What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i would love to see a "easy mode" setting that is actually a trap that sends you into "super fucking impossibly hard mode" :naughty:

Japan has plenty of games not meant to be played by the spoiled white populous of America they're so hard.:naughty::skull:☠️

For instance you could try one of the Touhou games.

Spoiler

Touhou_b32530_1958823.jpg360291_700b.jpgso-this-is-easy-mode-then-what-is-lunati360291_700b.jpg

The one game which you get your ass handed to you by lolis.

Or I guess you could say the same thing about American games in the arcade era.?

5 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Or I guess you could say the same thing about American games in the arcade era.?

Or Battletoads, which was nerfed when it was ported to Japan. Konami used to like to make things tougher for their western audiences for some reason too. Most of their 8bit and 16bit library was harder in the western ports (Bayou Billy, Castlevania 3, and Contra: Hardcorps being some prime examples).

For instance you could try one of the Touhou games.

Now SHUMPs games on the hand... Japan is hardcore on a level this side of the planet could never imagine to compete with.

Women and alcohol. I swear I've never hit my girlfriend or called her names or whatever, but every time I buy a couple of beers after work there's a fucking full scale total war in my house. In their minds that counts as alcoholism. I'm saying "in THEIR minds" because that happened with every single woman that I have ever been with. What in the absolute fuck is their problem?

Someone will probably say "JUST FUCKING ASK HER". I did. Not a single fucking clear, logical answer. This shit is just bad, that's the only answer I've ever got. And some people ask me why I'm not married.

Fucking god damn seagulls attacked my wife while she was laying on the beach, reading the book and eating a sandwich. Well, there are three less of that no good birds and scavengers. I will shoot every single fucking one of them if I see them on my property.

3 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

Fucking god damn seagulls attacked my wife while she was laying on the beach, reading the book and eating a sandwich. Well, there are three less of that no good birds and scavengers. I will shoot every single fucking one of them if I see them on my property.

Yeah, my sister-in-law calls them "flying rats."

Sony using GamerGate and MeToo to justify their decision to go SJW regarding the objectification of women but still allowing horrible, graphic violence and objectification of men in their consoles' video games. I thought the whole idea was to get rid of the double-standard? Not justify a different incarnation of it? Let's be complete about this: no more gore and no more scantily clad women or men. And if the SJWs want "realistic" women in video games, let's include "realistic" men as well: flabby, out of shape, and sporting a beer belly with male pattern baldness. You know, take away everybody's enjoyment of fiction. (Honestly, I'm for scaling back the violence and gore but loosening the rules on "jiggling" or bare nipples.)

GameInformer giving Anthem a 7/10 when the players themselves are giving a 1 or 2 according to a poll on the game's own Reddit and the article itself says the game is horribly dull and buggy AF. Thank Dog my subscription is running out; that's the last gaming urnalism rag I still get.

My boss giving me guff on a drug test showing benzos and amphetamines when I gave him three physical copies of the letter from my therapist along with an emailed copy. And then him getting bent out of shape when he gets caught lying about not receiving such to his boss when one of those physical copies is sitting right on his desk and HR showing they got an e-copy from him. Have some accountability, man!

45 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

-snip-

I don't think they fully understand the full consequences of their petty moral crusade and the long term effects its going to have.

For example the whole GamerGate event irrevocably changed my political worldviews to a significant degree. Changing my positions and more importantly, how I vote. And it wasn't the inserting of censorship/agendas into video games itself that turned me. That was annoying but trivial. It was realizing if the mainstream media/status quo were willing to be so openly biased and blatantly dishonest over a topic that stupid: then what else where they lying to me about? And then one starts to notice them pulling the exact same dirty tricks when addressing other topics. The whole tapestry unraveled with one, seemingly insignificant, pulled thread.

And just by surfing the web I can tell I'm hardly the only one who's worldview was completely turned on its head by this mess. Its going to be an... experience to see what happens when the white knight spindoctors shielding these moral busybodies realize there isn't any real power or profit to draw pandering to them thus causing the SJW bubble to finally burst to say the least...

2 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Sony using GamerGate and MeToo to justify their decision to go SJW regarding the objectification of women but still allowing horrible, graphic violence and objectification of men in their consoles' video games. I thought the whole idea was to get rid of the double-standard? Not justify a different incarnation of it? Let's be complete about this: no more gore and no more scantily clad women or men. And if the SJWs want "realistic" women in video games, let's include "realistic" men as well: flabby, out of shape, and sporting a beer belly with male pattern baldness. You know, take away everybody's enjoyment of fiction. (Honestly, I'm for scaling back the violence and gore but loosening the rules on "jiggling" or bare nipples.)

When I play a female character, I want her to be beautiful, not necessarily realistic.  Games are supposed to be an escape, not some damn political lesson. How and why am I "hurt" if some guy wants jiggle and skimp in his private game in his private home out there somewhere? These people are about control.

I think Fallout, at least NV and 4, has a good idea of options of how gory the game is, through their perk system, although it's plenty violent and gruesome to start with. Some of those games out there, wow. 

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

I don't think they fully understand the full consequences of their petty moral crusade and the long term effects its going to have.

For example the whole GamerGate event irrevocably changed my political worldviews to a significant degree. Changing my positions and more importantly, how I vote. And it wasn't the inserting of censorship/agendas into video games itself that turned me. That was annoying but trivial. It was realizing if the mainstream media/status quo were willing to be so openly biased and blatantly dishonest over a topic that stupid: then what else where they lying to me about? And then one starts to notice them pulling the exact same dirty tricks when addressing other topics. The whole tapestry unraveled with one, seemingly insignificant, pulled thread.

And just by surfing the web I can tell I'm hardly the only one who's worldview was completely turned on its head by this mess. Its going to be an... experience to see what happens when the white knight spindoctors shielding these moral busybodies realize there isn't any real power or profit to draw pandering to them thus causing the SJW bubble to finally burst to say the least...

Same here. I used to not care about politics, and I really don't want to, but I can't ignore what is on. It's a clown world all right, honk honk, but it's Pennywise on steroids unless it changes course.

10 hours ago, Psalam said:

Yeah, my sister-in-law calls them "flying rats."

> Indeed. They are nothing but flying rats. They occupied our city and our fucking major and his cabinet does nothing to get rid of them. They became more and more aggressive. There are also some stupid people who feeds them although it is against the law. My Prince hates them with his very soul. beside them , our city turned into big dog commune. Dogs and seagulls are everywhere. You can't hear bird's chirping because of the loud barks and screeching that seagulls produce. My Prince, when is angry at them say we are living in fucking zoo.

2 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I'm getting impatient for the pendulum to swing against SJWs. Not just because I want to see them squirm. The longer they keep getting their way, the worse the backlash will be.

I'm hoping for the supernatural. Men disappear from the world. Women wonder what to do with themselves and the human race dies off. Huh that sounded better when I said it in my head. Whatever. No men no problems. I have been reading too much yuri manga to care at this point. Weeeeeee!!!

animated-rainbow-image-0029.gif

If you were taking this seriously I feel sorry for you.

Of course not but...

... It's a great thing to mash up a public gathering place. Yup!

Gave it a try on the N-Forum a decade ago and just loved it.

TES IV Oblivion

9 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

Of course not but...

... It's a great thing to mash up a public gathering place. Yup!

Gave it a try on the N-Forum a decade ago and just loved it.

And a fun time was had by all. Since the moderators there are a fun loving bunch I'm guessing they chased you out or was it a game of tag? Don't answer that. I don't know what I'm talking about.

The comment was mostly aimed towards any naysayers except Chad ⬅️(another word for brain-dead). So yes humanity will still exist until something goes terribly terribly wrong but it isn't like a million things are out to kill us or anything.

Spoiler

36632315_1553653341413202_45297349629281

38 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

And a fun time was had by all. Since the moderators there are a fun loving bunch I'm guessing they chased you out or was it a game of tag? Don't answer that. I don't know what I'm talking about.

Reveal hidden contents

[snip]

Back in the days the handful existing founding members of the forum (sic!) were still untouchable by an administration that came five or more years after. That much on fear and the theme as such.

"no posts about..."

OK a CERTAIN site, god knows which, loads up great (just dandy) and then the screen goes blank, in both browsers.

THIS site loads great but does not have crucial-underpinning-infrastructure files I apparently need.

(eg "safetyload", or somesuch)

It's a PITA. Maybe my PC hates commercials?

a forum post here has a file called d3dx9_42.dll but if nobody knows to call it up, it'll sit there wallowing in its tears or sleeping like an Iowa farmer from parts unknown.

In other words it's dangerous.  

16 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Back in the days the handful existing founding members of the forum (sic!) were still untouchable by an administration that came five or more years after. That much on fear and the theme as such.

I said you didn't have to answer but did you listen? NOOOOOO! Nobody ever listens. Pfff! Hahahaha!

Speaking of not listening. Overweight people generally got issues and sometimes people think they gotta point that out. For one it is not other peoples' job to point out that they're fat, that is what doctors are for. On the other side if you think being morbidly obese makes you normal don't tell me, I'm not the normal police. People tend to forget that the body is a complex thing and it is different for everybody. I just know obesity is a problem in America so if you are obese and want to change it seek help from medical and psychological professionals. Now excuse me while I wash my my mouth out with worms for saying something so disgustingly compassionate.

On 4/19/2019 at 1:53 AM, Darkpig said:

I said you didn't have to answer but did you listen? NOOOOOO! Nobody ever listens. Pfff! Hahahaha!

Why asking strange questions when not interested in any answer next to the silly one you've already put in my mouth in the first place, hmm? Do you think I'd perhaps need a harlequin or somethin' for entertainment?

I recall Korben Dallas in 'The Fifth Element': I didn't come here to play Pumbaa on the show. So tomorrow from 5 to 7 your gonna give yourself a hand, You green?

?

The fact that with modding you have to literally try stuff 20 fucking times and it takes 3 WHOLE FUCKING minutes to load the game up to the main menu is sometimes unbearable.

I mean, we show stuff... and sometimes make it look so easy, but you have no idea how much work, an INSANE AMOUNT, is behind these mods. It's mindboggling how many hours we put into our mods... many hours spent in searching.. googling.. asking for help on forums only to get the 'did you google it?' response.. or even worse.. the generic link to www.creationkit.com which does not give any type of reference to its documentation, making it a complete guessing game when things will work or how, or even if they actually do work.. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've spent hours trying out a documented feature, only to find out it doesn't work in the engine at all and it's some old Skyrim remnant...

*sigh* I just can't get Ivy's basic fucking quest to work and I can't get her warp system to work.. two utterly fucking simple things.. but It's completely elusive..

*double fucking sigh*

Each time I edit her ESM. I need to rename it to ESP, open it in the CK, do my work. Rename it back to ESM. Open it in Fo4Edit, set the 'ESM' header flag, BECAUSE THE FUCKING CK KEEPS REMOVING IT, THANK YOU VERY FUCKING MUCH.

If I FORGET to set or rename it. My game FUCKS UP MY LOAD ORDER. And I need to spend 5 minutes correcting it, otherwise all my mods and saves are fucked.

(Edit) Finally managed to fix her quest. Now onto her warp system which doesn't want to fill an alias for whatever ungodly reason.. :D

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

The fact that with modding you have to literally try stuff 20 fucking times and it takes 3 WHOLE FUCKING minutes to load the game up to the main menu is sometimes unbearable.

I mean, we show stuff... and sometimes make it look so easy, but you have no idea how much work, an INSANE AMOUNT, is behind these mods. It's mindboggling how many hours we put into our mods... many hours spent in searching.. googling.. asking for help on forums only to get the 'did you google it?' response.. or even worse.. the generic link to www.creationkit.com which does not give any type of reference to its documentation, making it a complete guessing game when things will work or how, or even if they actually do work.. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've spent hours trying out a documented feature, only to find out it doesn't work in the engine at all and it's some old Skyrim remnant...

*sigh* I just can't get Ivy's basic fucking quest to work and I can't get her warp system to work.. two utterly fucking simple things.. but It's completely elusive..

*double fucking sigh*

Each time I edit her ESM. I need to rename it to ESP, open it in the CK, do my work. Rename it back to ESM. Open it in Fo4Edit, set the 'ESM' header flag, BECAUSE THE FUCKING CK KEEPS REMOVING IT, THANK YOU VERY FUCKING MUCH.

If I FORGET to set or rename it. My game FUCKS UP MY LOAD ORDER. And I need to spend 5 minutes correcting it, otherwise all my mods and saves are fucked.

Just hammering odd weighting problems in Outfit Studio can be tricky sometimes so I can imagine that creating new scripts, quests, models and textures which all have to work as part of a cohesive hold would be a right botheration at times (to comically understate it).

On 4/17/2019 at 10:35 PM, Darkpig said:

I'm hoping for the supernatural. Men disappear from the world. Women wonder what to do with themselves and the human race dies off. Huh that sounded better when I said it in my head. Whatever. No men no problems. I have been reading too much yuri manga to care at this point. Weeeeeee!!!

animated-rainbow-image-0029.gif

Humans could always just engineer their own replacements, be it in a machine shop or in a Petri Dish. Maybe some kind of blob made of grey matter? A robotic Genus Locii/Smart City?

After Man/Man After Man>Yuri Manga.