When she's full and leaking, the message says her breast feel quite warm. Something in the formula to pick the fullness message isn't quite right

It may only be the one that displays when she's full. I see other messages that appear to be correct for her fullness

12 hours ago, chajapa said:

When she's full and leaking, the message says her breast feel quite warm. Something in the formula to pick the fullness message isn't quite right

It may only be the one that displays when she's full. I see other messages that appear to be correct for her fullness

Yep and now the messages use the "real name" instead of the normal name. I have Jaxonz Renamer installed which notoriously renames the player character in a new game to "<some name> [Prisoner]". Up until last version, MME did not use that name but the name entered in RaceMenu. Now it uses that name no longer...

2 hours ago, botticelli said:

Yep and now the messages use the "real name" instead of the normal name. I have Jaxonz Renamer installed which notoriously renames the player character in a new game to "<some name> [Prisoner]". Up until last version, MME did not use that name but the name entered in RaceMenu. Now it uses that name no longer...

"real name" vs "normal name"? What are you calling "real" and what are you calling "normal"?

I'm not having any issues with names but I'm also not using something that renames characters.

I have often wished that MME would use the ShortName if it's available... like... Uthgerd ... instead of Uthgerd the Unbroken... or .. Elsie... instead of Elsie LaVache... but I also understand that it would probably be a tremendous amount of work to try to make that change at this point. And it would be worse to end up with something like... Whiterun... instead of Whiterun Guard... so... I can live with that. Not sure how Apropos does it, but it uses a shortname if available and full name if not. Shortname is in CK when making a character so it was probably doable early on.

And after much testing (glad I'm not lactose intolerant...*grins*...)... it does appear that the fullness message is only incorrect when she's... well... full!

I see the correct messages when it updates every hour as she's filling. Once she's full though ... and leaking... it uses the wrong message.

1 hour ago, chajapa said:

"real name" vs "normal name"? What are you calling "real" and what are you calling "normal"?

I'm not having any issues with names but I'm also not using something that renames characters.

I have often wished that MME would use the ShortName if it's available... like... Uthgerd ... instead of Uthgerd the Unbroken... or .. Elsie... instead of Elsie LaVache... but I also understand that it would probably be a tremendous amount of work to try to make that change at this point. And it would be worse to end up with something like... Whiterun... instead of Whiterun Guard... so... I can live with that. Not sure how Apropos does it, but it uses a shortname if available and full name if not. Shortname is in CK when making a character so it was probably doable early on.

There seem to be 2 different names. One is used for regular display purposes. That is the name given in RaceMenu at beginning. The other is the name of the character object. Normally (i. e. without any mods) those two names do not differ mostly. You have it in the vanilla game only in some cases like the Nilheim Bandits labelled "Bandit" but if you look in the console they are labelled "Guard". Another example is Rigel Strong-Arm in Pinewatch where in the console she is labelled "Bandit Chief". Now Jaxonz Real Names makes use of this feature to assign generic names to generic NPCs like Guards etc. It has a slight bug however which treats the player the same way in the very beginning when he is still named "Prisoner". So, the player gets some strange name assigned which normally does not show up. It didn't in MME - with the latest changes it does.

1 hour ago, chajapa said:

That sounds more like a flaw in Jaxon's renamer and not MME. 

And Ed.... just got a maid level up message that was just an empty message box with an "OK" button. So it didn't grab the message from the json file.

The renaming of the player character definitly *is* a flaw in Jaxonz Real Names. What I am getting at here is that MME used the correct name all the time despite of it. Just now with this version ist doesn't any more.

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

v 16-08-2018
fix messages
reverted names detection to GetLeveledActorBase

Milk Mod Economy 2018-08-16.7z

? Now the name displays like before.

Cycling through the milking animations with the action key works, but there seems to be no way to get an npc actor milk info without changing the animation, or - with "Mobile milking animations" deactivated in MCM - not triggering any animation. When BaC mutations take place,, it is hard to determine which one kicked in if you want to go for a specific one and reload otherwise...

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

v 17-08-2018
milking animation change now only works for pc and only with enabled MobileMilkingAnims mcm option
fixed double fire of Mobile Milking Anims

Milk Mod Economy 2018-08-17.7z

NMM says. Milk Mod Economy 2018-08-17 can't be added -> Incomplete. I tried downloading 3 times. Firefox said completely downloaded each time. File size is 25,986,793 bytes. 7-zip is not able to open the file...

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

v 17-08-2018
milking animation change now only works for pc and only with enabled MobileMilkingAnims mcm option
fixed double fire of Mobile Milking Anims

Milk Mod Economy 2018-08-17.7z

24 minutes ago, botticelli said:

NMM says. Milk Mod Economy 2018-08-17 can't be added -> Incomplete. I tried downloading 3 times. Firefox said completely downloaded each time. File size is 25,986,793 bytes. 7-zip is not able to open the file...

Yep. The archve is damaged. i'm unable to open it with 7ZiP V18.05 or V16.04.

I know this is stupid question but how everyone playing with this mod? I install this mod few years ago but didn't really know what to do so I uninstall it. Are you suppose to just milking yourself for food or selling your milk for coin and that about it? Is there any other thing to do? How to properly play and have fun with this mod?

Also I'm lactose intolerance, can I still play this mod? :xd

I get this little conflict in FNIS.

Spoiler

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack

Is this due to MME not having Zaz dependency anymore and/or is this something you can fix in the next version. If not its no biggie, can I just delete the MME modules and use the ones provided by zap without any problems?

1 hour ago, trasberny said:

Hide contents

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack

Is this due to MME not having Zaz dependency anymore and/or is this something you can fix in the next version. If not its no biggie, can I just delete the MME modules and use the ones provided by zap without any problems?

This is exactly the problem I'm dealing with right now. How do I fix this/work around it?

5 hours ago, trasberny said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes

No

No

Any suggestions for getting this milk cuirass to work? It's not producing bottles of milk or generating 2x pain. I tried setting it as 'milking equipment', and I also tried without adjusting that. I saw someone posted before about Sexlab's strip settings messing things up, but I don't have anything registered there. Although,  I even tried messing with that as well just to see if it helped, but it didn't.

Strangely enough, the milk harness from the sexlab stories mod works. Sadly, that mod sort of conflicts with MME since my character's boobs swell to ridiculous levels thanks to a script in stories also modifying them and it doesn't use the inflation framework. Any help would be appreciated.