What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Heard something about that. Wasn't there some outrage (or at least confusion) a while back because they banned CP while still allowing cub? Do they even still allow cub?

The last time I was on discord was over a month ago to grab some files for Nemesis and World Mod 2.0 for Dargon's Dargma, I haven't been back since, but at the time it was still kosher to post it, god knows why.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

You mean playing a game that require communication with... other people? Yeah, we I don't do that here, lol.

Got the impression as if you'd do exactly that right now, right here tho...

50 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

Got the impression as if you'd do exactly that right now, right here tho...

You mean y'all are real people? And not some figments of some comatose god's imagination? And here I was, so happy thinking I had achieved CHIM and stuff. Bummer. :classic_sad:

Spoiler

Guess I won't be taking out my spear to compare it with Molag Bal's anytime soon...

4 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

You mean y'all are real people? And not some figments of some comatose god's imagination? And here I was, so happy thinking I had achieved CHIM and stuff. Bummer. :classic_sad:

yes i am real man, you guys wanna go skateboards.

16 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Guess I won't be taking out my spear to compare it with Molag Bal's anytime soon...

It all depends on what your definition of 'Real' is. Potted plants with wi-fi connections and house pets who can use a keyboard might pass a personhood test therefore they would qualify as real people despite not being human.  

People who can't clean up after themselves really burn me up, I woke up to four dirty towels across the floor and the sink cabinet was covered in hair and empty bottles. We're not trailer trash, we're not in the ghetto, you have perfectly functioning arms and legs and your stupid GTA Online can wait, or is that more important than the roaches knocking on our front door.

24 minutes ago, NitroHamlin said:

People who can't clean up after themselves really burn me up, I woke up to four dirty towels across the floor and the sink cabinet was covered in hair and empty bottles. We're not trailer trash, we're not in the ghetto, you have perfectly functioning arms and legs and your stupid GTA Online can wait, or is that more important than the roaches knocking on our front door.

On that note I'd like to also throw in hypochondriacs who don't give a shit about anyone else's health or cleanliness. There are a ton of those assholes at my work: people that refuse to flush the toilet no matter nightmare they unloaded into it, along with using one of the disposable sanitary lid covers when they take a shit but not actually bothering to dispose of it. Then on the way out they are too precious to touch the door handle and its imagined germs: so they used the soiled hand towel they dried their hands with to open the door then leave the disgusting thing wrapped around the handle for the next person to deal with. Because fuck anyone else, amirite?

8 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

On that note I'd like to also throw in hypochondriacs who don't give a shit about anyone else's health or cleanliness. There are a ton of those assholes at my work: people that refuse to flush the toilet no matter nightmare they unloaded into it, along with using one of the disposable sanitary lid covers when they take a shit but not actually bothering to dispose of it. Then on the way out they are too precious to touch the door handle and its imagined germs: so they used the soiled hand towel they dried their hands with to open the door then leave the disgusting thing wrapped around the handle for the next person to deal with. Because fuck anyone else, amirite?

Another thing I didn't mention that really pisses me off is the people with the mindset that think something along the lines of "well the cleaners get paid for this" or "that's what they pay cleaners for" and deliberately make an existing mess that they made even worse just because "someone is getting paid" to clean up after a bunch of Pigmen. No consideration at all for the cleaners or the people afterwards.

On 3/10/2019 at 12:09 AM, nikoli grimm said:

I seriously believe kids today are being de-sensitized to the wrong things...  

You most definitely are not alone in this line of thought.

Lets see.  How about: The fact that I can be an idiot and give people large chunks of my (completely unrecoverable) time to the point where we both consider each other friends, and then have them just walk away under circumstances where I could have provided (some of) the help they needed, IF they'd asked.  All my time, wasted.  And I didn't recognize that personality type for what it was.  THAT pisses me off.

Rocket launches that constantly slip at the last second. 

(I love watching space launches. I got into a fight with a co-worker at my last job because he wanted me to take their shift the day of the first test of the Falcon Heavy, which was supposed to be a day off for me. He told me “it’s an emergency”.... three days before hand. I don’t know about you guys, but if you know about something several days in advance... ITS NOT AN EMERGENCY!!!

(here comes REAL rant)

Seriously, the guy was prime material for “Not Always Working” constantly late. Constantly no show no call. I’d work a week straight to cover his ass, and he wouldn’t come in on Saturday without having his arm just about literally twisted.

he had his kids in “Charter Schools” (go google it), which runs on weird schedules. For example, they would not take the minor holidays off (ie Columbus Day or Veterans Day) and have the entire week of thanksgiving off instead. He called in Monday and Tuesday, saying “he didn’t know his kids were off and he didn’t have anyone to watch them.”

first of all, what kind of parent doesn’t know their child’s school schedule? I know he was just bullshiting about that part.

secondly... I’m in New York City. Lived here my whole life. This is a city of around 8.5 million people, and that’s just in the city itself. The metro area all together is around 24 million people. You’re telling me that out of 24 million other people, you have NOBODY you trust to babysit? Nobody? 24 million people and you can’t find a babysitter....

24 million...

24 million...

KZsbrain.exe has performed an illegal operation and will shut down...

i’m Sorry, my brain has just done a Blue Screen of death again... I came to bitch about waiting around all day for a rocket launch that’s been delayed again.

Anyway 

I lost requested time off because he decided to disappear for a week. And that wasn’t the same week. I had planned to take my grandfather to see the WWII memorial in DC... and now we’re not sure if he could handle the roughly four to five hour one way trip.

Every time anyone said anything, he was always “My kids come first.”

Yeah, but you know what? they’re not my fucking kids, so I don’t know why the fuck they got to dictate my life for a good 2 1/2 years.

4 hours ago, KamenRiderzero1 said:

secondly... I’m in New York City. Lived here my whole life. This is a city of around 8.5 million people, and that’s just in the city itself. The metro area all together is around 24 million people. You’re telling me that out of 24 million other people, you have NOBODY you trust to babysit? Nobody? 24 million people and you can’t find a babysitter

Do you listen to Lionel, by any chance... He hates Bill DeBlasio with the heat of 1000 suns... He might piss you off, too. I don't know.

On 4/10/2019 at 12:17 AM, Blaze69 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well, I, at least, am fuckin' real. Quite obviously you're not, confusing the convo with a role play, hmm? But you shouldn't when indeed 18+. The others are dismissed... for being clandestinos. Where is the fuckin' wall when you need one?

33 minutes ago, Alkpaz said:

And here I thought you would post this: 

[vid]

:P

Never tried to unplug the hopelessly plugged-in from the beloved matrix of their more or less trained illusions. That wasn't my long-standing purpose on the forum over there.

Whatever, the Dark Knight doesn't rise anymore. I just love the retirement from the arena and the inner peace that comes with it. Do I sound a bit like Obi-Wan after the Clone Wars? Maybe...

20 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

Never tried to unplug the hopelessly plugged-in from the beloved matrix of their more or less trained illusions. That wasn't my long-standing purpose on the forum over there.

Whatever, the Dark Knight doesn't rise anymore. I just love the retirement from the arena and the inner peace that comes with it. Do I sound a bit like Obi-Wan after the Clone Wars? Maybe...

Deciphering posts here. "Matrix", oh, I know that one!

"Dark knight"...batman (maybe)

"Clone wars" star-wars?

I was damn sure someone would be all pissed their hero Julian was finally dragged away from asylum.

I already knew most forum posters elsewhere are tooting their indignant rage...

so I wondered about here.

Then I read something about "discord" (andthedisabledandsociopathsandsomegamecompany)

I don't follow much anymore.

The avatars are pretty (thank you)

and I've got an 80% chance of pissing *someone* off whenever I open my mouth.

It pisses me off I don't know about stuff, until I figure that most of the stuff is irrelevant to me.

I love your posts, in case my bad typing didn't make that clear.

3 hours ago, Pork Type said:

Do you listen to Lionel, by any chance... He hates Bill DeBlasio with the heat of 1000 suns... He might piss you off, too. I don't know.

Don’t worry, I have a bachelors degree in political science....

HATE politicians in general. GOP, Democrat, can’t stand ether side, it’s why I’m an registered Independent and get my news from the BBC (that started after Hurricane Sandy, I had better on the ground reporting from them than any of the local stations. Right that second I wanted to know what bridges are open and when the subway will be back. All the local stations brought up the relationship between the storm and climate change every 10 minutes. That is the discussion you have once the storm is gone and the cleanup is over and people can find food and have their utilities restored. We actually had gasoline shortage for weeks after the storm, they put us on “odd/even rationing” fo three whole week.

33 minutes ago, KamenRiderzero1 said:

Don’t worry, I have a bachelors degree in political science....

HATE politicians in general. GOP, Democrat, can’t stand ether side, it’s why I’m an registered Independent and get my news from the BBC (that started after Hurricane Sandy, I had better on the ground reporting from them than any of the local stations. Right that second I wanted to know what bridges are open and when the subway will be back. All the local stations brought up the relationship between the storm and climate change every 10 minutes. That is the discussion you have once the storm is gone and the cleanup is over and people can find food and have their utilities restored. We actually had gasoline shortage for weeks after the storm, they put us on “odd/even rationing” fo three whole week.

Wow! That sucks. That you have a bachelors in PolySci. Where's that actually gotten you? Where do you expect it to take you?

Shouldn't you have become a machinist, instead? Good money, actual social relevance, less student debt

13 minutes ago, Pork Type said:

Wow! That sucks. That you have a bachelors in PolySci. Where's that actually gotten you? Where do you expect it to take you?

Shouldn't you have become a machinist, instead? Good money, actual social relevance, less student debt

I don’t have any debt. I went to college at a CUNY school, John Jay.

it was what I’m good at. In high school, in a government class, one of the other students complained I wasn’t taking notes. The teacher said out loud (partly to insult the kid, now that I think about it) that I didn’t have to take notes...

15 minutes ago, KamenRiderzero1 said:

I don’t have any debt. I went to college at a CUNY school, John Jay.

it was what I’m good at. In high school, in a government class, one of the other students complained I wasn’t taking notes. The teacher said out loud (partly to insult the kid, now that I think about it) that I didn’t have to take notes...

Well, good for you. I took violin class, sometime in the late 70s, and was punished for playing by ear. I was later punished by my Spanish "teacher" for reading ahead and "learning" about subjunctives out of turn

7 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

[checked]

Thanks.

Imagery serves a simple purpose - it makes it easier for others to follow the dots when things get complicated or too complex and thus wordy to be presented in just a single (multi-clause) sentence or two by alluding to the already familiar - The Matrix, Batman and Star Wars. Indeed.

There is, however, not much difference in the assets used b/t the Dark and the Light Side of the Force, nor in its brute performance, thus not in the (more or less evil) character of the protagonists. It's just that the goals are antagonistic, thus the faction the one or the other figure is fighting for. As Tron in the same-named movie (himself a famous butcher on the grid) once has eloquently put it: I fight for the users! That says it all already.

Of course, (interconnected) people are easily in rage, almost all the time and all-too often about everyone and everything. Now they have to understand as to why exactly. That's a question they have never asked themselves before... somewhat helplessly they prefer to tell us who and what they are fighting against. In other words, they don't know what their fight is good for, what their goal actually is. Maybe it's indeed just the expression of abysmal boredom or adamant frustration, as some say.

Discord I've commented on only to refer to the enforced use by Fallout 76 players to communicate and to coordinate actions in game in halfway proper fashion. Don't put the blame on me, guys, but on Bethesda and Pope Todd I. Holy Crusade against all mod heresy instead.

I know I complained already but I need to get it out of my system.

WHY HAVEN’T WE COLONISED MARS YET?!

So many good movies and games were made from the prospect of going beyond Earth (Like Red Faction) and it pisses me off that we’re still stuck here with overpopulation!

ARGH!