What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

6 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Humans could always just engineer their own replacements, be it in a machine shop or in a Petri Dish. Maybe some kind of blob made of grey matter? A robotic Genus Locii/Smart City?

After Man/Man After Man>Yuri Manga.

The uncanny valley states that it may be awhile.

12 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Why asking strange questions when not interested in any answer in the first place, hmm? Do you think I'd perhaps need a harlequin or somethin' for entertainment?

I recall Korben Dallas in 'The Fifth Element': I didn't come here to play Pumbaa on the show. So tomorrow from 5 to 7 your gonna give yourself a hand, You green?

?

Something, something, Twilight Zone.

Am I real? Are you real? Is the universe real? These are answers out there the world might be better off not knowing. Is it really better to know everything than to know nothing? Well technically people can't know everything since the human memory is flawed and limited to a significant degree.

Dear self:

Today the site that mysteriously blanked out yesterday, works.

Let's get all conspiratorial and:

• wonder why no one else mentioned it
  • wonder if it was an evil commercial that might come back
  • If my PC is dying
  • *Why* a post above chose the single irrelevant line to comment on

Dear you:

Don't let's get paranoid, it was a glitch that got fixed ok? Don't be a snowflake-whinger (I'm learning the lingo)

No one else mentioned it because  they probably had fun while you were downloading hoary updates to stuff no-longer-needed.

(PS) no one else knew what you were speaking about, because when they finally read your tedious post it had been fixed (prolly)

Dear self

Thank you

(separate rant, in this fragile bombastic society where everyone hates everyone else,

why the overemphasis on civility from others. Stop shooting and calling everyone a jerk, they'll appreciate it, tho they might not say so.)

Narcissists are hot!!

British ones!!

Hairless, very pale, with opinions etched in stone. I love you, tho I'd never say that in public.

today_it_works.jpg.78334f9346c474afa74b002bf7342638.jpg

20 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

Dear self:

Today the site that mysteriously blanked out yesterday, works.

Let's get all conspiratorial and:

• wonder why no one else mentioned it
  • wonder if it was an evil commercial that might come back
  • If my PC is dying
  • *Why* a post above chose the single irrelevant line to comment on

Dear you:

Don't let's get paranoid, it was a glitch that got fixed ok? Don't be a snowflake-whinger (I'm learning the lingo)

No one else mentioned it because  they probably had fun while you were downloading hoary updates to stuff no-longer-needed.

(PS) no one else knew what you were speaking about, because when they finally read your tedious post it had been fixed (prolly)

Dear self

Thank you

(separate rant, in this fragile bombastic society where everyone hates everyone else,

why the overemphasis on civility from others. Stop shooting and calling everyone a jerk, they'll appreciate it, tho they might not say so.)

Narcissists are hot!!

British ones!!

Hairless, very pale, with opinions etched in stone. I love you, tho I'd never say that in public.

today_it_works.jpg.78334f9346c474afa74b002bf7342638.jpg

Everybody was masturbating at the time the site blacked out... No conspiracy
Simple reason. People were horny at that time

:P

Maybe it's because I literally have nothing better to do than what Cooking Network today, but I'm getting really sick of those "You're Eating It Wrong" shorts during commercials. Are people so stupid they need to be told how to properly pour milk on breakfast cereal? Do scientists really waste time, energy, and money figuring out how to assemble a sandwich so the fixings don't slide out? Do people really need to be told how to put together a taco?

No, don't answer that. The answer to each is, "yes." The sick part is, this doesn't lower my opinion of humanity any. At this point it's pretty much bottomed out.

56 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Maybe it's because I literally have nothing better to do than what Cooking Network today, but I'm getting really sick of those "You're Eating It Wrong" shorts during commercials. Are people so stupid they need to be told how to properly pour milk on breakfast cereal? Do scientists really waste time, energy, and money figuring out how to assemble a sandwich so the fixings don't slide out? Do people really need to be told how to put together a taco?

No, don't answer that. The answer to each is, "yes." The sick part is, this doesn't lower my opinion of humanity any. At this point it's pretty much bottomed out.

The fun part is pouring the cereal into the milk, placing the hamburger on top of the lettuces, tomato and cheese and trying to keep the sandwich together and not have the hamburger fall off. the fun thing is doing things differently, and experiencing events in a new way. I never listen to those people so focused on small things being done "correctly"

1 hour ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I eat my cereal plain because I can't stand milk. So maybe I'm doing it wrong. As for sandwiches, what RitualClarity said.

On 4/19/2019 at 10:31 AM, Reginald_001 said:

*double fucking sigh*

Each time I edit her ESM. I need to rename it to ESP, open it in the CK, do my work. Rename it back to ESM. Open it in Fo4Edit, set the 'ESM' header flag, BECAUSE THE FUCKING CK KEEPS REMOVING IT, THANK YOU VERY FUCKING MUCH.

Really seems like you'd automate that part of the process...

What annoys me is how the internet culture genuinely ruins good songs from “memes”.

Darude - Sandstorm? Huge fan when it came out. My uncle who was adopted into the family introduced me to that kind of music. Loved it. Still do. 

Then the Twitch meme came along. Now it feels like no one takes it seriously anymore and that generation miss out on listening to what I feel is a good song.

Another song I didn’t mind? Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up. I didn’t love the song; unlike Darude; but it was a song that was ok to jam to with my family.

Then the “rick roll meme” came along.

Now I can’t stand it. Thanks internet!

You’re like a mine field. Sometimes you step on a dud (being memes) and sometimes you get greatness like the “Shooting Stars meme” that introduces me to a song I now like. I like Star Wars too so two goods in one!

1 hour ago, Cloud1987 said:

This is may or may not be long read if you guys don't mind me posting a rant about our gaming communitys & our anime communitys if you guys don't want to read my rant you guys can skip my rant be warned this rant may or may not be a long read.

The Staff has already spoken; take this shit to Medium.com or something?

Sober Up tho

Sloppy cops. Poor police procedure letting perps go no matter how much evidence that they have on them and no matter what other felonies were committed in resisting arrest is deeply aggravating.

One does not just search on a hunch after performing another arrest in the area without waiting on a warrant no matter how good of a hunch it was.

Pre-Cogs aren't a thing just yet and even if they were, even they would likely need some kind of warrant to peer into a citizen's future regardless of their past.

On 4/23/2019 at 2:19 AM, Cloud1987 said:

This is may or may not be long read if you guys don't mind me posting a rant about our gaming communitys & our anime communitys if you guys don't want to read my rant you guys can skip my rant be warned this rant may or may not be a long read.

I'm so motherfucking sick & tired of censorships,politics,bs & their censorships some if not most people on psn don't mind censorships,don't care about censorships & some if not most people on psn supported censorships until it affects them the motherfucking hell. As 3 of many examples are look at mk11 Jax's tower ending he have became a motherfucking beta simp as you say he have became a beta male & women in mk11 are completely covered up,DOAX3 & DOAX3 scarlet for PlayStation 4 is censored on PlayStation 4 by Soyny where are the lines drawn.  Thankfully DOAX3 scarlet for Nintendo switch is uncensored.

Only games,consoles & systems I will get in my collection & my waifu collection from Soyny are going to be used,exclusives & the classics & I don't know yet if I'm going to get a Xbox One,Nintendo switch or both Xbox One & Nintendo switch. Don't worry sooner or later I will get even more into pc gaming. Yes I know I know Soyny backstabbed gamers final fantasy fan/huge fans & hentai fans & worse of all Soyny backstabbed their business partners. & me & RGE will not have any sympathy for people who supported censorships & yes Raging Golden Eagle is 1 of my favorite YouTubers too as well.& lol us weebs will never save Soyny again like what we did for PlayStation 3.

I mean why should we help them & when what we love is taken away from us & when & if they ever censored &/or banned what we love they are on their own,they will be new front line,they won't & refuse to help us at the front lines & we refuse to help & we will return the favor & most of all we will keep doing what we love especially when it's uncensored. I will say it again they are on their own & when & if they ever going after what they love & starting to censoring what they love we will never & refuse to help them,we will laugh at them,we will return the favor,we will say told you so & we will keep doing what we love especially when it's uncensored.

& to end it here or at least for now don't worry I'm building a backlogs of games,anime,manga,hentai & hentai stuff & yes I'm including I'm slowly building a backlogs of pc games too as well I guess I will end it here or at least for now & if I thought of anything else to added to this don't worry I will & if I choose to :).

One Angry Gamer, Sankaku Complex, Niche Gamer and Lewd Gamer are all good sites that one can go to where politics are neither off-limits nor slanted to one side of any political spectrum (despite what some authoritarian types would like one to believe).

LoversLab can stay a relative haven from all of the politicking which has infected so much else in hobbyist circles these days.

14 hours ago, Pork Type said:

The Staff has already spoken; take this shit to Medium.com or something?

Sober Up tho

I'd fucking get drunk just to piss (xxx) off.

Good rant though which has very little to do with politics and more about the uselessnaess of censorship.

And what people do to become popular (I already wrote about this in "the rant thread")

Good for you, person before the one I'm replying to, read my rant in response, if you want.

On 4/22/2019 at 9:43 PM, joemonco said:

Really seems like you'd automate that part of the process...

ESM's and ESP's are stored in a binary format, to which I do not have the libraries. If you can point me to them, I would love to be able to automate things inside ESM's, such as changing dialogue conditionals for 1000+ lines of dialogue, etc..etc.. but so far the only app that is able to read/write into ESP's and ESM's that I am aware of is Fo4Edit, to which I don't have the source and it does not come with automation.

The three clicks it takes to set the ESM record in the header archive are the same three clicks I would make if I used a macro program. I'd still need to open Fo4edit first, select the proper ESM, etc..etc..

3 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

ESM's and ESP's are stored in a binary format, to which I do not have the libraries. If you can point me to them, I would love to be able to automate things inside ESM's, such as changing dialogue conditionals for 1000+ lines of dialogue, etc..etc.. but so far the only app that is able to read/write into ESP's and ESM's that I am aware of is Fo4Edit, to which I don't have the source and it does not come with automation.

The three clicks it takes to set the ESM record in the header archive are the same three clicks I would make if I used a macro program. I'd still need to open Fo4edit first, select the proper ESM, etc..etc..

I've got this tiny ESP that draws upon 6 or so ESM's and modifies creatures, vampires, Irileth (she's hot), and when (not just If) someone modifies the ESM's to add pink flowers or maybe ants, I'll have to dump my ESP and start anew.

Trouble is, my memory is shit, worse than my really bad math abilities, and I won't remember what to change.

If I were totally hot it would make up for my lack of a mind, but I'm not, so where's the justice?

Nevermind, I'm ranting in the wrong forum, sorry.

22 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I've got this tiny ESP that draws upon 6 or so ESM's and modifies creatures, vampires, Irileth (she's hot), and when (not just If) someone modifies the ESM's to add pink flowers or maybe ants, I'll have to dump my ESP and start anew.

Trouble is, my memory is shit, worse than my really bad math abilities, and I won't remember what to change.

If I were totally hot it would make up for my lack of a mind, but I'm not, so where's the justice?

Nevermind, I'm ranting in the wrong forum, sorry.

I'm totally hot and I have a good mind. I'm still depressed as fuck half of the time, and I can't hold a relationship.

I think it's just the human condition. The only way to move on is toughen up and don't complain. :)

2 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

I'm totally hot and I have a good mind. I'm still depressed as fuck half of the time, and I can't hold a relationship.

I think it's just the human condition. The only way to move on is toughen up and don't complain. :)

:)

You write well, and that's a biggie for me.

I swear I get hung up on the few words people type, in jest or inebriated, and I dislike them or hang on their every word.

I'll take your word for it that you're totally hot, just saying that makes you hotter anyway.

(Is it warm in here, or is it just me?)

You know, what really pisses me of is the amount of disrespect people commit while being on the internet. I know a lot of people are adults, and make their own choices, but come on.

I am a literal misanthrope, I hate humans. (Yes, that includes myself, but no time for a pity party.) On the internet, it makes me hate them more. It's why my internet friends group is small, real life friends is an even smaller group. If you have the audacity to disrespect someone, do it to their face. Not only that, don't make a generalized statement that includes other people when you have yet to provide anything in contribution to what you are disrespecting a person for. You can be critical and criticize without disrespect. I also understand, some people are just arrogant pricks. Act like their shit doesn't stink.

Part of the reason why I am about to quit modding.

11 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Bethesda's ever-growing line of fuckery is pissing me off.  Today I read that Starfield is going to be 1st person only and you can only play as a human.  All of our dreams about a new IP with ElderScrolls style playable alien races are dead.

If that's true, then I think I'll pass on Starfield.

I came to Skyrim for the dragons (like, literally, I just saw a promotional pic for the game with a dragon on it and read a bit about it and said "sounds cool"), but the only thing that kept me there was Khajiits and Argonians, with honorary mentions to Orcs (duh), Bosmer (cannibalism and Wild Hunt, oh my!) and Dunmer (all the messed up cool lore). I can play as a human in pretty much every other game out there ever, so if you take non-humans away and couple that with all the bad stuff inherent to Bugthesda games, there is zero reason left to play. At least if they allowed Obsidian or whoever wrote New Vegas another shot at the plot, it could save the whole thing, but seeing how much I hated FO4's plot and how chances are the writing in Starfield will be as bad or even worse, don't think I'll be touching it with a ten foot pole.

I just hope they don't ever get to make an ES game set in Akavir, because they would most definitely screw up the few cool things left in the lore. They've already started turning Tsaesci from badass anthropomorphic (and possibly vampiric) snakes into lame ol' humans with snake motifs on their gear in ESO and the other recent games, I can totally see them turning Ka Po'Tun from cool-as-hell dragon-worshipping tiger people into lame ol' oomans as well (but this time Chinese, because... tigers, I guess?). Which is something I do not want to see.

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

If that's true, then I think I'll pass on Starfield.

I came to Skyrim for the dragons (like, literally, I just saw a promotional pic for the game with a dragon on it and read a bit about it and said "sounds cool"), but the only thing that kept me there was Khajiits and Argonians, with honorary mentions to Orcs (duh), Bosmer (cannibalism and Wild Hunt, oh my!) and Dunmer (all the messed up cool lore). I can play as a human in pretty much every other game out there ever, so if you take non-humans away and couple that with all the bad stuff inherent to Bugthesda games, there is zero reason left to play. At least if they allowed Obsidian or whoever wrote New Vegas another shot at the plot, it could save the whole thing, but seeing how much I hated FO4's plot and how chances are the writing in Starfield will be as bad or even worse, don't think I'll be touching it with a ten foot pole.

I just hope they don't ever get to make an ES game set in Akavir, because they would most definitely screw up the few cool things left in the lore. They've already started turning Tsaesci from badass anthropomorphic (and possibly vampiric) snakes into lame ol' humans with snake motifs on their gear in ESO and the other recent games, I can totally see them turning Ka Po'Tun from cool-as-hell dragon-worshipping tiger people into lame ol' oomans as well (but this time Chinese, because... tigers, I guess?). Which is something I do not want to see.

The ability to play beast people and Orcs is what caught my attention most when trying out Morrowind on Xbox just to see what all the hubbub was about while the plot,setting, in-game lore and exploration is what kept it. Mass Effect in the Creation Engine is a nigh infinitely less intriguing to me but not necessarily an outright deal breaker just yet.

I'll likely be looking at streams to see if there is anything worthwhile in Starfield in the game world even if the main character will be another generic human instead of anything else in the cosmos. They could have at least included Space Elves if they can't be bothered to add robots.

15 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Bethesda's ever-growing line of fuckery is pissing me off.  Today I read that Starfield is going to be 1st person only and you can only play as a human.  All of our dreams about a new IP with ElderScrolls style playable alien races are dead.

Funny the news that it might be 1st person only has me more bummed out than the race cap. I was (unrealistically) hoping Starfield would be an Elderscrolls in space type package, but every time I hear something about it that sounds less likely.

I'm starting to hope there will be a massive crash among the western AAA game development companies in the hopes newer, better companies will rise from the ashes (Until they eventually go to shit themselves and the process repeats itself).

On 4/23/2019 at 5:56 AM, Oburael said:

What annoys me is how the internet culture genuinely ruins good songs from “memes”.

Darude - Sandstorm? Huge fan when it came out. My uncle who was adopted into the family introduced me to that kind of music. Loved it. Still do. 

Then the Twitch meme came along. Now it feels like no one takes it seriously anymore and that generation miss out on listening to what I feel is a good song.

Another song I didn’t mind? Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up. I didn’t love the song; unlike Darude; but it was a song that was ok to jam to with my family.

Then the “rick roll meme” came along.

Now I can’t stand it. Thanks internet!

You’re like a mine field. Sometimes you step on a dud (being memes) and sometimes you get greatness like the “Shooting Stars meme” that introduces me to a song I now like. I like Star Wars too so two goods in one!

boy do I have the treat for you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5oZ2oLgBGs

On 4/24/2019 at 9:12 AM, Reginald_001 said:

You are aware you can hexedit with powershell, right?