35 minutes ago, Siev said:

Found a small thread discussing the issue, but haven't been able to fix it so far through debugging:

Know it's not very helpful, but wanted to update you in case there is a bug. All I know is this issue started after installing this mod & becoming a maid, and that my character occasionally does not animate getting into or out of the machines correctly. I'm also now for some reason unable to haul freight in the SLUTS mod - I did some testing on an older save though and wasn't able to consistently reproduce the issue unfortunately.

hm...i guess it might be interrupted by leaking effect, which can be either being hit by leak spell or cast leak spell

disable milk leaking and try 

not sure if there would be a fix for that

37 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

hm...i guess it might be interrupted by leaking effect, which can be either being hit by leak spell or cast leak spell

disable milk leaking and try 

not sure if there would be a fix for that

Tried both this and removing milkmaid status from the character, and the problem persisted. I think something somewhere is getting set and then for whatever reason (maybe even a mod conflict), is not being unset. I tested both cases using a DDE training plug and waiting 7 days to fire the long vibration event, which iirc is supposed to last about a minute but still ends immediately. I also tried the "Reset MME Nio Data" option, though idk what that does. The "trip over your heels" event is also not animating (I think that originates from cursed loot?), but I'm not entirely sure that's related.

At the end of the day I made a separate character to use this mod so it's not a huge deal, she can just be a dedicated milk slave. I'm willing to test any other fixes or provide any additional info if you want it, all I know for certain is that the DD effects broke very shortly after using the various milking stations in whiterun.

The MCM menu never shows up when I install the mod. I tried waiting a long time, starting a new game, save/reload, "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1", but nothing helped.

The Papyrus log also shows errors that seem related to MME's MCM setup. Could there be something wrong with the most recent version of the mod (2020-02-04), that prevents the MCM menu from initializing? The errors are:

[05/14/2020] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Page_PluginChecks" in state "" on object "MilkMCM".
[05/14/2020] Error: Unable to bind script MilkMCM to MME_MilkQUEST (4100E209) because their base types do not match

Hello,

Maybe I'm missing something, but I have some questions about milking the milkmaids;

- Is their milk supposed to get into my inventory?

- Are milkmaids supposed to milk themselves at milkstations? I mean, do they go there, can I send them?

I can sell my own milk, but not of my milkmaid and I'm not sure if that is expected behavior or not. To me it seems that having a cow should be financially rewarding, but so far it isn't.

12 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

Hello,

Maybe I'm missing something, but I have some questions about milking the milkmaids;

- Is their milk supposed to get into my inventory?

- Are milkmaids supposed to milk themselves at milkstations? I mean, do they go there, can I send them?

I can sell my own milk, but not of my milkmaid and I'm not sure if that is expected behavior or not. To me it seems that having a cow should be financially rewarding, but so far it isn't.

I don't clearly remember if friendly milk goes into your inventory or the cow's, so check their inventory.

I do remember that yes, Milkstations are a pain to try and convince other people to use. Followers can be told to wait in one, where they will stay until you tell them to follow you again or three days pass, just like normal wait behavior, but other NPCs are practically impossible to make work. Use the console to ask them a favor and they can be told to get in, but the second the favor state ends they get back out again as they don't use the same 'wait' behavior as followers.

...This isn't a solved issue, you're just kind of expected to only have followers as cows. Other then an esoteric glitch with Elsie LaVache/The Milk Maid, all I can really recommend is getting a mod to make any and all NPCs able to become followers, which is hilarious overkill but also the only workable solution.

12 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I don't clearly remember if friendly milk goes into your inventory or the cow's, so check their inventory.

I do remember that yes, Milkstations are a pain to try and convince other people to use. Followers can be told to wait in one, where they will stay until you tell them to follow you again or three days pass, just like normal wait behavior, but other NPCs are practically impossible to make work. Use the console to ask them a favor and they can be told to get in, but the second the favor state ends they get back out again as they don't use the same 'wait' behavior as followers.

...This isn't a solved issue, you're just kind of expected to only have followers as cows. Other then an esoteric glitch with Elsie LaVache/The Milk Maid, all I can really recommend is getting a mod to make any and all NPCs able to become followers, which is hilarious overkill but also the only workable solution.

Thanks. I restarted using 'Immersive wenches' and 'multiple followers' and when I gave them a milk cuirass and put them on AUTO, my small enterprise started to work. I guess that this mod is more focussed on either playing as a milkmaid yourself or to use them together with slave mods.

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

this is not issue, everything works as it should

I understand that everything works as intended, I'm not questioning that.

I do think that the description isn't very clear about the purpose and usage of the mod, at least for new loverslab users like me.

Just another question; is it possible for you to add something where the cows become -and stay- fat, wider hips and everything, coupled to the amount of milk they produce?

37 minutes ago, Wut1969 said:

I understand that everything works as intended, I'm not questioning that.

I do think that the description isn't very clear about the purpose and usage of the mod, at least for new loverslab users like me.

Just another question; is it possible for you to add something where the cows become -and stay- fat, wider hips and everything, coupled to the amount of milk they produce?

no one likes to write descriptions

i dont think wider his have any relation to milk production

there is a mod for turning into cow

14 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

there is a mod for turning into cow

I personally don't recommend, but do acknowledge it's the only practical way to achieve what you want.

2 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

SLIF not registering MME, anyone have some troubleshooting for this?

Make sure you've drunk at least one bottle of lactacid. Becoming a milk maid by getting in a dry unbound pump, putting on a harness, or getting pregnant via other mods doesn't actually start the mod, no matter what the debug prompt told you.

I love your mod, but I would like to ask your help or the community. I don't like the belly of my npc to be inflated absurdly, this causes the character model to deform, in some cases has grown so much that it has caused the game to close abruptly, I have the option to disable belly growth? I should note that I am using version 11-02-2019

5 hours ago, Blaizen said:

I love your mod, but I would like to ask your help or the community. I don't like the belly of my npc to be inflated absurdly, this causes the character model to deform, in some cases has grown so much that it has caused the game to close abruptly, I have the option to disable belly growth? I should note that I am using version 11-02-2019

The MCM does have a toggle for belly expansion, but issues have been reported of the mod not de-inflating characters when it gets toggled off.

8 hours ago, Blaizen said:

you need to set lactacid to 0, after it deflates disable belly scaling, then re inflate