17 hours ago, Ed86 said:

spell description is hardcoded it will always show that text, but disabled effects wont apply

it you want it completely gone then disabled buffs

I was actually only able to get the debuff itself to go away by disabling all buffs/debuffs. No matter what I did in Spell Config, the negative skill values were still applying to my character, even when milked. Speaking explicitly of [MME] Breasts, not the 'Unmilked' one. 

So @anyone else having this issue, you need to completely disable all buffs/debuffs to remove said function (atleast if you're on SE it seems)

@Straze , I believe you were having this issue as well?

Disabling MME belly node: Turn it off in MCM (I do this. I don't want lactacid inflating belly)... done

Don't want breast debuffs? Turn them off in MCM ... done

If using SLIF and ANY mod pops a node to 1, go into presets, find that mod in the dropdown list, then set MINIMUM to 1 and SLIF will subtract 1 from that node and you're back to "normal"

MME works. It's configurable. When combined with SLIF you have just about total control over the size and shape of anything that scales.

32 minutes ago, chajapa said:

Disabling MME belly node: Turn it off in MCM (I do this. I don't want lactacid inflating belly)... done

*snip*

Thanks for the replay but not what I am looking for. When a cloth is equipped MME block wearing it with a notification, breasts are too big to fit any cloth and un-equip it afterward.

I want to disable that feature.

On 12/22/2019 at 10:52 AM, Karagi said:

Подскажите пожалуйста что нужно скачать чтобы мод работал нормально. Вы можете просто запутаться в списке ..
извините за мой английский (Google переводчик)

It's enough?

MME.jpg.accbf5baa8fb8cefd877cf051b223cab.jpg

da

Hey does anyone know what mod I need to make the breasts grow bigger? I use CBBE 3.4, xp32, bodyslider 4.9.1, and cherrys CHHDTP. should i use HDT breast and butt physics or something else. when I use the engorged breasts it never show up on PC in the debug menu please help.

13 minutes ago, hippo2871 said:

Hey does anyone know what mod I need to make the breasts grow bigger? I use CBBE 3.4, xp32, bodyslider 4.9.1, and cherrys CHHDTP. should i use HDT breast and butt physics or something else. when I use the engorged breasts it never show up on PC in the debug menu please help.

Bodyslide. Here's some things you might have missed.

-Only outfits/bodies that are actually built in Bodyslide will be affected, so vanilla armor, mod armor without bodyslide support, or some mods that use custom bodies won't be affected, no matter what.

-MME's breast inflation tends to be slow. You mentioned using the Debug menu, so instead of warning you about the sub-1 default increase for each unit of milk, I'll warn you that spazzing out in the debug options won't have any effect until the mod updates, which it does... I dunno, once per in-game hour? Something like that. By default, MME posts some flavor text in the top left to mark it updating.

-Stacking multiple mods that manipulate your character's body size leads to BAD THINGS unless you have Sexlab Inflation Framework. For example, Soulgem Oven has this funny little quirk that when inflation gets disabled for a part, it locks that part to default size and doesn't allow other mods to interact with it. I checked Cherry's mod, and from the description it should be alright, but something else in your mod order might be conflicting with MME.

-Just a final thought, though this might be me getting confused by your wording, but I don't know what you mean when you say you 'used the engorged breasts.' I assume you mean you did something like using the Debug menu to overinflate you character's breasts with milk, or manipulate the base inflation value, but if you didn't... well, that might be the sticking point right there.

Hey I'm using a bunch of mods with 3BBA. Im a bit confused about a few things:

* For starters the number of attached files which I don't understand what they are for. I installed Assets,scripts, bodyscalling bodymorph and Milkcuirass cbbe. 

* Unable to milk follower milkmaid (breastfeeding jugs not milking either during breastfeeding). Even having her wear a milking cuirass the Milk-a-friend and dialogue always give me a "NPC milking disabled" message. (debug says she has milk and milklevel 0, debugged to 2 still cant milk her). I also get the same message placing her in a milking station.

*The cuirass not scalling correcly in bodyslide (default actually gets smaller on higher weights).

* No lactaid for sale had to console some to become milkmaid

Thanks for the mod.

I just started a new save and everything in all of my mods including MME seem to be working except that when I try to use a machine my character enters it and the message about entering appears like it should but then nothing happens and the exit machine message appears and my character gets out. I'm not sure what could be causing this and I haven't seen anyone else with this problem so far so any help is appreciated. Manual milking still works btw if that helps anything.

Here's a question- is there any way to disable the removing of armor at higher milk levels? Especially when doing a heavy armor run, it is veeery difficult to use the mod normally and play the game haha. On a side note, (and I doubt this is intentional, but...) Fertility mod's baby attachment seems to auto milk the player if equipped, negating this issue. A weird synergy that I marvel works lol.

Another question- when I first installed this I grabbed the body slide files, but I'm using UUNP- should I have these installed still? (Kind of assume based on this mod and others that they are CBBE only)

6 hours ago, H Bof said:

I just started a new save and everything in all of my mods including MME seem to be working except that when I try to use a machine my character enters it and the message about entering appears like it should but then nothing happens and the exit machine message appears and my character gets out. I'm not sure what could be causing this and I haven't seen anyone else with this problem so far so any help is appreciated. Manual milking still works btw if that helps anything.

you need milk to be milked

you get out because you pressd button to get out or some mod interrupts your sitting in milkpump

6 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

Here's a question- is there any way to disable the removing of armor at higher milk levels? Especially when doing a heavy armor run, it is veeery difficult to use the mod normally and play the game haha. On a side note, (and I doubt this is intentional, but...) Fertility mod's baby attachment seems to auto milk the player if equipped, negating this issue. A weird synergy that I marvel works lol.

Another question- when I first installed this I grabbed the body slide files, but I'm using UUNP- should I have these installed still? (Kind of assume based on this mod and others that they are CBBE only)

you can disable armor stripping somewhere in debug options

it is intentional

you probably want to rebuild bodyslide stuff yourself

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

you need milk to be milked

you get out because you pressd button to get out or some mod interrupts your sitting in milkpump

I have 3.00 milk at maid level one and even set "need 40% to be milked" to off in the MCM to see if that was the issue but that didn't help either. Like I said manual milking by pressing [shift + 9] works and so does all scaling and milk gain/loss so I have no idea why just the machines aren't working.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:03 AM, chajapa said:

For MUCH better control of shape and size, if you have Racemenu installed, use body morphs instead of NiOverride. Set NiOverride to 0%, then drop down that Nioverride and change it to Bodymorphs, and start setting the percentages for everything. Once I figured this out the body scaling looks worlds better. When breasts fill (for example), instead of just elongating a bone, the Bodymorphs setting allows you to make them bigger, rounder, heavier and a ton more. A bit fiddly to set up, but a major step forward in scale management

I was just trying to edit my own SLIF settings and wanted to try this out, but I have Racemenu and Bodyslide installed but there is no 'Bodymorph" option in the NiOverride drop down. It has things like different variables (can't remember the names but like... 4 or 5 generic type options) but NiOverride was the only 'unique' one there. Are you talking about changing the Modus to Morph instead of Default? If you could take a screenshot that would be super helpful.