On 1/6/2021 at 9:52 AM, dragondoom42 said:

Yep

SGO4 is fine to use, although there is some minor issues, for example the milker doesnt align right with 3bbb bodies + gem transfer isnt out yet...

With SGO4 beta 6, I'm having a bit of trouble getting the 3BBB body to morph. Armors are morphing just fine, but not the body itself. Any tips?

Modifying skee.ini has not yet helped.

On 2/16/2021 at 4:11 PM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Has anyone gotten SGO3 to work with SE? It's not recognizing NIO included with the latest SE version of Racemenu and I have no clue how to fix that. Nor do I want to install an older version if it means overwriting the newest one.

I got it working for me. Got this script edit from here.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 8:07 AM, nightshad said:

its not letting me use any soul gems at all hopeful the SE version can be fixed soon : ( 

Which version of the mod did you install? What do you mean by "use any soulgems"? Use how?

1 hour ago, PunkRockChick said:

So I can't get any of the animations to work, I have everything installed but my character just moans when she inserts gems or milks herself

Are you on LE or SE? Which version did you install?

20 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Which version of the mod did you install? What do you mean by "use any soulgems"? Use how?

Are you on LE or SE? Which version did you install?

i found the issue and it working as intended sort of..... sofia is stuck with 60% process ? am i messing something she has 12 gems inplanted in her 

• 3 weeks later...

Using SGO 4 beta 6 in SE, I'm having a problem whereby milked and birthed items keep reappearing in cells. I'd clean up Riften or Whiterun and pick up the milk and gems, only to find that the respawned when I return. Any idea what is causing this? Seems like that's going to torpedo my save real quick.

I'm not adverse to tweaking the script code a little bit, if it'll help. I've already done so for a few things (raising the max morph/milk/semen/gem values, for instance, and changing the format of the display names).

6 hours ago, mcn-201906 said:

a problem whereby milked and birthed items keep reappearing in cells.

I noted that problem earlier in the thread, and it's still happening for me. I'm not sure whether darkconsole is still working on either version of the mod.

21 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

I noted that problem earlier in the thread, and it's still happening for me. I'm not sure whether darkconsole is still working on either version of the mod.

I've already done some tweaking of the scripts, so I wouldn't mind a papyrus solution. I just wish I knew what was causing it. Failing that, some other something to scrub cells clean of the objects so that they stop reappearing.

I've been struggling with getting this mod to work for a few hours (Turns out I'm dumb and forgot the UI extensions). However, I cannot for the life of me get the SGO menu spell to cast. I have it favourited and hotkeyed but no cast and no menu happen when I try to use the spell. Specifically, the little "equipped" arrow shows up by the spell but no L/R indication. What am I doing wrong? 

22 minutes ago, ScreamCheese said:

I've been struggling with getting this mod to work for a few hours (Turns out I'm dumb and forgot the UI extensions). However, I cannot for the life of me get the SGO menu spell to cast. I have it favourited and hotkeyed but no cast and no menu happen when I try to use the spell. Specifically, the little "equipped" arrow shows up by the spell but no L/R indication. What am I doing wrong? 

It's a lesser power like shouts and your race's power. You equip it like a shout spell and press x or whatever key you have bound for shouts.

does the SGO4 widget work ? i cant seem to get it to display the one from the MCM menu under widget the UI extension stuff works when using it but the on screen im guessing your status widget is not for me?

too add the insert soul gems seems to break the game functions. character just stands in place after inserting.. damn.. this cool mod wonder if i got a conflict. somewhere

^
Got the above working when i read the github they were talking about SGO and certain animations so i set PC to exhibitionist and turned off auto cover when nude option the animation bug no longer happens :D but still need to figure out the UI icon.. lol

On 4/16/2021 at 1:22 PM, superlerk123 said:

does the SGO4 widget work ? i cant seem to get it to display the one from the MCM menu under widget the UI extension stuff works when using it but the on screen im guessing your status widget is not for me?

I've never gotten it to work myself. I'm guessing it's unfinished or there's something we need we're not being told about.

I've been trying to fix this problem for ages to no avail...soul gems just refuse to appear from the vagina. If I enable drop kick items, it never appears, though when trying to birth in the Bannered Mare I saw them appearing besides a chest beneath the ground and dropping into the nothingness below. If I disable it, the gems drop from a fixed spot in the cell metres away from the character. I've tried disabling almost all mods except cosmetic ones and the requirements then reinstalling the mod, rerunning FNIS, LOOT and starting a new game, no difference. I've gotten no issues when I was playing with the mod on my old computer before it broke, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Has anyone experienced something similar?

On 4/26/2021 at 8:30 PM, ifagdc said:

I've been trying to fix this problem for ages to no avail...soul gems just refuse to appear from the vagina. If I enable drop kick items, it never appears, though when trying to birth in the Bannered Mare I saw them appearing besides a chest beneath the ground and dropping into the nothingness below. If I disable it, the gems drop from a fixed spot in the cell metres away from the character. I've tried disabling almost all mods except cosmetic ones and the requirements then reinstalling the mod, rerunning FNIS, LOOT and starting a new game, no difference. I've gotten no issues when I was playing with the mod on my old computer before it broke, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Has anyone experienced something similar?

Nvm, fixed it via a patch with XPMSE 4.32+. No idea how I got it working on my old setup.