1 hour ago, YeahRig said:

I'm using SGO IV beta 6 and I have spawn problem. If my character birth soul gem or milking in house then I go out and come back all soul gem and milk respawn. How do I solve this?

Unfortunate answer is: you don't. I've had some luck by clicking on the respawned gems with the console open and using the "disable" command, but even that doesn't always work.

Are the old versions 2.xx somewhere available on Loverslab, because I want to replace one of the new animations for my private version with an older animation ?

On 4/28/2021 at 3:35 PM, ifagdc said:

Nvm, fixed it via a patch with XPMSE 4.32+. No idea how I got it working on my old setup.

Got exactly the same problem - old computer, soulgem oven worked fine, new computer and now no gems. Im using XPMSE 4.67 - how did you fix it?

12 hours ago, agent_hermit said:

SGO IV - can the default setting for females be to have gems turned off?  Otherwise the mod will have to track a lot of NPC pregnancies.

Uh, no! I play a female PC and love collecting gems from both my PC and npcs.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2017 at 7:37 PM, terrorofmorrowind said:

There should be a SGO power in your lesser power tab.

My power doesn't work and keeps asking for uiextension install but that crashes my skyrim console command for birthing and inserting I have rest working :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2021 at 6:04 PM, balth said:

Got exactly the same problem - old computer, soulgem oven worked fine, new computer and now no gems. Im using XPMSE 4.67 - how did you fix it?

Sorry for the late respnse. Don't know if you still need help, but downloading the patch for XPMSE 4.32+ found in this thread solved my problem despite me having the latest version of XMPSE.

Hi, I want to add a new race Succubus(Seducer)Race to Soulgem oven 4 SE, but I dont know how to make the .ESP that the mini tutorial said, could someone be so kind as to guide me through the process?

Edit: I using BHUNP and fill her up (baka edition) I dont know if could afect

Edited by Jack005
Forgot to mention

Is there a way to prevent the impregnated character to re-dress? Whenever I impregnate a character (Or not but trigers the effect of...) and it starts squirting cum, the character who recieves the creampie auto re-dress and is quite annoying cause as someone who likes to do more than one position with a cum (Or maybe interchanging creampies) between characters it gets very annoying cause they barely finish the sex and they are already fully dressed.

I noticed it happens when the "squirting cum" happens on the recieving NPC but so far on the other character, not on your own. I tried a bunch of stuff but nothing seems to work. Is there a way to prevent that to happen somehow?

I love this mod so much, but I've got some trouble here...

This mod worked perfectly in my last save, today I started a new game with a new female outfit replacer mod and disabled two mods that did the same thing. However, after I got pregnant by using this mod(this is the only mod I'm using that can make someone pregnant), my belly didn't enlarge properly and the shape of my breast look strange when I was naked. The npcs didn't have the same problem, and everything looked fine when I was dressed by the way.

20210708210722_1.jpg.59a9f624eebd9563c79ef05fc6db8110.jpg

20210708210719_1.jpg.f07cc33b019dcc1f4c46beeb865116ce.jpg

Can anyone tell me what may cause this problem and how may I fix this? Thank you.

2 hours ago, Rayvan27 said:

For SGO 3, Is it possible to change how many gems can be conceived per sex act? You can insert up to max but sex only gives one per act.

You will need the SexLab Separate Orgasm mod (usually called slso) found here

I also know theres a patch for SLSO and latest xpmse on this thread somewhere, and I also know that Sexlab Inflation Framework (called SLIF) also has a patch for SGO3 that incorporates itself, SLSO and latest XPMSE in the same patch, which you can find on its mod page here

Edited by ptmc2112
android firefox mobile (something on that) was weird
On 4/28/2021 at 3:35 PM, ifagdc said:

Nvm, fixed it via a patch with XPMSE 4.32+. No idea how I got it working on my old setup.

i have this problem too - gems are spawning a couple of meters away when birthing. I'm running XPMSE 4.67 on Skyrim LE. what patch are you talking about?

10 hours ago, Samson Nite said:

Help me guys!

I have installed SGO 4 and don't know how my PC give birth. 

Where is birth animation button???? Thanks in advance.

Use the [SGO Main Menu] power and click on the Gem count in the wheel that appears. It will ask if you want to birth a Single Gem, All Gems, or cancel.

16 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Use the [SGO Main Menu] power and click on the Gem count in the wheel that appears. It will ask if you want to birth a Single Gem, All Gems, or cancel.

Oh Got, Thanks Ernest ! It works!

By the way, i noticed that the birth animation is now totally different than in SGO3. It looks like feeing than laying down birth version of SGO3.

I prefer SGO3 animation. Just personal preference. No offense. Thanks !!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...