3 hours ago, MudCrabKing said:

Is it possilble  to add custom milking stations? like one at Lakeview manor with the Hearthfires DLC? if so how does one go about doing that? is it a drag and drop in the CK or do I need some scripts and whatnot?

You have options.

Yes, it's totally possible to place pumps in CK, dragging the pumps from the furniture list and placing them in the game world. The relevant scripts are tied to the furniture itself, though if you've never used CK before, you'll need to enable multiple master files to do literally anything with it.

You can also place them in-game using the 'placeatme' console command, though this is the filthiest of peasant ways and using the player for such purposes will result in radically tilted pumps. Not saying other NPCs or even objects won't, just that the player definitely doesn't work.

I personally, and cannot highly recommend enough, Jaxonz Positioner. It'll let you pick up, place, and even freely move not just pumps, but any object in the game world, allowing anywhere to become a home if kitted out right. Link to relevant mod placed below.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/

I have seen people accuse Jaxonz mods of being unstable before, and while I think anyone who complains about jank in goddamn Skyrim is clearly lost and should be helped to whatever modding forum they were ACTUALLY looking for, I do respect their right to make subpar choices. To that end, ZAP helper.

This one also allows for manual placing, but there's multiple hiccups. For starters, it only places the ZAZ pumps, as should be expected, so if you didn't check the box while installing MME that patches in support for ZAZ pumps... well. Far more importantly, while ZAP Helper does allow for manual placement, there is no way to move, rotate, or otherwise adjust furniture once placed, besides removing and replacing it. That means every single pump will face due north or whatever, which obviously isn't ideal, but if you have a critical fear of Jaxonz mods... and again, I've spoken to people who do, this is probably your best option.

You can also build milking stations with the smithing station. You first need to construct milker plans (2x paper rolls, 1x inkwell, 1x quill) to unlock the ability to build one (empty) milk station, which can be placed everywhere (including the cellar of your home, for example). If you have enough lactacide, you can turn the empty milk station into one that provides force feeding as well.

Sorry if this is a dumb question/problem but MME wont register into SLIF no matter what I do, would anyone know why it won't or how to fix it? I started a new save using the bhunp body and so far everything is working except for that, and when I enter a milk machine it kicks me out a few seconds later no matter what so bonus points if you can solve that too but it's not a big deal for me my main focus is SLIF integration.

1 hour ago, H Bof said:

MME wont register into SLIF no matter what I do...

...when I enter a milk machine it kicks me out a few seconds later no matter what...

...my main focus is SLIF integration.

Being unable to get into the machine? I'm told that's usually an animation problem, so re-run FNIS and check for modded nonsense that might prevent your character from sitting down.

As for your SLIF integration, if you haven't been able to get into a machine, it's likely you haven't actually had anyone drink lactacid to become a milk maid. No milk maids, no attempts to inflate, nothing for SLIF to detect.

3 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Being unable to get into the machine? I'm told that's usually an animation problem, so re-run FNIS and check for modded nonsense that might prevent your character from sitting down.

As for your SLIF integration, if you haven't been able to get into a machine, it's likely you haven't actually had anyone drink lactacid to become a milk maid. No milk maids, no attempts to inflate, nothing for SLIF to detect.

I'll give that a try and see if it works. On the other hand my character became a milkmaid through SGO 3 which triggered the way it's supposed to as far as I'm aware, could that have anything to do with it?

10 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

To that end, ZAP helper.

This one also allows for manual placing, but there's multiple hiccups. For starters, it only places the ZAZ pumps, as should be expected, so if you didn't check the box while installing MME that patches in support for ZAZ pumps... well. Far more importantly, while ZAP Helper does allow for manual placement, there is no way to move, rotate, or otherwise adjust furniture once placed, besides removing and replacing it. That means every single pump will face due north or whatever, which obviously isn't ideal, but if you have a critical fear of Jaxonz mods... and again, I've spoken to people who do, this is probably your best option.

The problem with most tools like Jaxons Positioner is the waste of hotkeys. Yes, they are good for manipulating, but they conflict with other mods, using the same hotkeys for other purposes. ZaZ toolhelper depends on the view of the Player.... change it and you change the positon of the milkstation. In most cases you are able to position the station without any corrections (it will fit with the ground, the walls and so on), if not? The delete-spell works and try again... maybe I am a fan of doing the changes ingame-style and prefer spells to console-commands, so it is up to oneself to find the right tool...

11 hours ago, H Bof said:

...my character became a milkmaid through SGO 3... ...could that have anything to do with it?

Yeah. I remember it being literally mandatory to drink at least one bottle of lactacid to produce any milk, and again, no milk, no activity, nothing for SLIF to detect.

8 hours ago, xwhiteninjax said:

The problem with most tools like Jaxons Positioner is the waste of hotkeys.,, ZaZ toolhelper depends on the view of the Player... ...maybe I am a fan of doing the changes ingame-style and prefer spells to console-commands, so it is up to oneself to find the right tool...

...But the Positioner's hotkeys can not only be remapped freely, all but one of them do literally nothing if you haven't selected an object, making them totally viable for other mods that also do nothing unless conditions are met, like Sexlab Posing hotkeys. You can also cut a third of the hotkeys out, since you don't technically need to be able to spin both clockwise AND counter-clockwise if you're patient.

Also, I distinctly remember not being able to manipulate facings with ZaZ Helper, and having to spin them around with the Positioner after placing them, but who knows, everyone's install is different.

Also, also, some furniture items do not match the ground properly when placed by default. Bondage trees come to mind, 'cause those tend to be placed outside and on slopes, usually both.

I do at least agree entirely that placing objects with console commands alone is the least viable option by and far, though funnily enough, can be combined with the Positioner to cut the number of hotkeys for basic placements down to a minimum of THREE. 'Placeatme,' hotkey to select, hotkey to level, hotkey to rotate.

I mean, even in my scrub days when I had even less idea what I was doing, I still found room for pageup/pagedown to change the height of the object, but whatever, no-one's personal preference is objectively more valid then anyone else's.

I'm using the Skyrim Special Edition version of this mod. Each time I add a milk station in the CK I get a strange glitch, it blacks out my entire render window but when I move the camera it goes, I've seen this before it's a problem with either the textures or the mesh where the tri's are exploding if you will. No idea why it's happening I've installed them both properly.

Any way is it possible to have the milk maids, milk themselves and the milk bottles goes into their inventory? so they can "store it" or perhaps it's transferred to a container so you can pick them up at a later date.

I'm also wondering if it's possible to have a fully functioning farm, Free range HuCows (with the Being a Cow mod) and Egg Factory Argonians.

Wouldn't it be great to have Spriggans in the milking machines, you can get Spriggan Sap. That would be cool.

18 minutes ago, MudCrabKing said:

I'm using the Skyrim Special Edition version of this mod. Each time I add a milk station in the CK I get a strange glitch, it blacks out my entire render window but when I move the camera it goes, I've seen this before it's a problem with either the textures or the mesh where the tri's are exploding if you will. No idea why it's happening I've installed them both properly.

Any way is it possible to have the milk maids, milk themselves and the milk bottles goes into their inventory? so they can "store it" or perhaps it's transferred to a container so you can pick them up at a later date.

I'm also wondering if it's possible to have a fully functioning farm, Free range HuCows (with the Being a Cow mod) and Egg Factory Argonians.

Wouldn't it be great to have Spriggans in the milking machines, you can get Spriggan Sap. That would be cool.

it goes into their inventory

you can use ck to make new milkpump and link its script to a container, so all milk will be dumped there

you would need to make a mod for that

17 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Also, I distinctly remember not being able to manipulate facings with ZaZ Helper, and having to spin them around with the Positioner after placing them, but who knows, everyone's install is different.

Also, also, some furniture items do not match the ground properly when placed by default. Bondage trees come to mind, 'cause those tend to be placed outside and on slopes, usually both.

I like this combo for all my furniture placings:

Cellbuilder + Jaxonz

Cellbuilder:

You can save pretty much every object with it and place it anytime anywhere.

You can save your cell modifications for a new game.

It's based on BobTheBuilder from Maria Eden.

Need some stairs? Copy them and spawn them where ever you like.

Want more NPC clones? Copy Paste ftw.

Want ZAZ items everywhere? Copy ones and paste forever!

Not the right bed for spooning? Copy a bed that works and place it anywhere.

Jaxonz:

Manipulate position for everything.

Not much limitations what to move and when.

Although it eats up a lot of keys of the number keyboard, you can double assign a lot of those keys, because they have only an effect during active manipulation of objects via Jaxonz.

Also helps to solve issues with stuck quests if the NPC isn't at the right place at the right time.

Helps to move NPC in and out of cages or walls or just with path-finding issues.

Helps to move the PC through obstacles or if stuck.

Bedroll isn't where it should be? move it!

Exception:

Cages with doors - 2 parts - aren't that easy to place so SDpatches can register them as possible cage/jail

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, AlphaDog445 said:

I love the mod. Great work here. Just one question, possible bug? Whenever my character gets full of milk it prompts the Spriggan story, but I have nothing related to a Spriggran on me (or in me as it appears to be). Is this intended or a possible bug?

some other mod?

Hi there.

For some reason when i try and load this version of the mod my character seems to milk herself (Just walking normally, no machine), and doesnt add any items to my inventory. However in the lite version she doesnt milk herself and she adds the milk to the inventory when she uses the milk machine. Any clue how to fix this full version? As i would like the addon's to work.

Also is there a way to remove belly node changing, as i set all sliders to 0 and its still affecting the belly node (For pregnancy mod)

• 2 weeks later...

I CTD every time my character becomes a milkmaid. It happens every time, without fail, about one second after I get the notification saying the character has become a milkmaid. It's making the game unplayable because basically every time my character gets pregnant, the game crashes.

I have all required mods installed (or apparently maybe not,), everything is clean, load order is sorted, and I made a bashed patch. I'm not sure what else to do.
Does anyone know what the problem is or have a solution? Or if you need more info, let me know. I'm sure I've just screwed something up. 

Edit: I'm using SexLab 1.62 and I have PapyrusUtil 3.3. PapyrusUtil overwrites everything from SexLab, Scripts, Source, and SKSE>Plugins. Could this be part of the problem?

Papyrus.0.log

I have used this in the past and it worked great, just got back into skyrim, reinstalled using Vortex. Did everything properly, my other mods work fine, FNIS etc.

Only thing that will not work is the Milk Pumps in town or as furniture. I click it and it looks like it wants to do something then just doesnt do a thing. I can Self milk holding the 9 key but cant use the milk machines.

Lastly I have no idea where to get Lactaid, None of the merchants have it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Ok so it looks like I had to Set Zaz animations After Milkmod and it worked? But I also just grabbed the version that was on github so I am not sure which was the fix.

Still No idea how to get Lactacid though since I used to be able to buy it at the Whiterun Alchemist ages ago :(

This may seem like a bit of a silly question, but how exactly do I use this mod beyond just milking my character? I became a milkmaid and can get the lactacid no problem but I see all of this stuff about economy, selling milk, saturation, but the only people with dialogue to buy milk are alchemists and they won't buy anything because I'm just a Nord. I feel like I'm missing half of this mod? 

9 hours ago, Shinker said:

This may seem like a bit of a silly question, but how exactly do I use this mod beyond just milking my character? I became a milkmaid and can get the lactacid no problem but I see all of this stuff about economy, selling milk, saturation, but the only people with dialogue to buy milk are alchemists and they won't buy anything because I'm just a Nord. I feel like I'm missing half of this mod? 

Most of that half of mod is just background noise allowing for a living economy with milk bottles alone. Buy low, sell high, that kind of thing. It only ever displays with varying prices for milk bottles, and I guess incentives getting as many types of cowgirl as possible, but disabling it all is completely valid and you won't miss anything gameplay-wise.

Alchemists will only buy Vampire, Werewolf, and Succubi milk, and have no interest in more common variants. They aren't being racist, honest.

Farmers, Orcs, and Khajit will buy milk you have for sale. I don't know if they have restrictions or preferences, except that I doubt they'll take the stuff Alchemists like and Khajit is cat and thus is stated to buy everything.

There's also a debug option that makes milk pumps buy milk, but I am supremely unfamiliar for obvious reasons.

The prompts are as follows.

Farmer: Are you interested in some fresh milk?

Orc: Can i interest mighty orcs with milk?

Khajit: I was woundering if Khajiit is interested in some fresh milk? (Yes, specifically misspelled, that is a direct copy-paste.)

Alchemist: I've heard alchemists buy some special milk, are you interested?

34 minutes ago, Panundrum said:

I havent been able to find anyone selling Lactacid, I only have been able to get it through console. Anyone have any ideas what could be missing?

Hi there :)

You just have to talk to Khajiit merchants or alchemists through the "Hey there dialogue" .   

I get an error upon loading that says "MME Incorrect load order: milkpumps should go after main mod." 

I then CTD every time my character becomes a milkmaid. The game is basically unplayable because I have a lot of events that turn the character into a milkmaid. Very frustrating. My question is this; is the error message talking about the .esp file? If so, I have tried loading MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicB.esp after MilkModNEW.esp and MilkModNEW HF.esp and nothing seems to change. Does anyone have an answer for me?