7 hours ago, Aaylas said:

For the installer, I don't see any entry for MME; I see beeing female and a few others. Anything special to make MME compatible?

MME does the registering itself. The mods you see durcing SLIF install are those that do not support SLIF natively, so SLIF does the supporting via patch.

hello. love the mod. I have a question. can you use the milk pump cuirass anywhere or do you ha e to use the pumps at the located cities. If you can how can you use them. because some times when your in a battle you need to pump some milk to reduce the weight in battle. I dont mind the weight factor . but sometime you have to do it on the go.

Ed, 

I've been trying to remove the need for ZaZ due to the large number of animation files it adds. You've done it with MME (thank you) EXCEPT... if I choose the Fancy NB milk pumps, that esp has ZaZ as a master. Is that still necessary?

I've gone back to basic milk pumps for now, but really want the milk barns and fancy pumps back :)

3 hours ago, chajapa said:

Ed, 

I've been trying to remove the need for ZaZ due to the large number of animation files it adds. You've done it with MME (thank you) EXCEPT... if I choose the Fancy NB milk pumps, that esp has ZaZ as a master. Is that still necessary?

I've gone back to basic milk pumps for now, but really want the milk barns and fancy pumps back :)

summons 

@einarrthered

he made it

or... not summons :/

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/749264-einarrthered/

?

22 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Question: One of the preview images for MME shows a character wearing both the quad-breasts item and a custom-fitting harness atop that.

Can that be replicated (within a reasonable amount of effort) in-game, and if so, a brief tutorial would be highly appreciated.

you can search for multibreast thread and find author there, maybe he still has those

or you can use bodyslide outfit studio to try to make one yourself by somehow cloning and merging outfits

8 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Dear @Ed86

I have a small request:
Can you add a new event to Your mod? Let's say:"mme_update_actor"? I need something to force refresh breasts size in MME :3

since you have dependency you can call 

Function CurrentSize(Actor akActor)

Hi, using this mod for years, just got a problem, i cant milk myself to milkpump otherwise my actor get stuck in and become impossible to leave milking idle, unless i use the "cancel all animation" in zaz mcm, if i do this, my char can leave but; got weird feet animation like on high heels , how can i fix this?

EDIT: i think i found the reason, when i start milkpump i got a message blabla,( already "MME being milked passive" Tag go mcm Debugh Milkmaid to disable), 

did it but not fix smth

EDIT: after some test, i got 2 animation same time on the milkpump, one milking normally the other, lactacid fed + milking sound behind, i think the problem come from the TAG being milked still active even if im not milked, idk why beacause the last my char get milked was by a random npc with the dialogue  "hey there.." 

EDIT3: Ultimate dodge mod give me CDT everytime try to roll/side step i just load older save fixed milk pump + UTDM .

I recently did a total wipe and reinstall of skyrim so I'm doing just fine with all other mods except this one. The problem is the mod doesn't show up in MCM in game. Never had this problem before but the big change for me was going to ZaZ 8+ this time instead of installing the older v7.

EDIT

I just tried the last version posted on page 246 and it still won't show under MCM menu. I'm using LAL mod with immerslave so startup is easier with just that one room displaying and all the messages going by when starting a new game. I give the game time to load all the mods and I even have to wait for estrus charus to load by saving and quitting then loading the game again so I'm giving this thing time to load for sure but no dice so far.

EDIT2

Ok starting a new game again... and this time it showed up since I installed the last version listed on page 246. Why is that version not in the downloads section?

On 8/25/2018 at 11:28 AM, Ed86 said:

summons 

@einarrthered

he made it

or... not summons :/

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/749264-einarrthered/

?

Okay, gonna have to work on this.

I did use the MME milk pumps when I made the fancy barns and milk caves.  Problem is ZAP was a dependency at that time.  Now when I remove ZAP as dependency its removing ALL the placed pumps in the mod, even though they are Ed's MME version.  Some days I really hate CK.  So the news is I'm going to have to work on this in TESEdit and see if I can fix it, if not I'll have to replace every single pump in the mod by hand which.

Sorry for the late reply.

3 hours ago, Anogia said:

i asking myself if you plan to add a voice/noise, rwhen breast get engorged (every hour depend of mcm option) , i just  recently dl milk addict, with the noise when clothes ripping and its feel pretty immersive

no

I noticed that this Mod has not really been touched for like 4 years. So while a first timer, and so far am loving the Mod and the humor. I do have a question/request maybe for the Mod Author maybe for some genius who knows how to make Mods that could possibly do it, for this Mod.

Is there a Nipple Balm? Yes while amusing to get soar nipples I would love a Nipple Balm that when used on my Soar Nipples will reduce the swelling and tenderness a bit. You know like 1 application reduces Nipple pain by 5% can only apply once every hour to reduce swelling, over application can have negative effects...

Just saying it would be nice

Hi all. Im trying out this mod again and i was wondering if anyone ever created bodyslide sliders for the milk cups so that i can get then to align with my preset? I can find a few posts in this thread with people asking about it but no one answered. Anyone point me in the right direction? ?