mod." 

I then CTD every time my character becomes a milkmaid. The game is basically unplayable because I have a lot of events that turn the character into a milkmaid. Very frustrating. My question is this; is the error message talking about the .esp file? If so, I have tried loading MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicB.esp after MilkModNEW.esp and MilkModNEW HF.esp and nothing seems to change. Does anyone have an answer for me?

MilkModNew.esp should be loaded before any Milk Mod plugin or patch. When you're viewing it in the mod loading list, that means it should be above the others.

I recommend using LOOT or Nexus Mod Manager to sort your load order if you can't find the problem yourself. If all else fails, post your load order and someone will point to something and say 'don't do that.'

7 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

MilkModNew.esp should be loaded before any Milk Mod plugin or patch. When you're viewing it in the mod loading list, that means it should be above the others.

I recommend using LOOT or Nexus Mod Manager to sort your load order if you can't find the problem yourself. If all else fails, post your load order and someone will point to something and say 'don't do that.'

Thank you for the response! The weird thing is that I'm using Vortex, LOOT, and I've made a bashed patch, I guess none of them sense the error. So right now, through Vortex, I've forced MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicB.esp to load after MilkModNew.esp and MilkModNew HF.esp. and I'm still getting a CTD every time I get the notification that my character becomes a milkmaid. Below is my load order. This is frustrating lol.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
EFFCore.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
DeviousFramework.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
12FemaleBrows.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
MoreBanditCamps(Original-Edition).esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
BeastessLair.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
dc-untamed-100-stfu-spriggan.esp
dc-untamed-100-stfu-wolf.esp
sic_spawnFIX.esp
SIC Stormcloak Wolves Faction Fix.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
Remove Recurring Messages.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicB.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
NoOverpenetration.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
GagSFX.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
TrapsAndPitfalls.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
BD UUNP Dawnguard armor and cloth replacer.esp
BD-UUNP Dragonborn armor clothes replacer.esp
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SexLabSquirt.esp
DLC1FLL.esp
DLC2FLL.esp
FeminizedLevelLists.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
BD UUNP Armor and cloth replacer.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
DW.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

34 minutes ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

Thank you for the response! The weird thing is that I'm using Vortex, LOOT, and I've made a bashed patch, I guess none of them sense the error. So right now, through Vortex, I've forced MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicB.esp to load after MilkModNew.esp and MilkModNew HF.esp. and I'm still getting a CTD every time I get the notification that my character becomes a milkmaid. Below is my load order. This is frustrating lol.

I don't see anything wrong, but I'm terrible at spotting those errors. Only thing that sticks out to me is that a Bashed Patch in no way would help fix a load order problem, not as far as MME's concerned.

...Shot in the dark. Did you, by chance, modify either of those MME plugins with Creation Kit?

The reason why I ask is because CK has this *FUN habit of only allowing files flagged as .ESM from being used as Master files, and will refuse to allow ,ESP files to be used as Masters.

Basically, whenever you modify a file with CK, it will automatically break any and all references made to files that are not flagged as .ESM, like MilkModNEW.

Like I said, it's a shot in the dark. I don't know if MME's error detection system would report CK fuckery as a load order problem.

If not, all I can recommend is redownloading and reinstalling MME, crossing your fingers the issue just goes away on its own. Sorry I can't be of more help, I'm not very skilled at remote bug hunting.

1 minute ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I don't see anything wrong, but I'm terrible at spotting those errors. Only thing that sticks out to me is that a Bashed Patch in no way would help fix a load order problem, not as far as MME's concerned.

...Shot in the dark. Did you, by chance, modify either of those MME plugins with Creation Kit?

The reason why I ask is because CK has this *FUN habit of only allowing files flagged as .ESM from being used as Master files, and will refuse to allow ,ESP files to be used as Masters.

Basically, whenever you modify a file with CK, it will automatically break any and all references made to files that are not flagged as .ESM, like MilkModNEW.

Like I said, it's a shot in the dark. I don't know if MME's error detection system would report CK fuckery as a load order problem.

If not, all I can recommend is redownloading and reinstalling MME, crossing your fingers the issue just goes away on its own. Sorry I can't be of more help, I'm not very skilled at remote bug hunting.

No I didn't modify any of the files, I'm ready to just get rid of the mod, I'm tired of messing around with this haha. I think I'll try reinstalling everything. Thank you for the help.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

WAIT now that I think about it, the bashed patch could be the problem. It included two Milk Mod .esps and deactivated one. I'm going to exclude all MME .esps from the patch and do a clean start to see if that fixes it...

*Edit* Nope, that didn't work. The error message went away but I still CTD upon becoming a milkmaid. I'm done, deleting the mod

1 hour ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

Well eventually I got to that, reinstalled everything, tried reorganizing, tried all the fixes I could think of, yadda yadda. Is this a common problem? Or do you have any advice for me?

no, CTD is most likely means not correctly installed skeleton/body/armor replacer

2 hours ago, snipers69 said:

Where am i supposed to sell the milk?

Farmers, Orcs, and Khajit will buy any milk you have for sale.

Alchemists will buy Vampire, Werewolf, and Succubi milk. Do not know if that means the others won't, only that Khajit is stated to buy everything.

There's also a debug option that makes milk pumps buy milk, but I'm extra unfamiliar with that option.

The prompts are as follows.

Farmer: Are you interested in some fresh milk?

Orc: Can i interest mighty orcs with milk?

Khajit: I was woundering if Khajiit is interested in some fresh milk? (Yes, specifically misspelled, that is a direct copy-paste.)

Alchemist: I've heard alchemists buy some special milk, are you interested?

20 hours ago, Panundrum said:

I wish I had that option but it seems I do not :(

is the milking process working correctly ? I mean do you have actual milk from your "milkmaids" ? Do stats display on your MCM and through notifications ? And do you have any other MilkMod related dialogue , for example the one that allows you to sell milk to merchants ?

On 4/16/2020 at 10:16 PM, mertinlad said:

is the milking process working correctly ? I mean do you have actual milk from your "milkmaids" ? Do stats display on your MCM and through notifications ? And do you have any other MilkMod related dialogue , for example the one that allows you to sell milk to merchants ?

I have everything except dialog for selling to merchants and lactacid.

I even have dialog to have any NPC I talk to milk me or me milk them etc.

FIXED:

Well I am a goober! I found out I unchecked the Option under settings in the MCM menu --> Story & Notifications settings --> Dialog Milking

Thanks for running through this with me to get me thinking!

12 hours ago, Panundrum said:

I have everything except dialog for selling to merchants and lactacid.

I even have dialog to have any NPC I talk to milk me or me milk them etc.

FIXED:

Well I am a goober! I found out I unchecked the Option under settings in the MCM menu --> Story & Notifications settings --> Dialog Milking

Thanks for running through this with me to get me thinking!

Glad I could be of help friend :)

I seem to be getting this error: "Your breasts are too big to fit into your armor" I havent received this error before in the past. I am guessing this is a papyrus edit? Problem is I am not familiar with sublime/papyrus setup to compile it after the edits.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

6 hours ago, Panundrum said:

"Your breasts are too big to fit into your armor"

This is not an error but a feature. It's meant to simulate that plate mail is pretty awful at stretching to increasing body proportions.

If you don't like it, you can disable Armor Stripping in the debug options.

Is there any way to disable the milk leaking effect on the PC without disabling the mod? I find it a bit annoying and it also doesn't leak from the nipples, it leaks from inside the breasts so it also doesn't look right. The only way I've found to disable leaking is to disable the whole mod which is not what I want.

On 4/19/2020 at 3:42 AM, NoirXiaoba said:

This is not an error but a feature. It's meant to simulate that plate mail is pretty awful at stretching to increasing body proportions.

If you don't like it, you can disable Armor Stripping in the debug options.

Thank you very much for your reply!

11 hours ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

Is there any way to disable the milk leaking effect on the PC without disabling the mod? I find it a bit annoying and it also doesn't leak from the nipples, it leaks from inside the breasts so it also doesn't look right. The only way I've found to disable leaking is to disable the whole mod which is not what I want.

Pretty sure there's 2 or 3 debug toggles for this.

On 4/21/2020 at 2:11 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

Literally an MCM toggle. Not even a Debug option, either in general settings or milking config, don't remember which but am willing to check if you can't find it.

The only MCM toggle I see is one called "Disable Milking" which disables the entire mod. Am I missing something?

9 hours ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

The only MCM toggle I see is one called "Disable Milking" which disables the entire mod. Am I missing something?

You gotta go to MCM->Debug->toggle the enable for debug, change to a different tab, doesn't matter which, then go back to Debug. There'll be a whole shitload of options. It's on the left side of the page a few stacks down.