So for some reason milk mod economy is not being detected in the default modus of Sexlab Inflation Framework in LE... But it's detected in Morph under "breasts" which only increase as the milkmaid gains levels... But here's the thing, as that increases, her breasts actually decrease in size ever so slightly.

It was all working fine a week ago, then I upgraded to the latest version of MME (New save and all) and this problem occurs. I've built everything in bodyslide, and I haven't done anything differently.

I am genuinely puzzled.

I checked the MCM and everything seems to check out. I do produce milk, BAC detects the mod and everything, and the spells work... But the boobs do not increase, and the L and R Breast nodes/morphs are not detected at all in SIL... But other mods are detected fine, and I have reinstalled SIL, and even reverted to older versions of it.

Any help would be appreciated.

5 minutes ago, Millstallone said:
Spoiler

So for some reason milk mod economy is not being detected in the default modus of Sexlab Inflation Framework in LE... But it's detected in Morph under "breasts" which only increase as the milkmaid gains levels... But here's the thing, as that increases, her breasts actually decrease in size ever so slightly.

It was all working fine a week ago, then I upgraded to the latest version of MME (New save and all) and this problem occurs. I've built everything in bodyslide, and I haven't done anything differently.

I am genuinely puzzled.

I checked the MCM and everything seems to check out. I do produce milk, BAC detects the mod and everything, and the spells work... But the boobs do not increase, and the L and R Breast nodes/morphs are not detected at all in SIL... But other mods are detected fine, and I have reinstalled SIL, and even reverted to older versions of it.

Any help would be appreciated.

It also doesn't work for Skyrim Special Edition.

I'm really confused lol I must be daft or something because there's no way that it doesn't work for either games.

Had an idea:  What if, when you have too much milk and need to be milked, when you get to a town, your character gets taken out of your control and goes to get milked, something like an instinctive drive to be milked. Like when you get the unmilked de-buff, this kicks in after a while.

4 hours ago, Maion said:

Had an idea:  What if, when you have too much milk and need to be milked, when you get to a town, your character gets taken out of your control and goes to get milked, something like an instinctive drive to be milked. Like when you get the unmilked de-buff, this kicks in after a while.

i bet that would be annoying as hell

10 hours ago, Maion said:

That exists, sorta. It's a part of Dragonborn in Distress.

Basically, you can get addicted to being milked, and when you try and stop your character might stop what they're doing and milk themselves dry. More importantly, when talking to someone classified as a Farmer or Merchant, you either roll to try and resist (the roll being harder the more you've indulged) or first let them milk you with a Harness.

I 'think' I've seen the mod also autopilot my character into a nearby milk pump before, but I cannot guarantee that.

You'll probably want to muck about with its MCM and turn off a bunch of stuff, it can and will threaten to slap ZAZ gear on you and addict your character to stealing if you're not careful.

8 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Basically, ...Stuff

Cool, now if someone can port it to Special edition...?

I play MMe with "being a cow", which is cool, but it still, needs something... when I get into a town, I usually run for a milkpump anyways so I figured if it was an automatic thing, almost forced, it would add to the "realism" - if such a word can be attached to this kind of gameplay?

3 hours ago, KLM_017 said:

Sorry if I didn't see it but how do I install the multitits? I only see the mme milking curiass in the bodyslide outfit/body menu. Did I install the mod wrong, or am I just blind and don't see the obvious?

Multibreast Bodyslide.7z needs to be installed, and can be found in the downloads on the main page.

If you want a version that actually allows you to adjust breast sizes and not merely the body, refer to use Captain_Bollocks's Revamped set.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=476234

If you need UUNP instead of CBBE, good luck.

This one is only for the Quad Breasts.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2943-multibreast-for-uunp-special/

This one is accused of having broken paths.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=771923

This one has no feedback in my records, positive or negative.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=822600

20 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Sorry if I didn't see it but how do I install the multitits?

They also need to be triggered. There's a potion in the mod that increases milk production (not Lactacid), and if you use it, your character should at some point state that her breasts feel strange and some sleep might help with that. When you sleep after receiving that message, you'll trigger multibreastification.

43 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

They also need to be triggered.

It was just that as I triggered them, my body vanished and I was a floating head, hands and some feet.

21 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Multibreast Bodyslide.7z

And that was what I needed, thanks :) 

4 hours ago, KLM_017 said:

It was just that as I triggered them, my body vanished

That wasn't entirely clear so I provided the information just in case. Because to be brutally honest, it took me almost a year to find out how to trigger multibreastification. ;)

I've been reading through the forums back and forth and i just cant find it, so if this question has come up before i apologize: 

Can male PC´s have boobgasms? if so, how? I have tried with both the machine and the cuirass but I never get the racial milk. :(

Is there any way to turn off the "breasts are too big to equip armor" feature without completely disabling visual breast scaling? I would love to see a visual increase in breast size but it's annoying that after a while I can't equip armor. I've looked through the entire MCM menu including the debug menu and can't seem to figure it out.

1 hour ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

Is there any way to turn off the "breasts are too big to equip armor" feature without completely disabling visual breast scaling? I would love to see a visual increase in breast size but it's annoying that after a while I can't equip armor. I've looked through the entire MCM menu including the debug menu and can't seem to figure it out.

There is in fact a 'disable armor stripping' option toggle on the debug page. Look just under the options for milk leaking if I remember right.

First off I would like to say thanks for such a fun mod. I have only just started playing around with it, but so far it is fantastic.

I have heard mention of a "bondage" version of this mod, and seen a milk station vid that appeared to show the milk maid locked into the milk station (off an MxR Mod video). I am wondering how do you activate that feature? or is it only certain milk stations? thanks!

MXR.png

2 hours ago, ecstaticdruid said:

I have heard mention of a "bondage" version of this mod, and seen a milk station vid that appeared to show the milk maid locked into the milk station (off an MxR Mod video). I am wondering how do you activate that feature? or is it only certain milk stations? thanks!

Specific milk stations. Both ZAZ and MME pumps have 'Bound' counterparts, though they aren't labeled differently in the console because fuck you.

50 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Specific milk stations. Both ZAZ and MME pumps have 'Bound' counterparts, though they aren't labeled differently in the console because fuck you.

aw booo. I was hoping there was a setting some place (MCM or console command) that would allow me to set that option to always on. thanks for getting back to me on it though ?

Anyone know if there is a way to disable the unbound versions all together? (still learning about modding but I have been amazed  at how much you can actually do)

2 hours ago, ecstaticdruid said:

aw booo. I was hoping there was a setting some place (MCM or console command) that would allow me to set that option to always on. thanks for getting back to me on it though ?

Anyone know if there is a way to disable the unbound versions all together? (still learning about modding but I have been amazed  at how much you can actually do)

The installer for the mod should give you a few milk pump options, such as basic or fancy, and bound, unbound or a mixture. You can choose to have all of them bound if you like. So, reinstalling the mod with whichever mod manager you're using and picking the option you want should do the trick. Whether it would cause problems on a current game or would need a new game, I'm not certain.

14 hours ago, merManc said:

The installer for the mod should give you a few milk pump options, such as basic or fancy, and bound, unbound or a mixture. You can choose to have all of them bound if you like. So, reinstalling the mod with whichever mod manager you're using and picking the option you want should do the trick. Whether it would cause problems on a current game or would need a new game, I'm not certain.

I reinstalled the Milk Mod Economy and found it. thanks! kinda sad it only applies to the basic stations and not fancy. but I will take it ?

1 hour ago, ecstaticdruid said:

I reinstalled the Milk Mod Economy and found it. thanks! kinda sad it only applies to the basic stations and not fancy. but I will take it ?

No problem. I'd forgotten the fancy pumps didn't have the bound option, actually. That is a pity indeed.

Quick question - is this mod supposed to interrupt/stop all vibration effects as soon as they occur? Not sure if it's a bug or a feature, but every time a plug or piercing activates it immediately shuts off right after with the milk leak message

18 minutes ago, Siev said:

Quick question - is this mod supposed to interrupt/stop all vibration effects as soon as they occur? Not sure if it's a bug or a feature, but every time a plug or piercing activates it immediately shuts off right after with the milk leak message

no, it only leaks milk

12 hours ago, Ed86 said:

no, it only leaks milk

Found a small thread discussing the issue, but haven't been able to fix it so far through debugging:

Know it's not very helpful, but wanted to update you in case there is a bug. All I know is this issue started after installing this mod & becoming a maid, and that my character occasionally does not animate getting into or out of the machines correctly. I'm also now for some reason unable to haul freight in the SLUTS mod - I did some testing on an older save though and wasn't able to consistently reproduce the issue unfortunately.